All Comments on 'Her First Old Cock'

by teddyWOOD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

Welcome to the fold; it's always good to see a new writer. Meant to be constructive...but I found some of your 'efficiencies' to be distracting, if not outright annoying. Having the lady's name abbreviated to a single initial looses something. Your abbreviations such as in for inches or in. and yrs instead of years or yrs. saves periods but is otherwise a useless efficiency. I liked the storyline. Do keep 'em coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I don't get theses stories. How does a man with an ounce of dignity want to have his wife fuck another man? Not to mention his obvious diminished respect for her to then suggest she do it. If they got married to fuck other people they need to split and go fuck whomever they desire.

And for those who will cry, "It's just a story, chill out." May I remind you that in order to write it you must first imagine it. What does that say about how little he thinks of his wife? To imagine her in bed with another man, or men? Sick. Do everyone a favor, don't write anymore if this is all you have to offer.

steeleye11steeleye11almost 2 years ago

'I was 23 C was 22' ? really?

Get an editor or at least read your story one more time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a pathetic wimp cuck you are and what a skank she is you deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous