All Comments on 'Her Inner Slut Ch. 04'

by ldlarry52

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
very good

sounds so much like my wife.... very exciting to read stories like yours.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Just

Like my wife, except the whoring part. She's still a nasty wanton exhibitionist slut who loves to fuck and feed me cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Gotta love her...

Ya forgot the best part; the broken bed. You should write about you and her at your wedding...Or how she almost leaves you till some stranger books you and her back together in the suite where her 'part-time-job' started...And then the trip to hawaii you took where she remembered how much she 'loves and hates' you... I don't know...Just some random thoughts...

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 18 years ago
GEE

You have turned loving wife doing a few things for her hubby into a slut sharing her body so hubby can eat cum to a whore. What else can you do to ruin a marriage. Which this marriage should be by now. If not it will be when she becomes a full time whore for black business men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful

Loved your story. Nothing better than a faithful wife turned slut. Thanks for your great work.

mri1112mri1112about 17 years ago
what every hotwife deserves

every hotwife deserves to be used for pleasure

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
I wannt this too !

Loved this story.. I was wishing I was this wife..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love a Cream Pie

I loved the story and it is similar to what happened to us

Watching her go from a proper respectable woman to a cum loving mulitiple fucking slut who gave me creampies still stays strong on my memories

Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
MMMMMMM

Oh yes this was good. I wanted to be her . My cunt is still dripping.

JOAN @ The JERSEY SHORE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
ugh

bad writing, bad grammar (wedding ban? I hope so), and totally without redeeming social value. Wimp city!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
One one the best stories I have read

How about some girl on girl action in the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was incredibly hot!

The Her Inner Slut series is now my favorite series on Literotica. Fucking amazing. Don't listen to the haters whining about little tiny details. Please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awsome

So fucking hot, my wife and I got so turned on . she now wants me to treat her same.

I thank you for bringing out my wifes inner slut and whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Absolute garbage !!

Mindless and incompetent. The worst. "1*" .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't mind.........

being called a hater. It seems much more preferable to being thought a freak who is sick in the head. There is actually a mental disease for this kind of behavior and it's called paraphilia. I don't think being called a hater by someone who suffers from this is really that big an insult. Just saying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fuck me

Fucking great ! I want to be use like her ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why not?

Nice story. I hope you find time to proceed with your tale of this woman's "Inner Slut".

I've not met many women with a "whore fantasy" but I have met a couple. So will her husband continue to give her moral support as she becomes a real whore, or will he let her go on to become a full time whore with a pimp? (Only the author knows...)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So Hot

My wife and I have fantasied about me licking her clean after being fucked by another man, but nothing more. This story got us both so hot that she said it's time for me to find her some cock, but only if I'd be willing to clean them both. She doesn't know how much I enjoy sucking cock.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Anon

I agree with you about sick fucks, if any of these comments were true. The "my wife" comments are just as true as the stories they comment on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wife fantasies

I would want my wife/lover to be just like Heather. I so wish I could find her. I tried to get my last over sexed, horny wife to share her lust for sex but she just wouldn't bite. Great story. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Bread me, Bread me in a sandwich!

PiusPaulPiusPaulalmost 2 years ago

I love how totally slutty she gets

openwonderopenwonder6 months ago

Good chapter although I think the step to full time whore is the end of the relationship. They need to make a decision to either just swing for the loving fun as in the previous chapters or split and she becomes a full time whore with a new owner/pimp. In a way kind of sad if she chooses the latter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous