Her Fantasy - 16 Guys, Sex Room

Story Info
A night out becomes a nasty gangbang she always wanted.
2.4k words
4.08
25.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first long story - enjoy!

Thank you to Kenji Sato for a most thorough review and edit. Much appreciated.

________________________________

So you are out with the girls for an end of year party. Everyone is drinking a lot. You end up at some dive bar down in the working area of the city. Not your scene, but you are having a good time. This good-looking guy keeps making eyes with you. He looks rough and hard, and is sitting with a couple of friends.

You go to the bathroom and when you come out he is waiting for you. He asks, "Are you having a good night?"

"Yeah, a great night. We are having an end of year party."

"Oh really, you look like you are having a great time. Let me buy you a drink."

He buys you a drink and introduces you to his friends. You chat away; you like him and his friends, but feel that they are hard, and maybe, a little bit dangerous -- which makes you wet. You are flirting with all of them pretty heavily, and 'accidentally' let slip you like anal, want a gangbang, and are really horny tonight.

It is late and you tell the girls you are going to hang out with the guys; the girls start going home. After a while you need to go to the bathroom.

The guy says, "I need to go too, I'll go with you."

As you are getting to the toilets, he pulls you into the men's bathroom. He takes you into a stall, pulls off your jeans, and tells you to pee. While you are sitting on the toilet, he pulls off your top and bra.

You can't quite figure out what is going on -- and you are peeing.

He pulls his cock out and pees all over your chest, he needs to pee. You feel dirty, naughty, hot and nasty, all at the same time. He covers your body in pee but leaves your hair dry -- he has done this before.

There is a knock on the stall door -- it is one of his friends, and he comes in. Luckily, the cubicle is slightly bigger than normal. They pull their cocks out and spit-roast you there in the stall, fucking your arse and mouth. They pound your brains out. You orgasm after a minute and then they both cum.

You suck them both clean.

They leave the stall, saying, "We'll let you clean up and see you back at the table."

You are smiling and your eyes are twinkling. You clean up and meet them back at the table. You sit down and have another drink. Everyone is chatting and cheeky.

"Did you have fun?"

"Yeah," you answer, looking him in the eyes, "I want to do it all night."

"Well, do you want to come back to our place and meet all our friends? But it might depend on how far you want to push--"

"Let's go!" you interrupt him, before he can finish.

They smile and everyone finishes their drinks. "Let's go," everyone leaves for outside and walks up to threemotorcycles. He hands you a helmet; you put it on, and climb on behind him. The motorbikes are loud as they roar away.

You find it exhilarating, and it makes your pussy wet.

You ride to an industrial area, and go down the back of a complex, where there are another twenty bikesparked. You climb off and walk inside with them. Inside, the warehouse is set up like an upmarket club, with surprisingly nice fittings and furnishings; there are two levels, and it feels relaxing.

There are about twenty guys sitting and standing around, having a drink and a chat. There are four women you notice.

Your guy asks, "You want a drink?" and you nod. He introduces you to a few people and shows you around.

You say, "This is really nice, looks like people have a lot of fun here!"

"Yeah, we do have a lot of fun."

He walks you to a room at the back, which is set up as a big lounge with lots of low couches and settees. There is a bathroom ensuite off to the side. The atmosphere is nicely set up, with dark fabrics and low lighting.

He asks, "Do you want to have a quick shower and freshen up?"

You aren't sure, but he seems keen for you to have a shower, so you answer, "Sure."

He takes you into the ensuite which is beautiful -- with a hot tub and sauna -- obviously, not designed by a man. As he shows you the shower, towels, robes and lotions, he says, "Get undressed and have a shower. When you are finished just put on a robe and hang your clothes up here."

"Okay."

You undress and get in the shower. He comes back in, naked, and gets in the shower with you. He rubs your back, kisses you, and asks, "Do you want a gangbang?"

You are surprised, but reply, "Yeah, I do."

"Can you handle it rough?"

You smile and say, "I have never told anyone to stop."

"Okay. Well, this hose here is for an enema. Put this in your butt and wash it out, so it will not be as messy later."

"Okay."

He has finished washing and gets out. "Meet me in the other room when you're ready."

You wash and give yourself an enema, which is not as messy and unpleasant as you expected. After some time, you get out, dry yourself, use some lotion and go out into the main room.

The three guys from the bar are there, showered, in towels around their waists and having a drink. You go over and sit between them. You have a sip of your drink, and almost immediately, their hands are all over you -- rubbing your boobs, pulling your hair, and rubbing your arse.

After a few minutes, their throbbing cocks are in your pussy, arse and mouth. Your pussy is sopping and throbbing. They fuck you for a while, until you are really horny.

They suddenly stop and say, "All right, are you ready?"

You say, "Fuck yes."

"Okay then. Well, your safe word is bananas," they laugh, kissing you, rubbing their hands all over you, as they walk you toward a low settee which has restraints built in.

Getting you on your hands and knees, they strap you into the restraints. Your legs are bound around the calves and ankles, and your hands are bound to the settee. So you can move forward and backward in a rocking motion but are otherwise stuck on your hands and knees. They put a blindfold on you, and keep rubbing their hands all over you, driving you crazy.

You hear voices of other people entering the room, all the people from the club are joining in! You hear one of the guys say, "I can't wait to fuck her!" and a woman saying, "I want to fist her and show her who's boss!"

You sense that a few more people have joined, as it feels like ten people have their hands on you. They are getting rougher. Pulling your hair. Spanking you. Pulling your tits. Pinching your clit.

One guy finally says, "All right, let him have a go, he's young and horny."

You feel a cock slide into your pussy and start pounding you, like a crazy rabbit -- all over the place. Some people start laughing, and cheer, "Look at him go!" One guy says, "Remember, young buck, cum in her ass and not her pussy; she'll hold ten loads of cum in that arse." In a couple of minutes, he takes his cock out of your pussy, and rams it into your ass. Almost immediately he cums into your arse.

You are breathing hard, really turned on, and frustrated with the blindfold. You hear and feel a group of guys around you.

A guy roughly pushes a cock in your mouth and starts fucking your face. He slaps your face while you suck it. Someone starts spanking your arse -- hard. Then, all of a sudden, you have a cock in your pussy and one in your arse, pounding you. Big bodies are slamming into you, about ten hands grabbing at you.

It makes you breathless.

You want to cum, but there is a lot going on. Someone starts whipping your back, while you have three cocks inside you. You orgasm hard, and everyone in the room lets out a roar.

The guy in your arse cums and is, almost instantly, replaced by another fatter cock. In about ten minutes, five guys cum in your arse in quick succession.

You are sweating and out of breath, having had three orgasms in quick succession.

Things settle down a bit, and then a woman's voice says, "All right, ladies, it's our turn!" All the guys yell in excitement. Someone leans down close to you, and a female voice says quietly, "You all right, love?"

"Yes," you whisper back.

She softly responds, "All right. I hope you don't mind anal because my hand is about to go in your arse. My hands are small but try to relax." She then says in a loud voice, "All right, let's get this cum out of her arse!"

You feel two women get up on you, as they grind their sopping-wet pussies on your back, riding you like a horse. Another woman grabs your face and pushes her leaking pussy into your mouth and says, "Eat it."

You obey, and hungrily eat out her pussy using your tongue and lips.

The women are slapping your arse, and all the men are yelling encouragement. You feel some cold lube being spread between your cheeks, as some slender fingers go into your arse. Her hand starts fucking your arse and then she says, "Look at all this yummy cum in here, now she can drink it."

You hardly notice, given you are being ridden like a horse by some crazy women with sopping pussies, and eating a third one's pussy laying before you.

Your arse feels nice and full, you moan.

One of the women riding on your back says, "She likes it, fuck her arse harder," and everyone yells encouragement. That little fist and arm is going in and out of your arse, ramming you, like a piston; cum is flowing out into a container under your arse.

You start to cum and your body shakes; everyone cheers loudly. The woman at your rear, then holds up the big cup of cum and says, "Well, we can't waste all this cum now, can we?"

And everyone yells, "No, we can't waste it!"

You feel the same breath against your ear, as she says, "It's only about half a cup of cum, love; when I pull your head back, and put the cup to your lips, take it all in one big mouthful and swallow it -- they will love it."

You nod.

She says to the crowd, "Now, this little dirty whore has been used by a few of you already; she has passed the first two tests, and she's okay."

And the men yell, "Yeah, she's good!"

The woman continues, "Well, we can't waste all this cum, so your new, dirty whore better drink it, hey?"

The men yell, "Yessss, drink, drink!" They keep chanting, "Drink, drink, drink!"

She pulls your head up and puts the cup to your lips.

You can smell the cum of five guys -- the five who were in your arse. You open wide, and she tips the cum into your mouth.

Still warm.

Thick.

You take the mixture in your mouth, and in one gulp, you swallow all of it. All the men yell and scream. You can't see, but you turn your face around the room, lick your lips, and say, "I want more!" which drives them all crazy.

Then for the next thirty minutes, it is a frenzy of hands all over you, and dicks everywhere. They put two dicks in your pussy, then two dicks in your arse, then two in your mouth. Then they fuck all of your holes at once.

It feels amazing. It makes you orgasm. It is better than anything you have felt ever.

Some of the women get underneath you, and alternate between gently sucking and biting your nipples while you get fucked. After a while, each of the guys starts cumming in your arse, until it is just a sloppy mess -- as you take about sixteen guys' cum.

The room starts to get quieter, as everyone winds down a bit. All of a sudden, you feel the familiar little skinny fingers around your arse. She fingers you, and says, "Oh, now you are relaxed; your arse is gaping, and all the cum is running out." She tells you to sit back, and all the cum streams out. After a minute, you feel her fingers around the blindfold, and she pulls it off, but you can't see for a moment, as your eyes adjust.

Finally, you see her face -- she is in her late 50s, obviously lived a rough life, but with kind eyes and a ready smile.

She says, "You have been amazing tonight and everyone has enjoyed it. But did you enjoy it?"

"Yes! I loved it!"

And everyone laughs. You look around, and all the men and women are seated around you.

The woman says, "There is only one thing left to do, before we let you out for a shower and a drink. By our traditions, we have a final ceremony!"

You see she is holding a big jug of cum in her hands.

"Now, we crown you the kinkiest, nastiest, dirtiest little whore in our club!" and pours the cum on you; starting at your arse, all the way up your back, in your hair, and onto your face. You open your mouth and swallow the last drops out of the jug. Everyone claps and cheers.

After a minute, the men start filing out. Two of the women, the younger ones, undo your restraints and help you to the shower in the ensuite bathroom. They turn on the water and start washing you under the shower. They both excitedly say, "You were so hot! I don't think I could do that. Some people have to stop. Can you teach us?"

You are exhausted and just smile at them. You let them wash your body and hair, as they rub their hands all over you.