All Comments on 'Her Itch'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yoo've got Talent Richard

Great story Richard. Really well written. Not sure I liked the way it worked out for everybody but it's your story so that's up to you. It did tail off a bit towards the end and I wonder if you could have made a bit more out of the scale of her deceit which was clearly way beyond their agreement ... as weird as that was in itself. For instance the "ninety-nine percent of the time that is all I need. But the one percent is my undoing". I think this was a bit more than that so could this have been in their confronting conversations. Anyway, a great story, but a bit like 'On the Lam' maybe some sort of follow up is possible ... Thanks, Jack

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Great

This is my second time through this story. I was amazed the first time, that even such a person would be a willing cuckold. But the snap part was when he found out she was keeping the men. And flaunted it in front of his face. Now that's the bitch coming out in her. When he did it she flew off the handle, but if she does it it's okay? Ha, yea right. Sounds like he did the right thing beating the crap out of Samuel. Now she can't get laid if she even tried. Now that's a cuckold's revenge. By the way, why not just burn the bitch in a part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
great crap

Its a story but still just crap.end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Her itch, the bitch

Her reaction to his one dalliance, the fact she had an apartment set up, was seeing her bull several times a week, she was never following her own rules, and was completely dishonest about it right to the end. She's doing without her big dicks now so all that was just hubris. So good story, Maggie could, should have forgiven Dad at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hypocrisy maxima

The classical hypocrital cheating bitch................

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
to what purpose?

Becky's parting insult to him about being a cuckold, what possible effect other than to push him into working for the company's competitor could it have?

Proves she does not have their best interests in mind at all times, and is because of that a wrong choice to be a top level executive

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Mindless crap

No logic just ramblings of a relationship between two idiots. Sometimes people are so smart they outsmart themselves. There was no real drama or plot that made this interesting for me. Thanks for your effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Story Too Pro-Wife

Open marriages are B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T. All they do is encourage one spouse to get shafted. This entire story so favored the wife at every turn. Shantal should have been the one in the hospital. Shantal broke every rule in the agreement. Had I been Dave and she paraded Sam in my face...at MY house...in front of OUR son...I would have left one stud bull dead as a doornail on my driveway. She did so many stupid things. Getting an apartment (which she withheld from her husband that 'she loved so much', having sex with her bull almost on a daily basis and only telling her husband about one a month but insisting that he be perfectly honest with her at all times...I would have killed her. Plain and simple. No respect whatsoever for her husband. She just wanted and received bigger dick on an ever-increasing level. She was a slut, cunt, trashy whore. I hate stories where a salvageable hubby becomes the laughing stock at work when his status as cuckold is established.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More

This deserves more as the conclusion cuts short progression of the family unit and their realationship

NATHANBRITTLESNATHANBRITTLESover 8 years ago
Should have a conclusion

Couldn't wrap my mind around the protagonist!s life and decisions until the end, but I feel that there should be a conclusion. This story ends and just leaves you hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Divorce

Why is it that most men characters don't file for divorce because they don!t SEE A NEED TO?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fag author

Fag protagonist

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Foreboding Hurt

How you can write such a story that never lets up on the agonizing injury is beyond understanding. In a marriage relationship of true committed love there is no such thing as 'wounded male ego/pride'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is it possible

for you to slit your own throat?

It would make me immensely happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Never

Never get in a relationship with bi-racials.

They're born to be whores from their coal-burning whore mothers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If the asshole of LIT knows the writer and his stories are of LW and cuck and the asshole of LIT

hates LW and cuck stories wtf does this asshole of LIT read them and then bitch about them? I'll tell you, this asshole of LIT is a brain dead hater of women and this site. This fool should be banned from LIT and never be allowed to commnet again But until that happens I'll keep giving out 5s to help offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Eat shit annony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
And the moral of this story is...?

I've been away for more than a year and this is the second story from this author I've had the opportunity to read. The writing is not quite as stilted as his January 2016 story "The Bridge." Although I am at a loss on what the author is wishing to prove by this tale. Both tales involve "mild" mannered men(?) and amoral women that are basically the female equivalent of misogynists. Both have directionless leading men with broken moral compases and very little understanding of what is "family." These men allow others to tell them what their version of family ought to be or will be.

It really makes no sense to me. In fact, reading this type of tale lends strong credence to the idea that cuckolds should be forcefully sterilized in the best interests of the human race. That may be over reaching a bit but for certain this guy's family would have been much better off if these two had never gotten married. Getting married just for the sake of the children or staying married just for the sake of the children has historically been proven not to work for the vast majority of the data sets.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

Becky called him stupid, but the only thing that could be called stupid was staying with someone unable to be monogamous.

Open marriages only work if both partners are interested in the same thing, and it is on equal ground, otherwise it creates resentment.

I just wonder why he didn't throw in her face that he knows Shantel has been guys a lot more often than she has communicated.

What does perhaps make hims stupid is the fact that he doesn't seem to be working on finding someone new that he can be happy with. To move on

c24jc24jover 8 years ago
Still not sure why he attacked Sam.

Still not sure why he attacked Sam. That made him into a liar and a hypocrite, which his wife wasn't by the way. Open marriages do work for some people, so does polygamy and polyandry and living together for a lifetime but never marrying . . . all of these work for SOME people. All have been around pretty much since the beginning of mankind (though polygamy and open relationships MAY have been more common traditionally).

He agreed to it for as long as he could handle it. When he couldn't anymore . . . fine, he gets out, no recriminations . . .

But he just can't keep his word. I hope he eventually gets prosecuted for what he did to Sam.

And Shantel, not really my type . . . her ideas about marriage aren't really compatible with mine, or his apparently, but she did warn him, and tried to prevent the marriage originally. I can see how someone with real strength of character AND an incredible ability to love AND agreeable to an open relationship might really go for her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good on him

Good on him. Who in their right mind would want to live with, (let alone be married to), a no good, lying, hypocritical, deceitful, piece of trash, slut like her.

The only really bad part of the story was the ending.

Counseling ? Really....

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 8 years ago
Story could have been named, "A Cuck Escapes"

Plot: REALLY liked the way our hero hit the Lab's owners in their pocketbooks. Interesting that the perp never pressed charges. Not sure why wifey-poo rubbed hubby's nose in it - setting up the scene with Sam and their kid - that was really dumb - my conclusion is that she got off on humiliating her husband (even though the author never stated that).

Writing: very good; story reads just as well the second time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This entire story just sucked

That's all. Wife was a slut. Husband had no pride in himself. The wife's comment about how he could not get another woman because of his looks showed that she had absolutely no respect for him. He was a fool to start the relationship with her conditions. Even the kids had no respect for him. The daughter is going to end up a slut just like her mom. Truly a pathetic group. I'd give this story a 1* all day long.

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Stupid male who finally grew some balls...still more of a wimp than a man

A story about a wimp who decided to try and become more of a man. That still makes this a barely readable story for any man with even a shred of self respect. Guys who are into sharing have serious issues, either they feel that they can't get a woman of their own so have to settle for a bit of a shared one, or they are looking for the appearance of living a normal life to cover up the fact that they are just amoral bastards who want to be able to fuck every female they run into.

This story is painful to read, it centered on the pain felt by the husband, but if the reader is not into open relationships then they will experience the pain of having to read about the problems such an open relationship can cause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reminds me of Matt Moreau

Not saying that that is a good or bad thing. Just saying it's similar to his works. I'm at an age where I've seen a lot of people in bad situations in their relationships. So I can believe just about anything in a story. That said, the hypocracy of Shantel in demanding honesty in their relationship yet lying about her keeping an apartment , frequency of her affairs, forcing a scene with Sam after her reaction with Becky , and so on really shows Shantel to be a narcissistic control freak.

Anyway, interesting read. Thanks.

c24jc24jover 8 years ago
Geez, I wish we'd learn English in this country . Why call him a cuckold?

He's not a cuckold, that word is so incredibly misused . . . cuckold's DON'T KNOW about a partner's sex with another (at the time). I know some in recent slang American English have made this a fetish . . . but that's not the original use or correct meaning.

A cuckold (male) or cuckquean (female) DOES NOT KNOW. This guy is a wittol - one who knows (and allows) this activity.

People in AGREED upon polygamous, polyandrous, open, polyamorous, and similar marriages and/or relationships are not cuckolds or cuckqueans. They know about and have agreed to the terms of the relationships. A cuckold or cuckquean is a tragic figure, who generally is being taken advantage of, earning our sympathy for themselves and wrath towards their betrayers. Those from the other aforementioned relationships have not been betrayed or cheated upon. They do not need (or want) our sympathy (or anger at other agreed upon partners).

At least think about it from the source for the words. The cuckoo SECRETLY replaces the eggs in another bird's nest with its own. Secrecy - in humans, doing it behind one's back. On the other hand, 'Wit' in Wittol is 'knowing'.

Worse still, even in the story, a character calls him a cuckold. Obviously she is too dumb to be a VP, or she'd know enough of the language to know that's not the case in his situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"too dumb"

Have you met any Americans? Have you seen who is running in the GOP primary?

FFS, the 43rd prez actually said: "There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anticlimactic

Very well written and enjoyed it. The comment I have is that, for me, I suffered for the husband thru out and wanted some sort of resolution involving the wife. For everything to just stagger to a sad halt and collapse is dissatisfying. The individual who compared it to Matt Moreau's work is spot on. Pain, humiliation and then nothing. I do like this author and will look forward to new stories but would love to see the wife realize more emotionally and graphically the error of her ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The rules

In giving this story a second read, I can't help but wonder why, when shantel laid out her rules for their marriage, rob didn't argue what each rule means and what constitutes breaking a rule. He only added a rule, an escape clause as it were. Shantel said how this is to work.

"We set up rules, the first of which is honesty and the second respect," she said.

Ultimately she had a list of twenty rules. They seemed to cover everything but how in hell I was expected to live with her stepping out on me."

So why didn't he talk about THAT! All I'm saying is that Rob was in a position to set up the rule too and he ultimately agreed to them. That's not to say that she didn't break the rules, cause she did. But where were the checks, timeouts, whatever you call them where they were to be HONEST AND RESPECTFUL to each other. They both broke that rule.

justbobkcjustbobkcover 8 years ago
Polyandry

Shantel wanted two husbands, actually - with the sap husband actually paying for the other one. His money was "theirs" while hers was hers. That "open marriage" agreement up front was worse than a pre-nup as far as dooming the whole marriage. Someone was going to get screwed - in a big way. So basically Shantel was a liar and a thief and STILL didn't quite "get" why sap husband left her...

Many rich and "powerful" husbands do this same kind of thing - supporting mistresses in their own apartments - this is just a goose-gander turn about story. Another very interesting movie take on the same thing is the South Korean "Happy End".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poor Sam

The only innocent in the story, and he's the only one who got beat up. Also, the protagonist WAS a cuckold; she was having continuing relations with other men without his knowledge. He had agreed to a "once in a while" relationship, not to keeping her lovers for continual liaisons.

c24jc24jover 8 years ago
I don't think it said that . . . .

I don't know Anony . . . when she warned him away from marrying her, and he was still willing, amongst her rules . . .

"Third, we recognize that monogamy is not a prerequisite of the first two. By open I mean that I am free to have sex with other men and I will not stop you from having sex with other women."

I searched all four pages for your quoted phrase "once in a while" but couldn't find it. I think it's fairly clear from the above (and the story) she intends to have sex with other men . . . he knows about, and accepts it (for a while). The limits mentioned in other rules had nothing to do with frequency that I could find.

He agreed to the situation, then got out when he couldn't handle it, and that's fine. The story indicates that there may have been greater frequency than he had thought, but he knew she slept with other men and agreed to it. That simply does not fall within either definition of cuckold. He IS a wittol who got tired of being a wittol - and that's fine . . . to each his or her own. He also doesn't fall under the modern (and I think confusing) occasional use of cuckold to mean one with the fetish of enjoying the humiliation of having another take one's wife . . . even perhaps watching. That definitely was not his thing. So I really think the cuckold label (which many here seem to love to use in a denigrating rather than tragic or at least sympathetic manner) is misapplied.

Hurting Sam made him a pathetic asshole with misplaced anger, but not a cuckhold getting some sort of revenge (which I think is the way some here want to interpret it).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My problem with this story is the two faced nature of the wife

She goes from needing to scratch her itch once in a while to seeing her "bull" almost every day because she "needs" something extra. Yet at the end of the story while at the meal says this.

"Hear me out. I'm not seeing anyone. You took care of that with what you did to Samuel. No one will come near me. "

So it appears her need for other men was bullshit and just a way to prove that she was the boss of the marriage. After all she had gone without sex for months at that time and was fine with it so she could have kept her legs closed but chose not to, it's the same with the kids she is actively putting the blame for the failure of the marriage on the dumb hubby because it's easier than dealing with the truth. The truth that she is a truly despicable human being.

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilabout 8 years ago
It was deceptive at least, C24j

I am not going to reread the entire story to try to find her saying it explicitly. But when she says she has needs he will not be able to supply, she says she has gone without for 6 months but that she will need it at some point. She also says that what he gives her is enough 99% of the time. These all IMPLY that it would be rare. I guess TECHNICALLY, the week has 168 hours so she could skate on giving him 2-3 hours a week allowing for poetic license and crediting hubby with every other moment in their lives whether they were together or not, awake or not. This seems to be well over even that generous limit.

Add the fact that she has been spending thousands of dollars a year to support the lovers without mentioning that part and I don't think you can say she was honest about it. And that was one of the foundational agreements: the first was honesty and the second respect.

And how can any sane person not view sharing the story with her friend and his coworker/boss as respectful and not rubbing it in his face.

No, even with the rules they did agree to, she twisted them beyond recognition.

It is the kids reaction that I find hard to fathom. Would Eddie really reject him for leaving her after she cheated that way and set things up so that he would be PUBLICLY called a cuck at work? The wife didn't say it but she set the stage for it to happen. Same with the daughter. Pied Piper is right, She managed to seduce all of them.

phd70phd70about 8 years ago
Interesting tale, but............

As several commenters pointed out:

-The 'Deal' did not envision almost daily sex by Shantel with one or more partners. Just occasional 'scratching of her itch'. She violated the 'Deal'.

-Shantel threw her liason in husband's face, regardless of her justification. That justification was pretty empty. Just an excuse! Again a violation of the 'deal'.

-The children had no excuse for their reaction to Dad's exit. They were not innocent small kids.

- If Hubby was Head of Research for a pharm company, he should have been compensated with options to ensure his loyalty. Also his work contract would surely have had a 'non-compete' clause for several years if he resigned voluntarily.

Enjoyed the tale, but the above elements stretched credibility--although I realize that in a fictional story, 'realism' is not a primary essential for a good story. I did think that this was a good tale. Thanks, RichardGerald.

There was at least one other similar story on LIT about a marriage where the couple tried to live with a limited open marriage for a wife with similar 'itches', using some 'rules'. The marriage did have similar problems with ]violation of the 'Rules'. End was open as to whether the marriage had too many problems--its longevity was an open question.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cuckyboy boy story

By a dick sucking author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Try again

All that writing for that ending. (TOO LONG!)

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
abrupt

That ending doesn't feel like an epilogue, but rather half of one, having the very last paragraph be about family counselling, and then writing no more is a very abrupt way to end things, and so little is actually told about the protagonist and how he's doing, the reader doesn't even see him attempt to move on.It lacks a sense of finality

I would also have wished that he blamed Shantel more, after all she didn't exactly uphold the deal, but fucked someone else daily while he worked, and still took time away from their relationship to fuck some more, something he should have confronted her with, doesn't exactly leave enough to time to create any kind of 'itch'

kdcee79kdcee79about 8 years ago
Good writing, poor story

I enjoy your writing style but this story left me disappointed & empty. I'm not a cuck fan, just can't see how any NORMAL man would knowingly put up with it. 2 **

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

premium cuck + slut wife. he is a pussy and she is a slut. nothing new here.

allsop72allsop72about 8 years ago
wimp

The almost end he had balls. Then you cucked him again. You have written much better..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Weak story

She didn't have an "itch." Hers was a lifestyle choice. And he... Was simply a wimpy idiot who foolishly that 1/10th of something was better than nothing. Someday certain authors will realize that "love" doesn't mean shit when the other person doesn't love you in the same way. She only held him with a certain fondness. Just like her favorite pet or pair of shoes. Not your usual caliber of writing.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2about 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. This old ugly fat fag with ED hates everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Naive

I liked the story. I has a different spin. He was naïve and let himself be manipulated by a beautiful but domineering wife that cuckolded him and of course lied to him. At the end no cuckold can be truly happy. Once you lose your self-respect, you lose a big part of your manliness. Her mistake was to introduce him to her lover. For 10 years she didn't do it, and it worked. I guess she thought he was after all a willing cuckold for so long that it wouldn't matter, and he would take it, which indicates she may have had something more with that last lover than sex if she wanted to place them as equals. Good story and good writer. Thanks RichardGerald,

FD45FD45about 8 years ago
Going back

and rereading the dramatic part.

A few things leapt out at me.

First, she never really apologized at all. "I see you are mad." "Did you ever make a mistake?" The first is a rationalization 'This is how YOU are feeling...and your feeling really isn't warranted." The second is an excuse. Neither is 'I am sorry, I did you wrong and I will not do it again."

Second, there are tons of symbolism here. SHE buys herself new cars? She spends on family vacations? AND...she is RENTING AN APARTMENT AND SUPPORTING her 'bulls.' Does she do that for her husband? Did she buy HIM a car? Did she treat him? We are looking at $1,500 per month minimum. That is $18,000 per year, just as an estimate. That is a lot of opportunity costs for herself, her husband and her kids that she is wasting on paying a guy to fuck her (is it improbable. It...is close)

Third, this woman seems to need 'hooks' in her relationships. For her 'bulls', she keeps them on a fiscal leash. For her husband, she needs to rule the roost. If she talked to me the way she talked to him...well...I would not appreciate it at all. It is the same with her 'I won't tell a lie in court.' She does not refuse to divorce him out of morality. She refuses to divorce him because she would concede defeat. Because this is a last 'hook' and bit of control she has in her husband. She is not weak about sex. She is weak about being an Alpha Bitch and she displays that THROUGH sex.

One wonders what in her past made her this way.

Another question which arises is 'how exactly did Sam see the hero?' They never met. And it is a very rare and gutsy thing to show off a picture of one's family to your affair partner. So this was just another indication of her pushing her control. "I will keep tinkering with our relationship dynamics just because I can.'

It is displayed in her delight when her husband goes to the gym. "I am establishing my control once again. I am twisting these men to my own ends."

So for me, she is kind of fascinating.

Please note, Richard. This is by not means a critique of the writing. This is me exploring the character of Shantel and what she revealed to us about herself.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 8 years ago
Downer

A sad story- an odd situation where the wife compartmentalizes well, but has waaaay to much extramarital stuff on the side, not just the occasional "itch" to be scratched. A busy woman- she pretty much gets ALL her high quality sex from her studs, and still parcels out a lot to her husband. I guess all this falls under "misrepresentation". I dont agree with beating up Sam: the poor guy wanted to be friends, for christ sake, and he didn't deserve it- the wife is fully culpable for that. The daughter is another odd one- her biological mother abandoned her, and somehow she winds up hating her dad who stuck by her? Silly twit. The ending is a bit abrupt and sad, overall. Nice writing per usual. Being a researcher myself, I sympathized with some of the sentiments about the value and rewards of R&D, but that's why I stick to Academics and avoid the corporate rat race.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 8 years ago
I enjoyed reading this one...

although some pieces might have turned out differently. Nevertheless: A story well written and worth while reading. Thank you for writing it. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story just sucks ass juice

This guy is the biggest cuckold/wimp/asshole I have ever seen and she is truly a cunt of the highest caliber. Why he would ever agree to the cuckolding in the first place is beyond belief. She says that she loves him but her actions show that she is only looking for a housekeeper/babysitter. She has absolutely no respect for him as a man or a husband. The only time he showed any kind of balls is when he fucks over Sam. That should have happened the very first time she fucked another guy. I hated (read this as TRULY hated) this story and characters. There was no redeeming qualities of anyone here. Even the kids sucked. The daughter will end up being a major league slut just like her mom. 1* is generous but since there is nothing lower, that will have to do.

MartyMBMartyMBabout 8 years ago
I agree with anon (4/16/2016)

When a husband doesn't agree with a wife taking a lover, its always because of his pride or ego. I can't see that. The wedding vows are being tossed. Then, marriage should guarantee husband and wife are exclusive. Also, once married, a husband shouldn't have to fight for his wife anymore. Lastly, it is always unfair that the lover gets sex but none of the problems/trials/responsibilities of a household. (I'm sure there are other reasons that I can't think of right now.) Finally, in this story, it seems so insulting that Shantel doesn't just cheat every so often. She turns her lovers into kept men.

In spite of her trying to use logical arguments to justify her whoring, she is a very evil woman. Rob should have never married her, especially since she told him up front that she was a major league cheater.

norcal62norcal62almost 8 years ago
All the judgments on the story ignore the basic problem.

Poor choices have consequences. Marrying was the poor choice, no matter the circumstances. The rest followed from that.

xtchrxtchralmost 8 years ago
Interesting Story!

Yes, this was an interesting story. I never thought that I would say this but I can't really blame the cheating wife. Everything is on this guy's shoulders. She told him what she was like before the wedding, she actually didn't want to get married because of her itch. He talked her into it - which was stupid from the get-go. Everything that happened to him was his own fault. He agreed to it for all those years. She was almost honest with him from the start. He brought all the pain and angst upon himself. He should never have agreed to marry her. Thank for a very interesting and provoking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Open Marriage

I thought open marriage means you share and there's communication involved. Her mistake is she deliberately made it a point to hide things from him. Like him, the sex stuff I think might be forgiven. However, the trust factor is what killed the marriage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

As usual, I write these as I go, so some of my comments may be over-taken by future events!

"She went off to California without any further fight" - She obviously never REALLY wanted the daughter, she just wanted to hurt HIM by taking his daughter away.

"You are a sweet, gentle lover and ninety-nine percent of the time that is all I need. But the one percent is my undoing." - I assume the 1% is, as they put it in these stories, is she needs "to be taken". Well, why can't HE "take her"? I'm sure he would welcome the opportunity to not have to "romance" her!

"Rob, I will be late. I'm seeing someone tonight." - I think part of the problem is the just tossing it in his face, not even coming home first.

"But don't expect her to give up her little something on the side." - Then why should he? In an "Open Marriage" BOTH partners are allowed to play on the side, with their partners not allowed to protest.

Let's see, after making such a fuss about him "humiliating" her at the Christmas party she throws Samuel in his face, then accepts dances from men who don't give him the courtesy of asking him first,and THEN refuses to dance with him! It didn't say,Ihope he refused Samuel's hand!

"Let's call him what he is my bull" - Where there is a bull there is a cuck. So she has now made him her cuckold!

"Your wife, we had lunch today," - Christ! Now she's talking about their sex life with Becky! Probably trying to set him up for a "mercy fuck" to heal his "bruised ego"!

"It was these dates that I was made aware of - the rest I had been kept in the dark about." - Interesting - for all the supposed openness and honesty, she's only telling him about 10% of her liaisons.

"Nothing you said here makes you any less a cuckold," - Finally, there it is, out in the open!

"'Sorry,' she said" - Nobody would have to be "sorry" if she had just let him end it earlier.

What I don't understand was her apparent need to move from an "open marriage"to a semi-knowing cuckold relationship.

Only three stars because of the wishy-washy ending.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Further Thought

Just how long DID she have that apartment? She said she kept ALL her bulls there, so Samuel wasn't the first, and probably not even the second,in which case she should have said BOTH of her bulls, so there presumably been at least three! And I lost track of the timeline, but she seems to have been with Samuel a fair amount of time.

That being the case, they haven't been in an open marriage but a cuckolding relationship for YEARS!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Open Marriage

I disagree with those totally opposed to "open marriage".

Open marriage CAN work, but only when BOTH parties want it. He did NOT want to fuck other women, so the "open marriage" was really just a cover for her to openly cheat.

Again, only real question is was she ALWAYS cuckolding him, or did her success in brow-beating him into staying with the open marriage embolden her to push the envelope?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@vazkor13 Re: "great story"

I think the problem I have with your comment is, we don't KNOW just how upfront she was with him.

Yes, she was upfront about the open marriage, but she was never upfront with the cuckold relationship! And that IS what it was, that's why she called Samuel her "Bull". That term is only used in cuckold relationships, and MAYBE she didn't realize it, but you can bet that Samuel wanted to meet her husband because having the husband know he is a cuckold adds to their thrill. If he stood for that, the next step would be making him watch, serving them, and ultimately eating cream pies or even sucking him off.

And it DIDN'T end with a divorce, simple or otherwise, just with counseling with no hint of where things were going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Gave it 4

I really like your writing but sincerely hate cuckolds.

It is representative of your writing skill that a story like this received a 4 from me.

I pretty much despise everyone except Tony and the youngest son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

It is the height of folly to try to turn a whore into a housewife. especially when given proper notice, I loved your solution to the problem . solid4

christmas_apechristmas_apealmost 8 years ago

loved this. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
chuk says

Well I was wanting something cuter more sugar coated but that said.. It was a great

read. U r a great writer. I really enjoyed reading it. Tks going now to read more

of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You have to be kidding.!

What have we become, insidious excuses for humans, the beast have more of a family concept...She's a F...ing pig, with what you call an itch....There is no way an individual can give 100% to Family, that deliberately goes out and screws at her desecration, the writer is delusional, and unprepared for any normal viable sane relation/ship..... Why would he even bother to earn a living , he should have stayed home and became the house wife..........he was cunt/hold not cockhold....I'm always amazed at the concept behind what we view as a loving wife, every despot leader was considered a great husband and father, men who killed and tortured thousands came home to there families with loving and caring attitudes.........I have been there and done all of the above, now I have to live with it and the residual destruction left to our off/spring.......if I had it to do over(would I)NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..!...

dissmissdissmissalmost 8 years ago
busy busy busy

Rob was more in lust than love when he married Shantel. Her being pregnant made his decision for him, but he thought he knew what he was getting into.

Shantel was a working mum who ran the home, was a very successful realtor (she must have been making money to afford her lovers accommodation ), took care of her husbands needs yet managed to find time to scratch her 'itch' on an increasingly frequent basis. A very busy woman. Wish I had her energy.

Rob could have gone out for a bit of fun on the side, but didn't. He could have gone out anyway just to make his wife believe he was seeing someone, maybe that would make her think of what she could lose if things went wrong.

Everyone, including the kids, knew he allowed his wife a lover/s.

At least Rob was able to take some measure of control in his workplace if not in his home.

I'm sure there are men/husbands out there in similar relationships ......... Interesting story if this is your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
End ?

That's it ? Left hanging ?

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 8 years ago
Richard. Thank you for all you have written. This one was tough to rate...

I lowered my score due to the violence, but I think I understand why he felt it was justified. I found the number of hours and days she was with her " bull", staggering/disgusting/eye opening. Almost as if she was cucking the bull with occasional sex with hubby. There was some serious delusion and mission creep by the wife. Went from occasional itch every few months to poison oak rash 24/7. UGH.

Her hubby was a bit obtuse about what he agreed to when they got together, and thin skinned in his response to her earlier dalliances .

But the apartment, the trainer toy's intro to hubby and son at the house, and her patronizing attitude where good reasons to end it. Two very broken peeps trying and failing to understand the illness consuming their relationship

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
4 stars!

Good story! I just can't get my head around her keeping an Apt. and cheating all the time and then acting as if she is doing nothing wrong. Obviously she is breaking her own set of rules by doing it but fails to see it that way. The wife is just the worst kind of person as she continually spouts how great she is and then breaks all the rules knowing someday it could come crashing down on her if hapless hubby finds out. Wife is a master manipulator and she is delusional!!!

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 8 years ago
Strange, but good !!!

Strange story, but good none the less. Some typo's mostly your instead of you're, but would some one please explain what the word physiologist means (?) !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Who's at fault?

Rob made a point that he loved his wife so much that he would lived with her sexual needs. Things seemed ok until Samuel appeared. I don't know of any man that would accept having his wife's lover thrown in his face and then the info of her keeping her lover housed and her frequent visits and not throw her ass out. If she loved her husband so much she would have kept her original agreement, but she felt cocky and went over the top. I don't feel any pity for her.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
**

Very shallow. Characters that should have been great. Shallow excuses (wife's), behavior that only could be explainable if wholesale lying was still occurring (older kids), and an ending that just dropped. Lots of danglers.

avidfaavidfaalmost 8 years ago
Male ego

Anytime anyone uses the phrase 'male ego', it is used derisively and is used by a person who hates and disrespects masculinity. For those of us who respect ourselves, the term is 'self-respect.' And, I will never understand how we got to the point where men have no right to their own feelings, and are always belittled for feeling anything but gratitude.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Reading Once Again!

"To tell the truth we all do." - Need a little beefcake, that is. That's such bullshit! By that logic, all men need a little "cotton candy" on the side, too. But how many wives, even these wives who want their "beefcake" would accept it?

As I think I said in an earlier comment, an open marriage only makes sense if BOTH parties want to play. He doesn't, so giving him the "right" is only a way to whitewash what she's doing. It's like a wife who doesn't like her husband playing the horses, and he says that she can do it too, but she doesn't want to, so what good is his "permission".

And these are obviously not casual flings if the guys are going to the trouble to get clean bills of health!

And so much for not embarrassing him, bringing Samuel home and throwing him in his face!

"OK, I got mad and stupid. Do you end a marriage over one angry action," - It wasn't ONE angry action! She REFUSED to dance with him after dancing with multiple partners, NONE of whom gave him the courtesy of asking him first, then she throws her "date" in his face (who presumably doesn't have a clean bill of health with him!), the very act she got pissed off at him about when he went off with Becky! And why was she angry? Because he gave her the cold shoulder! But why did he do that? Because SHE broke the agreement by throwing Samuel in his face!

She's either lying or stupid! Samuel didn't want to see him because he didn't believe that he was ok with them being together; he wanted to see the cuck! That's what Bulls do!

"Sam now accepts that you understand and accept my being with him" - That's the problem - he DOESN'T accept it! He at best tolerates it.

"He may be a lion in the bedroom but not in his life." - Great, nothing like telling your husband that he's inadequate in the bedroom! Because she can spin it any way she wants, but that's the net effect of what she just said!

"I maintain an apartment to house my bulls." - Just because they have no money problems doesn't mean that she can spend TEN YEARS of family income on supporting her "bulls"! That's a far cry from having a fling now and then!

"I was not burdening you with information you did not want or need" - He didn't need to know that she had been keeping lovers for 10 years?! So, you wouldn't want or need to know if he was keeping a mistress in an apartment that he was paying for and supporting her in?

"What these guys have beyond hard bodies and the ability to deliver great sex isn't worth the price of this dinner." - And once again, she apparently doesn't see it, but she is saying that Rob DOESN'T have the ability to deliver great sex!

"I have stayed within the lines and in the process my love for you has become limitless,"- Um, nothing "within the lines" included her keeping her bulls up in an apartment. She KNOWS that if she ever asked Rob if it was alright he would have said Fuck NO!

"You have a fabulous family with a loving do-anything-for-you wife." - Do anything for him except be faithful!

So much for honest and clean bills of health! She's seeing Sam MUCH more than she tells Rob about, and how clean can Sam be with all his other "clients"?

"What are you saying? Is Shantel there let me speak to her?" - LOL, his boss and his wife working together behind his back!

"It just would not be right for me to stand up in court and say things that are not true." - What would she have to say that wasn't true? He walked away from the marriage; she doesn't have to say that he was abusive or unfaithful or anything.

Lost a star for the weak ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
why ?

The agreement was violated the entire time, it was to be a discrete "itch release" not a ongoing affair. Then she shares this information with his "boss", that is ganging up on him from the home front and work(unacceptable). Then the kids... fuck Eddy, cut him off, not reason to pay for HIS college if he is going to be an ass, and HIS daughter... let her go to Cali with her slut mother, she is over 18, time to leave the house anyway (without his love and money). Doug was his child and they still got along after the separation so show him ALL the love the other 3 will not get.NO NEED for counseling she just wants to control him still and "fix" the problem SHE caused in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
They Shouldn't Of Gotten Together

He shouldn't of married her in the first place, he knew it, she knew it. Once a cheater, always a cheater!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Seriously though

Why do you hate your male characters so much?

InescuInescualmost 8 years ago
Interesting

What RG does in almost all his stories is to take what are traditionally considered male behaviors and ways of thinking (alpha, dominate actions, believing they have the right to extramarital affairs as their due, etc.) and apply them to his female characters and vice versa for the males in the stories. It creates for some interesting tales, but some very unlikable characters.

I find the behaviors he instills in his female characters to be reprehensible when men try to get away with acting like that. Having the perpetrators be female doesn't improve things at all.

Still, I have to applaud his ingenuity and creativity as a writer, regardless of how I might feel about the actions depicted in his tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

So she was averaging sex with someone else 7 times a week, for years?

Thats not handling an itch, and something not explored in the story but in real life would have been the main reason for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well Written

While I didn't like it much you dealt with it honestly. I will never understand how a man can share a wife. He was naïve to think he could change her. I do take exception to her "love and respect" of her husband. Sorry Shantel and Becky saw men as life support systems for their cocks, just as some men see women as life support for a pussy. The ending was truncated, not to change the outcome, but to flesh out what was worked out with the kids. Finally what kind screwed up example did they set for their children? Open marriages are bullshit imo, it's not a marriage but a business decision. 3* Thanks for your posts

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Creative Writing Excercise

As an exercise in creative writing about how offensive and absurd a relationship can be created in an excuse for a marriage, it is interesting. Otherwise, this is worse than the books found in the 5 for a quarter bin at the church book sale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1 star

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
usual wimp male character

just another matt moreau.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sick Story.

How anyone could go with her idea of an open marriage and getting his ass chewed out for screwing ONE STINKING WOMEN since they were married. He is one dumb fucker! And she should have a foot so far up her skanky ass that it would take a surgeon to get it out for causing a problem with it. They both deserve what they get.

vazkor13vazkor13over 7 years ago
loved it

One of your best stories, although, to be honest all your stories are greats

kennyk0alakennyk0alaover 7 years ago
Keep going

Hope you pick this story up again, there's more to tell

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
disappointing

No denouement; no clarity.

Just... entropy.

carvohicarvohiover 7 years ago
It's me again...

I reread this last night. I forgot how good it was, and I forgot how sorry it made me feel after the first time I read it. I know sequels are stupid, and its your story, but somehow I got to feel I knew the characters. I could empathize with both key figures. I didn't approve of Shantel's continuing infidelity, but I think there was more to it.

Thanks again anyway.

Jedd Clampett

BoomerbillBoomerbillover 7 years ago
Good story, well written, unlikable female characters including his daughter!

She said up front that she wanted to have "occassional" extra-marital lovers. She also said that she would be discreet. However, it turns out that she was seeing Sam every weekday lunch hour, and then at least once a week in the afternoon, and she had a "date" about every three weeks. So, she was bringing him sloppy seconds at least 24 times a month. She proved to be both indiscreet and insensitive when she brought Sam home to show him off to her husband and son, ostensibly to make Sam feel less insecure--thereby giving greater weight to Sam's feelings than to that of her husband and son. Additionally, being discreet usually means not discussing her dalliances with friends and associates, which she clearly did with Becky, who used it to insult him and to diminish his respect within the company.

She claims that he is the only man she had ever really loved, but her lies and other behavior discredit her pronouncements. The only surprise in all of this is that he didn't throw her out on her ass, or immediately divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
----

I rarely make comments,but in your case I'll make an exception. Start writing Novels .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I make plenty of comments

My advice is to stop writing altogether, and climb the world's ten highest mountains. I'm told there is about a 50 percent chance of not surviving on each one. Hopefully, you will be one of those who don't. This will be a great way to conserve precious resources, such as air. We don’t need the writer of Another Love around, hogging up all that oxygen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

You seems to be a real cuckold/wimp (fan?)!!! Your stories are a lame excuse for your sick pervert fantasy!!!

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 7 years ago
I'm seeing a pattern...

Unlikable, strong willed wife; competent but weak husband unable to stand up to his wife; and a meandering plot with an ultimately unsatisfying ending. But very well written! I keep hoping for something more definite, some resolution, but that's life, I suppose.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 7 years ago
Oh, yeah...

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bull shit story

This story is so phony I skipped 2 pages so I could give It 1 star

hillcountrycowboyhillcountrycowboyover 7 years ago
Poor Sam was collateral damage

Actually she was the one who deserved to be beaten. But I don't blame the protagonist, I couldn't have beaten her either. The story provoked my interest and involved my emotions which is an accomplishment as I am a knuckle-dragging mouth-breather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Your prose

Is always quite good but insistance on strong competent beta males that can never really deserve a good mate of their own that mirrors their own view. and lack of closure always lessen it for me.

Or are they just too laid back alpha's in disguise?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It's not that I didn't like the story.

I'm just SICK of reading about such weak men! Kick the bitch in the cunt and move on!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyed the read but a lot was left unsaid.

There were several things that he never addressed at the end. It seemed to me that it tarnished the ending.

The apartment, the cost of it was "stealing" money from the family, the kids.

She was seeing her bull "almost every day". This means any sex with her husband was sloppy seconds, almost every day.

And since she was fucking Sam almost every day, why announce "date night" every 3 weeks or so. Supposedly it was to be about being honest and up front, but that clearly was not the reason. It was for the sole purpose of rubbing his nose in it.

And "lunches with Becky", is seems like she was bringing Becky in to help control him. That does not feel very loving or honest.

It may have started as her having a need for a big cock every now and the , but clearly it evolved into her need to control and manipulate her husband and run his nose in it.

I'm glad he finally stood up for himself, but the ending felt rushed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't take it seriously...

I know you said that at the beginning, but your writing is good enough to force me to. I'll admit I have a hard time with the concept of an open marriage. But to each his own I guess. A woman telling me she just had an itch that had to be scratched would get a quick kick to the curb. Way to many good women out there to deal with one that shallow. Sounds like a sure recipe for a short and troubled relationship anyway.

networkgurunetworkguruabout 7 years ago
Good Read

Shows what happens when the rules are broken. I would have acted the same way had i found out my wife was paying the bills for her boy toy as well. He did right by walking away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@ networkguru

you speak like a true fag cuck.

the wimpy male lead married her knowing she was a whore and that he was a willing cuck. he deserves everything that comes to him.

crappy story as per RG standards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Once a cuckold, always a cuckold..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous