All Comments on 'Her Blue Dodge Minivan Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 446 Comments (Page 3)
ejsathomeejsathomealmost 8 years ago
Excellent story . . .

. . . clear, concise, logical, well-written, with a completely sensible conclusion. Everything about your story made sense. Thank you very much for your effort. 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5*

My only complaint is it needed to be a little longer and explain a bit of epilogue.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
One of the best writers on this site

and when the story is not a cuck or a RAAC story and the wife is wrong for cheating the stories are top notch. Even the ones where the husband is set up or only does it once and the wife goes all crazy and does it in front of him or does it multiple times as revenge are well written, just not good subject matter for my taste.

Second read through and enjoyed it again. Thanks for sharing your talent and your musings with us.

pappy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Most comments miss the point

Yes she cheated, went behind his back, lied to him, and continued cheating even when her lust faded. She did not care about her husbands health. She never thought the trauma to their two kids either.

Danny knew himself and knew the forever look of suspicion every time she left the house would haunt him. He knew it would make him bitter, since he already knew how to mentally torture her - he would have unwillingly gone back down that road towards her - knowing it was not right or fair. He would forever wonder if she was fantasizing/comparing those other dicks while they were having sex (not love). She did not care about his feelings, the trust she killed, or +20yrs. Danny did right - divorce was the only answer allowing himself to move on - just he was 2 months too slow.

Anti-Danny commentors a question; WHY is it expected that the man needs to suck it up and live with grief/fear/disrespect to prove to a few of you that he is a macho man? KRD from OH

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Darn

I'm surprised, this sounds like a true story. A person that is so hurt so bad knows everything would be different. Never be the same, and just didn't couldn't live like that. I don't think it is a payback thing. It is just what it is, no trust and anything that goes with that. Damn good story ohio, bill

5555ssss all day long

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am out of here

My last shot with your stories. Drawn out and always a sad and poor ending. No more reading and comments on your efforts. Don't know what is bothering you in your life but you need to smile more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hurts so good...

I have just started reading these cheating wives stories about a month ago. Your really a terrific writer that can wring the emotions that are an act of betrayal. The hurtful devestation of a broken heart comes through loud and clear. I find myself reading one after another not caring at all about the sex acts, but to feel the pain the soul experiences. I had something similar happen

to me decades ago and til this day I wonder why I wasn't good enough for her. I can understand this characters final action. After seeing the love of your life fucking another( in my case)...to love them so much and know you would never be able to look at them the same way. That is hell on earth.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
Dry Your Eyes ( Or Not )

Loved the writing . Ohio is literary quicksand for me in terms of pulling me into the narrator's psyche. I would have enjoyed a sequel more for the sake of well Ohio immersed me in the characters of Dan and Eileen. The author created a wonderful tipping point where because both characters are intelligent , competent people in most facets of life that reconciliation or divorce was equally viable.

Yes, they together had made a through hash of a long marriage. I assign Eileen the lion's share of ' blame '. Yet she was repentant and I believe sincere in that she would have done everything in her power not to stray again. I think Dan saw this and of course he still chose to part ways . I have no issues with that , it was the right choice for the person he was.

There are people that say they're sorry and all they really mean is they're sorry they got caught. As said before , I believe Eileen was sincere and as a person prejudiced towards reconciliation I wish Dan has done that, much in the same vein ,the daughters that together they seemed to have done a sterling job raising to maturity wished things could be patched up.

Either way the short term wasn't rosy - long term Dan deserves a quality mate and so does Eileen. They are secure in a material sense, richer then when they met and their progeny have successfully been launched into the maws of higher education. Their marriage was a success by new millennium standards.

It would have been very interesting to me which one of the two main characters healed faster from the graceless termination of the marriage and found a mate more suited to their ethical mores. Would Eileen go 'one and done ' in terms of polyamory ? I see her being honest either way. Losing a worthy man like Dan ( who was a tad staid ) but had so many bedrock strengths desired in a,lifetime mate, was a hard ( albeit deserved ) lesson.

Speculation aside: wonderful writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@lordslamdawg tad staid

The author details Daniel's willingness to engage in role playing fantasy, etc. He even allowed his wife to be more than groped in front of him. Daniel drew the line at sharing, Eileen spent years making numerous attempts to change his mind. They repeatedly had fights over it resulting in her being angry-bitter for days.

She sees a chance, has sex with 3 men-one whom she had never seen before and got away with it. Obviously given her knowledge of Daniel's carved-in-stone position and her actions, Eileen had hard-wired need to have multiple male sex partners and only stopped because she ''knew'' she had been caught!

I don't agree she was remorseful...she was lonely and upset at having to pay a price for outright disregard for husband.

Eileen is solely responsible for end of marriage, 100%-not just lion share.

Ohio more the details her long standing obsession to engage in that behavior. If Daniel allowed reconciliation would only have been matter of time before that NEED returned. Probably a few years, but returned it would and she would give in. More cautious, better qualified to hide relationships complete with rationalization that he forgave before, he will again.

LSD'S question about who recovers first. DUH Eileen of course. Now that Daniel has made decision she will be guest at first scheduled swing party and given 21st century social mores will have no trouble finding someone willing to share her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

This sounds like dear annony.'s wife. Only he didn't know until the end and then he got pissed and like a retarded fool takes it out on LW writers on here!! What a ass wipe.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Winding Up For The Finale

On to chapter 4....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ruined

I can't wrap my mind around her going to the swingers party and than taking up with one of the THREE MEN she had sex with. What if a condom broke what if she got pregnant remember one was a black man how could she explain it. She knew that he did not want to share her. So my question is why ruin a good marriage for a few lays only she now knows and has to live with it because#1 she went to a swingers party #2 she had an affair with one of the men she had sex with at the party. She lied she cheated she betrayed him.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: anonymous-5

The only ass wipe on here is you Bonnie. Go fuck yourself before you make any more comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hmmmm

Not the ending I was expecting but very fitting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Cuck Unstuck Rises From The Muck - Having Snuck For A Fuck She Now Gets The Chuck

There have been some epic rants left by this reader after a couple of Ohio stories. Not here, though. This remains a quintessential Lit masterpiece - a true classic that bristles with insight on every page.

A great accomplishment, Ohio. Hats off to you, Sir.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Read The Whole Series Again

Our betrayed husband did what he had to do. Although he still felt love, it wasn't enough to overcome the lack of trust. Now she's free to swing and hopefully catch something and he can go hang with Adele. Hello?

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
Worth 5⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I enjoyed this story immensely, yes you may be abled to get past the cheating but you can never get past the lost of trust & the humiliation

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5* WOW

ohio didnt cuck for once !!!!

whore got the kick whe deserved .

now she will have to share her aids with someone other than the MAN who left her whore stink behind .

5*

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 7 years ago
Very nice but....

I would lo see a few more chapters. Simply a terrific LW story. ⛥⛥⛥⛦⛥

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well

You didn't cuckold him at the end but he was sure sure an indecisive wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
SOB

He is sorry for what, that he is a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a Shit Ending!

Why waste our time with two more chapters when he dumped her anyway,and very abruptly at that.

She's free now to find a guy with some balls,which her wimpy husband obviously didn't have.

I don't know whether to nbame her,blame him,or blame you for wasting my time with these extra two chapters of crap.

Always thought OHIO was a boring state.This proves your contribution to that perception!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Still just shit!

You wasted your time on this one! He goes from being a prankster to being an emotional cripple to trying not to be a wimp by finally deciding to divorce her! Problem is with this kind of story...selfish, childish pride ruins your protagonist!

KRD19254KRD19254almost 7 years ago

Ghod I hate these cowardly Anonymous BTB-at-all-cost or he's-a-whimp types on "L". +20yrs and Danny cannot take 4mo to insure he made an emotionless life-altering decision? Get over it Anony's.

If there is a grievance to be made it is that Danny did not get Adele's phone number.

Eileen willfully went behind his back, willfully had an affair with multiple bed plays. She clearly made her choice, she knew and considered the consequences - SORRY. I applaud Danny in making a logical, none emotional based, choice for him - insuring his own mental well being remains in this life changing choice.

I could never trust her again, making herself into a submissive is not what the first 19yrs was founded upon, she planted the seed that can only grow into future distrust/disrespect killing any rekindled love.

Justgr8Justgr8almost 7 years ago
KRD

KRD it seems you're the one that needs to get over... If people want a BTB good for them after all it's fiction and they have a right to an opinion. People like you worrying about annoys comments are just too funny. Suck it up, and calling people wimp over the internet is just pathetic.... Love the story Ohio, full marks.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
*5 Bravo

Another ohio well done novella !

A bit long for so short an ending but otherwise great stuff. It was believable, mature, sensitive and hit all the right points.

For all the mysogynists and wife beaters that spew out your hate anger about these stories - GROW UP !!

Yes we are all entitled to our opinions but some of them just scream PSYCHIATRIST COUCH !!!

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Good Finish****

Thanks for sharing.

desertdog43desertdog43over 6 years ago
A-1

Way to go that was the single hardest decision Danny or anyone would ever make bar none. But the fact that she wanted to try swinging--and did solo plus the affair proved just too much for him to accept her as a life pardner....sad day all around...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
She didn't love him

She had feelings, but she didn't love him. Because she didn't have a clue what love is. Ohio points out that she didn't respect him, but her moral failure in the marriage is much, much worse than that.

I agree with those whose comments point out that doing 3 guys (one of whom she didn't even know) at the swing party was even worse than the affair. Each, however, was sufficiently destructive to end the marriage.

Reconciliation is possible, but there are no facts in the story that would set a predicate for it. She felt bad after getting caught. That's it. She cheated repeatedly because she wanted to. Not because they were having problems. Not because she was weak in the face of predator's seduction. Not because she thought she was confused about who she loved. Just because she was horny and didn't give a crap about her husband. Period.

She may have been fond of him. But she didn't love him. No point in reconciliation. They never really had a loving marriage of the kind he used to think they had. She just showed him it was all a mirage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent story

Excellent story, especially to last chapter describing the indecision and thoughts going through Danny's mind. I completely agree, there should be no reconciliation. There is no trust left and he would be suspicious for as long as they stayed together. That is not the way to have a Marriage.

Eileen did not love her husband otherwise she wouldn't have done something so malicious. It was not a mistake but rather a deliberate deception lasting a long time. She obviously needs something more than what Danny could give her: needing the excitement of getting with other guys. She had a history of trying to get him to go along. And when she realized he wouldn't, she disregarded his feelings, the marriage, the consequences, and proceeded to get what she wanted knowing that it would be terrible for her husband and their life together. That is not love.

YouamiYouamiover 6 years ago
Yep a most satisfactory and unpretentious ending!

Ohio

You handled the story plot line and character portrayals well. I thought your ending, while blunt and sudden was one of the most realistic that I have read on LW. Thanks for taking a risk and putting yourself out there!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really

R u shitting me? What a crappy ending If he was going to end it he could and should have done it earlier. And half of these comments by readers r fucked up. But opinions r like assholes everybody has one and some r very obvious

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Guys

Unless you are a cuck, don't marry a woman who is more experienced or adventurous than you. Second, the first time she brings up you being a voyeur and watching her or swinging, seriously consider divorce. Offer it to her on the spot. The second time she brings it up, file.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The right decision for HIMSELF.

Excellently presented with no ass kissing to pacify the PC Liberals. No matter how you slice it, Eileen betrayed her wedding vows to her husband, disrespected him and dismissed his importance to her by doing precisely what she knew he would never want her to do. Like so many cheating sluts, she thought that she was too smart and careful to get caught... never considering that ANYONE who knew them could have seen her going into that motel room and told her husband. When Danny had it all sorted out in his mind, he realized that she'd permanently destroyed their bond and that he'd never regain his trust in her. He made the right decision for HIM because she'd put him where he only owed allegiance to HIMSELF and he was smart enough to not be swayed by her tears of regret. (be they Real or Crocodile)

A perfect ending. He stated his reasoning for getting a divorce... then comforted her to show the PC Liberals that he's a caring individual... and then LEFT to go find a faithful woman.

The last line from the song, "I Dreamed A Dream" (Les Miserables) "LIFE HAS KILLED THE DREAM I DREAMED"

Congratulations Ohio for not being another of this site's cuckold enablers.

Definitely worth all five stars.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Excellent !!!

Somewhat unusual (though not totally unique) story line - internal interrogation of why, and why not, to go through a divorce. A relatively (for LW) brief affair within a 20-plus year marriage, and should we, or should we not, stay together be ause of it. Most importantly, it’s well written, as is “ohio’s” usual. Main critisism... it did kind of get “boggy” here and there. But only enough to where it’s IMVHO vs. “sure” statement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another nice story

One of the themes I enjoy from your stories, is the idea of what can be forgiven and what simply just can't be. Sometimes, there are just some things a person can't recover from. It was nice to read the internal debate about of the character weighing two bad choices.

penneydog55penneydog55about 6 years ago
W.T.F.

I can't stand fucken negative Nazis! We all fuck up sometime or other or in her case got fucked! But fuck it that's life! We all make stupid mistakes and we know that in your heart you will never fuck another person other than your husband/wife! Also look at this way he just let the one true love go!

Well happy pulling yourself also when he sees her I hope he suffers HES AN IDIOT!

Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! Oh! But the biggest idiots are the anonymous Nazis who get off on the fact that he dumped her Fucken Idiots!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good story

Only those who have gone through something like this can truly appreciate it. I was married 26 years with 3 kids, 17, 14 and 10. All seemed good. Wife got up one morning and said she didn't want to be a wife or mother any more and she was leaving. Twice before she had left and I took her back. This time I checked into what she was doing a lot closer than before. Turns out she was listening to a friend who filled her head with shit. Go bar hopping, and have sex with anyone, male or female. Put up with shit or dump her. Third strike and your out. Hard decision. But found someone who doesn't do that shit. Just wish I would have done it the first fime. Coming up on 16 years with new wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
He can't do that!

Of course he can and he should. PC'ers should go cuck themselves. In a world of "Basketball Justice" where initiator is unnoticed and reactor is punished, it is rare that the victim is "made whole" and Lady Justice is clearly not blind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Forgive your enemy but not your wife

Another well written but depressing tale of a self-righteous martyr unwilling to make the slightest effort to understand and forgive his wife's actions. After 20 years of marriage I don't think it's too much to expect the aggrieved partner to make some genuine effort to see if their marriage can be saved. It might fail but at least you will have tried.

Self-righteous Danny kicks her out, refuses to see or speak to her and then after a few months announces that his fragile male ego can't get past to fact that she's fucked another man.

The BTB brigade may think he's a noble example of masculinity, I think he's a coward.

LA

GymShortsGymShortsabout 6 years ago
LA

Great LA where do you live and what's your wife's name. I'd love to get it on with her for half a dozen times and see how forgiving you are. To some neanderthals, like myself, trust is still a huge thing, all this is just a story, but this kind of thing goes on all the time in the RW, and I would never trust my wife again if she did this to me, and I would look all over for my turn to get it and have fun poking every woman I could. regardless of whether they're married or not. Or the worst situation Id just pay for it but I'd be getting my jollies with other people too cuz my wife doesn't satisfy me either so I guess everybody should just have an open relationship in your book.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
gymshort, dont fuck LA`s wife

her pussy is as dry as the serria desert. the ph levels are off from all the creampies he licks out of her well used ass. besides what does a wiling cuckold know about being a man

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Single?

The swingers party was for couples but allowed vouched for singles.

She wasn't single!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ Anonymous 03/16/18

you can take your slut wife anytime you want. Let her sample as many men as she wants behind your back and them take a lover. If you think that makes you a man, go ahead and take her back. To me you're just a wimp, and a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5! HEY ANNONY

Isn't that exactly what your dead wife did to you? Hell yes!!!

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

"Don't think I'm not tempted, Danny! But you still belong to Eileen, at least until you tell us all that you don't."

Perfect! Divorce the slut wife and he ends up with the hotter younger sister he's flirted with for years. A nice happy ending for the husband and it really sticks it to the ex-wife knowing her husband's porking little sis!

Richie4110Richie4110almost 6 years ago
Still my favorite story on Literotica!

I think I’ve read this story five or six times and each time I get a little more understanding of what it’s about. After my first reading I wanted a follow up hoping the rest of the story would reveal their old

age, children, grandchildren , life without each other, etc. I now realize that this is about answering the question, “ am I better off with or without her.”

This is the ultimate reasoning that every cheating story has to resolve. And, “Her Blue Dodge Minivan” evolves it beautifully. Thanks again, Ohio, you’re the best.

DrakenNoirDrakenNoiralmost 6 years ago
Rep: pennydog55 and anon 03/16/18

There you go blaming the VICTIM. She completely disrespected her husband and her marriage on so many, many levels. First, she decided on her own to go to the swingers party. She and Dan had talked about it. He said NO. That should have been the end of it. Yes partners in a marriage should be equal, but when it comes to adding a third person then either spouse SHOULD be able to veto that. Just her deciding to ignore that is grounds for ending the marriage. Second, she had sex with MULTIPLE partners behind her husband's back. So we know that she lies, cheats and has no respect for her husband. Again, grounds to end the marriage. Third, she takes a lover for several months. Once again grounds to end the marriage. Exactly how much CRAP is he expected to take!!!!!!! She mentions that she was about to end the affair but really got into the sneaking around and the excitement that it added to the sex. What was she going to do in the near future???? Quit or simply find another lover and continue on??? She only stopped because she got caught!!!!

O.K., You say she is sorry and with therapy and her families support she has turned over a new leaf. Goody for her! WHERE is the help for her husband?? It appears that he has no family close to him and few friends to help him. WHY didn't the sister in law visit more often??? Just so he could have someone to talk to?? Maybe she could have brought up the idea of seeing a therapist, just to help him through his emotional rollercoaster. Why didn't the in laws try to help him?? He's the one who was crushed, betrayed, lied to, disrespected and trampled on. WHERE is his HELP???? Very few people can get over that type of betrayal without a lot of help and some counseling. Yet you guys put all the blame on him because he has to go through this ALONE. Yes he should seek help,but he's not really thinking staight!! There is no one to help him through the emotional upheavals and the end of his world.

Lastly, pennydog55, NONE of us know what could happen between them six months or a year down the road. This was just the closing of one chapter in their lives. Hopefully he can get some help. Hopefully they can get back together. But as much as she has changed, he has 100 times more issues to deal with. This was a long, long way from a single drunken indiscretion. She had the swing party and a reasonably long affair. Yeah she's gotten herself together, but who is there to help her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Screw all of you who think he should take her back

First she argues with him about letting another guy pick her up in a bar. Then she totally disrespects him when she goes to a swing party and fucks half the neighborhood. Lastly she starts fucking the neighbor and only stops when she thinks he's on to her all the time lying about everything. Now, some people come along and say that he's an ass for divorcing her. He should suck it up and take her back. Hey, we all make mistakes. Suck up your man pride and forgive her. I CALL BULLSHIT! The only thing he could have done better is leave her for a week or so when he found her being felt up in the bar by the greasy prick. And the only way he should come back is if she signs a post-nup that if there's any fucking around she leaves with the clothes she's wearing. Possible if she had a reality slap in the face she might have figured out how serious he was. I also think he should have a little retribution on the fucking neighbors that talked her into swinging in the first place. Maybe a nice gas explosion in their house while they're at work. There was no mistake here. It was intentional from the beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
penneydog55 - wrong

I would not touch a wife of mine that had let anyone’s genitals near her. It would be a sexless marriage or divorce. You see there are some around you that are extremists, so do not group all males or even females together. Once would be enough, that’s why we get married - no other persons.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 5 years ago
W O W !

I've lost track of how many times I have read this story. It gets better every time.....surely a reflection of reading other stories. A nicely conceived, written,

honest story. Thank you Ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Come on guys, you cannot fault a seriously disturbed lady like penney for her mental illnesses. Don't you think she'd get better and leave the delusional thinking behind her, if that was possible?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sadist ? not hardly.

He made it clear he was not up for sharing. He could not stand another man groping the love of his life.

She went and got her fantasy anyway.

Then , having got away with it , had a nooner with a neighbour ..... which started to become a regular activity.

Having already made his position on extramarital sex clear , once discovering this infidelity there is no way that any man , real man , could take her back.

If caught , she knew full well there would be a price to pay.

In time you can forgive , but you would never forget ...... and lies the problem.

So all those who think she's been punished enough and it's just a bruised male ego stopping them from getting back together , think on ........ every time they kiss and cuddle or roll around a bit , this man will be wondering which of her lovers her mind is with.

He would be forever in pain , always wondering who , if anyone , is having a laugh at his expense for choosing to allow himself to be considered a cuckold since he had made it clear he was not up for swapping.

Divorce and move on does not mean they have to act like enemies and in time they may become closer .... but I truly think divorce is the correct option.

Good story ...... generating some interesting opinions.

5 *

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 5 years ago

Nice to see that he didn't take the swinging wife back.

Just a shame we didn't get to see him actually get a happy ending of his own.

dorbb2dorbb2over 5 years ago
Lonely future is better?

If you had an adult child that did something really bad/disrespectful, would you throw them out? Would you erase their past and future with you? Isn't a wife as important as the children she bears for you? In contrast to the children, who are temporarily part of your life, a wife is supposed to be there for the long run. I get the anger and hurt from disrespect and cheating. I feel it every story of this type I read. But I also have to ask myself, if love remains with both parties, even if one had done very wrong and is repentant, does that justify abandoning the future? Isn't it better to deal with the devil you know, than the one you may never have or know? If the wife is mentally sick, and does very bad things, should a husband abandon / throw her out? Keep in mind that when you divorce, you are also severing all relations with their family.

I would have liked the story to end with Danny taking her back into the house, not his bed, and letting her earn her way back into his trust. There is more revenge, and maybe a future, in that, than ending the story of both people's future loneliness.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 5 years ago
Unsatisfying.

I am not a reconciliations fan

and definitely anti RAAC.

Who says you have to be lonely

for the rest of your life,

if you divorce a slut?!

Maybe the guy should have

tried reconciliation here

or maybe he should've

divorced her on the spot.

What he definitely should

not have done was sulking for months.

What a wimpy way to face a problem!

Take time off from work,

travel somewhere

and try to reignite

his love of life.

Be a fucking man!

Then face your problems.

Most good writers use this

in their stories.

And they and their fans

know why.

There were some good parts

in this story and the writing

was good too.

But some parts just

pissed me off.

3 out of 5 from me.

enjayemenjayemover 5 years ago
Y'know

Real life is often like that. You just have to make the "less worse" decision.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Great story Ohio I think you may be my favorite author on this site your endings are always good and unpredictable as you demonstrated here, sometimes divorce , sometimes reconciliation and yes occasionally BTB I don't think I have read any of you stories I have disliked keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This ending was the ONLY way that this story COULD end!

He told her from the beginning that he was NOT comfortable seeing her with another man - not even as part of a fantasy! He stayed true to his word. It was too difficult to accept her disrespect and cheating. She knew he would never even though she tried ... but it was of no avail. She made her bed now she has to unmake it or make it with someone else. HER FAULT TOTALY! Thanks Ohio - you stayed true to a very interesting character that YOU created! 5-Stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Lonely?

I don’t know who said it first, I’ve heard, read, and used the expression for years. “Just because I’m alone doesn’t mean I’m lonely “. I think that saying pretty much fits my outlook on life and I have a hard time understanding people who can’t seem to grasp that concept. Is it nice to have a ‘life partner’ to love, and who loves you back? Sure! But is it necessary, to be happy? Nope, not in my life. I guess that’s why I don’t understand why it would take “Danny” so long to pull the trigger on a divorce. All in all, this was a well-written story but all the agonizing in the last chapter about which way to go was something of a disappointment to me.

meucimeuciover 5 years ago
thank you

Thank goodness the way I look at it he wasted 20 years already. What I mean by that is when she said if it took her 20 years she would win back his trust. A line I have read in so many different stories. Who has 40 years to waste on a cheating spouse. I know the kids weren't a waste but just as soon as they head off to college she decides she wants to start swinging, he made it clear how he felt about that. She did it anyway and if it wasn't bad enough already then she has an affair with another married man. No real man or woman for that matter would ever be able to forget or completely forgive this. So thank you to the author for a good well thought out read and having the guts to give it the proper ending.

NicealloverNicealloverabout 5 years ago
Sad ending

I didn’t think Ohio would end it this way. A disrespectful wife like a disrespectful child can learn respect. I think a divorce followed by living together as a test of her fidelity would have made a more interesting ending.

012Say012Sayabout 5 years ago
Five Star!

I prefer reconciliations, but stories can’t all end that way. You feel the emotion of a guy who can’t get beyond the betrayal. It is legitimate, heartfelt, and a probable outcome.well written!

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Her ass would have been served by the next week. No room for cheaters and liars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sad but....

....it would be hard to go back and have no bitterness.....but his unwillingness to try counseling is very "un-Ohio" and frankly, sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Sad so sad Story

20 years pissed away because of her selfish attitude. She hurt them both she went behind his back to a swingers party than she had the balls to have an affair. She realised to late that she had totally fucked up and she lost her husband of 20 years

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
To Niceallover

Unfortunately respect is earned not forced upon, much like trust. If she didn't respect him there are some underlining moral issues at play here. She wanted to swing, it seems like that might have been the moral issue here. Some people can do that, but others aren't built that way. Going their own way was probably the best for both parties.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I have a policy on cheaters

Any couple that suggest I get back with a cheater and forgive the cunt has to agree to let me fuck the female so they can show me in real time how such reconciliation works

And any cheating whore who wants to get back with me has to kill any man she cheated with

ohyessssssohyessssssalmost 5 years ago
Counseling?

I like the fact that this story was very un Ohio like. Why would anyone suggest that he should endure counseling? Because he was not into swinging and seeing his wife fuck other men? Personally, I thought he should have considered divorce when his wife kept suggesting that they try it. There was no getting past what she had done.

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 4 years ago
Common sense prevailed.

The bitch betrayed him because she wanted to!

She's lucky he didn't cause more noise. I hope in the follow up story he causes hell for all the swingers, going public for a start. Lots of legal action, mental stress etc. Also plenty of social media, contact the God fearing press and hope public condemnation will follow!

PowersworderPowersworderover 4 years ago
Re: Lonely future is better?

Why do you think he's going to end up lonely?

Here's some quotes from this chapter:

"part of me was still enjoying just sitting and looking at Diana. Like her sister, she was a babe."

"I surprised myself by getting a little flirty, reverting to the way Diana and I had teased one another for years."

"Don't think I'm not tempted, Danny! But you still belong to Eileen, at least until you tell us all that you don't"

As soon as Danny files for divorce, Diana is going to be all over him. They've been flirting for years and they're both very attracted to each other... she'll be warming his bed the same night he has Eileen served.

It's a nice ending, with Danny obviously upgrading to the hot younger sister-in-law. The only puzzling part is why he waited 4 months before telling his slut wife to hit the bricks. Eileen went to a swinger party and fucked 3 guys. She then had an affair, because she loved the thrill of cheating on him. There's no respect there, the whore destroyed their marriage the minute she agreed to be fresh meat at an orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Respect and Trust

At the end it came down to the facts:

She didnt Respect him

He could no longer Trust her.

He's better off starting from scratch then having to subject himself to the doubts and anger that living with her would have eventually consumed him with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The Only Thing He Could Do

Was file for divorce and move on. If she had just been with one, maybe... But she went to a swingers party and fucked how many men? Once that much disrespect is shown regaining the necessary trust would be next to impossible. Very good read Ohio. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The only ending possible.

What a clusterfuck. Damned if you do, Damned if you don't. 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
4 stars.

Finally, a writer that can see what a cheating wife has done, and the character has the fortitude to face the problem head on and find his own solution. Even if the solution sucks. We as Humans can do almost anything we want to. We just cannot HAVE everything we want.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
Well that sucked!

Even so, some things are just too egregious to overcome. A real shame to read about two people who love one another, but unable to be together. A heartbreaking story, but one that is probably too close to real life.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 4 years ago
Then I moved to the apartment door, opened it, and walked out

The only way this story could end.

Absolutely brilliant!!

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000over 4 years ago
Then I moved to the apartment door, opened it, and walked out.

The only suitable ending.

Sad and brilliant

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Where punishment for couple who took her to party

Heartbreak caused by cheaters

Sister replaced?

Another? If really can still love someone after treated like that then reconciliation

I would not hate or extreme dislike replace the love

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
The end.

Choices were made that could not be taken back. She made a calculated gamble that went bust.

The thing is, there is a whole new story involving these same characters where the wife pulls a rabbit out of the hat and convinces her husband to take her back waiting to be told. Could there be a way back for these two?

Another Ohio LW's classic tale of woe. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Is There another chapter?

Cause it sure feels like there is one.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Absolutely the correct decision. Cheating bitches always think sorry makes it ok. Would she have stopped if he hadn't caught her?

etchiboyetchiboyabout 4 years ago
@jtwheels — Re.: couple that took Eileen to swingers party & revenge

Eileen went with her eyes wide open. They didn’t trick her in anyway or form, or drug her, or blackmail her. They didn’t lie to Danny. Danny never told them not to take Eileen... or else. Apparently they had no conversation about swinging with Danny at all. No, they had no culpability in this what so ever. And she went to the swingers’ party expecting sex, and they all knew she was coming to the party expecting sex.

We don’t know if they asked her if her husband was all right with this. If they did, and she said no, then they should have been obligated to, at least warn, if not outright discourage her. We just don’t know. But she’s a big girl, and we probably should assume knows right from wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I know this Is fiction but is it really possible to just chuck someone out of there own home regardless of what that person as done in your country. I doubt it. Your stories always make the bloke sound like a self righteous asshole.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Bravo!!!

I AM SOOOOO GLAD that the cheated on husband was NOT A CUCK!!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

I like ohio as a writer, but I get frustrated with his usual insistence on reconciliation, no matter how undeserved. This is a refreshing exception.

The one saving grace with his reconciliation stories is that the cheating wife isn't evil, at least as far as I can recall. They're usually loving wives who make a mistake, sometimes a series of mistakes, but they don't go out of their way to humiliate and destroy their husbands. I see too many stories that begin with a wife totally emasculating her husband, and by the end of the story she's all reformed and he takes her back.

vickitvohiovickitvohioabout 4 years ago
Interesting

I can’t agree more with sbrooks with this. This one needed to end in divorce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too long

Too long could have been told in a lot fewer words.

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374about 4 years ago
Too sad

This is a sad tale, but Eileen left her husband very little choice. Maybe if the kids had been younger and still at home he could've sucked it up for a few years, but alas, there wasn't anything to hold him.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Second reading. My comments definitely need an editor

Run on

Divorced

Love turned to hate or at least extreme dislike

How can you still love someone who wants you gone or replaced

No matter how brief a physical affair it started much earlier with emotional cheating

And it said quite clearly that the swingers kept after her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
need an epilog or something

incomplete ending. wheres the rest?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

@Anonymous Re: Throwing her out - Legally, probably no. But her guilt preventing her from fighting him over it. When it comes to settling the divorce, she'll get her fair share of the house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Oh my God, I didnt think it was possible on Literotica. This got a 5, just for for the audacity of the MC being unbelievably normal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sad, but ok

Yes, I prefer happy endings and I had hoped for a reconciliation. But I'm ok with this ending, although I hoped for revenge on the swingers group.

As I've read in other stories my Ch. 4 would be a divorce, because this marriage is dead. But after the divorce they start a new relationship together and remarry.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A good story

A good and very sad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The divorce was necessary and I feel terrible for Danny

This was one of the best portrayals of cheating and the devastation it causes. I might have been able to accept the affair but the swinging added, NFW.

Helen1899Helen1899almost 4 years ago
Live to regret it

Great story, sad end, she will meet and marry again. She will have learned from her mistakes and make some lucky man a loving wife. He will wollow in the pit of misery regretting not having the balls to swallow his pride and give the woman he truly loved one more chance.

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 4 years ago
Great story

A man who recovered his dignity, a cheating evil woman who would have her whole life ti regret her choice to destroy her sacred vows.

Hope Satan takes good care if her afterwards

georgelittle2000georgelittle2000almost 4 years ago
Great story

He regained his manhood, she will die alone, despised by her children and forgotten by his ex

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2almost 4 years ago
@helen1899

wow how thoughtful of you to condem the man that was cheated repeatedly i may add and comment that he will lead a miserable life

she will remarry and live happily ever after ... lol

until she cheats again or remarries a swinger just like her what a joke

he s better off living alone and as you say lonely miserable life than to be looking over his shoulder every minute of every day wondering where she is and what and with who she is up to

she used every excuse in the cheaters manual to explain her actions but remember excuses are like assholes ... we all have them and they all stink.

actually so that you know he did have balls ... it takes big ones to get rid of a lying cheating bitch

please tell us why he should swallow his pride when she couldnt swallow his saying he wasn t interested in sharing her

please don t insult our intelligence by saying she made a mistake .... for 3 months

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous