Her Eyes Did The Talking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Poor girl," Kaitlyn signed with oily hands, before she grinned and went back to work on Amber.

Dan added some oil to his hands, as he watched Kaitlyn start in on Amber's shoulders. Dan went to Amber's ankles for a few moments, and then slid his hands up the inside of her calves, and then her thighs. He brushed her labia before spreading his hands across her tight buns, and massaging them.

"MMmmmm...okay, very fair. Forget what I said, and stay there," Amber cooed.

After a little further pelvic attention, Dan signaled Kaitlyn to have Amber turn over. Then they both assisted the slightly panting Amber to stay centered on the table, and to remove the loose bikini bottoms.

"You know, we are getting into dangerous territory, here, don't you?" Amber said, with closed eyes, but with a broad smile.

Dan spread her legs apart. "Yeah, definitely looks dangerous to me. A man could get lost in there."

Dan looked at Kaitlyn, and she had that mischievous look in her eyes as she signed, "No mercy!" He nodded his agreement.

Amber replied to Dan, "Let me know if you get lost in there...that is IF you want to get out. I can help you...SHIT!" The last word exploded out as she felt Kaitlyn twist both of her nipples and also felt Dan's oiled hands firmly slide over her vulva.

Kaitlyn started running her fingers in light circles around Amber's hard nipples, while Dan ran both thumbs through her wetness and then firmly up between her outer and inner labia.

Amber's back promptly arched, and she hissed, "Both of you, really!...Damn, DAMN!"

After a minute or so of Amber's arching, and hissing out more four-letter words, Dan heard a beeping from downstairs, and said to Kaitlyn, "Is the pizza in the oven?"

A brief look of shock ran through Kaitlyn's face, before she ran out of the room, and downstairs, keeping her oily hands off the railing.

Dan moved to gently brush a thumb across Amber's clit. As he felt her arch again, and heard her gasp, he sank the middle finger of his free hand into her wetness. He heard a louder gasp, and responded with a second finger. Then he curved his fingers up until he found the texture of her g-spot.

Amber was writhing on the table, her legs spread and hanging over the sides, from the knees down. Her hands had the sides of the table in a death grip. Her mouth hung open following a repressed shout of "YEEeeeeesssss..."

Dan stroked her insides, and ran his thumb in circles around her clit.

As Amber burst out with a loud, "GEEeeeezz...Yes...FUCK YES!" Kaitlyn walked back in with three plates of pizza, which she set down.

Her mouth full, but grinning, she signed to Dan, "Good, I did not miss the big finish. Get her off, I am hungry."

Dan grinned, and removed the circling thumb. He replaced it by putting his mouth on her dancing clit, while he kept his fingers busy inside Amber.

Amber was already too close to ecstasy, and those laps & twirls of Dan's warm tongue threw her over the edge. "FU........." she yelled, and those were as far as her words got before she sucked in a huge breath, pushed her hips hard against Dan, and then began to shiver. It started in her thighs, and quickly radiated out from there. After several long moments, Amber was reduced to heaving breaths, and occasional twitches.

When Amber opened her eyes, her blank stare looked up, and found Kaitlyn smiling back.

"Great show...love the ending," Kaitlyn signed, "Want some pizza?"

Amber's face grew a silly grin, and she sighed, "You precious idiot. Think I had better get cleaned up first."

"I will help," Dan pronounced, and wiped off the soles of Amber's feet. Then he led her to the master bath, and turned on the shower. He took off his clothes and then pressed his body against her oiled, toned body, and gave her a leisurely, deep kiss. He felt Amber's firm body sink against him.

He led her into the shower, and proceeded to soap away all the residual massage oil, very thoroughly.

Amber moved up against him, wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him, ever so slowly. After a good moment, she pulled back, kissed his nose, and said, "Thank you, this is the best birthday I have ever had."

Dan smiled, "Oh, that was just Kaitlyn's birthday present. You haven't gotten mine yet."

"Oooh! Guess I had better start preparing, by eating some pizza to keep my strength up!" Amber purred, before she exited the shower.

Dan turned off the water, and joined Amber in drying themselves, and each other.

Once dry, they walked into the master bedroom and were greeted by the still nude Kaitlyn, happily munching on pizza. They saw she had set out two more plates of pizza on the bed, so they sat and joined in.

"First time I have ever had pizza delivered by boat. Not bad," Amber mumbled.

Kaitlyn added, "I wonder if the boys on dock are still waiting for us to come back? From the tents they had in their swimsuits, I would say they could entertain Amber and me for a while!"

Amber and Dan both stared at Kaitlyn, unsure how serious those twinkling eyes were.

Kaitlyn winked and smiled as she chewed.

"Incorrigible," Amber said, licking her lips, "sure you want to keep this wildcat?"

"As long as she stays MY wildcat," Dan smirked, while poised with his last bite of pizza in front of his mouth.

Kaitlyn set her pizza plate down, flopped on her back and spread-eagled her legs, her foot just missing Dan's head. Her hands now in the air above her, she signed, "I am ready! Bring them on! You can sell tickets!"

Amber leaned back to look at the stupid grin on Kaitlyn's face. "What do think Dan? We could put a big neon arrow over her. Get 50 bucks a pop...Easy money."

Dan looked back at Kaitlyn, "Yeah, and two-for-one's on Wednesdays. Fridays, we could add a free shot in her navel. We could retire early with her on her back all the time. Think that would be enough sex for her?"

"Probably not!" Amber said, repressing her laughter.

Dan threw his paper napkin over Kaitlyn's laughing face, and then grabbed her nearby foot and licked at her arch. He watched as Kaitlyn's free leg wildly kicked and she squirmed all around. "Tickling a deaf girl is a lot of fun," Dan mused, as he released her foot.

---- Lake Tahoe -- Saturday -- Happy Birthday, Amber ----

Kaitlyn finally sat up, brushed her hair out of her face, and picked up the spilled pizza crumbs her flailing had caused. She frowned and signed "Okay, you two, eat up. You have got some heavy sex ahead of you, and you do not want Aunt Sinful getting mad, do you?"

"No, mam!" Dan chuckled.

"Okay!" Kaitlyn signed, "Here is how Amber works, Dan. The side of her neck, just below her ears is a real turn on. Nipples are really sensitive, too, so work them hard, but no teeth. Torture her with foreplay, and she orgasms fast and hard. Kissing is a big turn on ..."

"Sinful...STOP!" Amber squealed, while putting her blushing face in hands and shaking her head.

"I will be in Amber's room," Kaitlyn said, and then picked up the nearly empty pizza plates. She stopped, put the plates down and added, "Cannot help you with what your big cock will do to her, my love. Just be creative!"

"GO!" Amber shouted, pointing at the door.

As Kaitlyn closed the door, Dan chuckled, "Didn't know you came with an instruction manual!"

"You think I would be used to her embarrassing me, by now," Amber sighed, as she looked up at ceiling.

"Let's see, Sinful said I should...." Dan whispered, before his tongue brushed Amber's neck, under her ear.

She shivered and jerked, at that surprising sensation. "Not fair, I did not get any instructions on what you like!" Amber complained, as she turned her head to look at Dan.

"So, at least give me a few hints," Amber purred, as she pushed Dan onto his back, and rolled towards him, placing her firm breasts on his chest.

"And I have to play fair?" he asked.

"Yup, TIT for tat...whatever a 'tat' is," she snickered.

"Well," he started, "First, I would like to explore your body, as you are spectacular."

"High praise, kind sir," she cooed, "but that still does not tell me what YOU want or need." Amber poked a finger into his shoulder for emphasis.

"Let's see," Dan pondered, "Well one note is that it can take me up to half an hour to 'recharge', so you may want to time your attentions with that knowledge."

"Bet you I can bring you back to 'full operating efficiency' in 15 or less, she said, using a term from their common employer, and dragging her breasts over his chest, to hint at her methods."

"Think I might lose that bet!" Dan continued, "Okay, I do like oral attention, but I am not big on sloppy, drooling throat stuff: Seeing a woman doing that is just not a turn-on for me. And I, too, like being explored. Plus, I am not a 'backdoor' kind of guy. I want a shared, heady experience. While I may want to be in charge at certain moments, I have no desire to objectify you or dominate you. That work for you?"

"I knew I was right in lusting after you all these years," Amber sighed, "That sounds perfect, and yeah, let's put things together the way nature intended them to go. I call dibs on going first!"

"I have my orders," he grinned, "I am yours to do with, what you will."

"To start things out, I want you to turn over," she requested, as she got off of him.

"What do you have in mind?"

"What I have in my mind is that 8 inch, or maybe even 9 inch, play toy that I had a hold of when I was on the massage table," Amber growled, "And thinking of it stuffed deep inside my wet depths...which is why I want you to turn over and hide it for a little while."

Dan snickered and rolled over, and felt Amber slowly lower her warm body, prone, on top of him.

Amber put her mouth close to his ear, and said in a breathy whisper, "Okay, Mr. Daniel Taylor, just so we are clear, I think you are hot, hung, a delightful man, and a friend; even a very good friend, now, and I do care about you. But, you are Kaitlyn's, and from what I see, you will be for a long time. And, I am not IN love with you, but for this night, I want to pretend that I am. Is that okay?"

Dan propped himself, and her, up slightly on one arm, to get his face out of the pillow. "I think you said exactly my feelings, too. Except that you are a hot, gorgeous, and special woman to me, and I think that playing in love is perfect. Frankly, if I had not fallen for Kaitlyn, and had not known what that feels like with that special and unique woman, I probably would have thought I was in love with you. Is that Too Much Information?"

Amber paused for long moment, and then slowly kissed his ear, her tear wetting the back of his neck. "I think that is probably the finest, most beautiful compliment you could give me, Daniel, and no matter how good a fuck you are, I will cherish those words the most, in our friendship going forward."

She sat up, straddling him, and wiped a few more tears away. "If I did not love Kaitlyn as my BFF, and even my sister, I might feel hurt at your words. But coming in second to that delightful, wonderful person is such a compliment, that I can only feel happiness...Now let's get back to business, stud, as all this mushy stuff is making my pussy really wet, as you can probably tell. So, put your head back down."

He complied and felt her hands softly glide over his shoulders, neck, and back. He let his muscles roll at her touch, as he had learned to let his body do from touching Kaitlyn that way, and loving her responses. And, yes, he felt her wetness on him.

After a minute, or maybe even two or three, for he had lost track of time, he felt a single fingernail start at the base of his skull, and slowly drag down to his tailbone, making the nerves all across his back light up and tingle. "AAaaahh...Wow, that set my nerve endings on alert."

"Before you ask, yes, our little Sinful told me that you did that to her," Amber said softly, while smiling. She slid off of him and off the bed, so that she could run her hands over his legs and feet. Wanting to see his reaction, she leaned in and pressed her breast to the, thankfully smooth, sole of his foot, moving it around as her broad nipple firmed. She felt his foot arch and saw toes twitching.

"That is a foot massage to remember!" he exclaimed.

"Okay, turn over, tiger," Amber growled. After he had responded, she starting running her hands over his legs. After a couple minutes, she reached down and added occasional kisses, at first, to his ankles. She slowly moved the kisses up his legs, slowly approaching the play toy she had thought about for so long.

Dan's breathing was deepening, and increasing, as he too knew, or hoped, the direction her kisses were heading in. He also knew that his 'play toy' was standing proud, blocking much further progress of her head.

She did not let either of them stay in suspense long, as she turned and ran her tongue up the underside of his cock. She groaned, and heard him echo her groan. Amber moaned, out loud, "I have got to get my mind off this thing, or there will not be any more foreplay."

"Your night, your call," Dan said with a grin.

She sighed, sadly, as she lifted up, and moved on hands and knees over him until she let her lips fall on his. She released her tongue to roam his lips, and the back of his teeth.

It was then that she felt that the curve of that 'play toy' had brought his crown to rest against her wetness. A loud whine escaped her as she broke the kiss. Her hips danced, teasing herself, and brushing her wetness across him. Amber looked in Dan's eyes and showed him the hunger she was holding back.

"I am weak at self-control," she whined, and then added in a growl, "Need you, NOW!" She was just preparing to press him into her entrance, when she felt his hands cover her breasts, and squeeze her nipples.

"OOOOoooohh!" she cried out and involuntarily collapsed her hips towards her heels, driving him deep into her in that instant. "Shit, so big!" she grimaced and her body tensed.

Dan saw the anguish and pleasure mixed on her face. He asked, softly, "You okay, my lovely? That wasn't quite the response I was going for."

In a somewhat strained tone, she answered, "Wasn't quite what I planned either, to say hello to this big boy in one shot. Sure got my attention!" She gently started to slide on him, fully coating him, and the strain eased from her face.

"But now that he is in there, it is delicious...Oh god, I love you!" she growled, intensely, "You know I am talking to your dick, right," she smiled.

"Yeah, just playing tonight," he said, as he pulled her to down for a kiss.

"Mmmmm" she hummed into his mouth. Then "MMMMMMM!!" as she felt him meet her sliding motions with his own colliding thrusts. "Wait, wait!" she pleaded after breaking the kiss, "I haven't quite made enough room for you to bottom out in there...yet."

"That's better," she said, when he limited his strokes to just short of balls deep. "And that's WAY better," Amber purred through rapidly increasing breaths, as he resumed attention to her nipples. "Fuck," she whispered, as she rocked on her knees.

Dan felt her rhythm keep increasing in pace, which matched the rate of growth of the flush of her throat and upper chest. His mind was growing fuzzy with the delight of sliding into her depths, with every stroke.

Her eyes closed tightly, and she fought to get the words out between deep breaths, "Fuck, FUCK...this is going to be really good...don't let me fall over, lover!"

Feeling the growing intensity in his groin, he asked, "Can you take all of me now?"

With her face in a grimace of sexual tension, she nodded quickly.

"Ready?" he asked softly.

"Yes, Fuck YES...do it!" she cried.

He picked up the speed of his strokes, and slammed up into on her with each one, hearing a small "huff" escape her tightening face, after each impact.

"GOD...FUCK...Oh, Fuck...Yes, YES" were the words Amber squeezed out of her throat between impacts, as her head sank to his chest and her fingers moved to clutch at his arms.

"I can't hold off anymore!" Dan moaned.

"YES, CUM" she screamed into his chest, as she slammed her hips down, pinning him to the bed, deep within her, and tightening herself around her new favorite 'play toy'.

He felt the deep pleasure as his pulses rushed into her violently shivering body.

"Yes, warmth, so deep...oh yes," Amber cooed, as she still shivered. She fought her shaky arms so that she could raise up and kiss him, which she did both gently and for the long time it took her body to give control back to her brain.

When she finally moved, she straightened her legs out, staying on top of him, and kept his softening shaft within her. The stack of their bodies rose and fell with their deep breaths. Her head hung over his shoulder, next to his head. "Okay, now I am officially jealous of Sinful," she sighed, next to his ear, "Your 'toy' set off nerve endings I didn't even know I had...my god!"

"Hey, I had my orders from Sinful," Dan said, between deep breaths, "but I don't think that qualified as 'senseless'. Do you?"

"Ecstasy, bliss, hot...sure, but senseless?" she purred deeply, "No...I guess we will just have to try harder, so that we don't disappoint Sinful, you know?"

"Speaking of that," he smiled wryly, "Aren't you on the 15-minute clock, for our bet?"

"Oh...yeah...Geez, I did not consider that I would be a puddle of jelly afterwards. Okay, okay, a bet is a bet," she said, as she lifted herself off of him, and headed for the bathroom.

Dan heard her exclaim from the bathroom, "Are you going to have anything left to shoot? Cripes, I feel like I have a gallon of you coming out of my pussy...but it is a very satisfied pussy!"

"That is for me to know, and you to find out," he called back, teasingly. He almost gasped, when he saw the hungry look in her eyes, as she slithered back to the bed.

"So, what do I have left on our bet? Eight minutes seem fair?" she smirked, as her chin hovered over his groin. She did not wait for his answer.

"Okay, eigh...DAMN Woman!" Dan barked, "Now I know why your office nickname is 'Hoover'!"

Slowly sliding her lips off of him, she tilted her eyes up. "So, I have a nickname, do I?" she said, licking her lips, "Well, this 'Hoover' thinks you taste really good, especially with me still coating you!"

Dan could only answer with a large groan, as she sucked him in, all of him, through her tight lips. He already knew he was happily going to lose the bet, as his growing member started to push at her throat.

She drew back enough to run her tongue along and around him, still in her mouth. Amber knew she had won, too. Then, she purposely let her lips release him with a distinct "Pop." "So, what do I win?" she asked, coyly.

"Lay down on your back, and I will show you," he whispered.

Amber wasted no time in complying, and looked up at him, anxious to know what he would do next.

Dan slid off the bed, and positioned himself at the end of the bed, and paused to look at her. "Unbelievable" he muttered.

Sensing a change in the character of their playful conversation, she softly asked "What?"

"You, my dear," Dan said, hungrily, "In these lights, you look like someone from most men's wet dreams."

Noting his seemingly deep sincerity, she felt herself blush, and no words seemed appropriate in response.

He decided on the first contact with his prone Aphrodite, and used the index & middle fingers of both hands, to gently drag one of each hand up the outer sides of her legs. Pausing briefly, he moved on to the bed to straddle her, and then continued his fingers' travel up the sides of her hips, into the curves of her waist, and up the sides of her ribs, stopping adjacent to her breasts. Stretching his thumbs inward, he slowly brushed them over her broad nipples. He felt a small shudder within her, saw her nipples crinkle, heard a small whimper, and saw her lick her lips.