All Comments on 'Her Blue Dodge Minivan Ch. 03'

by ohio

Sort by:
  • 446 Comments (Page 5)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Generally, I am totally on board with burning cheating spanking wife...... but, not so much this time. It seems like the tree is real contrition evident. Love & a successful marriage was the norm for a long time. I believe in atonement & redemption we hen there has been a turnaround in attitudes. Wife probably deserves another chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Perfect ending. She disrespected him so blatantly that this was the only solution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A good story with a sad ending for Danny as this was hard for him but a right ending. Not only did she swing after her husband said no, did not get caught then she then had an affair because of that yeah she came clean, but only after it ended.

Danny now can move on, and so can she. When he said not I still don't want to be around you, let alone sleep with you. to me the it must make him sick as it would me. Plus the thought of what she could have givin him. For all her fun.

She killed her marrige long ago Danny just barried what was left.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I loved the story and writing—I’ve been a long time Ohio fan—I gave every chapter a 5. I do not like the ending. Im not a cheater, neither is my wife (I believe), but I have my fantasies that she doesn’t share.

I know that a large percentage of marriages end in divorce, but there is also a large percentage that gets through the rocky parts early on giving the couple the tools to get through some serious issues. They had a longish marriage. They should have had better tools to get past this.

I can see her thought on the party, wrong thinking, but I see it. Certainly it would FOREVER be a secret (in the words of Ben Franklin, 3 people can keep a secret as long as 2 of them are dead). Things ALWAYS come out,

Especially if you’re doing this with people you know. If just by accident in a conversation where the speaker forgot that he wasn’t a part of the swinging group it comes out.

I think Danny should/could have lived with the one party. Yes, it was a bad betrayal, but at least I could have gotten over it. The only upside to the affair is she realized that it wasn’t Martin, but the situation that made it exciting, that Danny was still her best lover. That likely wouldn’t have happened without the affair. If that part were played up more, that might have helped him forgive, he wouldn’t always be wondering g if he was getting the disappointing side of a comparison.

Martin is the snake. Martin deserves to be punished more severely.

I understand Danny’s reluctance to go to therapy, but had he done that after her epiphany of the why if her betrayal, he might have come to the conclusion that he was better off staying together.

If I changed anything other than the divorce, it would be to add a little more about how Martin’s wife punished him—Rusty knife castration comes to mind, but at least a very one-sided divorce would have been nice.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

During their married life Eileen would always bush the envelope during their fantasy night to bush things further and further, given the chance. What Eileen did was really no surprise. Danny to his credit must have understood that. That being the case, thus the ending. I feel certain Eileen would have rebounded given her need for kinky sex.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

First part was very good but parts 2&3 were kind of average,in a story that was certainly a downer. Somehow I felt the ending was a bit abrupt and either an epilogue should have wrapped up the directions they went in after the divorce or perhaps a part 4 if there is anything significant about how their relationship continues after divorcing.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Right choice.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny11 months ago

All his procrastinating and dragging his feet made for a worse story but I'm so glad at the turn it took because all of us thought this was gonna be a RAAC and I'm sooo glad it wasn't. For me it wouldn't have even been the affair with Martin that would be the Death knell but the swinging party. She knew his thoughts on it and admitted to fucking 3 guys there and one of them she didn't even desire. That skankiness would been enough alone to kill my love dead cold on the spot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Crap story

rn2711rn271110 months ago

Sad ending which I can't accept. After 20 years of marriage and 2 kids, she accumulated a good amount of credit. Doesn't it worth something? I think she earned at least a try for reconciliation. It might not work, but at least a try.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice9910 months ago

Great story about a cowardly wimp of husband who never heard of the word forgiveness. Wife was a slut but works on striaghtening out her life Husband will be by himself still angry till the day he dies

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Long, involved, good, story, and the first chapter pulled the reader in.

Character growth and maturation, emotion, humanity with all of its foibles, excellent work

I think that if he had gone to counseling after her breakthroughs, maybe there would have been a different outcome.

Not saying that that is required in any way, or really even better

There is also, divorce and then seeing if something new could happen, with a pre-nup, or resolving the situation within the marriage and initiating a post-nup.

This is your story, and the ending is solid for these two as they were at that point. What they had was not special enough to overcome what she did.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It had to be this way. She was not in control. And she knew how he would react, pushing him past hard boundaries he had set. First the swinging, then the affair that she only quit when she realized she was caught. This was not a simple betrayal. This was bigger than that. Yes it was relatively short in terms of time (few weeks + the swing bang) but she was just building momentum. She was obsessed with exploring way beyond her husband's comfort zone. And despite all the counseling, it isnhard to see that she stops indefinitely. Yes people can change. And yes people can be forgiven. But it doesn't mean they should be married. Again she completely knew how he would feel. They talked about boundaries repeatedly. And she still blew through those. Not as bad as a long multimonth affair, but she still broke his trust harshly.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"But there are just some things that are too serious to get past. And I've finally realized that what you did is too serious for me to get past."

===> this site the key point. It is based on what he feels. It is his perception and thought hits that matter here. She has certainly appeared to try to make amends and to change and to own up to what she did. It is how he feels. And he can't het past it. Period.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

TRUST. Without it, you have nothing.

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

Good choice. Hang in there. This way things can get better one day.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

There were no consequences for the couple who drew the wife into their swingers group for their own sexual gratification. It makes no sense that a man would judge what happened to require the termination of his marriage but would decide retribution was unnecessary for those who encouraged and enabled the wife's infidelity despite understanding the husband would not approve. At least the husband forced the wife to recount her actions to the wife of her paramour.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Go back and write a continuing Chapter4---fix this!!! this guy is tooo hard nosed. He needs to realize that the future pain his action to divorce will rain down onto his 2 kids (weddings, grandkids, etc), his grandkids, the parents, the friends and other folks that love them far exceed the pain he is ( rightly) feeling. He is not the only one in pain. He needs to consider the pain of all the others. As to the wife-- I know her wrong actions caused the start of the pain. She has honestly faced up to her wrong actions and made effort to do every thing to correct. Not to diminish the husbands pain, but he must not think he is the only one in pain - and the cause of the pain is not the kids, parents, friends, etc. To do such as Will bring them great hurt is selfish. I know husband can't ever get over it, but time helps. The feeling that you can never trust again is also self centered. These problem can be solved in many ways. Consider what reasonable husbands have done in other stories--- (get divorced but live together with firm rules, constant oversight, Etc) And finally as to the BS attitude in similar stories that TRUST is lost and she can NEVER be trusted again --- if two things are established ( with reasonable certainty) (1) She is fully contrite ( with counseling) and (2) she and he still love each other ( even though he is angry) THEN IT IS VERY UNLIKELY she will ever want to feel that pain again and therefore never cheat again.....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unusual to read a story with NO likeable characters in it. What she did was undoubtedly wrong, but torturing her for several months was execrable.

MarkT63MarkT637 months ago

YEAH!!! AN anti-cuck story!!!@ Thank you Ohio!!!

oddtomas1oddtomas16 months ago

She went to a swingers night. She had sex with three men. That tells me she would do it again. Leaving her is a great idea.

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

He made a bad decision. His decision was based on what he felt.

His empathy is weak, he did not see the pain he was causing to his immediate family, his friends, her friends and their friends. *****

SeaChangerSeaChanger6 months ago

To forgive is to set a prisoner free only to discover the prisoner was thee.

Forgiveness can't be earned; it can only be given.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I rated the first two chapters with four stars, and the third chapter with five stars. And then I went to the comments to listen to the scolds rake the character over the coals for being "selfish" and "unforgiving".

The affair at the motel merited the "treatment" he gave her after finding her van. And her anguished confession and and confession of being seduced, an apology might well have led to forgiveness, but - her lovers wife, when upset, revealed that he'd met and had her at a swing party, where, as it later came out, she'd had two other men, plus the one who did become her lover.

To me, there were two factors that made her "unforgivable", though neither directly related to the motel visits. The first, and the smaller, unforgivable "sin" was her conscious, cold (not in the heat of passion) decision to attend a swing party behind his back when he was out of town, despite having been "shut down" on the notion of swinging twice by her husband in the past. (Her possible fertility was not discussed and the condoms at the swing party I suppose were to assure that any possibility of a bastard pregnancy was precluded?) What would have caused me to walk out, and in my case have no need to speak directly to her again, was that, while she was tearfully confessing her affair (which she had begun to suspect he must know something about), every time she talked to him she somehow "neglected" to clean the slate by confessing to the swing party orgy she'd had. That is, despite her confession and apology, she continued to conceal.

As a result of that little "oversight" - that purposeful continuation of her concealing of her actions from him, I would never have again trusted her, nor would I have had any interest "repairing" the relationship. And it wouldn't have taken months for me to come to that conclusion.

Reader2021Reader20215 months ago

5 ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

A reality story (a breath of freshness!)

Main character did what HE needed for his future

Bravo

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggie5 months ago

How infinitely sad. She’s sorry now. But she still fucked him over, numerous times.

Sometimes ‘sorry’ just doesn’t cut it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Whew!

I was afraid that his fear of being alone would give him an excuse to ignore his cowardice in order to avoid being alone.

It stinks that everyone essentially ignored his quabdrt in order to support their agenda to support Eileen's effort to get back in the house. The RIGHT thing to do was support him and his choices, not try to play on his fears to push him to a course of action that would, ultimately made him miserable. It would be nice for the MC to point that out to the "helpful support individuals" that they were serving no ones interest but their own and Eileen's. Those people need to be honest with themselves and ask how forgiving would they be in his shoes. They don't have to BTB but do have a Moral obligation to respect his choices and support him in his process to chart his own course.

I have been though a divorce, blindsided, and have first hand knowledge out this.in the real world most men find nearly everyone deserts him, making the way forward even more emotionally devastating and difficult.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

About 6 chapters and 12 pages to long.

The very moment the car was spotted the door should have been knocked on and.

THE END

orneryonezorneryonez5 months ago

Okay, Okay, Okay!... enough with the goddamn counseling sessions in your stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Great story and you managed not to make Danny a wimp who took this cheating whore back. There are consequences for an individuals actions. This whore didn't just cheat once. See snuck off to a sex party and fucked 4 different men and then started a weeks long affair with one. Have a rotten life whore. I'd rather be alone the rest of my life that live with a cheating slut...at least my hand would be faithful!

EgantryEgantry4 months ago

Unfortunately, that was the best decision. A good/better life exists for many people. Thank you for the story … it was engaging and proved a number of emotions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

To bad the stupid slut didnt think about a counselor before she cheated, try to figure out why she was so interested in the idea of swinging or getting another man. Anyone cld have told heer to think about the pros and cons before acting but she didnt think, she just felt it wld be fun, exciting, only be unemotional sex, it wldnt change anything in the relationship. idiocy, rationalization, excuses, all democrap techniques to avoid accountability, the fact that she ultimately did accept responsibility didnt save her from disaster,. rk

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
A

Very sad story no forgiveness or understanding on his part.

60022Mallard60022Mallard3 months ago

For the instant kick to the kerb fans, make haste slowly, as in this story, is the right way

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

What a sad story.

WolfOfTheWorldWolfOfTheWorld3 months ago

60022Mallard: your wrong, slow makes it worse. Throw her out, file for divorce and move the fuck on. You have to be decisive. Strike while the iron is at its hottest. Once divorce tear it all down. Out the swingers, make sure the club suffers by exposure. Then go for the throat, make sure the AP suffers. If they don't divorce make his life a living Hell. And don't forget to fuck his world up. Out both to their boss, if that don't work, contact the state board of realtors. After you're done with not putting your hands on him, beat the living shit out of htf

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent story

I understand his decision. I did the opposite and lived to regret being to weak to pitch the cheating bitch for 14 years. Feared being alone. Finally ended the BS and moved on.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yes a very good, very sad one. This is the way they should be written, for all you practicing writers out there.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well, we got through the first two chapters as they dragged on. The hen we finally got to the 3rd and last hopeful chapter. Yes we are disappointed that it took so damn long to finally finally finally get to the end divorce decision! That was kind of a bummer for us and we would have chosen a slightly ending, but……

Frankly we could see a revenge fuck with the sister while Eliseu was forced to sit in the other room with the door open, or the same room; so she would have first hand horrible and humiliating experience of her betrayal. And she would know if she screwed up again, her sister would sweep in and sweep her out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Finally cucky Danny makes a decision. Took the bitch 3 parts to reach this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This was his only real choice. I'd have just made it within the first month. And had her served. Wouldn't have taken me 4 plus months to decide.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I gave this part a 4, only because it took him long enough to finally divorce her. He should have done that before the end of part one, as he had already found her cheating, and she had already admitted it. Yes, he had his own doubts at that time, but he had already kicked her out, and should have started moving on with his life, even if it meant moving to a new city or state (too many things to remind him what had happened). A big For Sale sign in the front yard would tell her they were done too.

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbosabout 2 months ago

Felt like this series was a chapter too long for the eventual conclusion because there was just a lot of waffling and his epiphany moment was... well, it was pretty banal. It didn't feel like a monumental decision, in fact, it seemed like the easy and foregone conclusion from chapter 1.

<>

I think showing Eileen's side was a good idea, I don't mind it when authors do that, but I would have gone further down the narrative in chapter 2 and came to the divorce and wrote about it from Eileen's perspective. At least it would have allowed you to put some pathos into the finale, what with her bemoaning the end of her marriage and her own idiocy. As it stands, the way this ending was eventually delivered lacked any punch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Realistic for a change.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 1 month ago

It was very good, but desperately needs part 3 dramatically pruned. IMHO, a drastic edit of part 3 could turn this wooly melodrama into a riveting page-turner! We DO need the explanation, but far more concise!

pummel187pummel18719 days ago

A real ending to a real story about love, friendship, disrespect, selfishness and ultimately moving forward. It always amazes me how rational adults fail to see what the consequences will surely be if they take a left instead of a right at the proverbial "fork in the road" moments in life.

Truly it amazes me 🤔🤔🤔

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous