Her Medieval Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Kylie’s mouth is put to use.
1.7k words
4.71
20.2k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers

"I'm... glurgh... I can... slurp... I can fight... mglm... with a sword too... glurgh..."

I could barely get a single word out without being interrupted by my own mouth's gagging and slurping sounds. How could it be otherwise? After all, I was trying to talk while filling my mouth with cocks.

My guy friends, Ryan, Malcolm, Collin, etc, were sitting above me in the communal tent. They were as always fully clothed, with one exception: their cocks were erect, visible out of their trousers' fly, and I was worshipping all those cocks on my knees, completely naked, chained and collared with my hands restrained behind my back.

"This is unfair..." I managed to say during the small second I had to switch from Ryan's cock to Michael's. "Fuck this... slurp... fuck this nonsense... glurgh... I deserve equal treatment, glurghmblbmmb..."

My lips would run up and down their shafts, covering them completely and soaking them wet with my saliva. Some of it kept dripping on my bare tits.

"Is the bitch saying something?" Malcolm asked the others. I had been sucking their cocks nonstop for 30 minutes, and not once had they even acknowleded my presence or my existence.

The roleplay's concept was simple: the men were having man talk, and the weak, naked little woman was pathetically trying to get some semblance of equality, but to no avail.

"Something about deserving to be equal again," Henry answered. "Just ignore her."

"YOU WON'T IGNORE..." I raised my tone in a pathetic attempt at being intimidating, and they countered it by simply pushing my head onto their cocks.

I was absolutely turned on. This was the most direct expression of raw masculine power subjugating the vulnerable feminine, a classic societal and cultural trope that I welcomed with open arms for the purposes of fantasy.

Well... with an open mouth, rather than open arms, especially since they were restrained behind me. It was now the third and final day of the LARP event, and I was spending it in a place I never thought I'd belong to so perfectly: on my knees, with my male friends' hard cocks in my mouth.

I kept trying to argue in favor of my inclusion as Ellewine, my character. Finally, they told me to go convince the others in the warband, not just them. So I left the tent where our friend gang hung out at, and went to talk to the other mercenaries, some of them guys I knew from my classes.

But the moment I tried talking, the first group of three told me to kneel and open my mouth. Once again, I found myself arguing for my inclusion as an equal while sucking on cocks. For every word about equality and fairness that left my mouth, there was a gagging sound, and the comforting feeling of hard cock, raw masculinity itself, filling my mouth and making me feel dominated.

"Guh... glurgh... I demand... mblmb... the same treatment as you..."

"She knows how to suck cocks, this one," one of the guys said, holding my hair and pushing my head up and down his cock.

He was obviously referring to Ellewine as we were in character, but by extension, it also applied to me. That was one of the things that made me the happiest since the LARP had began: from the moment I had begun sucking cocks on the second night, I had received countless compliments and praise for my cock sucking skills.

It obviously seemed unlikely for the nerdy bookworm that I was, but behind the facade of the glasses wearing geek had always been a cock-hungry slut. Every night after the end of a college day, I returned to the privacy of my bed and browsed for BDSM porn, and my favorites were always blowjob ones. I'd masturbate as I looked at those pornstars blowing loads of cocks, and I'd imagine myself to be them.

Now I was just like them, but even more humiliated, degraded and dominated. I loved it.

When those three guys emptied themselves down my throat, I swallowed and crawled over to some other guys, in a group of four. This time, I didn't bother getting up, I just opened their trousers' fly, brought out their cocks, and started sucking while looking up at them with big pretty eyes that were begging.

"I assure you... glmhh.. I can fight... slurp... slurp... Please give me a chance... mmlbmlbm... This isn't fair..."

"I think the animal is saying something."

"Jusy ignore it, it has nothing relevant to say."

And so they went on having man-talk, while I performed my own gender-role. The men were being men, and the woman was in her place. The next one was a group of two sitting at the communal table outside. They promised they'd consider my proposal as long as I sucked their cocks while saying it.

So I spent a solid ten minutes blowing those two cocks while making my case. When I was done, and all my arguments were given, I looked up at them with an eager expression.

"Huh?" the one on the left said. "We weren't listening. Mind doing it all again?"

"Oh fuck you guys!"

I pouted and repeated the entire blowjob process, but this time, I just didn't say anything. The guys assured me they'd listen this time, but I knew they wouldn't, so I just didn't bother talking.

"Go on, Ellewine, we promise to listen this time."

"Grlrmblbmbmb..."

"Come on, we won't pull it off again, promise."

"Glurghrggg..."

"Ellewine..."

"Mmhhh... ghlurghrh... I'm a woman and this is my place..." I said as I kept on sucking. "I'm not a man so I'm nude and I suck cocks... glurgh... slurp... There? That's all you want to hear, don't you?"

They chuckled and the one on the left pushed his cock further down my throat.

"You're so quick to give up and accept subjugation," he said.

I nodded on his cock. Of course I was--that subjugation was making me so immensely happy. Poor Ellewine hated it, but me making her hate it and demand equality only to be pushed back into total submission made me more turned on than any vanilla sex I could imagine.

After I was done with them, I just started crawling from men to men, silently worshipping their cocks without bothering to say anything anymore.

"Won't you keep making your case?" Malcolm asked once I was back to sucking the cocks that belonged to my friend gang.

I shook my head while he stuffed my mouth. "I'm tired of talking..." I said. "I just wanna suck cocks... I wanna be in my place..."

A few minutes later, they dragged me by my hair to the middle of the encampment, and made me kneel there with my hands chained together behind my back, and my ankles chained together too. All the fifteen men gathered in an enormous circle around me with their hard cocks out.

A massive, fifteen-cock blowbang began, reducing me to the lowest I'd ever been reduced. The sheer amount of masculinity and testosterone above me and in my mouth made me feel the most girly and feminine I had ever felt. They'd give me mantras I had to repeat for a minute each.

"I love sucking cocks... glurgh... I love sucking cocks... glurgh, guh, glurgh, guh. I sucking cocks."

"Do you belong among us?" Ryan asked.

"No Sir... slurp... slurp... I'm a girl, you're men. Glurgh... I'm a girl you're men..." Suck, suck suck. "I'm a girl, you're men..." Suck suck suck.

I was so fucking turned on. We were playing into a hyper-exaggerated version of sexist social tropes and dialing it up to a Medieval level, and I couldn't love it more.

I felt like I was drowning in a relentless tsunami of hard cocks; a downpour of raw virile power making me feel the weakest and most sexy I had ever had. Cocks kept entering my mouth left and right, fucking my throat violently, making me gag, and hands kept pulling at my hair, jerking my head back and forth in every direction.

Warm, thick cum began pouring down, but my mouth was so full and changing positions so often, every five seconds or so, that almost none of it went down my throat, but instead kept accumulating in my mouth as cocks kept entering, and all that cum would overflow from my mouth and drip over my bare chest, where some of the guys were already busy ejaculating.

When they were all done, they looked at the hour. It was 6PM, which meant this LARP event was over.

"Thanks everyone for this awesome event," Malcolm said. "And thanks especially to Kylie and her amazing roleplay!"

They all acclaimed me as I smiled back at them, still naked, chained up on my knees, my whole face and body covered in their warm cum.

Before leaving, all the guys wanted a selfie with me, so I just knelt there, covered in male discharge, restrained, and I smiled at the camera with an otherwise casual and innocent smile, while they took their pic. It was like any normal selfie with a friend, except that the girl was on her knees instead of standing next to the man, and she was naked from head to toe, chained and collared, and covered with cum, while he was all strong and powerful in his armor.

We then took a group pic, which encapsulated the utter and complete segregation of the in-universe warband, with all the males standing in armor, powerful, and me on my knees, chained amd naked, in my place.

After that, we drove back to our homes. The day after, we were back in college, and I was back to my usual self, bookworm, unattractive Kylie the nerd. But every time I passed by one of the guys from the LARP, we'd share a look, and I'd shiver a little, because he knew something no one else in the school did: what a total, low, cock-hungry slut I was under all those layers of nerdy, concealing clothing and attitude.

There were now three months to wait until the next LARP event. One evening, I decided to go shopping. I came back from the store, a sex shop, with a collar and wrist and ankle cuffs, which I all put on after stripping naked. I placed the final products I had bought: seven dildos, in a row on chairs in front of me, and I knelt with my hands behind my back, leaning down to take them in my mouth.

"Glurgh.. I love sucking cock..." I said, alone in the privacy of my appartment. I just couldn't wait until next event.

MelaMeela
MelaMeela
242 Followers