Her First Group Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Graham stiffened. He thrust his hips out, grunted, and let loose.

Louise narrowed her eyes and aimed herself as best as possible. She caught the first spurt on her cheek, and another connected with her chin. She parted her lips, pushed out her tongue, and managed to capture the third onto her taste buds. She swallowed it fast, and opened her mouth again.

But he was done.

She didn't have time to turn. Another hot, sticky splash hit her on the neck. She twisted her head, lowered her mouth, and moaned as the next one arced into her hairline.

Phil stood with twisted, grimacing features, his teeth gritted and his jaws stiff with concentration. He tried to control his ejaculations, but without much success.

Louise gave chase, doing her best to get more of the man's spunk on her skin. She managed to get a little on the tip of her chin, but it dripped off almost as soon as it hit her.

Barry pushed in. He towered over her, his elbows pushed out at either side of his body, as he used both hands to work his hard cock back and forth.

Louise gazed up into his bold eyes, pleaded with him without uttering a word, and waited. Her nostrils twitched as if in anticipation.

He groaned, jerked his limbs stiff, and roared like an animal.

Louise braced herself. She opened her mouth, closed her eyes, and waited for it to touch her flesh.

She didn't have long to wait.

A mighty glob of cum slapped her left cheek and oozed down to her jawline. She resisted the urge to gather it with her finger and suck it between her lips. Another thick load hit her forehead and trickled to the bridge of her nose. It tickled her skin. She wiped it a little.

"Oh fuck yeah." Barry pushed his cock against her face, rubbed it on her spunk-covered features.

Louise flicked out her tongue and lapped at his balls. She savoured the salty taste of his cum, licked it around the inside of her mouth.

She opened her eyes.

"Well done, baby," Daniel said, stepping around to grin down at her.

She watched Phil and Graham stepping back into their clothing. It's over? She held her tongue, to stop herself from begging for more. Please. No.

Daniel reached out a hand toward Barry, shook his, and beamed from ear to ear. "Bloody fantastic."

Louise remained on her knees. She peered up at the strangers as they moved on with their lives, as if the whole thing hadn't happened. Used like a whore. She smiled. Forgotten now. Her pussy twitched and throbbed. She moved her hand down over her belly.

"Thanks guys." Daniel left her there. He showed the men out to the front door and said his goodbyes.

"That was fucking fantastic." He grinned so hard his cheeks looked like they might burst.

"It was great," Louise said, finding the hem of her skirt with her fingertips. She pushed them under, slid them over the soft, warm flesh of her thighs, and moaned.

"Stay on your knees." Daniel tore at the buckle of his belt. He loosed the button of his trousers and yanked down the zip.

Louise caressed her sticky fingertip around the entrance to her pussy. She squirmed, feeling so dirty as her own juices mixed with those of the strangers on her skin.

"Suck it," Daniel said, prodding his cock in front of her. He levelled it up to her mouth, teased it around her lips, and pulled back.

She chased it, almost toppling forward.

He thrust it at her.

She parted her lips, sank them down over the head, and moaned around it. Her fingers continued to slide around her wet pussy, with the heel of her hand nudging over her clitoris. She wanted her release now. I've earned it. She gazed up at her husband, eyes wide, intentions obvious.

He pulled at the back of her head, drew her face deeper onto his rigid cock.

She struggled for a breath as the bulbous head filled her throat. He held it there, and she tried to pull away from him. She couldn't move. A mixture of fear and excitement welled up inside her. Her pussy inflamed. Hot, sensitive, desperate for penetration.

He relieved her a little. His cock plopped from her cheeks, and bobbed in front of her face, rock solid. He worked it back and forth in his tight grip. The tip glistened, purple and slick.

"Fuck me," Louise growled. She slipped a finger into her soaked pussy, and rubbed at her clitoris with her thumb. "Please. Fuck me."

Daniel smiled at her. He shook his head.

"Please. Sir, please, fuck me."

His cock grew harder. It bulged at the veined seams. A clear glob of pre-cum bubbled from the tip and sat there like a single raindrop.

"Please, sir. Fuck me, sir." She gave him her best babydoll eyes, stroking her clitoris faster, fingering herself deeper. "Fuck your little slut, sir."

"You're a good little slut, aren't you?"

She nodded. Her shoulders swelled with pride and she giggled. The wonderful taste of cock remained on her lips and tongue. Rich, and exciting. She longed to have them again. Inside her. Deep in her pussy, on her face, in her throat. Her clitoris burned as she swirled it around in her touch, pressing the heel of her hand against her shaven pubis.

He pushed her. She lost her balance and gave over to his manipulations. Her sweat-slicked hair slapped against her cheeks and clung to her forehead.

"On your back."

She rolled to her side, and onto her back. Gazing up at him and his stiff, eager cock. Her tongue trailed over her lips, wetting them just a little.

"Open it." He rubbed his erection, keeping it rock hard.

She knew what he meant, and she obeyed. Her fingers gathered around the swollen lips of her sex, and she peeled them apart. Exposing herself to him. For him.

He lined up the ridged-head of his cock with her entrance. Slow. Teasing.

She pushed toward him, ground her hips and gyrated.

He didn't give in.

She moaned, swallowed, moaned again.

"Next time," Daniel said, his grin growing to almost childlike proportions. "Next time, I'm going to let them fuck your other holes." His cock twitched and lurched as the words left his lips.

"Yes." Louise closed her eyes. She imagined them. All of them. Hard, bare, and about to fuck her. She whined as her husband entered her.

"Then you can show me how much of a slut you can be."

"Yes," she muttered, breathless as his cock pushed deeper into her pussy. She drove her pelvis down onto its full length, gasping as it stretched her and made her vaginal muscles ripple with pleasure.

"I'm going to watch you." Daniel started to thrust himself in and out of her. "I'm going to watch those other men." He paused and gasped for air. "I'm going to watch them fuck you. In your pussy. In your mouth. And in your arse."

Louise opened her eyes. She watched him in silence. My arse?

"You're going to let them fuck you in the arse, like a dirty little slut."

She didn't nod. But she didn't shake her head, either. The thought excited her. Her pussy spasmed as her husband pushed back inside it. But the thought also scared her. "I-"

"They won't give you a choice. I'm going to tell them what to do, and you're going let them do it."

A high-pitched yelp erupted from her throat, and turned into a series of shrift, sharp squeaks. She reached down and played with her clitoris, rubbing it in every possible direction as her climax started. The bottom half of her body burned with passion and ecstasy. "I-"

"You'll do what you're told. You'll suck those cocks." Daniel struggled to get his own breath. He continued to slam his cock into her, his balls slapping against her bottom, and his hands pressed hard against her hips. "You'll let them fuck you in the pussy. You'll spread your arse and let them fuck you until they can't hold it in anymore and have to come inside you." His tone crackled, tightened.

Louise threw back her head, screamed, and continued to manipulate her clitoris as succulent waves of heat and pleasure swept through her entire body. Right to the tips of her toes.

Daniel stopped. He yelled, bucked his hips one last time, and unleashed his seed.

Through her breathless gasps, and waning visibility in her watery eyes, Louise watched her husband as he came. She savoured the searing wet spurts inside her. Filling her loins. Splashing and sploshing around her pussy like the spunk of the strangers that still lingered on her taste buds and remained, dried, in little patches on her face.

"I can't wait," she said. She looked right into her husband's eyes, held his gaze, and repeated herself. "I can't wait." She paused for a brief second. "I can't wait to have them in my arse."

The End.

12