Her Biggest Fans Pt. 05

Story Info
Willow and her family show how close they've truly become...
1.4k words
4.62
8.7k
20

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her stream goes live, her viewers witness a sight they never expected yet secretly ached for -- Willow herself, fully nude, kneeling on her bed. Her hands, for once, are a little full of something other than her own breasts. This time, she's holding cocks -- Hunter in her left hand, Daddy in her right. Their hands are equally full, roaming all over her body.

"Hello, lovelies." She tries to keep her sultry whisper that always uses for her intro, but it is punctuated with soft gasps and moans. "As y-you can see, I -- aah! -- have two guests with me today! You all remember my sweet brother Hunter -- and give a warm wet welcome to a very special guest, my Daddy!"

"Hardly a welcome," Daddy chuckles as Hunter pushes her back enough that he can suck on her puckered nipple. She barely hears him over her moans. "I'm pretty well known in this stream -- in fact, you know me too, kitten. I'm a little hurt that you don't remember me... Am I not the perfect DADDY_4_U?"

Willow can't tell if her gasp is of shock or pleasure. "You're DADDY_4_U?"

"You never figured it out? I'm hurt..." He grabs the nipple that Hunter isn't latched to and gives it a rough twist, eliciting an agonized cry. "I left you so many clues... no matter. That's not why we're here today. We're here to show the whole world who this slutty pussy really belongs to."

In a single motion that makes Willow squeak with surprise, he shoves her on her side so her lips are close enough to Hunter's cock to feel the heat. She doesn't need any more invitation than that. She pulls her brother into her mouth with a needy moan -- but it's a little hard to focus on giving him the best head of his life when Daddy's fingers invade her pussy. Hunter groans, dearly appreciating the way her attempted moans vibrate his sensitive shaft.

"See this pussy?" Daddy spreads her lips with one hand as he teases her with the other. "Look at this perfect pussy. Only two men have touched this pristine cunt -- and that's who it belongs to. This pussy belongs to me and my son. You're welcome to watch. In fact, I encourage it. But no one is to come near my beautiful daughter and her sweet, sweet pussy. This --" He pulls his fingers out to cup my heat. "-- is mine."

Willow squeaks as Daddy drags her off Hunter's cock by her hair. He spins her to face him and presses a brief, hungry kiss to her lips. She returns his kisses with fervor, wrestling her tongue against his. She doesn't even notice that Hunter is moving behind her, laying down on his back. Daddy pulls away, leaving her gasping for air, and guides her to straddle her brother. She can't resist grinding against his cock, so close to her aching pussy, so close to where she needs it.

"Take her tight little pussy, son. Daddy's got something a little tighter in mind." He chuckles as he turns back to the camera, grabbing her ass to spread her cheeks wide for her viewers. "You guys get it. $500 in two minutes for me to pop my baby girl's dark cherry." His dark chuckle after only a few seconds fills her with dread and fear -- the viewers had spoken.

Willow was losing her anal virginity today.

Hunter's cock fills her so full -- but not full enough to mask the strange new sensation behind her. Daddy's swollen prick teases her puckered asshole. Nervousness throbs inside her in perfect time with her big brother's big cock, but even Hunter's torturously slow strokes can distract her from the teasing tingling at her back door. "Daddy," she whimpers, glancing over her shoulder at him. "Daddy, please..."

"Hush, Willow." He silences her by placing his thumb onto her protesting lips. "Didn't we establish this already? You're a dirty little slut, a naughty girl, and what happens to naughty girls?"

"They get fucked," she whispers as she sinks down onto Hunter's cock again. Even though she doesn't really want anal, she's going to go through with it. It's not just because the viewers have paid for it -- she is a naughty girl, and she has to prove it to her audience with the help of her big strong daddy and her gently dominating brother. If that means she needs a fat cock pushing into her ass, then that's what needs to happen.

Searing pain tears through her asshole. Hunter slams into her as Daddy forces himself forward, pushing himself through her tight entrance and deeper into her dark tunnel. She screams in agony and digs her fingernails into Daddy's shoulders until her fingers are sticky with blood. Pain engulfs her, drowning out the pleasure of being fucked. Daddy ignores her wails of pain as he begins to piston in time with Hunter's thrusts, pushing in and pulling out in almost perfect synch. Her brother uses this timing to force himself deeper with every thrust until I can feel his balls slapping against my pussy lips.

She can't believe that this is happening. The sensation of two huge cocks inside her at the same time, rubbing the thin wall between her pussy and ass, is the strangest thing she's ever felt. Delirious dizziness swirls through her, delirious from the intense pain. She quickly learns not to make sounds of pain; every time she whimpers or cries out, Daddy punishes the offending sound with a painful smack to her already sore ass.

"You need to learn your place," Daddy whispers in her ear, squeezing her tingling buttcheek. "What's it like, huh? What's it like getting fucked into submission by your daddy and your big brother? Are you learning how to be a good submissive little girl for us?"

His words rumble through her cloudy mind, echoing and repeating into oblivion. This is already the most surreal experience of her life, and she feels like she's going to pass out at any moment. The pain is so intense, but somehow, underneath the burning agony, a soft thrum of pleasure makes her clit throb. Even as her ass is stretching around her daddy's monster cock and her pussy tightens around Hunter, she can feel the pain begin to fade into the fog of mindless bliss.

When did I start enjoying this? she wonders as her hips begin to move in time with their synchronized thrusts. She's feeling things

that she never imagined she would ever feel. Her muffled whimpers of pain are becoming gasps of rapture. Daddy continues pounding her ass, digging his fingers into her hips. That leverage only allows him to drive himself even deeper.

Hunter opens his eyes for the first time since penetrating her and looks at her with a gleam of impassioned lust. He reaches between her thighs and pinches her clit between his rough fingers. She jerks in surprise, her hips thrusting upwards against the pinch. A cold paralyzing shiver ripples down her spine and into my toes. A second later, her vaginal muscles pulsate and explode -- this time, the scream that rips from her throat is pure bliss. She is held hostage by her climax. She tries to keep herself still so they can keep plowing her through her orgasm, but her body has a mind of its own and begins to thrash uncontrollably. They can both tell that she's in the throes of a crazy wild orgasm. Their thrusts speed up, slamming into her so hard that she feels like they're about to split her in half.

Hunter grunts and pants with every thrust inside her, but other than his heavy breathing, Daddy stays completely silent. He punches into her, hard and fast, and she's pretty sure she's going to pass out from the sheer intensity of the orgasm. They're relentless! Hunter pinches and rolls her clit between his calloused fingertips. She gets no relief, no chance to come down before they can bring her up again. Her pussy clenches once again as she squirts uncontrollably, drenching his hips and the insides of their thighs.

In that instant, Daddy grabs her hair and jerks her head back as he shoots his hot sticky load deep inside her ass. At the same moment, Hunter lets out a cry of satisfaction as he explodes inside her. His jizz splattering against her cervix is all she can take -- with a final cry of ecstasy, her vision explodes in a pure white light. Before she blacks out, her Daddy murmurs, "Mm, looks like you're not moving out anymore, kitten. You gotta stay here to serve your loving family."