All Comments on 'Her Fantasy - 16 Guys, Sex Room'

by JJJeffries

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

In my profession as a female marital counselor I have met literally thousands of women. Not one, I repeat, not one has ever talked about wanting to be fucked by a room full of men she knows nothing about. Or be pissed on, or have her body covered in semen, or her ass raped. When I see stories like this it makes me cringe. Only a deranged mind can convince themselves behavior such as that is normal. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When my wife and i were young living in Tampa, we went to the glory holes for her to suck as many cocks and she could, she loves the taste of cum. We met a lot of people and were invited to a pool party where the host asked if anyone would like to be covered in cum. My wife volunteered and was covered by at least 12 men. She would fuck anyone who could get it up. Later on as we grew older her taste changed, for couple years she would only fuck black guys and eat black pussy. Then when the Cubans started taking over that was all she would do. Then it was young guys. Every Thursday we would go to a certain motel that housed all the guys going into the military the next day. She sent them off completely drained and a few of the females as well. We have been married 56 years and slowed down but every now and then she will surprise me and bring guys home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Written by some 12-year old boy, with far too much access to his fucked up father's gonzo porn collection.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another story of a bitch in heat and letting everyone fuck her 👎👎👎

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It reminded me of my girlfriend we went camping one night and it was late at night and I heard people talking so I looked out the tent and I seen about 20 guys and they were drunk and then one guy asked my boyfriend if we could get a little pussy and she said it's ok honey I would love to have all of them fuck me and I would love to swallow a lot of cum well that night I blew about 15 of them and I got my ass fuck by most of them and they all fucked my pussy and came inside when it was all over my boyfriend ate my pussy and swallow all the cum from my ass and pussy

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprisealmost 2 years ago

I agree that i have not heard of a woman that has asked for all of these things but this is fantasy and i have been at a hotel where the bride and her brides maids had been drinking and went back to there family holiday home with 8 of us the night before her wedding we all fucked all of her wholes and the brides maids as well.

So to the female marriage counselor it does happen maybe not quiet as it is written but that night the bride was made air tight multiple times as well as the brides maids.

It was like a competition to them

Thank You

DARREN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous