All Comments on 'Her Itch'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments (Page 6)
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Out of curiosity; why do all your stories revolve around cucked men who remain cucked? men who just don't mind other men violating their wives then having those wives come home and kiss them on the mouth after sucking someone else's cock? They're your stories, I obviously don't have to read them, but why are all of them like this...

WargamerWargamer7 months ago

Really an awful story, still 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Way to much bullshit for me to live with.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I’m not sure why people don’t understand these stories: they’re a gender twist on what we see sometimes with powerful men. It’s pretty clear that they have the moras of an alley cat, and yet, someone marries them.

So here, we have something typical of an RG story: an attractive, confident, and successful woman who expects to be rewarded with the same privileges that the aforementioned men enjoy. The whole point is that people do these things because they can and we’re justifiably angry *because* it’s immoral.

Sam gets beaten because he wanted to meet the husband. It wasn’t enough for him to live well and on someone else’s dime, he needed to humiliate the man.

Pretty clearly, MC was a man barely satisfied with his marriage and his job. He only acquiesced as long as he could tolerate it. Three acts of blatant disrespect tipped the balance. He just needed a justifiable reason to change his life.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

seems some people don't understand this is fiction ??

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 months ago

what was the moral of the story?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

To think that there are people out there that may believe this is ok....I feel sad for society and this author

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

While usually I don't like cheaters, in this case Shantel already told him at the beginning that she always had itch...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Unm to those who criticize the husband for lashing out and torching their marriage, he told you why in the last page. Just as with eh company, he could no longer take the abuse. And her ramping it up with Sam, seeing him constantly and putting him up as a kept man in a condo she bought, was simply surreal and was no doubt abusive. He may have accepted cuckoldry for many years, as is his right, but even she at the end confessed that she is the guilty party who kept pushing the boundaries until the connections that bound them (besides the kids) were torn free, and she didn't even realize it as she severed them, running ahead without her husband. >92% of open marriages end in divorce. Something like 80% within five years of opening the marriage. It was what she wanted (an open marriage), but eventually she pushed too far and there was no longer any marriage. She killed it. End of story.

For a much better and thoughtful cuckold by choice story arc, read "To Have and To Cuckold" by Javmor. That is the only cuckold story I have been able to stomach and is in fact written extremely well. The hsuband there had limits, but she demanded an open relationship from the start because of her horrid childhood. And wow that was well constructed and explained everything, and eventually they reconciled and her (Naomi's) heart was healed. But what is Shantel's excuse? Besides you can only kick a dog so often, before it bites back.

xMulexMule4 months ago

4*

Well written, got the blood pressure up, so well done.

.

In light of everything he's learned, when Richard let Shantel order for him at Valentine's, he became unlikeable in my book. Does anyone not get offended when someone else orders for them, especially when they're familiar with the restaurant/menu?

.

I wish Richard had learned his lesson. In the epilog, he's much too passive. He found out his wife misled him about the frequency of her and she colluded with his Becky to placate him, yet he trusts that she has accurately explained to his kids how it all came apart. "Sorry, I should give it [his phone number] to you." One can be civil without being so submissive. But, hey, not my story, not my character.

.

I don't know why he didn't file for divorce. I needed more than, "The marriage is over as far as I'm concerned. I don't need a piece of paper to prove it."

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Shantel fits every description of a sex addict that I have ever read. Can't imagine any man who had an ounce of self respect would marry a woman like this. If he did it to protect the kid, the best thing he could have done for the kid was to sue for custody of the baby and raise it alone while looking for a more sane woman to share his life. A good friend once told me that every vagina is attached to a personality and the personality is far more important than the vagina. Too bad our hero did not learn than early in his life.

Pinto931Pinto9314 months ago

Well written but ridiculous, you marry a slut then get upset that she acts like a slut.

gprevgprev3 months ago

great story..was hoping for a fiery ending, but, I still enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why oh why do you start a story when.you have no.intention of finishing it. Heres an idea why not think of an ending and work backwards or will that mean you will never start a story.

This one of course tried to.make us believe that your mc would put up with a woman who totally disrespected him and that makes him a pathetic wimp even in todays society of feminised males. So heres another suggestion in order to cut down on criticism, start your stories with: "The mc of this story is a pathetic wimp who allows his wife to walk all over him until finally he divorces her a defeated even more pathetic man." That should cover it.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

There must be something wrong with writers in the LW category. Even the "strong" men as sickeningly passive-aggressive. Even the BTB Kings run away, cry, puke, get drunk, wallow in self-pity and refuse to listen or communicate. This guy is pathetically passive-aggressive. I think that the reason is two-fold. First, the readers are here largely to read these incendiary tales that begin with the worst kinds of provocation, which leaves the husband shattered. He's often forced to flee for his real or metaphorical life. Second, these writers cannot write real emotions, so they default to the extremes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Why not divorce her? That make no sense.

As for the kids THEY,not he, are responsible for their actions. All their lives he had been there for them but then, in a fit of self-righteous judgement, they dump him. HE should walk away from them. They form a toxic relationship.

He's a fool for even agreeing to her initial proposal. She was, at the least, honest with him EXCEPT for the fact she was fucking her bull every day...so much for the occasional itch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have no idea what the point of this story was, I mean, I guess there are people who actually live like this but I have never known any. To me there never was a marriage at all. Just a fool and a vengeful woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really enjoyed this story, but am still not clear why hubby attacked his wife’s bull. What was the point? To send a message? What message? Not to mess with the woman he no longer wanted to be with, doesn’t make sense.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

No one guarantees happy endings, thanks for the tale. 5 stars

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

He married the slut knowing damn well she's a cheater? WTF

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

There's a theme in all your stories. All the females you write are just complicated sluts who justify adultery in various ways. All the men you write are idiot pushovers. This was interesting about 15 stories ago but now it's just lazy and repetitive writing. It's like you've been writing the same story for decades

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous