Her Fantasy at the Beach

Story Info
Her day at the beach becomes cum filled.
840 words
3.87
17.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are on a road trip, travelling around.

We meet this couple on the road and they have a 20 year old son travelling with them. They are all attractive people and the couple are about our age.

Their son is travelling with them because his girlfriend had passed away and he has been depressed.

One morning we decide we are going to the beach. We met the couple and their son at breakfast. We say we are going to the beach but they are chilling in the hotel.

The son looks bored and so I ask him if he wants to come to the beach. You roll your eyes because you don't want a third wheel.

He says, "That would be awesome if it's ok with you?" We say, "Of course," and you kick me.

We get organised and get in the car. It is a 20 minute drive to the beach.

About half way there I say to the young guy, "So we don't wear anything on the beach and we just relax."

I say, "You don't have to get naked, you do whatever you are comfortable with." I am smiling a lot and you look at me thinking - now I know why he wanted to bring this kid along.

He says, "Yeah that's fine, no worries, I like being naked."

We drive out to the beach and it is deserted. We walk out to the middle of the beach, put down towels and strip off.

You have your towel in the middle, I am on one side and the young guy is on the other side. The young guy goes out for a swim.

You say to me, "Why did you bring the kid? We could have fucked on the beach all day and now he's here."

I say, "Well we can still do it." You say, "Yeah, but he seems weird."

I say, "He's fine, he just needs to fuck you," and smile.

The young guy comes walking back up the beach. He is tanned and more well built than you thought. His cock has shrunk from the cold seawater but is clearly a good size.

You are annoyed with me and decide to give me the cold shoulder. You say, "Water was nice? It looked nice when you were walking back".

He says, "Yeah, it was cold when I got in but I got used to it."

You say, "You are really well built, do you play sport?" He says, "Yeah, I play a few different sports."

You love your sport so that sets off a conversation for 45 mins. I decide I need a swim and leave you two to debate who is the best in each sport.

After a while you are getting sunburnt and have also had a few drinks, as has the young guy. You say, "Fuck, I am really starting to burn. Do you mind rubbing in some sunscreen on my back?"

He says, "Sure."

You roll onto your stomach and spread your legs really wide so your arsehole and pussy are clearly visible.

He gets the sunscreen and starts rubbing it in - too slowly and gently. You say, "Rub it in firmly and all over."

He says, "Oh ok."

He starts rubbing your legs, your arse, and your back and it feels really good. You stifle a moan.

After a while you say, "Really get in there," and grab his hand to show him. You put his hand between your cheeks and his fingers rub your arse and pussy.

You are sopping wet by this time, and tipsy. After another 10 minutes you say, "Ok, my back is done, now I need you to do the front," and roll over.

You see that his cock is now rock hard between his legs and he is self conscious. You say, "You ok?" He stammers and says, "Yes, of course."

You grab his hands, put sunscreen on them and then move his hands over your boobs, legs, shoulders and pussy. Then you say, "That's it, just rub it all in thoroughly." He focusses on the job.

He shifts around and his cock comes close to your face. You open your mouth and take his cock deep into your mouth. You can taste his precum.

He is rock hard.

He freezes up and stops rubbing sunscreen.

You take the dick out of your mouth and say, "Don't stop rubbing."

You suck on him slowly. He gets really excited and starts thrusting his hips, driving his cock into your throat. You just lay there as he facefucks you.

After a couple of minutes all of his pent up sexual energy explodes in your mouth. He is nearly screaming with pleasure.

He unloads seemingly never ending cum in your mouth. You swallow it down and lick your lips.

He is breathless and says, "That was awesome, can we do that all day?"

You say, "Yes please!"

I am standing in the water watching and think, "This will be a very fun day!"