All Comments on 'Her First Foot Boy'

by joy_of_cooking

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
oneagainstoneagainst5 months ago

Loved the naivete and the way you built up the relationship. Good of his ex to be so understanding :-)

VanquishedVanquished5 months ago

I enjoyed the sweetness, and even the awkward misunderstandings. the mix of a socially naive dominant being at the same time so good at it is hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

About 90% of this was hot as fuck. Hit some buttons. The last bit of cluelessness was a bit of a downer...unless there is a part two coming, in which case that could be hot too.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I have been reading erotica for about as long as I've known what my hand can do to myself, and fetish/BDSM stuff for almost as long. This is hands down the best story I've ever read. Not even close. I hope you have the motivation to write more in this series (because I love these characters) or at least in this style and genre. You have an amazing talent for blending the sexual aspect with the human which makes the work so much better.

EloImFizzyEloImFizzy5 months ago

Really enjoyed this one. There's something so great about a naive woman trying her hand at domination.

KumquatqueenKumquatqueen5 months ago

Lovely realistic characters and conversation. Hot as hell, loved it - and I don't even have the slightest foot fetish!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It is a wonderful story. Thank you

BramblethornBramblethorn4 months ago

I'm also not a foot fetishist but you still got me feeling their joy in that fetish. Well done.

cb987cb9874 months ago

God. Damn. This was brilliant. Excellent pacing, excellent character work, hot as hell. 7 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

i'm sorry, i can't rate higher than 5. it wouldn't let me to. though it should.

loved it so much.

thank you for posting this magnificent story, it is catching with the characters and with the emotions i've went with them.

wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sexy shoes, NAY not that great, Sexy feet, Oh Yessss, often delicious. Hairy pussies, nothing in this world any better except for whole sibling and real parent incest! I rated it a 4 but a 3 rating was more like it.

WeShallUnclenchWeShallUnclench3 months ago

Look, I am saying this as someone who is not into shoes, not into latex or corsets, who prefers femdom without too much BDSM protocoll, and someone who is terminally disgusted with sperm, let alone the kind that ends up in people's mouths:

This was probably the most erotic tale I have ever read and your writing style is sublime. There were bits here and there that were a bit "creaky" for me (didn't add up in my eyes) but they were only blips and crucially, I have rarely read a story that had so FEW of those awkward bits, including most novels from world famous authors.

There were times were I almost wanted to SCREAM how much sense all of this makes.

It flows so nicely together, line after line after line. Nothing superfluous, nothing missing. And beautiful form.

I have read a couple of great stories on Literotica already but your level of skill must be the gold standard.

It makes me want to get over it again and take notes to figure out how the fuck you did it.

VerbalAbuseVerbalAbuse3 months ago

the guy is a spineless simp.

then again... who am I to judge?

countdowntolov3countdowntolov33 months ago

Found my way here from the forums a while ago. This one stuck in my head, despite nit being my particular kink.

I really love the negotiation the characters go through. It's fun and sweet and enjoyable to read. My fantasies often contain frank discussion of sex like this, but when putting it onto the page I'm never satisfied. It always seems to read like a contract negotiation or bad porn dialogue. Not here though. You hut the sweet spot and it made me root for the characters. Nice job!

CockedCapCockedCap2 months ago

I really enjoyed this. I feel bad for Benjamin. It isn't going to work, and he's going to be ashamed and even lonelier when it's done. Pity. I never know the right time to quit either.

tigerandmousetigerandmouseabout 1 month ago

I'm not into power exchange. Giving orders is a turn off. My interest in shoes tends towards sneakers and is directly corelated to how much they've been worn (ie new shoes aren't hot). I really don't like cum once its no longer touching a human body.

But your writing and your love for these two characters is so delightful. The playful, tense energy getting tossed back and forth is so fun. Thanks for a lovely read.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Very great storie!

Love the character and how you drive them.

Very realistic and WE see that you love.

I Hope to read next part very soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous