All Comments on 'Her Husband'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
PHUCHU2PHUCHU210 months ago

It was good, but not great

DomFckrDomFckr9 months ago

I once did this for a couple where she wanted to give him a "Special Birthday present" she knew I was a Dom Bi-guy from a friend so like Carol in the story she had him all tied up blindfolded and almost halfway hard. Silently i was let in the room only I was NOT to reveal I was a guy. Wel just like Ted the husband who i did not know was going crazy as he was almost 8" and I deep throated it and slobbered all over it like i was in a druken lust with his cock. And just as he was about to cum she yanked the Blindfold off as i teased his asshole and he blasted like it was the Biggest load ever jumping and flexing all over as i had to hang on tight. He had no idea and yet knew his girl had Never given him such a ravenous Blowjob before. He was slightly upset until she reminded him how he came and then also mentioned she had been taping it all along. By this poiint all objections were out the window but she would let him up until she got to ride him and made Him return the favor to me after of course she had gotten him all worked up. Well you can imagine I was so loaded with cum from blowing him and watching her I couldn't resist a tied up man as she talked dirty to him as I came and she told him their "New Life" was going to consist of. He might have wanted to resist but after the tape of him getting a blowjob and giving one there wasn't any fight in him left. He did become bi and they had many threesomes and later she just about did the same in introducing him to her Strapon as he sucked me having his first spitroast. I thought my payment from her was settled but she had heard I had broken in several women turning them into squirters and had over 2 doxen anal virgins (pays to have the right sized cock and not some monster sometimes) as she got to enjoy it and gave it to her hubby as a birthday present never fully explaining why it didn't hurt her as she had objected before. Nice to have a payment method of "Pay it Forward" where they have to introduce me to the Next one.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not perfect writing but an almost perfect scenario. I wish I could have friends like these.

sp9983sp99835 months ago

When is part two, where it's the three of them?

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman4 months ago

HOT, dream "cums" true

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...