Her Choice, Not His

Story Info
He didn't want it, she forced it on him anyway.
2.6k words
3.85
20.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HS98
HS98
652 Followers

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

As its category, description and tags all make clear, this is a nonconsent-themed story of a woman forcing sex on a man. If that isn't your forte, no one's forcing you to read it, and if it is a story to your liking, than I hope it won't disappoint you.

It also contains a fair few corny jokes, because why not.

Please, don't forget to comment, rate and if you like it, favorite the story. Constructive critique and feedback are always welcomed.

***

Keira Kelly always liked to think that she was a funny person. It was one of the ways she had defined herself. Although a career as a stand-up comedian wasn't yet something she dared to take a crack at, she was nevertheless confident that, when put into any group or social environment, she could quickly send the sides of most people present into orbit with her repertoire of jokes.

This was why she was so surprised now as, looking at the gorgeous man sitting in front of her, the only jokes leaving her mouth were those she had read last night on a joke-collecting website.

"What's worse than being uncomfortable at the hospital? Being made comfortable," was one of them, the latest one in a long line of jokes one could easily read with a simple Google search. "A time traveler walks into a bar. The bartender says, ´We don't serve time travelers in here.´ A time traveler walks into a bar," was another one, this one followed by, "Sigmund Freud was a moron with a huge ego. And id. And superego."

Thankfully for her, it didn't matter how cheap those jokes were. For the same reason why her mind, captivated by what she saw in front of her, couldn't think of anything better to say, so did his equally-captivated mind lead him to laugh heartily at everything she said to preventively fill any awkward silence that might've been preparing to fill the air between them.

This was the first date of her dreams. From the moment she first saw Jeffrey's profile on her favorite dating app, she knew that the two of them couldn't find a better match. Both of them the same age at 27, both enjoying comedy and urban exploring, and most importantly, both of them quite good-looking. It was probably rather "base" of her to think so much in terms of physical attraction, but she couldn't deny to herself what she liked, and she could see that he thought the same.

She liked how tall he was, with well-defined muscles to show off, while he clearly liked how busty and curvy her body managed to be despite its slenderness. Both of them also worked out regularly, of course. Simply a perfect young couple.

With their date coming to an end now, empty plates sitting in front of them, there was only one move left for her to do.

"You know, where I'm staying in the hotel... it just so happens to be an apartment for two," she said, her big, dark eyes staring straight into his shiny blue ones as he processed what she was saying with her sultry voice. "You can spend the night there, with me. I'd like to wake up next to you."

He gulped, seemingly uncomfortable for the first time since he had arrived.

"You're very pretty, I'd love to get to know you better Keira," he replied, his voice seemingly almost breaking at the beginning. "Over time, I mean. I... don't really, I've never, I don't think the first date is the opportunity to be intimate together."

She just chuckled lightly.

Very well. She was prepared for every outcome.

"I like how frank you are with me. No problem," she said with a wink, before adding, "And I also love shy guys. Feels like I've won something when I finally get intimate with them."

"Yeah, that's me," he, somewhat unsurely, replied. "Once you get me, you realize all that effort was worth it," he added, and this time, it was he that made the wanna-be comedian laugh, with how he tried to present himself as much, much more of an arrogant jock than he was even at his worst.

So cute.

"I know," Keira said, smiling. "So, if you don't want to stay there with me, could you at least give me a ride to that hotel? I'd call an Uber, but I'm kinda tight with money currently, and despite that, I'm still going fifty-fifty with you on the bill, so..."

"Yeah, no problem," Jeffrey quickly replied. "It's not a long way from here anyway, isn't it?" he asked, in a way that made it clear that he had only thought of this after already promising to take her there.

"Fifteen, twenty minutes max," she answered, and he just nodded happily.

With that, everything was set. They paid the bill, got into his car, and started their journey toward the hotel where Keira was currently staying at.

Small talk in the car proved to be surprisingly awkward, so, not wishing to have to resort to talking about the weather, the hopeful comedian filled the air with a couple of more jokes she remembered reading yesterday.

"What's the best thing about Switzerland? I don't know, but the flag is a big plus," got him to laugh just as hard as it should have, but the weak laugh with which he responded to, "Did you hear about the mathematician who's afraid of negative numbers? He'll stop at nothing to avoid them," was, in her opinion, an unfortunate sign that he might not quite match her sense of humor.

No problem. That wasn't what she needed from him this night.

When the car stopped in front of the hotel and she beckoned him to hug her as a goodbye, he happily obliged.

The only warning he received before the stun gun sent his body onto the ground, was a feeling of something shuffling around in her right sleeve, pressing against his back as it did so in the last few milliseconds before his body went limp from the burst of current that was pumped into it.

She watched his limp body with a devilish grin on her face, the stun gun still in her hand, ready to be used again if needed. This definitely wasn't the punchline he had expected his night out to end with when he decided to spend it with an up-and-coming, hopeful comedian.

Oh well. Now, as she grabbed him by the underside of his shoulders, it was time for those regular workouts of hers to pay off.

*

"Aaargh, aaah, what's happening?" Jeffrey grumbled as he regained consciousness.

Poor guy. The three additional hits from the stun gun did a number on him, not to mention the effect of all that missing blood in his brain with the viagra she had given him redirecting it into his cock instead.

"Easy," Keira replied, making him realize that she was in the room with him, the realization making him flinch as the memories of the moments leading to his loss of consciousness returned to him.

Or, rather, attempt to. He immediately realized that he could barely move any of his limbs.

"I'm taking what I want. What I believe both of us want, actually, with you just not getting it yet," she added, watching him struggling to move with amusement.

On the other hand, he had a much more different expression on his face when he realized that he was naked, on a hotel bed with all four of his limbs cuffed to it, and with his cock fully erect.

"Just... what?!!" he exploded in shock.

"Oh, c'mon," she replied with a mocking tone of voice, as she started undoing her shirt while slowly walking towards the bed and him. "You really thought that a woman like me just accepts ´No´ as an answer? Especially when she can enjoy such a tasty beefcake like you," she said as she opened her shirt, revealing her braless chest before letting the shirt fall on the ground.

Her body was just as magnificent looking as he had expected. The large and firm breasts proudly dominating her toned body were incredibly eye-catching. Truly, they were the perfect couple.

Except that didn't change anything about the fact that he didn't want any of this.

"What if I scream right now?" he asked, hoping to both intimidate her and buy himself some time as she was taking off her cute, pink panties.

"Oh, I'll give you a reason to scream and shout as much as you can very soon, honey," she replied, truly sounding like the pervert she was as she said so, looking straight into his eyes the entire time. "But now, it's gonna be useless. You really didn't notice anything weird about me booking an apartment in such a seedy and isolated hotel like this? There aren't any cameras in here, and the employees, if there are any by now since nobody was there when I was dragging you on the floor, know not to ask questions or react to what they see or hear."

He doubted that she told the truth. Didn't want to believe it. It made sense though, how else would she have been able to get him here with nobody interfering?

He still thought about trying to call for help, but... soon realized that he couldn't.

No matter how much his brain was screaming at the situation, no matter how artificially induced its excitement was, his hard cock wanted a piece of that sweet pussy in front of him, and it had the final say.

"Ready to taste heaven?" she asked, swaying her hips seductively as she did so.

"No," he meekly answered, as his cock twitched enthusiastically.

"My favorite response," she commented, pleased, with her expression making it clear that she wasn't talking just about what he had said.

With no more words necessary, she slowly crawled on top of him, blew him a kiss, and sank onto his cock, taking it in.

"Aaah, yeeah," she moaned as his thick member spread her pussy lips apart and filled her up.

He did his best not to verbally react in any way. It was obvious that he was struggling with that.

Grabbing him by the hips for balance, she immediately started fully enjoying the pleasure she could get out of her captured prey.

"Aaah, Jeffreeyy," she cooed as she bounced on his dick. "I chose you well, I chose very weell!"

She strengthened her grip on his hips as she continued riding his cock, trying to take it as deep inside of her body as possible with every move of hers. His thick, big member felt even better inside of her than it looked like it would feel when it was still outside of her. It seemed like every movement she made was setting her pussy on fire, and she could do barely anything else than constantly moan as she was repeatedly taking the immobilized man's well-built organ in again and again.

As much as he was trying to hide it, not having vocalized almost any admission of pleasure since she had started, his eyes couldn't lie. He couldn't turn away from the sight of her beautiful, well-sculpted body, the jiggling and swaying of her firm breasts as she fucked him almost hypnotizing him.

"Hell yeah," she finally forced him to moan out as she took his cock all in, prompting him to immediately curse himself under his breath for doing so.

"Baby, the way your cock's twitching says it all," she said, before bending forward to face him as she restarted fucking him. "You know I'm gonna milk you soon, why don't you just surrender?"

Right after she had said that she kissed him. A deep, lustful kiss, with her tongue invading his mouth as if it owned it.

He reciprocated.

He couldn't hold back anymore.

"Oh yeah baby, that's how I like it!" she screamed out enthusiastically as she broke the kiss, feeling him start to try to move his hips to match what she was doing to him.

Moments later, their movements had synchronized, the two of them falling into a single tempo on their way to an orgasm.

Sure, on the one hand, the sooner this was over, the sooner he was free.

On the other hand however... she really was worth fucking, or getting ruthlessly fucked by as in this instance, even on the first date and when cuffed to a bed in a sleazy hotel.

"Aaah, yees! Just hold back baby, hold back just for a moment and we can cum together!" she screamed as she fucked him, her face contorting into an expression of pure pleasure as her mind went blank from the bliss she was feeling.

He was just moments away from freedom and he knew it. Now, all he needed to do was push himself into orgasm.

He focused on her tits. Doing his best not to think about the facts of the situation, he just stared at those beautiful, round, well-sculpted mammaries as they shook, jiggled, and swayed. He moved his hips as much as he could to match her while she ruthlessly attacked his cock with her sex, grunting and groaning as he found himself completely unable to hide the pleasure he was feeling and receiving as the two of them brought each other to an orgasm.

"Ah, ah, ah, aahh, yeeess!" she moaned as she stopped and he could feel her pussy convulse around his ready-to-explode cock. "Aaaaa!" she further moaned.

This was the last drop needed to push him over the edge.

"Aaah, yes, Keiraa, fuuck!" Jeffrey moaned as he filled her pussy up with five thick cumshots, giving her what she wanted enough to take him from him by force.

Erotic moans and grunts filled the air as their orgasms subsided and they continued to fuck each other with their over-sensitive, post-orgasmic genitals, vocalizations of, "Yeah, aaah!" and, "Aaah, yees!" being made by both of them and filling the air in the room.

Finally, she collapsed on top of him, before his limp cock slid out of her satisfied pussy.

"Well, was all of this really necessary?" she asked him, staring straight into his eyes, as she pointed at his cuffed limbs.

"Let me out already," he replied.

"You know what? I will," she said, both her words and actions clearly shocking him as she jumped on the floor, moved towards her clothes, and soon grabbed a small key which she happily showed him.

"You know I'm..." he started saying, before being cut off.

"What? Going to beat me up or call the cops? You know you aren't," she said, her amusement obvious as she rolled her eyes. "We both know that, even if you run away, you'll come back here for as long as I'll be here. If not this night even, then I can happily expect you back here by tomorrow after you've gotten some sleep back home."

"A bold prediction," he replied, those being the only words that came to his mind.

"Almost as bold as still trying to pretend that you don't want what you obviously crave, even though your body was never playing along with it," she shot back snarkily, looking at his cock, which was already rising to half-mast again.

As she walked to free him from his painful restraints while he just stared at her not knowing how to respond, she laughed to herself at the situation. This really was the first date of her dreams.

HS98
HS98
652 Followers