Her Biggest Fans Pt. 04

Story Info
This time, DADDY_4_U wants her daddy to get involved...
2k words
4.51
12.2k
21

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her viewers can definitely tell the change deep inside her. Her first stream after her night with Hunter, she tries to stay serious and explain what happened off-camera to her eager viewers -- the problem with that being within minutes, her fingers bury themselves in her snatch, just for them, and she has to call Hunter in to help her demonstrate what had happened.

That begins a whirlwind of chaos. She and Hunter can't keep their hands off each other. He joins her streams so often that the viewers say she should change her name to indicate the new arrival. They explore each other's bodies on camera, teaching each other, learning from each other. If she ever has the strange idea to leave him, she'll be going into the new relationship with the knowledge of a first-class prostitute!

But one day, he isn't there, and she has to remember how to entertain the masses all alone.

"Ohh, baby..." Willow shifts so her legs are splayed as far apart as possible and grabs one of my boobs, squeezing it like a stress ball. Even though she's not even touching her nipple, intense pleasure ripples through her whole body. She whimper softly, as if trying to hide her naughty sounds even from her hungry audience, but with every squeeze of her boob, and every new angle for the camera to record, the wicked sounds she makes grow louder and louder. It doesn't take long for her to forget that her brother isn't home today.

For some reason, she is hyper aware that Daddy is fast asleep on the other side of that wall.

For some reason, that very realization makes her squirt across her desk.

When her climax fades enough for her to remember how words work, she giggles. "Sorry, guys! I got a bit too excited there. I had a really naughty thought..." She wipes the camera clean -- it's still a little fuzzy, a little sticky from her hot juices, but she'll give it a proper clean once the stream ends in a few minutes. "Mmh, that felt really good... I wish I could show you just how wet everything is, but my camera cord isn't that long! Thank you so much for watching me be such a dirty girl, and -- "

DADDY_4_U HAS DONATED $500!

Tell us what your naughty thought was.

She laughs dismissively, but everyone watching can tell that it's forced, awkward. "Oh, just about Hunter --"

DADDY_4_U HAS DONATED $500!

Don't lie, kitten. Who was it really about?

Even the streaked camera lens picks up how red her face gets. "I -- it seriously was just about my brother --"

DADDY_4_U HAS DONATED $500!

Was it about your daddy?

Even despite the insane discomfort, she can't stop the soft moan from slipping out as the accusation brings fresh new arousal to her pussy. "It... it was about my Daddy. He's asleep in the room next door, and I..."

DADDY_4_U HAS DONATED $500!

I will pay you $2500 right now if you fuck your Daddy on camera for us.

She doesn't even get a chance to consider it. Before she can say a word, her door opens.

"Honey, what have I told you about --" He stops abruptly when he sees the camera, her tits popping out of her shirt, her skirt bunched up over her ass. "Oh, you're still shooting -- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt."

"One sec, Daddy." She throws the camera a wink before turning off her computer screen -- but leaving the camera on and broadcasting. "I need to ask you something important."

"Yeah? What's going on, kitten?" He shuts the door behind him -- silly Daddy, did he forget that were the only people in the house? She won't remind him though. It's just one more surface for him to (hopefully) fuck her against.

"I need your help with something." Another wave of hot lust washes over her. She's so horny, so horny, and she can't let $2500 go like that. "I'm sorry, Daddy..." She spins the chair around, slipping her fingers between her legs to cup her pussy between V-spread fingers. "I was thinking about something sooo naughty while I was playing with my friends..."

Daddy stares at her pussy. His adam's apple bounces as he swallows hard, taking a hesitant step forward. "Erm... what were you thinking about?"

She presses her other finger to her lips, pretending to think for a moment. "I was wondering...how long has it been since you've had a sexy girl in your lap, Daddy? You must be so pent-up..." Her finger slips into her mouth -- she eagerly sucks her own juices off it, moaning lewdly for his benefit. The conflict is chiseled on his face like words upon a stone, but it must not be such a hard decision -- his sweatpants are tented, even larger than Hunter's. Her eyes widen, her lips parting in an O. "Oh Daddy, has it really been that long? So long that looking at your slutty little girl gets you so, so hard?"

He steps forward, she stands up. She gestures at her chair. "Sit, Daddy... let me remind you what it feels like to be a stud."

He wastes no time. Daddy sits down, and she straddles his lap, making a point of grinding just a little against his throbbing bulge. "Nnh, Daddy," she moans as his fingers find her pussy, already drenched with excitement. At this point, she's not even doing it for the money -- feeling his fingers, hotter than the fire in her cunt, prod and explore and tease every single sensitive nerve is making her so dizzy! She doesn't want to tease and play -- she wants Daddy to bend her over my bed and fuck her til she screams herself hoarse! She doesn't even care if he does it in front of the camera at this point!

"So fucking wet," he growls, his voice taking on that authoritative tone that drives her wild. "What a fucking slut you are... First you start whoring yourself out to lonely men online, and now you're trying to fuck your own father? That's so fucking depraved..."

"Mmyeh - I know, Daddy..." She throws her head back and pants, her eyes drifting closed as his mouth finds her nipple again. He nibbles at her raspberry tip until she whimpers and grinds her dripping pussy against his palm. "Please, Daddy, won't you fuck me? You know how bad I need you!"

"I can feel that, yeah." He groans around her nipple as her hands paw at his bulge, desperate to pull that cock out and ride it until she sees stars. "Mm, you really need it, huh? Not even gonna let Daddy give you a little foreplay?"

"Please, Daddy!" Desperation makes her voice impossibly shrill, but she doesn't care. She's dropped the sultry vixen act that she puts on for her viewers and allows them, for the first time, to see how she really acts during sex -- how she fucks Hunter when the camera isn't on. She doesn't grind his hand anymore. She rides it instead, fucking her sloppy cunt on those fat fingers. Her first orgasm is already almost ready to explode. Will he let her? Hunter always stops her -- will Daddy let her cum?

"C'mon, baby," he encourages with a husky growl as his lips capture her nipple once more. "Cum. Cum for Daddy. Fuck my fingers like the good girl you are. Let Daddy taste your sweet honey."

When he nibbles her nipple, she explodes. "DADDY!" she screams, throwing her head back so the viewers have zero doubts that she's cumming. She grips his shoulders and fucks herself faster, trying not to thrash like a girl possessed. He wraps an arm around her, holds her tightly in place against his chest. When the explosive heat fades, she realizes his fingers have stayed buried between her legs, fucking her cunt as it squeezes him.

"Mm, you get so tight," he groans, pushing his wet fingers against her mouth. She slurps them down like ice cream on a hot day, licking and sucking until she can taste only salty skin. "I wonder... are you even going to be able to fit my cock inside you?"

"Show me!" she whispers, helping him pull his cock out of those gray sweatpants that she loves so much. "Put it in my pussy, Daddy -- show me how a real man fucks!"

Daddy shoves his face in the crook of her neck, planting sloppy kisses and stinging bruises against the side of her throat, and covers her panting lips with his hand. "Oh yeah, so fucking wet, ready for Daddy's cock," he grunts as he thrusts up, hard and fast. There's no warning, no foreplay. He's inside her before she even knows what's happening. His cock is so much bigger than Hunter's! She didn't realize that it would hurt! She wails in agony, but his tight grip on her mouth keeps her cries so strictly muffled that she can't even hear them. She grabs his wrist and digs her fingernails into it to ease the spasms between her legs.

Even through the pain, she can feel a violent thrill pulsing through her body. She did it. She did it. She seduced her Daddy. The man who conceived her, raised her, made her. She can feel his thickness stretching her, battering her tiny aching pussy. It feels so intense, unbelievable, but above the blistering pain, it feels fucking amazing. She spread her legs as wide as she can, digging her knees into the faded leather cushion beneath them. The skin burns like she's kneeling on rice, but the intensity of Daddy inside her distracts her so well that she barely notices.

He ignores her, ignores her screams, and keeps pounding away like his life depends on it. Her tender pussy works overtime to stretch around him -- it takes only moments for the burning to fade and sheer pleasure to take its place. Every thought she has gone. All that's left is dreamy, light-headed rapture, punctuated with stifled groans. Her pillowy tits bounce on her chest with every thrust, every bounce. Of course Daddy was right to punch into her like that -- it's the perfect way to do it. She didn't ask Daddy to take her gently, like the love-making you see in romance movies (the way Hunter takes her in front of the camera).

This is fucking.

He slams into a brand new spot, one she couldn't possibly reach on her own. Bliss curls her toes, sends sparks and stars scattering across her eyes. She whimpers again, arching her chest against his -- he uses her movement to shift himself to get a fresh angle to fuck her. She pants against his palm, grinding her pussy against his hips to force him deeper. Is that even possible? Daddy is already as deep as he can get inside her! The cock that created her is now pounding her delicate pussy. She shivers in ecstasy and delight. How fucking hot is that? She seduced her Daddy.

His cock swells inside her, twitching against her womb with every thrust. I can feel her toes curling as her climax builds, comforting and familiar but brand new, more intense, sizzling hot. She's so fucking close! "Cum, Daddy!" she moans, biting her lip as Daddy hits that perfect spot again and almost sends her over the edge. "Fuck me, pump my pussy full! Pump me full of your cum! Fill my hungry pussy with Daddy jizz -- pump me so full it leaks out my slutty hole!"

That's all it takes. With a guttural grunt, Daddy slams into her one last time and holds her tight against his hips. Spurts of hot Daddy cum splash against her womb. His cock twitches and spasms like their showerhead on the highest setting, and she peaks. She screams like the only Hunter has made her scream, their mixed juices forcing themselves past his cock to squirt against his thighs and soak the chair.

By the time she can move her body again, she has completely forgotten about the promised reward -- which isn't in her account. She doesn't even remember it until later that night, when it arrives several hours late.

A tip, the note accompanying the $3000 explains. For such an amazing performance. I expect you're going to keep fucking your Daddy for years to come.