All Comments on 'Her Choice, Not His'

by HS98

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But rushed. Lacking in details. Lacking in teasing.

Two stars.

Wildbill314Wildbill314about 1 year ago

Hated the story, but it WAS well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hopefully, there's more to this story. How can she be sure he'll be back? Is the small key for more than cuffs? She's pretty confident.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

one of the more stupid stories I've read on this site.........- 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Idk why everyone is hating I liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

nothing quite as efficient at killing a boner as a femdom story, especially one in which the guy doesn't want it. maybe the wimps will like this, but I can't imagine why.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Slower and more teasing would have been great. A very hot read. Im dripping pre cum but left wanting more teasing.

HS98HS98about 1 year agoAuthor

@First Anonymous

Fair enough. I'd say the plot is about as long as it needed to be, this being a story of a quick nonconsensual encounter, but yeah, I definitely could've added more details to it.

@Wildbill314

No problem, we all like what we like. Thank you for the compliment.

@Second Anonymous

She's sure that he'll be back for the same reason why she's so confident in the first place. She's a very attractive woman, exactly his type, who just gave him one of his best sexual experiences he had had in a long time, and she can clearly see that on him. Also, no, the key's just for the cuffs.

@Third Anonymous

Can't completely disagree with that opinion, and thanks for the rating.

@Fourth Anonymous

I'm glad that you liked the story, and honestly, I wouldn't really say that everyone's hating it, I honestly expected a lot more negative reception when seeing the rating.

@Fifth Anonymous

Well, as I already said, we all like what we like and we all have our own fetishes, which is why I specifically mentioned in the Author's Notes that this is a nonconsensual femdom story.

HS98HS98about 1 year agoAuthor

@Sixth Anonymous

Thanks! Fair point, since more people have mentioned that as well I'll definitely remember that when writing in the future, and I'm happy that you've enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Real cheap, and disrespectful to rape victims (regardless of gender). Plus, shit jokes.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A little rushed. And makes no sense; why start off as a comedian and then suddenly be a rapist?!

HS98HS986 months agoAuthor

@First Anonymous

Damn, completely forgot to reply to this comment. Well, you might think that it's disrespectful, but, well, this is an NC/R story, so, well... it has non-consent in it :D, what else can I say.

Though I will admit that the jokes are far less than perfect.

@Second Anonymous

Yeah, this is one of the stories where I was trying to write it as quickly as possible. When you don't have much time for writing, you have to write fast.

As for the second sentence, well, there's absolutely nothing weird about someone being a good and funny person in public and a monster in their private one. Lots of such examples in the real world as well, actually.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHS98@HS98
Current status of my works: - I'm not focusing on English-language works so much right now, instead writing mostly stories in my native language, since the local erotica scene here really needs all the shots in the arm it can get. I might post those stories here in the other ...