All Comments on 'Her Itch'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

He knew what he was getting into before he married her so didn't feel sorry for him at all.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 7 years ago
Splendid story.

I love a good BTB story and you know what this story is about on the first page. That being said, I wish I could grasp the rating system here. People shoot down stories not based on original story lines, development of characters, writing style and overall story presentation. This story has all the great elements that define great story telling. Anyone can comment here, but some of these comments are out of line and just plain rude.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cuck shit

I never knew there was so maNY guys who got off on fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
one thing

One thing I don't understand is why husband did not tell wife he knew how over the top her relationship with Sam was. Sex every day five days a week. Two days a week sex at least twice and some weekends. Husband did not agree to that and wife may not even know that is the reason he went balistic. This aspect is a failing in the story and without it wife would not know what set husband off.

anon.1

elHosedelHosedabout 7 years ago
@Danoctober

In general, the ratings on this site split, mostly, into 2 groups, Fetish and Character.

The Fetish group values the fetish above all else and rate mostly based on if a story is covering a fetish they like or don't like. Cuckolding is a generally despised fetish that most argue really should be in the actual fetish category so stories that include this fetish in Loving Wives are guaranteed to get a lot of low ratings.

The Character group values character development above all else and rate mostly based on if they like or can relate to the main character of the tale (mostly the husband). This group is more objective with it's ratings based on the quality of the writing, but even amazing writing will not garner good ratings if they can't relate or like the main character.

Think of the ratings system like a money-less substitute of the Times Best Seller list. Ultimately a book becomes a best seller not because it was written better then all others, etc, but because a majority of people actually liked the characters and story. Literotica ratings are basically the same thing. Non-objective review based on likability of a tale from a personal stance.

As for Richard's Tale - I won't rate it personally because I hate the content and characters. This is my personal way of not punishing excellent writing for not fitting my personal aesthetics.

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
What ElHosed Said....

....in the last paragraph of his comment. Just because I don't like the characters or the central theme shouldn't make any difference in rating the story, but it does. To me, cuck stories are like taking a big swallow of milk and discovering that it's gone bad.

Even so, I read the whole thing. I guess I was hoping for a different result than what you presented. I know you said not to take it too seriously, but it just leaves a sour taste in my mouth, so I won't rate it.

SimplyMikeSimplyMikealmost 7 years ago
I gave this offering 4* for the tale.........

but, as I don't understand most of the blokes reasoning in these tales, I've scored it for the writing alone. They are not men, they appear to be a 'subspecies' of creature who seem to think that sacrificing their own self respect and happiness on the altar of cuckoldry to selfish, egocentric, twisted women of seriously, questionable morals will allow them to still think of themselves as men. WTF?

SMLlewellyn7SMLlewellyn7almost 7 years ago
Quirky and intriguing story

This was a quirky and intriguing story. Five out of five.

These were two fascinating characters that I enjoyed spending time with.

I would happily read a sequel.

I guess the main take away is when you are writing up your 20 rules for an open marriage, make sure you include a limit on how much each other is allowed on the side (ie. how many times a year), no bringing lovers home for any reason, and no introducing lovers to the kids.

It is always easier for the women, if she is attractive, to find a date than it is for the man.

Some of these stories have rules like no repeat dates with the same person.

This lifestyle is not for me but it is an interesting read.

Steve

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyalmost 7 years ago
Believable

That's high praise for a cuckold story. The key was keeping the submissive part always a little troubling to the submissive.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 7 years ago
Good story, well told.

Good writing and compelling albeit flawed characters. In other words, ordinary people trying to make the best of trying circumstances. Hubby did his best but Wifey was dishonest about her parallel life. Hope to read more from RichardGerald. 5*.

phil2213phil2213almost 7 years ago
Cuckold fetish type story that didn't add up.

The protagonist agreed to be a wimp cuckold at the beginning of the story then manned up and wimped out at the end. The topsy turbo behavior of the protagonist was unsettling and defied logic. If it went through as a cuckold tale it would've been more consistent and suffered from misclassification as a fetish category story. There was an anticlimactic story ending that frustrated the average reader. Thank you for your effort.

Moloch_The_MysticMoloch_The_Mysticalmost 7 years ago
Few things

Can someone confirm/dispel for me that Shantel and Becky conspired to have Becky sleep with him, or offer, in order to take the sting out of Shantel bringing Sam home and to take the sting out of being passed over? That was my interpretation, just want to make sure I'm on the same page. (I promise, I'm not usually stupid.)

Not quite sure what was intended or hoped for by the family counseling. Seemed unnecessary. And was Shantel blowing smoke or was she telling the truth about Sam's fear of Rob?

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1almost 7 years ago
What a cheap cuckold/wimp story!!! MINUS 5*!!!

What a bunch of crap to describe your preference for cuckolding wimp lifestyl!!! Is that your life??!! Poor man!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good but a bit confusing

I really like most of what this author writes and some of his scenarios are sort of unorthodox. This fits the bill. Robert was a cuckhold but dealt with the situation because his wife lied to him by omission. He did truly love her but over time she killed that part of his love to her. Did she really love him? In my mind, not totally and that eventually leaked out. Her comment about Robert meeting Samuel being a meeting of "equals", although not stressed in the story, reflected her vision of her having both sides of her "arrangement". Her concept of "respect" was quite flawed and she failed to understand what a real marriage should be. In a marriage, both husband AND wife sacrifice some of their individual independence for that of the whole (marriage). She killed it way before the shit hit the fan. This was exacerbated by the interaction of Becky who screwed herself up the ladder. It wasn't clear, as others questioned, if she and Shantal conspired to manipulate Robert. Too bad most of the kids apparently were irreversibly damaged as a result.

Carry on!

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What I don't understand

I do not think husband ever told wife he knew how often wife was seeing her lover. This is what drove him over the edge and there is no way he would not have let wife know that H was aware that the wife was screwing her lover every day. Nevertheless still a great story all around. I would have liked to see how wife responded to H letting her know she was aware of her truly secret life.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
sorry

Sorry I wasted part of my life finishing this story. I cannot find ANYTHING good about this story except the beating. Damn, I am pissed at myself for the time and emotions I wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 7 years ago
My oh my... what a sad, little tale did we have here.

Look at those two pathetic characters, unable or unwilling to use the tools and ressources they've clearly have on hands to prevent the complete destruction of their relationship.

'Cause, really, when all is said and done, what we have here is a bonafide nymphomaniac who, instead of learning from the mistakes during her previous marriage, which ended up being a big part behind the dissolution of this relationship, and seeking outside counseling to deal with her promiscuity, double-downed of her degenerate behavior to the risk, and end result, of losing someone she claims to anyone in earshot to be the love of her life... lol

And as for the narrator? Well he's a sucker. Thing is, he didn't really get played by his wife as much as he played himself, thinking that the love he has for her would ultimately make her faithful. Hell, the world probably do need romantics... but recognize that those poor folks are the biggest suckers there is.

Crazy to think, though, that this open marriage (and, BTW, this was an open marriage by name only; as Robert pointed out himself, it was all about her getting some of the side, not at all about him getting stranges...) would have probably lasted longer if Shantel didn't pull a total Icarus, full of herself that she was, and forced her husband (and son!) to be introduce to her bull. Samuel's intro into her family life was the grain of sand that completely FUBARed her somewhat well oiled machine. Didn't need to happen, in any way, shape or form, but bitch got cocky... and look at her now. The Saturday night fiasco was simply the final nail in that coffin (BTW, I personally believe she did indeed fuck the guy she picked up there... but, at this point, did it really matter?)

Sad reaction from his grown kids (really sad to realize that 12 old years Doug actually understand why his pop had to walk away from this mess...) But, once again, you gotta laugh at watching Shantel pushing for counseling at the very end of this story, when every is pretty much lost and gone, but not at his very beginning, when a good psychiatrist would have helped her did with her 'itch' and keep her marriage intact! Gotta laugh about it, 'cause... it's pretty goddamn funny.

Anyway... lesson to learn here: talk a slut at her words. Regardless of how much you love someone, if the object of your affection straight up tells you she/he isn't going to be faithful in your relationship, and this is not at all what you want to sign up for, then grow a backbone and, why not, some balls, and walk away with your dignity before regretting it done the line... even if your kids rather you two stay together! At the end of the day, you just can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

''Was a'ight. Tony is, by far, my favorite character, 'cause I know the least about him! Author can, and has done better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Gratulation to the author! Excellent story!!!

I enjoyed reading it. I read most of your stories, but this one Is the best, my absolute favorite! Convincing characters, logical. Again, great. A sad ending, but logical and realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent story?

Yeah, sure, if you like to eat creampies. Spoken like a true cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
HAHAHA!

The cuck had buyer's remorse!!! This was worse than usual from RG. A prime example of wimpiness. Dumb guy gets a shit sandwich and eats it with relish.

Theakston58Theakston58almost 7 years ago
Congrats!

Great read!

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingalmost 7 years ago
Yikes!

This story sucks althugh I do like your writing. No likeable characters here. I'm so not a cuckold fan either, even to one who rebels & injures the bull. Additionally in a positive sense, even with your influence from Vickie Tern, you don't have your dominating & manipulating female characters feminizing their husbands as she does in her stories, then pursue men together. Thank Goddess for that, lol!! Please, keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Confused.

She put it all out there in the beginning. He agreed so what happen with him. Ok, he did the Becky thing and she got pissed. To me it proved she really loved him. She made a mistake with introducing the bull. That was like him with Becky. So all and all they were madly in love. IMO an open marriage would never work long term without jealousy. With men its size and with women is the loving their man is given the other women.

networkgurunetworkgurualmost 7 years ago
@Anon 02/22/17

Go play on an expressway!

I have never ever advocated or endorsed this kind of marriage/relationship. He knew what the deal was when he signed on. They laid ground rules and she broke them, plain and simple. Are they not teaching reading comprehension in school nowadays?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sucked

A great big green wienie. If she had left him alone after his one affair, and allowed him to keep on, they might have got by. But hell no. She wants her cake, and eat it too. But fuck him. He can not have an affair for any reason. She thinks she is so good that he should not have an excuse, even if for revenge, or to make himself fell better. Basically, she is a whore, except she is paying, not being paid. I guess that makes her a John. Or maybe a Joan?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hated it

I hated it. A true piece of well written shit.WHy on Earth would you write such a garbage about a wimp who think he grew a pair of balls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The big problem

The man you described would not put up with an open marriage he hated never mind the cuckold abuse.

Your ending almost universally suck. I'm sure you must have heard it before.

It's like half the story is in the last paragraph unrelated to the build up of the rest of the story.

It's like you got tired at the end and copy pasted some words out of a soap script.

Nobody would have sex with her because they were scared ? Really?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
interesting 5*

there was lots of betrayal here that was glossed over, like how often she met her bull and despite her opinion she was just jealous of him fucking becky, she knew he was a faithfull type and felt safe she could have her cake and eat it.

i think you tried to portray a strong self assured woman, unfortunately a skanky big black cock slut with a queen of spades tattooed on her probably by now diseased cunt is what we see.

interesting stories though 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really got into this story - 5 Stars -

even though i can't relate to either of the main characters. Very well written. Thanks for sharing/

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

What is it with you God damned Cucks!? Literotica is literally infested with you degenerates!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Really?

Shantel, I appreciate your honesty about the reason you don't want to marry. My child will miss you and I will miss your child but all that will pass. My best wishes for a happy life. Adios.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

wimpy cuck shit.

dunmovynivdunmovynivover 6 years ago
well....

Second time i read this story today, and I realize how long Shan lied to and abused her husband. She had a one sided open marriage, and was using his boss to control his work life as well. Since he was boiled so slowly, I see no way he would have made such a significant change. And after he did change, all of a sudden Shan reappears getting him to go to councilling for the marriage . This is too much fantasy, for the main character to swing back and forth so easily, without really ever getting a upper hand. His wife was still not under control, and the ending implied his returning to her.

davwoodavwooover 6 years ago
Enjoyable story so well written

In all your stories the wife crosses the marital boundaries and it's always the husband who must own up to his bruised ego and hurt pride. Do women like this really exist. 'Oh this is just a physical itch I need to scratch - I love my husband and want to grow old with him'. Fuck that, kick their cheating asses out and move away taking the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2 of his kids seem terrible

Why would they become distant to their father? Why would the daughter know about their open marriage. Shantel seems like a real piece of work. Don't really like the open ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
the just reward of a willing cuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well crafted ... despite good intentions characters trip on slippery slopes

There is a ton of cheating / revenge stories. Thus, its quite an achievement to find a convincing new scenario. More so as it is well written and the main cast is well elaborated with their intentions, emotions, denial, delusions and actions. Like in real life there are complex interactions and unintended consequences. The strength of the story is in depicting the gradual erosion of trust, despite most characters have good intentions or are open about them to relevant persons. Its difficult to live with hard choices - or compromises. Or rebalance once misjudgments are identified.

To the doubters: Do the litmus test for the plot: try to change something - imagine an alternate plot line - assess whether it becomes more / less convincing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

pathetic cuck shit.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reading, Again!

It's been a while since I read this, so I apologize if there are dupes!

"We set up rules, the first of which is honesty and the second respect," - Looks like she broke the very first two rules!

"I simply did not want anyone other than Shantel." - That's the problem with THIS "open marriage," Open marriages need BOTH partners to want/need outside lovers. If one partner, as here, doesn't want to "play," it becomes a de facto cuckold relationship, and as we see, Shantel does indeed turn it into a REAL cuckold relationship.

"Sweets are fine, but a woman like yours periodically needs a little beefcake too," - I got the impression that he was pretty beefy himself!

She didn't throw it in his face? "Sorry but I have a date and it's not with my husband," "Rob, I will be late. I'm seeing someone tonight. Can you pick up the baby from daycare and the kids from school? I wouldn't ask, but I'm leaving right from work to meet him,"

"Any doubt that the intent was to put me in the frame with Sam was dispelled." - What happened to "not throwing it in his face?"

"I had no choice but to introduce him to you." - Of COURSE, she had a choice! Tell him fucking NO! She's paying for his goddamn apartment, if he doesn't like her rules he can leave.

I have to answer one of my own questions: I had asked how long she had that apartment, then saw it was TEN years - they've only been married for twelve!

"No one will come near me" - Funny, for as much as she "loved" Doug, she couldn't get along without her lovers, yet she seems to be doing just fine now without ANYONE!

I still feel that the ending is incomplete. MAYBE there could even be a reconciliation, now that she knows that she misses Doug more than the sex, that having Doug is worth more than "scratching her itch!"

Ocker51Ocker51over 6 years ago
Just Not Believable

Come on honestly, can anyone tell me on what planet would any one put up with a black whore doing this crap? Just not believable, I am sure some blokes get off on this Shit, obviously the author does but I for one don't ⭐️

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 6 years ago
Two thing that I must add here...

First... my sincere apologies for the initial comment I left regarding this story - 'was just re-reading it, and thought out loud "Was I drunk when I wrote this?" I mean, the spirit of what I wanted to see is there, it's just that, the grammatical mistake... yikes. My writing was as pathetic as this Fitzmaurice marriage!

Secondly... please, Gerald - please don't write a follow-up to "Her Itch." Nothing good can come out of it, except a whole lot of people, pissed off (and probably rightfully so) at seeing Rob taking back Shantel's whoring ass. Sure, the open ending is troublesome, but not more than watching a man once again trying to ignore his core principales, simply because he's in love with the wrong woman. A sequel would only be acceptable if Rob ends up with someone else... but, given his two serious relationships, even that's highly doubtful!

No, let it be. Leaving the Fitzmaurices in narrative limbo, as they are now, is quite alright with me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More cuckold shit isnt possible!!!1

That author is a real cuckold/wimp!!! The apple never falls far from the tree!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOMENS WORLD

OPEN NORMALLY MEANS BOTH PARTNERS , BIG MAN , LITTLE BALLS, OTHERWISE WELL WRITTEN , LIKE YOUR STORIES, JUST SEEMS THE GIRLIES ALWAYS GET THE BEST DEAL, STILL PRETTY NEAR 5 STARS CONSIDERING WHAT SITE WERE ON. STILL KEEP READING..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kill yourself

Never write again, you cunt

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not erotic

This site is called literotica. People come here to get off, not to read this boring nonsense. Post your mildly-entertaining fiction somewhere else.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
@ last comment

I got a better idea. How about you fuck off to Romance Genre where Cognitive Dissonance quotient is so much lower. Newsflash cretin. Toothless imperatives go both ways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not my cup of tea but very well done.

I've read all your contributions here; I like them all. They're well thought out, detailed, characters are at least credible if not strong and they deal with how the heart and head struggle with life's ups and downs. I love a few of them and have read four of them repeatedly. This particular one is hard for me to empathize with your protagonist for most of it - can't seem to connect to the one-sided open marriage for all those years. But I liked it a lot.

Thanks for sharing.

HDVictory1HDVictory1over 6 years ago
Disturbing yet undoubtedly well done

I don't know what it is about this story, but I personally think it is one of your best. The emotions of the protagonist and the way he tries to deal with the problem intellectually hits me.

I like the idea of a scholar coming to grips with his feelings and dealing with an emotional problem irrationally. Seems just right to me some how.

In some ways you get the mixed emotions of love and hate just about right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Puzzled

This strange story left me questioning so many things. The church visit was really bizarre. The wife and the company slut meeting up to discuss the cuckold was unexpected and made me feel that some unrevealed plot had been in the works. Her changing from cheating several times a year to daily, and quite often, twice daily, was left quite unexplained ...... and then in the end, did she say that she had not continued having sex with others? The problems with the grown children were somewhat non-essential to anything. The business of the long-term apartment was "over-the-top" and should have brought this marriage to a complete end right at the moment she confessed it. I'm "iffy" with two stars, but understand the effort to create such a long and involved story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well written but truly ugly story

You have a penchant for wither weak willed men or just plain wimpy men. I feel the need to ask if you're related to Matt Moreau? Why would he not throw her under the bus? If he's willing to risk prison for beating Sam, why wouldn't he, at the very least, tell his children what Shantel had done? Why would the older kids chose her over him? Given the circumstances, why would he pay the tuition? Why would he just walk out on his Company and not try to destroy Becky? Too many unexplained actions and you just had him walk out. With his tail between his legs. Once again, you can definitely write. But constantly leaving you lead male characters stuck in the swamp gets old.

fazerboy1fazerboy1over 6 years ago
Liked this story

It feels unfinished. What happens next? Does his relationship with his daughter improve, does he get back with his wife

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Reading Yet Again

Kudos to Alana for proposing a true open marriage. The problem is, HE doesn't want anyone else, so his "freedom" to fuck other women is meaningless.

I'm sorry, I like a blow job as much as the next guy, and I know he agreed to this "arrangement," but I wouldn't want the lips that had probably been wrapped around another guy's cock the night before on mine.

LOL, her lovers have to "prove" that they're exclusive? Just how do they do that? Just she really think that these "Bulls," these studs, are just sitting around, waiting for her to get her "itch"?

He said that Samuel offered his hand, but did he take it?

At La Perla she broke the same rule she accused him of breaking at the Christmas party! She was even worse, he didn't refuse to dance with her at the party.

"Sam now accepts that you understand and accept my being with him." - Actually, he DOESN'T "understand and accept" it. He TOLERATES it!

For an intelligent woman, she was awfully stupid. She KNEW that he was already upset at her throwing her bull in his face, to her answer is to FURTHER humiliate him?

"You agreed to my stipulations" - Which she has now violated, INCLUDING his right to walk away.

I know I've said this before, but she has had bulls, plural. Women who have bulls, have cuckolds for husbands. Ergo, he is a cuckold.

"Is Shantel there let me speak to her?" - What, she wants to speak to he Mommy?

Why is he paying Eddy's tuition? Doesn't she make big bucks?

I would have preferred a more definitive ending. Either a divorce, or maybe she has a "Come to Jesus" moment, where she decides that being with the man she loves is more important than "scratching an itch"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
An author who seems to be one of the greatest cuck/wimp at literotica!!!

..."I cried that first night like a baby" ... if that protagonist is a little of your own personality then all is explained: The apple never falls far from the tree!!! Once a cuck/wimp always one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I'm on the internet

Well, it was interesting. The reasoning for the start of the issue is a little surprising. He had agreed to certain things, things he couldn't do and he knew it. So he was using her, and she was doing what was right for her. He was wrong to himself and her for doing that. And doubly wrong for not dating for himself, which I mention later.

And the backstory for what he did to his workplace was a discussion...confrontation with Becky. And...why Becky? Maybe thats the point. It happened in a paragraph instead of being part of the story. Although if I recall, at least it wasn't pure narrative.

Well, he probably could have gotten her to be faithful by accepting things, and dating for himself, and suddenly what she can't have would appear so attractive. That, or helping her to release her inner pain slut sub. It was there, I could see it, although no direct hints were given. Or at least end up in a relationship of the type he liked better when it was obvious she wouldn't do what he wanted by pulling back. It affected her here, so it may have been successful.

The reasoning for not getting a divorce is a bit self spiteful since he can't move on and she feels bound to a promise. So, what the hell really. Just because he thinks it's over doesn't mean there aren't loose ends he has to tie up. I disagree with that part of the story.

He hurt Sam for an example to show what he can do? That's too bad he showed what was probably attractive to her only at the end. That's misplaced. He should have dated to effect the same thing. So I disagree with beating someone up.

Shantel seemed to come out with integrity that rivaled that of "I," which...was weird. Well, it was interesting to see something different play out. Although different doesn't mean good. But it was good, even if I disagree with the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with those saying you don't finish your stories.

Open endings are not really my thing. The subject itself was not my cup of tea. To be honest open marriages are divorces that still didn't happen as you story shows.

He was an idiot to go into this agreement when he was obviously a monogamous kind of guy.

YouamiYouamiabout 6 years ago
Finish the Damned Story!!!!

Richard/Gerald

I enjoyed your tale ...all except the last page. It seemed to me that you had decided to give up on developing a conclusive finish. For me that left a certain amount of dissatisfaction. Your other tales have generally intrigued me in that they are developed using plot lines and characters that are not exactly stereotypical of most of the LW contributions. I wasn't expecting a "happily ever after" end as this is a distorted view of what tends to happen in real-life situations. I would have liked to know just how effective that "family counselling" approach went. But for God's sake please keep contributing!

tnaFTWtnaFTWabout 6 years ago
Feels like this is wide open for a second part

Please write a second chapter to the story!

FD45FD45about 6 years ago
Every time I look for this story

I have trouble finding it. Why?

Because it has similar themes, tones and references as that of Javmor and Jezzaz. Both of them are, in my mind, also incredible writers who *occasionally* have stories or characters whom I also despise.

But generally, I love them to pieces.

So just to find this morally complex drama, I had to add it to favorites. Take that as you will.

266xxyz266xxyzabout 6 years ago
Gave you a 5*

Your writing held its usual excellence. Its your story. Didn't like the ending not life as I know it

ilimitadoilimitadoabout 6 years ago
Good, but not your best ever....4++++

Sir, I have a beef with authors who wind up a good tale...spending 90% of the time twisting the reader up in a twit...and then dumping out on us in the last 10%. Poor

And on second thought it was a pretty long tale...of subtle/partly hidden/cuckoldry that was awfully hard to believe....get into...even if it is fiction.

You are darned good and I'm glad you kept on writing.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
I Think This Has Been Said Before

"Nothing you said here makes you any less a cuckold," - The truth comes out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Creative, But...

I know: You had this idea and had to run with it. But you had to create two cartoon characters and it got harder and harder to suspend all logic.

Interesting premise, still. You're normally a good writer, so it would be interesting to see you revisit this with actual humans that normal people might relate to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stories End...

... when the narrative stops. Would I like to know more? Sure. Has this story come to a logical end. Yep. It's the story of a man growing into himself, questioning his own situation and acting on it. It's a clear 5.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
I Keep Coming Back!

While ostensibly an "open marriage," it is perfectly obvious that Rob went into the marriage expecting that Shantel would OCCASIONALLY need to scratch an "itch," NOT carry on a series of long-term affairs,,including paying for the upkeep of her bulls!

Which also puts the lie to her claims that she had "no choice" but to bring Sam around. SAM is the one with no choice! If insists on meeting her husband, she drops him, She has all the power in that relationship. For all her professions of love, she WANTED to rub her bull in his face.

I'm glad RG didn't continue this. Based on prior history Rob would be soon sleeping in the guest room while Shantel fucked her bulls in the master bedroom.

As has been said, her "itch" was just an excuse to have her affairs, since it seems to have been miraculously cured!

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 6 years ago
What Happened

He got his balls back, that's what happened.

logomark890logomark890almost 6 years ago
is this an experiment on readers to see their reactions

cause seriously i thought it was going in one direction and it went other.

i enjoyed the story buildup. up until conflict. i did not like conflict resolution. it went other way than expected. open marriages are a thing and he went into something he could not handle. she is everything a person wants in an open marriage. thats what she agreed to offer and thats what he signed up for. she made one mistake of introducing sam . everyone does small mistakes in marriage. he is the one with problem. he never accepted their marriage is open . instead he pretended nothing is happening. eventually in an open marriage you are bound to run into her lover. thats what happend. and thats the thing you should brace yourself in an open marriange.

Author conveniently said she was seeing sam daily just to justify rob walking away. instead he should have fucked becky occasionally to feel good about himself and made their marriage truly open. i am not saying that would be ideal ending but this ending does not make any sense. what is the point of this story. she did exactly what she said she will do at the begining of the story. it is heavily flawed. it portrays rob as victim getting his revenge but true victim is sam. sam actually wanted husbands consent to fuck his wife. that shows his respect for rob. man that is the peaks of an open marriage.

And that shit with kids it is depressing by the end. the author has a lot of violence in him. no offence. just an observation and not a negative one either.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
Clearly

should have walked away before the marriage. Character was a dumb ass.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@logomark890 Re: "is this an experiment on readers to see their reactions"

"open marriages are a thing and he went into something he could not handle" - Two things: First, it was an open marriage only in theory, since he had no desire to sleep with another woman. As I said in another comment, it's like a wife who doesn't like that her husband bets on the horses. He says, "You can do it, too," but since she doesn't want to, what does that permission mean? Second, he went into the "open" marriage believing that she would only have to scratch the occasional "itch," NOT that she would be having a string of long-term affairs, maybe paid for my her money, but that was money that could have been going to the family.

"Author conveniently said she was seeing sam daily just to justify rob walking away" - No, the author didn't "conveniently" say that, that is what was happening, and thus a violation of their agreement. She did NOT do "exactly" as she said! She SAID that she would need to scratch and "occasional" itch, not fuck her bulls on pretty much a daily basis.

Sam wasn't looking for Rob's consent, he was a bull checking out his lover's cuck! As I've said elsewhere, she didn't HAVE to agree to bring Sam around. She's essentially supporting Sam, giving him a home and an allowance. If Sam didn't like that she would allow him to do that, he could always just walk away.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 6 years ago

She told him she was a whore who couldn't keep her legs closed.

They got married and she behaved like a whore who couldn't keep her legs closed.

I had no sympathy for the guy. His wife did exactly what she always said she was going to do... constantly fuck other guys.

So his rebellion at the end just seemed like a toddler throwing a temper tantrum. He agreed to be a gimpy cuckold and that's exactly the way he was treated... what a moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Come on!

This author is just trolling for a reactive audience. I see most of you have taken the bait.

cybojicybojialmost 6 years ago
Tough love

Everything was ok til she brought the bull around the son. Then emasculated him about size. Tied to bed with stick of tnt between the legs and a real long fuse! BIG dick would be permently missing without a trace. Good thing I don't speak my mind, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Out of character

Great story! Actually it was easy to relate emotionally to all the characters. I guess I was a little lost when this boyfriend had to be beaten and put in the hospital?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thehuman sickness.

What type of man would live under those condition come from? / life's to short to live like that you created a monster ( the female libido) thriving off her self derived satisfaction/ women do give threw sex there is no way she could possible respect her husband or any man for that matter ( I would call her a sociopath ) isn't that where supposed smartness comes from/ the inflated libido imagery...Pretty sick story and I have been on this earth long time...( she

's the kind of women that stakes are driven into there hearts/ too make sure there dead ) or burned at the stake...Bull's holly shit where the hell did that come from,,...

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Powersworder

"His wife did exactly what she always said she was going to do... constantly fuck other guys." -

Not true! She said that she would have an OCCASIONAL "itch" that she would need to scratch, NOT that she would have a series of lovers that she would be supporting out of money that could be going to the family budget, and fucking on a nearly daily basis!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The stupid.....

It hurts.

Translation- don't bother reading this trash cuckold shit.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Not one of your best!

RichardGerald

If I may, a few observations regarding your tale. From the outset, it was clear to me and I suspect many other readers that the major male character was going to be saddled with the short end of the stick in the power relationship between Shantel and himself. From your scripting you made it obvious that she saw herself as the domme in this bizarre relationship. That being the case you painted yourself into a creative corner with respect to Robert. The role of cuckold was the only real outcome in spite of the pivotal role he played within the family unit. Sadly as events played out he was left facing one of two options; either as a willing doormat of a cuckold, or as a male who chose to opt out of their strange arrangement, keeping his self respect and gonads intact. The characterizations of Shantel and Becky did not facilitate any sympathy to this reader, but both came across as shallow, self-centered bitches. Robert as a character redeemed himself only towards the end of the tale; I suspect the reason why so many commentators responded so negatively towards the manipulated cuckold was that any true man should have pulled the plug much earlier in the relationship. Additionally, the ending to this story was one of the weakest amongst all your other stories which I have enjoyed. It fizzled out and did not give the feeling of definitive resolution for Robert or his strange brood.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
What?!

Family counseling? With his ungrateful little shits and his estranged whore?

Fuck rating this story higher than a one - I'd erase every fucking trace of this from the face of the earth if I had the power to do so!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The usual

Semi cuck silliness by Richard

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckold BS by a cuck author

Same old, same old.

green117green117over 5 years ago
A rather intense story...

That has embedded a BTB.

Can't see it? Start at the end... Shantel is not getting any... why? Two parts - one, she is saddled with the shadow of the protagonist, who is clearly capable of violence. Further, she is not nearly as wealthy as she was - floating a lover is not possible on a real estate agents' salary, and she has three kids and serious expenses... who would want to pick up that baggage?...

Which makes clear what she really was, during her marriage, to her lovers - she was a patsy. Now, she has a difficult time supporting her son by another man, and is trying to get something like child support, I guess. Puts her airs, her attempts to think of herself as some kind of queen, in question, n'est ce pas?

Further - she is under a threat of violence - why did he beat Sam? "A message to someone else you might say. A strong hint that they should keep their word"... rather suggests that "taking him to the cleaners" ain't in the cards...

Becky has been damaged in her work - she was lead when the protagonist tore down the lab at the pharmacy company - it was her job to keep such things from happening. The final jab only shows she was 1. damaged and 2. responsible for the problem. This kind of thing is not tolerated in high level operations.

All rather more plausible that most BTB stories.

And still the mice, they rage.

YMMV

Green-something

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story did not work for me

She can fuck who she wants and never tried to control her so called itch or seek help. Put up a stud to fuck her and still say she loves her husband. This wasn’t a open marriage but it work for one person only. Pretty sick relationship .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I Liked This Story....Eventually

The first two thirds of the story were kind of disgusting to me. I cannot imagine how a man could allow a woman, his wife, to treat him that way. But towards the end, when “Rob” finally grew a backbone and stood up to the abuse, the story got a lot more interesting. I wish the ending hadn’t been so vague, but overall, it was a pretty good story.

MichaelFitzgeraldMichaelFitzgeraldabout 5 years ago
You continually get me angry ...

... because you don’t pull punches in dealing with jealousy and doubt caused by a faithless wife. Keep pissing me off and thanks for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Intersting perspective

I enjoyed the story, it wasn;t a usual Cuck-wimp story , smacks of :Ohio's "what did I do that was wrong?"

Shantel's logical approach to having outside sex makes sense and her treating him like a "king" was also understandable.

good take

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Interesting

This started as her needing to scratch an itch on occasion. So he agreed to open marriage for sake of kids. One of the rules was honesty. She introduces her BULL to him. This now crosses the line to cockhold relationship. It was never really explained why he wanted to meet husband, but bull is crossing the line from open marriage. Then we find out about apartment and her fucking her bull every day! What happened to honesty and respect. At this point scratching an itch was a lie. The apartment was lie by omission. Fucking her bull everyday is a lie about open marriage because there is now a cockhold relationship. She does not appear to have regretted her decisions, she changed the rules and the deal. and in fact is looking for new bull, but, “no one will come near me” so she is looking. I understand she took care of him but what about honesty and respect, and talking to his boss..... really where is the respect and honesty from her.

CaOldDogCaOldDogabout 5 years ago
You give Rob a set of balls

At the conclusion of this story you give Rob a set of balls but decide to make it a small set. You can never seem to let a husband break away with any dignity and even here he's alone after a year and agrees to family counseling proposed by his cheating wife. Why can't you ever write about a husband that makes a clean successful break from a dominate cheating woman? Great writing skills but your endings almost are the same with the weak man slinking away. 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Reading for the nth time!

As many times that I have read this, my opinions really haven't changed.

They agreed to a pseudo-open marriage so that she could scratch the occasional "itch." Instead, she was housing and supporting bulls, the latest one that she was fucking six or seven times a week that she wasn't telling her husband about, despite her pledge of honesty.

Samuel's visit was 100% to rub his nose in it. Sam had ZERO to demand such a visit. All she had to do was say, "Do you like your apartment?" and he would drop it.

One thing that he never threw in Chantel's face was Sam's other "clients." So much for his clean bill of health!

Chantel won't admit it, but as Becky said, he was her cuckold, and a wife may love her cuckold in a way similar to the love she might have for a pet dog, but there can't be any respect. Just the way she acted whenever he tried to stand up to her, regardless of how right or wrong he might have been, showed a total lack of respect for him.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 5 years ago
Well written

Enjoyable story. Strange but interesting.

GymShortsGymShortsabout 5 years ago
In the end....

Nobody wins but everyone looses (especially Doug), except Becky.

RG I think you needed Rob to let Shantel know he was aware she was seeing her Bull everyday! She was spending more time with her Bull than him!

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Someone may have pointed this out before, but I’m not going to wade through 290-some odd comments to check.

Restaurant scene at the end —

"Let me say again how sorry I am, the way things worked out," she said.

"Not your fault. What happened ... happened,"

But t was her fault. Instead of the occasional extracurricular date, she had an apartment and had a fuck almost daily — for years. HUGE lie. That was most of, though not all, the crux of the split.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
The proper term for most of RG's men is wittol, not cuckhold

Wittol definition is - a man who knows of his wife's infidelity and puts up with it.

"When his wife told him she had just made love to his best friend, her husband, being a wittol, wished her happiness, and his wife displayed appropriate affectionate contempt for her husband."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

4 pages to get to an extremely unsatisfactory ending.

Rw43Rw43almost 5 years ago
When you throw away

the original boundaries of marriage, and redraw them yourselves, there is NO way of making sure they are fair and appropriate to both parties.

One of the rules requires 'exclusivity' on the part of her partners. But yet she is only getting 1% of her sex from the Bull? What Bull would commit to exclusivity for 1 f*ck every 3-4 months? Later we find that the 1% figure is a lie.

To ensure cleanliness, a rule requires some degree of affection for the outside sex partner. How does that make sense? Aren't we usually told "it's just great sex, not love"?

And the whole 'respect' thing has been discussed thoroughly.

So shocking that the rewritten rules of the marriage need to be rewritten again. This time by him. Then he can spend the next 15 years over compensating her for the promiscuity he has granted himself before it becomes her turn again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Ridiculous

Not my cup of tea. Can't imagine such a relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not your best

And hubby was and is a PUSSY. I have read everything you have on literotica, and still think that THE BRIDGE is far and away your best. It was DAMN GOOD.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Okay

Well written. Three stars.

He was stupid for marrying her. So his problems were his own doing. The I can't be faithful and 1% of the time discussion was the place to take the off ramp. Mail the child support, let your son come around any time he wants but have nothing to do with that woman.

Wasted decade taking damage and another 5 years repairing it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
Seems right.

His willingness to be a cuckold cost him respect in his carreer. He should never have agreed to something he could never accept. Her version of devotion is not love. It is control.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous