Her Husband

Story Info
My best friend, her husband tied up.
1.6k words
4.71
16.3k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've known Carol for years since high school actually, she and I always had fun together, no nothing sexual. I am gay, have been all my life, Carol met the man of her dreams Ted, he was a great guy and I had a huge man crush on Ted for years, even in high school.

They married and I of course was part of the wedding party, at his bachelor party it was my job to keep an eye on Ted, make sure he did not get into anything he should not. Ted was a very loyal man to Carol, she really did not have anything to worry about.

They had strippers at the party but Ted did not give any of the girls a second look, I stayed pretty close to Ted all night. Towards the end of the night he was pretty drunk and needed assistance taking a piss, so of course I volunteered to help hold him up while he did his business.

I not only held him up but also held his cock while he peed, the man was hung, so long and so thick, a tight uncut cock that I wanted in my mouth. I got Ted home and tucked in for the night, I was so tempted to suck a load out of the man while he was passed out, but I held back and did not cross that line.

The wedding was great, two very happy people for sure, I envied them both, Carol saw the look in my eyes as I stared at Ted. Carol and I both had the same taste in men, Ted was six foot two, well built, beard covered face that was properly trimmed.

I was sure Ted knew I had it bad for him as well, he would hug me some times and I had a hard time to keep my cock hidden. I so wanted to kiss the man, make mad passionate love to him, Carol was sure Ted was bisexual, but Ted would never explore that side of himself.

I was home one Sunday afternoon when Carol called, she wanted me to come over right away and help her with something she was doing. I was never one to say no to her as she always was there to help me with anything I needed.

I walked in the house like I always did, like her I never knocked I just walked in, she was in the kitchen cleaning up. She was finishing up what she was doing and had to run an errand, I was confused by this, she asked me over and now she was leaving?

She told me she needed me to look after Ted while she was out, he was in their bedroom and could not get out of bed. She grabbed her purse and headed to her car, I shut the front door behind her and went back to the kitchen.

I made my way up the stairs to their master bedroom, the door was shut, and it was completely silent in the room. I quietly opened the door and was caught off guard by what I saw, Ted was tied to the bed stark naked, spread eagle. He had a blindfold on, noise cancelling headphones on, a ball gag in his mouth, she had him firmly tied up with restraints.

His cock was semi erect and arching away from his balls, I had seen Ted's cock before but never semi erect, the man had big bull balls. He was trimmed and shaved smooth, his legs a layer of hair, his chest covered in a layer of fur.

I walked in and shut the door, on the foot of the bed was a note from Carol.

"Please make Ted's fantasy come true for him."

I stood at the foot of the bed, taking in his beautiful body, Ted tried to get loose but she had him tied firmly, I walked around the bed looking at his magnificent body. I imagined licking this man's body head to delicious toe so many times, Ted had big long beautiful feet, dusted with hair.

Make his fantasy come true? His fantasy or mine? Or maybe both of ours? I stopped at the foot of the bed and stared at his amazing body. I leaned in and caressed the top of his foot, his body shuddered at just a touch of his foot.

I ran my hand up his leg to his knee cap, I so wanted to reach up and touch his big beautiful penis, it jumped with the slightest touch of his body. I removed my clothes and stood there naked, my own cock was rock hard and ready.

I got on the bed in between his legs, my fantasy was coming true, I held my hands on his ankles, his body quivered. I ran my hands slowly upwards to his big beautiful cock, his body tensed with anticipation that his cock would be held, touched, caressed.

I brushed his balls with my thumb, he sighed, his body tensed up, his cock poured out precum, his balls pulled in and he was clsoe to orgasm. I removed my hands and watched as his cock jerked wanting to unload, I went back to the foot of the bed, this time I ran my tongue over his foot, I sucked his big toe in my mouth, I ran my tongue all over and in between his toes.

I licked his arches, then up his ankles, to his knee caps, up his thighs, he drew in huge breaths of air, I went past his cock and balls to his navel, up to his nipples. I swear he would orgasm from his nipples being sucked.

I kissed and licked his furry chest, to his magnificent neck, his cheeks to his forehead, I unhooked the ball gag and stared at his lips. I licked my own and pressed them to his, he greedily kissed me back, his tongue searched my mouth for my own. I sucked his tongue he sucked mine, I pulled back and he leaned forward.

I lay on top of him and he and I kissed, our cocks leaked precum, my hands were all over his body. I pulled back and looked at this amazing man I was so in lust with. He and I kissed once more then I went for his big beautiful cock.

I sucked it I swallowed it to the base, he moaned he groaned, he begged me to put mine in his mouth. I repositioned and placed my cock on his lips, I smeared precum all over those pouty lips of his. He greedily ate it all up, he swallowed my cock like it was life giving.

I took his in me, I fed on that cock till it blasted me with a massive load, I swallowed it all up, I lapped up every single drop he could give me. My own balls pulled in and I pelted him with a massive load of rich delicious sweet cum.

Ted milked every drop he could get out of it, I pulled my cock out of his mouth and got back in between his legs. I untied his right leg then his left, I had his foot in my face, I licked them then put his legs up so I could get to his tight pucker.

I held his legs up and ran my tongue all over his butt crack, I was sure he would wake the dead he screamed so loud when I made contact and pushed my tongue in deep. I knew Ted had never had anything in his hole but my tongue would be enough to bring him close once again.

I repositioned and put my ass on his face, he shoved his tongue in deep, I am one to always be ready, Ted got me to the point I had to have his cock inside of me. I pulled off his face and sat right on his big thick cock.

No lube just spit and determination, I rode Ted hard, his cock would get a wicked workout, I leaned in and kissed him.

"Please Billy untie me."

I untied the straps and let his hands loose, he spit in his hand and jerked my cock off while his big cock fucked me hard. He removed the blindfold and headphones, he pulled me in for a kiss, he flipped us over so he was on top and I was folded in half.

Ted pounded my ass, his cock hammered my hole, his balls tucked in and he shot me with a massive load of cum. He pulled out and lay on top of me, his head on my chest, his body covered in sweat, we lay there covered in spit cum and sweat.

He lifted his head and leaned in and kissed me, not a peck but a full on kiss, I was sure once he was untied he would get up and get out. His cock quickly got hard once again, he pulled me to the edge of the bed.

My ass hanging over the edge, my legs on his shoulders, he spit in his hand lubed up his cock and dove in, I grunted as it pierced my opening. Ted was a machine, his body slapping my own, his cock pounded my hole, then he would slow down and be gentle.

Kissing my lips, staring into my eyes, he held my ankles as his cock pressed in and out of me. He slammed his cock into me, his cock erupted filling my butt with more of his cream. He stood there staring at me, he lifted me to the center of the bed then lay beside me.

He looked over at me catching his breath.

"Billy I somehow knew sex with you would be amazing."

He leaned in and kissed me.

"You and I have to do this again real soon Ted."