Her 45th Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll try, my love."

"Honey, if you feel you're going to cum, let me know. I'll take care of it." I nodded and she started rocking. I knew this was going to be difficult not to cum because her pussy felt so good and looking at her lovely body never gets old to me, even after all these years. She weighs less than when we got married and is in much better shape.

"Well honey, Amy picked me up and we made the half hour drive to Genevieve's and when we got there, Genevieve welcomed me with open arms and a glass of Sangria. Amy told her to take good care of me, and Genevieve said I was on the special list. I wasn't sure what that was but she sat me down in the waiting room and Amy left, I think to browse the dress shops. There was this African music playing in the background that seemed to get into my head. It was relaxing, yet erotic.

A beautiful young black woman in a short, white robe walked up to me and introduced herself as Zeta. She escorted me to a small dressing room and told me to undress and put on a robe that was hanging there and to lock my clothes in a locker and take the key which was on a wrist band. Zeta was waiting for me, she took my hand and led me to a lovely room filled with live plants. The African music must have been piped into every room, though this seemed slightly different.

In it was a pair of sort of exam chairs, and she took my robe and hung it up along with hers, asked me to sit down in one and put my feet in the stirrups. Zeta handed me a large glass of Sangria, with lots of fruit on a skewer in it. It also had a very long straw. I looked at her and asked what she was doing and she told me that this was requested in my package. She then began to apply the hot wax, then the cloth strips to my legs. I've had wax jobs before so I didn't think much of it, so I sat back and enjoyed the Sangria. Only this time, after she had finished my legs, she took my glass and laid my chair back and began to rub some sort of cream into all the hair in my pubic region. I asked her what she was doing and she told me to relax so I tried to. She wiped off the excess cream, then continued applying the hot wax to my pubic area. When I saw her take hold of the strip, I grabbed the arms of the chair. I expected that searing pain, but when she yanked, I barely felt it. That was a pleasant surprise.

"Why didn't that hurt me? All the other times I've tried having a Brazilian done, it hurt like crazy."

"That was the lotion I used", she said with a smile. After each pull of the wax strip, Zeta would run her soft hand across the area to see if she had gotten all the hair and stubble. Honey, having a beautiful woman rubbing my legs and pussy was having a very unexpected effect on me. I've never been attracted to a woman but what she was doing was really getting me turned on. Don't ask me why, I can't explain it. Well as you noticed, Zeta continued until there was absolutely not a speck of hair left, though my pussy was dripping like crazy."

"Oh, fuck honey, I'm about to cum." I told my wife. She raised up off of me and grabbed my shaft hard and held it with her fingers firmly against the underside of my cock until that feeling subsided, then she let herself down, into her snug, wet, little pussy, continuing with her story as she rocked on my shaft.

"Thanks, honey, for letting me know. Where were we? Oh yeah. She washed me off, we put on our robes, then she led me to another room, where the sauna was, there she had me remove my robe and she handed me a towel. She hung up her robe by mine and joined me in the sauna. The sauna had the African music piped in but again it was slightly different, there were background bird sounds now but it was relaxing. Honey, I have to tell you, she was stunning. Her breasts were perfect. I mean I normally don't go looking at women's bodies but, damn, hers was absolutely stunning.

We were talking in there and she was turned towards me, her feet on the shelf next to me, her legs slightly spread, giving me a perfect view of her bare, smooth little pussy. She's black, but the inside I could see is pink inside and to me looked wet. I was wondering if she was as turned on as I was. Honey, it was such a little thing, not quite like mine. I wondered if she even had sex.

And her tits! Honey, you'd have gone to heaven if you could have played with them. She had these slightly puffy areolas with 1/2" nipples that just begged to be sucked on top of her perfect cone shaped mounds. There wasn't a hint of sag. When I brought up the subject of sex, she told me she had never gone all the way with a guy, though she had given a few hand jobs and blow jobs to boyfriends and even let one go down on her but that was about it. Zeta is 23 but looks like she's still a teenager.

She had just asked about our sex life but before I could answer, two men walked in with towels wrapped around their waists. One white and one black. Being polite, they introduced themselves.

Dennis was the white gentleman, was very handsome and buff. I'd guess he was in his early 50s' but obviously worked out often and it showed. He sat down on the first shelf about 3 feet from Zeta, keeping his towel covering himself. The other introduced himself as Carlton, then pulled off his towel and I had to stop myself from gasping. His cock went down nearly to his knees and was almost as thick as my wrist. And it was still soft! He crawled up and laid flat on the top shelf. Honey, I was getting so wet looking at that huge cock that my mouth went dry. I was trying not to be obvious as I took glances up at his cock laying across his leg, then I saw him catching him me looking at his cock and he gave me a big smile. I quickly turned and I told Zeta that I needed a drink. She said we should move on to the next part of my spa day. My mouth may have been dry but my pussy was soaking my thighs. As soon as we got out, Zeta handed me a small bottle of water from the cooler close by.

I started to towel off but she stopped me, not bothering to dry me off, she grabbed our robes and quickly moved me across the hall to a room with two tubs that were filled with what looked like mud. She had me crawl in one and it was warm, velvety and tingly. It had a smell of eucalyptus and orange blossoms. After placing cucumber slices on my eyes, Zeta took some of the mud and began to coat my face with it, being careful not to get any in my eyes, ears or hair. She brought me another fruity Sangria with a long straw and after removing the cucumber slices, held it for me while I sipped the drink. All the while, the African music played on. The heavy drums beating could be felt through the tub and the bird and now animal sounds became intoxicating. I could faintly hear people chanting in the background.

When Zeta wasn't holding my drink, she was sort of rocking, or dancing around my tub to the music, most of the time with her eyes closed. Watching her dance was really sensual and unexpectedly turning me on even more. I'm not sure how long it was but then she leaned over, her luscious tits almost in my mouth, as she began to tug at the dried mud on my face. It was now almost rubbery and as she pulled it away, it felt like it was sort of pulling my skin away. Not painful, just, I don't know, different. When she got the mask pulled down to where the mud was soft, she held it up for me to look at the inside. She showed me all the little black spots and said, "See those, those are tiny blackheads and excess oil pores. This is a special mud imported from South America. You will please get out of the tub and let the rest of it dry. It should take about five minutes, hopefully less."

"Dammit, honey. That was the longest five minutes on history, though they did have a heater blowing warm air on me to help it dry faster. Zeta finally began with my back, saying it was dry and she began the peeling. She stripped off the mud, tossing it into a trash can next to a massage table. When she finished my back side, she scrubbed my back, butt and the back of my legs with a towel, then applied some solution to me. She then asked me to lay down on the table. It took some doing as the mud I still had on the front, didn't want to bend that easily, so she was helping me.

Zeta started at my toes, which surprised me. She cleaned them off and then my feet. She worked up one leg then the other. She got to my crotch and carefully worked around there and I guess due to the lotion she had put on, that came away easily. She worked her way up my body to my breasts then peeled it off my arms and hands. She took the towels and was scrubbing the mud-like substance off of me and as she was, her body, and breasts kept rubbing against me. God honey, it was so erotic, you wouldn't believe it.

Oh, my, I guess you do! Babe, you are so hard. Do you like what they did to me so far?"

"For Pete's sake Allison, I'm thinking of shoveling dog shit here to try to keep from blasting off in your sweet pussy as it is. Either slow down your rocking or speed up your story, please?"

"If you insist, I'll slow down. Well, after Zeta had rubbed off all the substance, she helped me off the table, then took me into a shower where she washed me from head to toe, not missing one single part of my body. Her body was constantly rubbing mine. She ran her hands up the insides of my thighs with her tits firmly against my butt and her fingers slipped into my folds. She said, "Relax, Allison, I've just got to make sure we didn't leave any mud in there." She rubbed up and down my labia, then inserted first one, then a second finger into my soaked pussy and wiggled it around a bit. I was just about to cum when she pulled them out. Fuck, I could have screamed.

I turned around and Zeta was smiling and sucking on her fingers. She realized I had caught her and quickly pulled them away and said, "Oppsie, you weren't supposed to see that. Sorry." I was panting and out of breath. We dried off then we put our robes on. She took me down the hallway to another room where there were two massage tables and she told me to take off my robe and lay down on the first one. She placed a towel just across my butt, then left.

The African music now had a heavier base and the room smelled very flowery, orchids, I think, but it was lovely. I was relaxing and quite comfortable when I heard the door open, then close. I didn't even open my eyes as I figured it was the masseuse. Then I felt two very large hands begin rubbing warm oil onto my shoulders and neck. This wasn't a masseuse honey, it was a masseur. I raised my head and turned to see who it was and there was Carlton, the black guy from the sauna, though now he was wearing soft cotton pants, tied with a drawstring. He flashed me this big smile and said, "How are you doing so far, Miss Allison? Any particular part you need me to pay special attention to?"

"God honey, the way I had been turned on so far, I was almost tempted to tell him to work on my pussy, but instead, I told him just to do what he normally does and laid my head back down. Honey, that man really knew what he was doing. He placed a bolster under my feet, then massaged my neck and shoulders, then each arm and hand. He then began on my back, working my spine, then out each side to my rib cage, using lots of that delicious smelling, warm oil. His hands went a little under the towel a few times but not that far.

The music had changed slightly to include people chanting and I could imagine people dancing around a fire. They were making animal like sounds and there were some that were breathing heavily. Almost like they were having sex. I thought it was my mind playing tricks on me.

Carlton then moved to my feet and massaged the souls of each foot. Now that felt heavenly. He then began massaging my calves, first my left, then my right. Then he began on my thighs. He had kept to the top and outer sides of my thighs which had relaxed me and as the euphoria set in, his warm hands full of oil, slid between my thighs, just below my crotch and oiled up the inside of them. He then began massaging my upper thighs, making long strokes, his hands around my thigh. A stroke from above my knee, to just almost touching my pussy and back. He would then change thighs and repeat. Involuntarily my legs seemed to spread and now his fingers went up to where my legs met my crotch. He still wasn't touching my pussy but centimeters away. He then moved the towel up and began to massage my butt, kneading and rubbing it with his hands occasionally running down to my puckered rosebud.

I know I was leaking and was sure he could smell me, hell even I could. Carlton asked me to turn over so I did as he held the towel. After placing the towel over my pubic area, he then began by massaging each hand, working on my fingers first, then up each arm. Shoulders next, then my collar bone, neck, ears, and face. It was funny but I found him circling or moving in time to the beat of the music, when he could and it really was erotic. He then went to my upper chest and then started massaging around my breasts, then down to my stomach. As his hands rubbed slightly under my towel, I felt myself wishing he had done more with my breasts.

As though he had read my mind, his two large warm-oil filled hands, cupped my right breast and began to massage it. I looked up and he was smiling at me to gauge my reaction. I smiled, he nodded and began using his thumbs to massage my nipple. While one hand massaged my tit, the other was massaging and pulling on my nipple. My pussy was throbbing each time he pulled on it. It was feeling so damned good. He then turned, got more oil and moved to the other side and began working on that tit. Honey, I just about orgasmed from him playing with my tit, honest. You know how you used to get me to orgasm by sucking on my nipple. Honestly, I was so close. The music in the background seemed to be getting more intense, not louder but the sounds similar to a couple making love seemed to me to be in the background of the music.

Carlton then moved down to my feet and began massaging my toes and the upper part of each foot. Once that was done, he worked on my calves, very similar to what he had done before. I couldn't wait for the thigh part to begin. He then began on my thighs, first he did the outside of my right, then my left. I spread my legs, hoping he would begin on the inside and he didn't disappoint, but again, he never touched my pussy, even though I had spread my legs wider than before. I know he had to see me leaking. His hands then moved to just below my bellybutton and he began stroking both hands down the tops of my legs, then dropping them to the insides of my thighs and drawing them up, just barely missing my pussy. I was wiggling like crazy and the towel had fallen off. It was frustrating as hell, let me tell you.

I then felt Carlton's huge hand pressing hard just above my Venus mound and stroking down to just above my vulva. After several of his firm strokes, I orgasmed and shook like crazy. I looked up at him and asked, "What did you just do? Is that normal? Do women normally orgasm when you massage them like that?"

He smiled those big pearly white teeth at me and said, "Not all women do, just the beautiful, sexy ones like you, Miss Allison. I hope I didn't overstep my bounds." I shook my head and lay my head back down. His one hand had kept moving over my mound only now his other hand was massaging my thigh, right against my crotch and back down. I felt his hand now stroking my crotch lightly, with his finger touching my rosebud, then my perinium, then upward, with two fingers lightly spreading my vulva apart and the center one dipping into my pussy. When his long finger slid across my clit, another huge orgasm hit me. My ass arched off the table with that one.

Carlton then slipped two of his long, fat, fingers into my pussy and found my G-spot and began to get me building to another orgasm. Then his thumb, began to furiously, but lightly flick my clit. I was about to blast off when I felt him grab my hand and put it on his now fully erect cock. I turned and he had undone his pants and his huge cock was sticking up next to me. I grabbed at it but couldn't even get my fingers around it, it was that fat. As soon as I felt that huge cock in my hand, I felt like a massive electric shock flew from my pussy out to every part of my body. Honey, he had to be at least 12", maybe more. I began stroking him as he was bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. Suddenly it was like an explosion went off in my body and sparks were flying off everywhere and my legs and arms were shaking uncontrollably.

Suddenly liquid began hitting my face and I realized I was squirting. I thought he would quit but he didn't. Three more times, he made me squirt. I was getting too sensitive and I told him to stop, I had had enough. Carlton moved to the end of the table, pulling me down, my legs in the crooks of his arms and he had his huge cock resting on top of my pussy, ready to enter me."

I couldn't take any more and blasted off so hard into her pussy it hurt. I couldn't remember the last time I had shot off a load that big. I looked up at my wife and asked, "Sorry, I couldn't take any more. So did you let him fuck you?"

My wife had this sexy grin. She winked then said, "No honey, I pushed it away. I sat up, leaned forward, lightly kissed him and said, "Carlton, thanks for a wonderful experience but I'm not going to cheat on my husband. Believe me, part of me really wants to let you have your way with me but I could never live with myself if I did it. It would eat me up inside. I love Matthew too much. I hope you can accept that. It's not you, it's me."

Carlton smiled and said, "Miss Allison, your Matthew is one lucky man. I only wish my wife had been like you. Now I'm divorced and only get to see my kids every other weekend. Maybe I can give you another massage some day?"

"I hopped off the table, put on my robe, went in and put on my clothes and went into the office to make some arrangements. Amy was waiting for me then she and I went and picked out the dress and shoes, then I got my hair done at this really fancy salon. I'm glad you like it. Every time I look in the mirror, I don't recognize myself. Now there's this sexy young lady looking back at me. Thank you so much!"

I looked up at my beautiful wife and said, "But honey, you didn't cum, would you help me get hard again so I can try to get you to orgasm?"

"No dear, you gave me plenty of orgasms when you went down on me and Carlton giving me so many orgasms today, I really don't need any more. My pleasure tonight was in telling you my tale and having you fill my pussy. You did enjoy it, didn't you? From what I saw, you sure seemed to. Did you really think I'd let Carlton fuck me?"

"If you were as turned on as you were telling me, sweetheart, I wasn't sure. Babe, you said you went to the office to make some arrangements, were you making another appointment for yourself?"

"No silly, I made an appointment for you. Next Saturday, you have an appointment with Zeta. I've paid for the full adult treatment, like Amy got for me, even though I didn't use all of it. If you use the full treatment, I would rather not know. I love you. Thank you for the most wonderful birthday present I've ever received." She lay down across me and we deeply kissed.

With that, Allison pulled the covers up over us as she slid off of me and went to sleep. I lay there for a long time, wondering why she had made the adult appointment for me and what I would do when placed in her situation. I could only imagine a massage from Zeta. Hmmmmm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Epilogue~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Two months later, in June, Electra Advertising had a picnic barbecue at the park. I got to meet David and his absolutely gorgeous, redheaded wife, Pamela. She was in her mid-30s', almost as tall as him and you could tell she worked out regularly. She was very buff in her yoga top and pants, showing off her six pack abs and runner's legs. I don't think there was an ounce of fat on her and she had two beautiful, raven-haired little girls, Erica and Sasha. They were six and eight. The ladies had surrounded her, asking all sorts of questions. Seems she was a model until she became pregnant, then decided to take up aerobics and running to get in shape for raising a child. She liked the change in her body and had kept it up ever since.