All Comments on 'Her Itch'

by RichardGerald

Sort by:
  • 521 Comments (Page 4)
rfnks2002rfnks2002over 4 years ago

the ending sucked . Add another chapter or two ,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

I agree with rfnks2002, that ending sucked. "I got a new job. It was like the old job. I don't date. I'm still married to a slut. My kids hate me. We're going to counselling. The end." I feel as though I wasted my time reading this.

What was the point of it? They got married because of a plot dev-... um, I mean because their kids were grump-... er, because they loved one another. Yeah. She's a slut and he's a cuck yet he's surprised when he finds out she's fucking her big dicked boyfriend more than she admits she is. He stays with her because she treats him nice and people think he should be grateful. His kids grow up knowing she's a slut and he's surprised when they turn on him because they think he's a hypocrite. This MC is a complete moron. Waste of a story.

fazerboy1fazerboy1over 4 years ago
Liked the story

I like this story but it feels unfinished.

I would really like to know whether the kids came around to his way of thinking and whether the wife was wiling to make amends and behave

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bad from the gitgo

He must have been thinking with his little head when he married her. He knew what she was, she told him, and he should have concluded that in the long run it would be an untenable position. Hey, a slut is a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
2 stars

Sorry, but that's all I can give on this one. I usually enjoy your writing. This one I cannot get my head around. I have trouble believing how a man, no matter how much he loves a woman would allow her to disrespect him in this manner.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Cheater

They had an open marriage, that's understood but the facts were she saw her bulls almost every day. That's what broke it up.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Only

The main thing to like about this story is your portrayal of Sam, the essential big black bull. Values only for his bbc, he has absolutely nothing else to offer. Uneducated, unable to hold a decent job, dependent on the cheating wife for his.support. Even the whore does not respect him. Perfectly described. The only other small pleasure was the husband finally growing one ball and giving Becky and Shantel a figurative cuck you. The ending made no sense at all. I am a fan, but only a *3 this time and that is for accurately portraying the black bull made balless bull with a ball bat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Okay, I get this one.

I know a lady. She married an outdoorsy guy who liked to fish from time to time. They had kids, owned a house and lived a good married life. Except, as the years went by, the husband began fishing more. Every Saturday. Then every Sunday as well. Then he began leaving Friday evening for the lake, and wouldn't come home until Sunday. No cheating, just fishing. He evetually bought a boat, then a bigger boat, then a better boat. By the end of their marriage he was taking his vacation to compete in fishing tournaments. His wife became sick of his self-centered disrespect of her and their marriage, and to nobody's surprise, other than his, she divorced him.

This story follows the same pattern, with adultery taking the place of fishing. The husband loved his wife and their marriage. Shantel was the perfect wife, except for . . . her "itch." Like the wife mentioned above, he accepted that flaw in exchange for all of her other obvious excellent qualities. Now, I wouldn't make that choice. You might not either, but the main character did. The rest of the story develops logically from that decision. The divorce happened in response to Shantel's escalation, not the adultery.

With all that in mind, the story worked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
It's the AFFAIR that is "open"!

Shantel has 5-7 UNACKNOWLEDGED sexual encounters a week with her bull, plus bi-weekly dates. A ratio of (11-to-15) with the bull to (6-to-13) with the husband [72% Seconds, sloppy or not] tells me that the husband is NOT her primary partner.

Did she tell the daughter the numbers??

Grimjack01 is right.

Olfrog14x

WakeupnowWakeupnowover 4 years ago
Does not work

Swinging does not work. Open marriages do not work. Period. If your spouse or significant other says they do start the divorce proceedings or break up. Allowing this bizarre behavior is caustic to a relationship.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
Things change.

And they did for Rob. He was no longer in a marriage situation he desired. Based on a previous agreement with Shantel prior to getting married, either could leave at anytime .

That's what he did. For Rob, The whole opened marriage thing fizzled out. Love was not enough. (It never is.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a Wuss

Even after being separated for over a year, he still bends over and takes it up the rear from her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Misscomunication...

As always the major problem is the lack of comunication from both partys, the husband was incapable of transmitting to the wife how her liason affected him, and she couldnt properly hear or deliver her argument. They never heard each other trully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Unbalanced

The whole situation was unbalanced. While she had lovers on the side, he didn't have any exept this one time. I disagree with Wakeupnow, open marriage and wife sharing can work, but only if it's for both parties.

If it had only beem occasional sex on the side for the wife it could have worked in this situation, but the wife spent family money on an apartment and the living for her lovers without the knowledge of the husband. And she had daily sex with the lover. That all together is inexcusable - in my opinion.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 4 years ago

B up Sam was absolutely uncalled for. He was aware that Sweetie and Hubby had an open marriage. iHe was NOT aware that the frequent nooners had not been ‘cleared’ with Hubby! No disrespect, if anything, envy of a man who was his superior in Sweetie’s heart, contribution to society, etc. Petty!

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
What happened to occasionally having itch? Bitch lied

Occasionally doesn't mean maintaining an apartment and keeping stud /bull on full time basis.

Kick to curb and if children prefer slut time to cut their Strings.

What kind of spouses are they going to be.

Artie88Artie88about 4 years ago
Poly CRAP again>?

This is so distasteful!

Milquetoast husband, cheating wife... same old, same old

At least try something new, this is just a retread of other stories

I don't like BTB, but in your stories the wife never loses, NEVER

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

And by the way Shantel was a selfish bitch, she deserved more punishment for her actions. A shame she got away with it. I marked u down because of the ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A very well written and believable story!

Once again proof that an open marriage NEVER works! There is just too much to lose. The partners never reach a point where they are comfortable with how they go about with their other partners – because cheating with permission is still cheating. This is a very good and believable story. She had a hall pass that she used and thought it will last forever. I like it how the partner that usually finds out the spouse will not play anymore always says it’s the partners ego that came in the way! BULLSHIT! No man or woman worth their salt are built like this for when one gets married the place where you promise to forsake all other become even MORE important especially when you suddenly dropped into a open marriage; or where she reminds him that they have an open marriage – When he gets home one night she’s dressed to the Nines and tells him, “I have a date but not with my husband!” Someone in the comments called him a milquetoast husband. I. Don’t see him as one. Towards the end he decides to get his manhood back! He fucks-UP her 6’ 5” well built Body building Lover good and solid so that her paramour lands in hospital. That is the time where ALL men applaud the protagonist – whether you like BTB or not! Justice MUST BE SERVED with vehemence! Because he is not happy about this for they were happy until she jumped this on him and he had no recourse because he was totally unprepared for HOW she got him to agree. The very first time she pulls this shit on him shows you how sneaky she is and later she confirms this when admits and tells him how she has put UP her lovers in a flat that she pays for and also how she supports these lovers. These KEPT lovers! Not only sneaky but a BITCH of BITCHES on this website! I enjoyed the story! Well written!

NoBullAlNoBullAlalmost 4 years ago
Poor dumb husband...

Another of your stories where a cheating bitch of a slut wife walks all over her loving but slow dumb husband and gets away with it!! She has shown him nothing but disrespect from almost the start of their marriage and while she appears “nice to him” it is just a cover so that her son can have a good respectable father figure. In the mean time love or not he has no business sitting at home while she is out slutting around. Then what about the cost of maintaining an apartment and paying her bull’s expenses? Where did the money for that come from? Seems like it was nothing but win-win for her and zero for him. Now she gets to set a wonderful example for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another RG formulaic story

Pussy of a man and a "strong" woman. The "wokeness" in RG's writing is predictable and story deadening. His writing is so consistent, I can't help but think he's as much of a beta/cuck male as his men. Perhaps these stories are therapy to try to sell beta/cuckiness as "normal...a kind of "self-esteem" therapy. The weirdness factor one discerns from the standard RG plot is hard to explain. He does write well (leaving aside some grammar issues that really don't matter). It's a pity he doesn't place his writing skill in the service of more creative, realistic plots.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I like your writing style

I like your logic. I like your explanations and character's points of view. With one exception. The need to fall back on the old hackneyed phrase "IT IS JUST YOUR EGO!" What does that mean? Who is a man without his ego? It weakens your work, as well as the myriad other story tellers who use such a poor excuse. The fact that you feel compelled to publish "Is Just your ego". Thank goodness.

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityalmost 4 years ago
Again. Yuck to this one.

Some of your stories are great. And I don't mean that they need to be BTB in order to be good. I vote 5 stars on good reconcilitaion stories.

But c'mon this story is just ridiculously unbelieveable. Are there really big, strong, highly intelligent men out there who would consent to this kind of a marriage and relationship for a dozen years? She wants an open marriage...and when he takes a lover she has a fit...and finally "consents" to forgiving him? But she keeps an apartment for her "Bulls" and pays their bills...and sees them every single day? Wow. Big surprise the marriage didnt last. And...I woulda got revenge with those brass knuckles on that whore of a bitch who called me a cuckold in the board room. She would be picking up her teeth off the parking lot after she walked to her car alone and late one night. I would actually be in a public place with some cops as my alibi when it happened. Had Tony help me find someone.

This story literally made me want to throw up. This is a disgusting way of life. One that rhis author seems to write very well? Makes ya wonder.

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
Bonehead

I think bone head describes him accurately,fancy putting up with that slut all those years.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1*

Yeah this was just bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The King of Spineless

This story was beyond bad, it was disgusting. I cannot believe or comprehend how a person like 'Rob' could exist let alone put up with the life the author gave him; I had to struggle to continue to the end. This story and this author disgust me; it is too bad that a score less than '1' cannot be given.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Dumb Cuckold

Had a buddy that told me a black guy was hitting on his wife at work that was like 6'4" and his wife tormented him about having the black dude as her bull. He was really pissed wanting to kick his ass but wondered if he could. I done a lot6of training in the service and after I got out. So I offered to work with him privately. We worked every chance for 3 months and I have to admit he was very determined. We happened to be out partying one night and he and his wife were there also but We didn't go to get. The black dude and 2 of his buddies was with him. He was acting very arrogant hitting on a 2 different white women 1 being my buddies wife. He had enough nerve to walk up to their booth and asked his wife to dance. My wife and I sat in the next booth. My wife could hear and I could hear and see what was about to happen. The bull just got turned into a pile of bull shit quickly when my buddy told him to get away and bull said shut up cuck I will dance with your wife and take her with me for some fun and maby send her home when I show her a real man. My buddy looked at his wife and asked what has been going on and did she have plans to go with bull? She said absolutely not they were just coworkers. My buddy jumped up and told bull to leave and bull swung at him my buddy blocked his fist and unloaded on him and like I said he looked like a pile of bull shit and his buddies came at him and I jumped in and short work there were 3 down and before the bouncers got to us. They told us to settle down and for them to leave. He thanked me I said no problem. Later the next week I ran into him and asked him how things were going he said he and his wife were working things out because things at her work was a little tough but she talked to her boss and bull was warned to straighten up or leave.

jsch1947jsch1947almost 4 years ago
Your worst offering yet

Most of your work, has been excellent. I appreciate your unique approach and solutions. Not this time. It fell apart when he got home from that Christmas party. He sat and took her unequal resolution.

Not saying anything to her regular dates was wrong.

One for one.

You want seperate and equal, so it will be.

With the treatment of Sam. He should have shattered both knees and ruptured both testicles. Aluminum baseball bats are excellent.

I can't believe a man of this intellect doesn't at least view the financials of the family.

After hearing that she's paying Sam's bills, she would find access to MY money impossible. She would ask for every penny from me.

I can understand "Open Marriage" . The idea of my wife fucking another, (within accepted bounds) isn't, in itself offensive. The inequity is appalling.

Paying the Bills rent, food, utilities, etc . Then fucking him 10-15x a week. (Do the math, figure 1 fuck for every hour). That's a joke.

This has been going on for 3 years???

Ok bitch. You owe me 3 years.

I'll run an ad for a co-ed. Free room and board. With the same demands on her that you're receiving.

The more I read this story, the more it offends.

(And I'm not a Nazi about cuckold)

ErotFanErotFanalmost 4 years ago
Strange little tale

Apparently Robert was the "itch" she had to have once in awhile. Shantel's "bulls" were her real marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was ur dad a wimp?

After reading your stories..I can see where the problem lies... being brought up in a family where the father wears the panties will make u like this... all ur stories are a reflection of the morals and values u have imbibed in your family growing up..

When the mother flaunts her bulls and the dad gets on his knees and sucks their leaving out of her daily..and u watch from the corner.. u end up assuming that this is the way of life...and ergo..this reflects in your stories..

I feel if u take up some counselling and get your mind back to normal u will make a good author..u already have a way with your words and plots..but your moms whoring and your dads cuck behaviour have had a negative impact on your mind and that is holding u back...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
AT LEAST HE..................

Took a shot at regaining some of his dignity with the bashing of the bull. Otherwise he was just a spineless wimp. The story was add o distasteful that I only read page 1 completely. Skimmed page 4. Pathetic. The kids hold their mother being a whore against the father? Please, for just a second step into reality.

KayaknhKayaknhalmost 4 years ago
Ugh.

Lowest rating. 5 tampons for stupid cuck husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ending really, really sucked.

Totally ruined a better story.

Early in the story when he says I guess dinner would t hurt I started hating it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I’m so torn because I enjoy your writing but your stories make me feel slightly nauseous & very confused.

You are either doing this deliberately to cause reaction or really believe the nonsense you espouse.

You take literate, intelligent men who otherwise are rational and pleasant, then partner them with unpleasant, demanding, unreasonable misandrists.

The only explanation is that there are two parallel universes. One it which all the women are despicable, cheating, deluded whores and the other, were all the men are accepting, self deceiving, wimps.

Actually, it’s just the one universe, ours; this is what we’ve become. Men so terrified of being labeled as non-PC, misogynist, women haters that they allow women to humiliate, emasculate and demean them.

No more,

HalfAsianWhoaHalfAsianWhoaover 3 years ago
Re-read.

It needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

Well written but stupid.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Sooner

He should have walked out sooner.

vhasstvhasstover 3 years ago
Unfinished.

You introduced the concept of family counselling and then abandon the reader.

Ocker53Ocker53over 3 years ago
I Don’t Understand

How people get off on this garbage, just confuses the hell out of me. Obviously it’s what turns this writer on, as it’s the only shit he writes⭐️

amygdalaamygdalaover 3 years ago

You know i read these loving wives story and it’s hard to digest. But I think I do it for the sole purpose of reaffirming the fires that kindle my pride and ego and believe in myself. No amount of honeyed sweet talk would let me accept such an uneven relationship. No being slowly tortured over the years so kids can live in a false fairy tale life that will shatter once the truth gets too heavy to bear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He should've left the 4th of July weekend when she shoved her "bull" in his face

EgregiousEgregiousover 3 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story its twist and turns, being a silent observer of the catastrophe that was to come. However, I felt it was missing, an ending. Both Shantel and Becky's egos are so big they would need a big kick in the guts to wake them up. I can see them carrying on picking up men, using them as sex objects. I figure in Shantel case she is nearing her late forty's and her libido will waning as menopause approaches. So I can see the day when she aged 55 taking her forty-something date to dinner. She exits the ladies bathroom to hear him, talking on the phone. "Yeah, I'm out with the old scrubber again. She's paying for the meal, hotel with breakfast all I got do is bang her a couple of times. I don't have anything better to do tonight so what the hell, take one for the team!" Maybe then Shantel will re-consider the true love and devotion she has lost. Perhaps the counselling she and Samuel had can help them end up growing old together. After all, Samuel was forewarned, of what to expect when they married. All her actions did say 'this is my man, and I love him dearly.' Sorry, I'm a happy ending type of guy.

bigurnbigurnover 3 years ago

I am having a problem seeing this story fitting into the LW category, or even the Rom. category. This is just another selfish/self centered bitch and some guy who isn't much of a man. He's more of a scared boy in a man's body... She's just a egotisical whore, rather than a wife... Still, a sad depressing story...

etchiboyetchiboyover 3 years ago
Having family counseling so the whole family can accept the divorce...

...that’s different, and brilliant really. So often in these stories ancillary family members split up between the divorcees, devastating the entire family. RG having the entire family in counseling is a very refreshing view to add to these LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wasted read

I can't believe the time I wasted reading this trash.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Unfinished....................

Ocker53Ocker53about 3 years ago
Just Garbage

Total waste of my time, this belongs in fantasy,⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Silly story

He says, "Marry me."

She says, "I can't, I'm a slut."

He says, "I don't care."

They marry; he discovers she's a slut; gets angry and divorces her.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 3 years ago
Worth reread

I Reread this- it is still a very good story. My only nit was that he never talked to her about what his research uncovered about her extra meetings. She had claimed to only scratch her “itch” when she informed him, so she was clearly breaking the rules all that time. The author just has them telepathically inform each other, I guess. An odd ending to have split-up family counseling. The loose end about the first wife was annoying, especially since the daughter went off to live with her then blamed him for everything, having her set straight would have been satisfying.

Helen1899Helen1899about 3 years ago

Why deny us an happy ending

imhaplessimhaplessabout 3 years ago
Very original

He is a more patient man than I would be, but that doesn't detract from the fact that the story was well written and had the quality that I prize most -- imagination. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like is so often with me the ending made me sorry for wasting my time.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Wow--that's a LOT of story!

How in hell you were able to keep track of all that detail and conjur up such an intricate plot is beyond me. I'm a pretty good writer and editor, but l don't know if l could do that and do it as well. I don't imagine that many of either sex or either skin color would find it a comfortable story to read, but my gawd it was thoroughly, thoroughly engrossing! I've been working on a story for a few years now and was afraid that it has too many layers, but you've shown me that.it CAN be done.

gaumais16gaumais16about 3 years ago

great story, laid out characters pretty well.

But, the end comes a bit short; Rob wants and is entitled to some revenge and payback, but he doesn't go even half out.

At the meeting with the CEO of the company after resigning, when Becky says "Nothing you said here makes you any less a cuckold", he should've replied with something like: " I don't know what's worse? being a cuckold or a whore? I think I'm better off". Then following with "at least my children know their father is!"

That would've shut Becky off for good.

Then, at the last meeting in the Italian restaurant, a year after splitting, Rob should've picked up when Shantel tells him that "she isn't seeing anyone, ... no one will come near me!". Rob should've questioned her on that fact that she hasn't fucked for a while, but then when they were together, she cheated on him and broke the rules as she was fucking her bulls almost everyday, kept an appartement for them and even paid them to be fucked, while the deal was for her to advise Rob when she would be meeting the other man, and thus Rob assumed it would only be once in a while, and not everyday, sometimes twice a day. (btw, we saw that one coming as this should've have been one of the rules that Rob must've put down at the start of it all ... the frequency of her fucking other guys!).

THANKS anyway, great story, enjoyed it.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionabout 3 years ago

OK, I have to admit after about half way through the first page I began speed reading. I skipped page two and went to midway of page three again speed reading. That was when I began to get interested in the story and stopped just reading highlights. Many of your stories you start off saying this is not a BTB story. I'm glad to see, not this time. He absolutely burned Shantel and Samuel. The corporation he work for and the bitch that thought he was a wimp who would go along to get along found out that anyone when pushed far enough with strike back and usually in a big way. I gave it 4 stars only because I don't like cuckold stories and for a large portion that was what he was. Maybe some day I will revisit it and read it all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Lost all interest by the second page. None of the characters deserved any empathy, I didn't care what happened to them. Far too much of this narrative did nothing to advance the plot. It appeared to be filler. RG can certainly write and he writes well, but this was about as engaging as reading a long list of ingredients for the recipe of something I'd never eat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Didn't get past the first page when Shantel explained her problem my immediate thought was, anyone in her situation would seek therapy to understand what underlying emotional problem is causing her to be like this. In real life that's what I would expect to happen. I don't believe an open marriage is anything more than one step away from a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

It's shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He got what he deserved, so did she. Samuel was the victim, and the patsy.

Just another version of stupid people live fucked up lives.

Thanks for the effort.

P.S. When is Simone going to give birth to her black bastard? I think she's a bit over due.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

RG loves writing men as cucks. Once you start with the absurd premise that any normal man would knowingly tie himself to a slut like Shantel, you can create all kinds of angst and drama. The problem is that only a sniveling cuck or a player would marry the slut. Those character choices would create a very different, but plausible, story. As it is, the MC is a cunt. Imagine role modeling being a cunt of a cuck for your son and the other children. It's both absurd and revolting.

As for this, "I guess there is no hope for us?" she said.

I didn't reply. The answer was obvious - things had gone too far. No one's fault really."

No one's fault? Leaving aside that the MC is just pixels transferred from RG's screen, in real life it would be entirely the cuck's fault for marrying the slut. In real life, the most she would be is a convenience fuck who gets child support.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
HOW TO FILL A CUP FOR FAMILYS SAKE

when all you have is a colander. TK U MLJ LV NV

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Let’s face it, everything that happened he deserved, he went into it eyes wide open.

As Forrest once said ‘stupid is as stupid does’ and if there was an award for stupid he would have won it every year of the marriage.

This was another outing of RG’s favourite characters: whore wife and moron husband.

Bless his little cotton socks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story but something has always bothered me. Husband never told wife why he did what he did. I assume it was because of the secret life of having daily sex with Sam plus several other times a week. But he never told her he knew. I assume this was an oversight but a glaring one. As far as Shantel would know hubby divorced for no known reason.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ending left to much unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Could have been a good story... but ended as a flop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Naturally husband dumber than a rock and weaker than candy floss. Oblivious he finally got it through his effete head that nobody in his family had any respect for him. He suffered it through it like a submissive and got angry enough to act out a bit in the end.

Subs can be mean when crossed.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

one of the most nuanced stories out here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The content was a bit off. Either the guy can or cannot handle an apparent "one-sided" open marriage. It does not take years to come to a conclusion, even if you might go along initially to see how you feel about it. In all honesty, this marriage should have been over years earlier and having been through a divorce myself, kids are not that ignorant.

JonDoe315JonDoe315almost 3 years ago

only good things in the story are the beating of sam, blowing up his workplace and walking away from the wife otherwise the story sucked especially the ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just more cuck crap. I like how an intern, sleeps her way to the top, and then tries to get his wife, to hold him in check. The whole thing stinks, and is garbage. One star.

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star

not worth commenting

bigeightguybigeightguyalmost 3 years ago

I found it intriguing up until that abrupt non-ending. Too much left hanging in the breeze.

OilslickJonOilslickJonalmost 3 years ago

I like the story. At 76 and a sailor all my life has given me a different perspective. No matter how close you look, you can never tell if there is a piece missing. So, don't worry about it. However, disrespect is still disrespect. I would like to see resolution, but thank you for your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but this was not nice. I read it and, all the time all I could see is another Cuck Story. Good words S..t story.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

one of the best stories that showed a weak protagonist who finally had enough. no special army ninja bullshit or BTB stuff was also refreshing.

zeuspmzeuspmalmost 3 years ago

one of the most complex stories.. certainly the chuds who only see black & white might not think the same.

thedayafterthedayafteralmost 3 years ago

I don't understand how anyone can share the person they truly love in any way shape or form. Looking at the statistics it seems that people who are swingers or in open marriages have the highest divorce rate of any marriage group.

Very well written story but not really or me. Thanks anyway.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 3 years ago

Well-written with only rare errors, and flows well as do most of RG’s stories. Must agree with some other comments that our hero should have advised wifey how she broke their agreements. Screwing her bull daily and even twice a day is not an occasional “itch” that needs scratching once in a while. Also doubtful she made Sam use condoms, again a breach of the marital agreement. . As do most women, she maintained a double standard where it was basically a one-sided open marriage for her. Undercutting him at his job with his boss (Becky) was the coup-de-gras.

But I don’t understand why the cops wouldn’t have arrested him. Sam obviously knew who ambushed him and put him in the hospital. Why didn’t he file charges? Not explained in this story. Also, hubby should have filed for divorce. He would have received alimony since wifey made a lot more money. And child support would only apply to Doug, since the story never indicated he adopted her son, and his daughter was over the age of 18. Four stars, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Usual thing ....men are always emotional fools.... Can't see above love....with logic....

Just unable to accept the reality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Broken promises

Of a dishonest woman. She was honest about being a slut, but she broke every promise that she made. She promised an open marriage, but only allowed it to be open on her end. The one time he had sex with someone else, she went nuts and stopped him from doing it again. She promised to be discreet, but threw her lover's in his face, deliberately humiliating him. She promised to let him walk away with an uncontested divorce, but when he tried to leave her, she fought him. She belittled his 'male ego', but her 'female ego' prevented her from keeping her legs together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
The only time she actually wanted him

Of made any effort to close her legs was at the end when no one wanted her. Where was her 'Itch' then?

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 3 years ago

Another good yarn about a relationship that never had a chance of lasting. I think 99% of the married men I know would never put up with that kind of relationship. Our leading man sent a good message out for keeping the 'Bulls" away from his wife. The wife was an uncaring selfish person. I was married to one of those and it took 13 years but she got the itch so we divorced, end of story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another chapter is needed. Get them back together and she will never be with anyone else. He should have put his foot down sooner. I finally did when I figured out my wife was cheating. We are still together just had our 40th. Still things come up sometimes I keep them in sometimes I can't and she will apologize.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

bad ending and extremely one sided , it was a sexual on man , the rape of Male-doom, Who the hell did she think she was , the idea of him having all her love was a written illusion at best "Unconceivable women are not built that way " when did she have the time for her family ? What did they share ? I would bet she shared more emotion with her bulls than him , The abuse of a big dick surely made an impact on there love life (Her stretched out orifice alone deemed that outcome ! ) Stupid logic , female plot , especially the love portion (When did she have the time with a family of three ) The daughter , my god she has had major slut training expouser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It took 3 pages for this jellyfish to grow a backbone and 1/2 a page to lose it. Wishy-washy husbands make terrible characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Shantel is by far the stronger personality". Of course, because the only kind of male the goddamm author writes is complete wimps that are supposed to give in, never speak up, and always forgive the wife. Only way this could be is with extensive personal experience by this idiotic author. Jeez, he could not even get blame properly assigned when his kids were involved and hated him. What a total wuss. Ridiculous story and most unrealistic except in authors pitiful world.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Total crap, from start to finish

And thanks for the this lie..." She loves him but... " she didnt. Not sure if you ever have been or met someone in love but that sure as hell aint it cuckie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a sad, pathetic wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A well written tale as you'd expect from this author with the moral that it's easier to live with infidelity than lies.

The comments from the BTB brigade are as pathetic and mindless as usual. Don't they have anything better to do with their sad little lives than scream cuckold and wimp at any male character who doesn't behave like a psychotic thug?

LA

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
What

What did he expect.She told him she was a slut,yet the lame brain still married her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really have to agree with the other commenters.

He was told. Point blank. His decision to bury his head in the sand was his. he knew it was a snake when he picked it up and he still complained when he got bit. The MC is the moron of this tale

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

She told him originally "every once in a while". Then, it became daily... then 6-8 times a week. Humans are hard-wired a certain way, and that's towards creating family units based on one man and one woman. That's who we are. All else is abnormal and fraught with danger. That's why the vast preponderance of "open marriages" and "polyamorous marriages.... fail. She needed to stay single or learn some f*****g self discipline.

Zuzus_PetalsZuzus_Petalsover 2 years ago

I guess I don’t understand the purpose for a writer to write a story like this. I thought the story was very good, but in the end very unfulfilling. I can never tell if good writing should satisfy the reader or should the writer leave them feeling they were “rushed out the door” with a brief and disproportionately lack of detail ending. And by satisfy I mean at the conclusion of the story have a clear and complete resolution to it, whether the reader wants a BTB or Reconciliation ending isn’t the issue. This story built up the situation well, escalated it to the BTB level and then finished with a “oh sorry” and a “yeah, me too!” That doesn’t make sense to the story that was written. Why go Rambo on the Bull if you’re going to in the end only say “sorry?!?” Why mention the protagonist finding out about sex with the bull 6-8 times a week and then not bring it up to the wife. Good story idea but didn’t deliver on its potential.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

As many times I look at this, and I admit to skimming a lot this time, is how quickly she broke their agreement. Theirs wasn't a true open marriage. He expected her to OCCASIONALLY "scratch an itch," but the had barely been married two years before she was fucking others so often that she needed an apartment to house them in.

\

It definitely needed a more definitive conclusion. I have no problem with the counseling, as long as it led to what I've read some celebrities call it, "a conscious uncoupling." Reconciliation should definitely not be on the table. If she could pay fidelity as the price of saving her marriage, then she should have done so from the beginning, at a MINIMUM keeping to the agreed upon scratching an occasional itch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

SO Sorry but I didn't like it. She did him wrong but he let her for to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Ludacris

Why the fuck would he ever agree to such obvious bullshit? She had no intention of ever upholding the rules, only exspecting him too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

LITEROTICA - GET A F... ING CUCKOLD/WIMP CATEGORY TO PUT STORIES LIKE THIS IN IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Men are Stupid....."blind in LOVE "

Thats the gist.

B3ndoverB3ndoverover 2 years ago
Not my favorite story

He is to blame. She told him up front she was a slut. But when he found out that she was keeping her bull and giving him an allowance. He called it quits and good for him. What really pisses me off is the other people kept referring to his fragile male ego as being hurt. The way she treated him would hurt anyone's sensibilities. She brought her bull home to rub it in his face and she was pissed and did the same thing. I liked the story but she was too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous