Her Biggest Fans Pt. 03

Story Info
Willow and Hunter discuss what happened earlier.
2.1k words
4.66
10.1k
18

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to talk."

Willow can't believe she's the one starting this talk. She was planning on letting the awkwardness blow over on its own, pretending it didn't happen until she moved out so she'd never have to confront it again -- yet here she stands in Hunter's doorway, hugging herself to stay warm in spite of standing directly under the AC vent. Giving him head bothered her more than she thought but not in the way she expected.

She'd had to make herself cum four times just to get her head on straight for this conversation.

Hunter doesn't say a word. He reclines on his bed, one hand behind his head, the other under the blanket that covers the lower half of his body. Is she interrupting something? She can't stop a glance at the cover hanging over his raised knee -- there isn't even a whisper of a bulge, let alone movement. Damn it. Is she wrong? Is Hunter not...?

Willow wills herself to take a step forward. "Um... are you okay?"

"Shouldn't I be?" His only reaction is a lazy blink, like the acknowledgement of a cat patiently waiting for her to finish so it can go back to its nap.

"No!...I mean, yes!" Her voice is too panicky, too shrill. She sighs and pinches the bridge of her nose. "I... don't know."

"I can tell." The corner of his lip twitches in tandem with the sparkle in his eye. "You seem a little frazzled. You good, Will?"

She huffs, folding her arms over her chest. She doesn't realize that she's pushing her breasts up in her tank top, adding more cleavage for him to see -- if he's looking. Is he looking? Why does she care? "I'm fine. But apparently, so are you! And that's not okay --"

"Why not?"

"Because!" She flaps her hands, more to give them something to do than anything else. "I --" Oh right, Daddy's asleep in his room just half a room away. She lowers her voice to a strained whisper, trying to yell without actually yelling. "I sucked your dick today, Hunter! I'm your sister, and I sucked your dick! Doesn't that bother you at all?!"

He gestures that she should come sit down. She half-obeys, walking to his bed but not lowering herself to it. A smirk flashes across his face at her inherent brattiness -- she never was the kind to obey orders. "Should it?"

"I'm your sister!"

"What's your point?"

Is he really this dense, or is he just being a little shit? Willow scowls at him, her face heating up at the sheer discomfort tingling every nerve in her body. "It's not -- we shouldn't -- you shouldn't be so chill about this! It's not normal for a brother and a sister to - to --"

"You don't think I should be so cool with you kneeling in front of me, desperate to suck my cock?"

It's not his words that make Willow gasp -- it's the way he, in one single motion, both throws the blanket back as his hand shoots out to grab her wrist and drag her over him. Without thinking, she straddles his lap like she did in her computer chair just a few hours ago. The bulge she'd sneakily sought out presses against her inner thigh, separated from her hot pussy from only the thin nylon of his shorts. He pulls her closer, presses their chests together until her tits squish almost painfully against his pecs, and whispers so softly that she feels the words, hot against her lips, more than she hears them.

"You think I shouldn't like the way you kissed me like you needed it more than air? You think it's wrong to want me as bad as you clearly do?" She hems and haws, attempting to at least stammer her way through an explanation, but he doesn't let her finish. "Well, why would I think it's wrong? I want you too, Wills. I want you more than any woman in the world. Getting to touch you, to feel you today... I've never felt more alive."

Willow tries to speak again, but Hunter silences her by capturing her bottom lip between his. This kiss is different from the kiss from earlier today. That one had been rough, hungry, primal in its need -- this...this is soft. Gentle. Slow. She shudders under his touch as he runs his hands all over her body, feeling every inch of her, discovering her truly for the first time. Her own fingers explore the curves of his neck, the sharp line of his collar, the stern strength of his sternum. After a moment, she rests both of her hands on his pecs, a place they seem content to stay for now.

A sharp pleading whimper pushes itself against her as his hips move beneath her, his throbbing cock slipping back and forth against her. She can't hold still any longer. Her hips throw themselves back and forth. She forces herself farther down against him, slipping her hips back so her clit can rub more easily against him. Pleasure shoots into her core with every scrape of his head against her nub, and she groans, an almost vulgar sound that, despite her job as a camgirl, she has never made before. "Hunter," she sighs around his lips, sliding her arms around his neck to pull him even closer. "More, please? F-feels good..."

"I want you, Willow." His groan is as vulgar as hers, as deep and hungry as she always yearned to hear Carter get. His eyes drift closed, burying his bright green eyes behind soft lids. He lowers his head to lavish the crook of her neck with kisses and soft suckling. His hands slide down her back until they grip her ass cheeks, his fingers sinking into the fatty flesh so he can lift her. She throws her head back forward to stare at him with need and confusion. "Why..?" she whimpers, thrusting her hips against his hands in a desperate plea for him to let her back down, to rub her pussy against that throbbing cock.

He offers her a cheeky smile, a familiar smile, the smile he always gives when he's about to do something she doesn't expect. She can feel him again, but it is no longer the long firm rod she'd been stroking so eagerly. It is firm still, but pliable -- and it pushes against her pussy lips with a determination that both arouses and terrifies her. She can't stop the panic that bubbles up, terror at a new experience she mimicked intimately with various toys for her virtual audience but has never actually participated in. She is terrified -- but ready, oh so ready. "Be gentle, Hunter," she whispers, forcing herself to hold perfectly still.

Hunter would never hurt her.

Her hands slid up to his shoulders, fingers tightly gripping him to keep herself steady as the pressure intensifies between her thighs. First the head slides inside, much broader and thicker than it felt in her mouth earlier today. She inhales sharply, not quite a gasp, not quite a wince of pain. There is...some pain. A light stinging, burning as her walls rush to stretch around him. He inches further and further, deeper and deeper, so slowly that it is almost maddening. In spite of the stinging pain, there is more pleasure -- but this is different than her fingers or toys, or even grinding against him. This is deeper. Far more intense. Better.

She tries to keep the noises that urge to spring forth buried, but the father down she slides on his massive cock, the harder it becomes to stay silent. She can't do it anymore -- if Daddy hears her, he can put on headphones or something to block it out. A whimper, shrill and soft and keening with both pain and pleasure, whispers into his ear. He moves her again, and again she whines, a little louder this time. The concept of being 'full' was teased when he pumped her belly full of cum a few hours ago -- but this is completely different. She understands it perfectly now. She can feel every inch of him as intimately as if he is a part of her, every pulse, every throb. It feels almost like he's rippling inside her, and somehow, she knows to squeeze.

Her brother groans loudly and pulls her tighter against his chest. He grinds her down on his cock, as finally, finally, she nestles in his lap again -- though it's quite different this time. His head presses against something deep inside her, his length pulsing against spots she didn't know she had but is now extremely aware of. It feels...fuck, it feels incredible.

"How does it feel?"

She stares into his emerald eyes, only somewhat visible beneath his lids, chest heaving as she pants from the intensity of it all. 'Good' is the only word she can think of, but it's not even close to right. She chooses to respond, not with words, but instead tightening her grip on his shoulders so she can lift herself up. Slowly, carefully, in case he slips out of her -- but she doesn't have to worry about that. She only manages halfway up his cock before the pleasure is too intense. Her legs tremble against his, weak with stimulation, so she lets herself go to slip all the way back down in a smooth motion. That was how she'd seen porn stars do it -- faster, harder, better.

Is that possible? It already feels amazing.

"More," she pleads past a moan, louder than she expected, far too desperate. But she doesn't care. She wants to feel him moving inside her. Already the coil of orgasm tightens deep in her core, already threatening to explode inside her, but she doesn't want to cum yet. Not yet. Not before he fucks her, good and proper, like a big brother should.

He presses his lips back to hers -- but this time, there is no slow exploration. This time, he plunders her. The kiss is frantic, hungry, impatient. He palms her plush ass and lifts her again off his cock, just to drive back into her with one smooth motion. After a pause to let her trembling pass, he does it again. And again. At first nothing but spaced out, deliberate, full thrusts that drive his cock home into her cunt. Each one results in a wet slap of skin on skin that echoes through his small room.

His hips buck and his hands move her, his deliberate thrusting turning to reckless abandon. Willow tries to keep the rhythm, tries to allow her body to move for her, her deeply buried instincts to take control -- but he pumps his cock into her needy, inviting cunt with no rhythm, no thought. Every time he lifts her, even if he doesn't fully leave her pussy, she can't bear it and throws herself back down. She moans with every thrust of her hips and sighs with contentment every time he fills her again.

"Aah! Hunter!" Another slam, tears an even shriller cry from her -- she tries to beg again, beg for more, more, more, but her entire body is aflame with the searing inferno of lust and the coil inside her winds tighter and tiger and every move he makes hits a new spot that makes her mad with lust and god there right there right fucking there

She doesn't hear the scream of pure ecstasy that tears itself from her very soul, a shuddering wail that echoes around the small room. She doesn't know that Hunter's name burns across her tongue, flies from her lips, the single word simultaneously thanking him and begging him for more. Her body sings and thumbs with pleasure for him as liquid warmth blooms inside her. The first jet is powerful, barely contained. Each pulse of his cock brings another gush of thick, sticky cum inside her, even as her own juices wash down his length. He doesn't slow or stop -- instead, they become short and erratic, exactly like they did when he came down her throat. She clings to that certainty as her belly extends, just a little more plump than before, his grunts punctuating her screams like periods at the end of a perfect sentence.

She doesn't even realize it's over until she wakes up in his bed a few hours later, wrapped in one of his shirts. His warm arms stay around her, comforting, clinging to her as if she's comforting him as much as he's comforting her.

She can't bring herself to leave.