Her New Butler Ch. 02

Story Info
Adrian unknowingly makes his first steps into submission.
2.6k words
4.37
5.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers

He stood there for a minute after she had left, processing what had just happened. Lots of different questions were popping into his head. Why had he done that just now? True, she was a stunning beauty. She had to be successful, seeing as she lived in such a mansion. The salary she provided was above average. Was she going to use him as a sex partner? Maybe he was but a toy for her to use whenever she saw fit? Was she playing games with him? Maybe she disliked him and wanted to humiliate him so that he quit faster. There wasn't much he could do now. He could leave and look for another job. But Adrian was kind of curious to know what went in her head.

Her behaviour wasn't that of a normal person. He got up and took a walk around the mansion whilst she slept. He found the kitchen sink full of dirty dishes. Perhaps if he does some cleaning around the house, he could get the job. He told himself it was since he had to get the job, but somewhere inside his mind was another reason. To get to know her better. What kind of woman treats a potential employee in such a way? Licking his lip, he could still taste her inside his mouth. He did the dishes, afterwards found the laundry room in which was a washing machine cleaning tools, chemical and whatnot else. He put the clothes into the washing machine. A dress, a suit, there were quite some of them. Seemed like she didn't enjoy doing housework. But then again, that is why she had put a job for a butler. He then grabbed a pair of panties. A feminine, frilly black panties. He gulped, thinking about a while ago he was munching on her cunt. He suddenly wanted to shove them into his face, but her voice coming from behind made him snap out of it and return to reality.

"I can hardly believe it. You want to use my panties to jerk off?"

"No mistress! It wasn't like that, I swear!" he answered with a bit of panic in his voice.

"I saw you staring at them. And now you're lying to me. So while I was asleep, you went to the laundry room to jerk off with my panties."

Adrian became serious and tried his best to explain himself.

"I admit after what happened earlier, I felt aroused when I saw them. But I wouldn't dare masturbate while I'm working. If you wish to fire me over that. I would understand. I may simply offer my apologies."

"We shall see about that." she whispered quietly.

"Pardon me? I didn't hear you, mistress."

"It's nothing. Start the washing machine and go make me some coffee, forget the eggs. We shall discuss, this matter some other time. I have a stupid online meeting I have to get into."

"Yes, mistress." he said, giving her a bow. It felt like she deserved it. She was his mistress. He had to show her some respect as her butler.

"I'll be in my office. I trust you shall find me." she said and smiled.

"Of course, mistress. I will bring your coffee ASAP."

He went to make her the coffee. While she changed her outfit. When he brought it, she was just entering the meeting. But she was bloody gorgeous. Her hair tied in a bun. Wearing dark grey suit and black-framed glasses. She was the embodiment of smart and sexy. He silently walked to her, avoiding the camera. He then put her coffee gently on the table so as not to make any sound. She was speaking with her partners and employees over zoom. She took a white note and wrote something, then put it in front of him on the glass desk.

"Strip naked and kneel to the side of the desk!!!!!" was written on it with quite some exclamation marks.

She looked at him for a moment while he was still letting it sink in. She then spoke to the other people in the meeting, deciding whether to let go of an affiliate company that was holding them back.

"I say let them go. They are not doing as instructed." she looked at him and he knew she wasn't talking only for the company in question.

He felt a sudden burst of warmth starting from his stomach like an explosion and washing his body with heat waves. She saw his hesitation and wrote another note. He took it and read it.

"Fine, you can keep your underwear on. But all else should be on the floor. That is final."

He had already done it once, but he still felt embarrassed. Being in the presence of that stunning woman kneeling on the ground in his boxers while she was fully clothed. He felt as though she was showing her authority over him.

He slowly took off his tuxedo, looking at her, thinking she might be kidding. But she simply waved him to continue faster. He slowly stripped his upper body of the clothing. It now laid on the ground. He hesitated once he got to his pants, but a quick angry look from her was enough to make him continue. He took off his shoes, socks, but again stopped once he unzipped his pants. His cock was becoming harder. He couldn't understand why. It was embarrassing, yet his prick was responding in another way. She noticed his hesitance. A partner asked for some information and she took that opportunity to mute the mic and get up to speak to take the document. But she wanted to speak with Adrian.

"Listen here. You are my butler. You do as I tell you to do. It would be best to stop hesitating. I know you will still do it, but right now, I am not in the mood for any of your shit. So, I'm going to get the document from my room. By the time I come back, I expect you in your underwear and nothing else. Now, what do you say?"

He remained silent from both being unsure how to answer and the embarrassment.

She leaned into his ear and whispered.

"Say: Yes, mistress."

He gulped down. Feeling like he was swallowing his pride. And repeated her words.

"Y-Yes, mistress."

There was something hot about their naughty situation, he thought. His hand went into his boxers. She went to her bedroom to search for the document needed. His thoughts were stopping him from doing it. Embarrassment, confusion, anxiety. Those feeling prevented him from obeying. When she came back, he still hadn't done the task she gave him. He hurried to take off his clothing, doing it in time. But, his hands quickly moved to hiding his prick that was becoming hard. He couldn't quite understand it. He was in such an embarrassing position and felt humiliated, but his prick was responding like it was having a mind of his own. The want to have sex with his boss was growing. Even though he wanted to suppress it.

"Kneel down next to me." she whispered to him with a smile.

He hurried to comply, thinking he could hide his hardening prick like that. She reached for her phone, pretending to type something. He was looking at his hand that was now hiding his cock. Worried what she would think, seeing it becoming harder by the second. Why was he aroused by that? His previous relationship was quite vanilla. While he was pondering over his thoughts. She kept throwing looks at him. Inspecting him. Gazing upon him from time to time without him noticing. He was well built. She drifted for a moment to all the things she could do to his body. Maybe drag her nails over it, so people ask how he got these marks. She couldn't suppress a smile. But, it wasn't time for that yet. She doubted he could handle her at her best. Maybe find another way to humiliate him. She found it hard to follow up with the meeting, but managed somehow. When the meeting was over, so she hung up the call, lifted her eyes from the laptop looking at him. He was like a puppy waiting for a command.

"Adrian, look at me."

He lifted his head up and she said.

"Say cheese!"

She took a picture of him with her phone. His confused face turned scared.

He immediately got up. But she stopped him saying in a harsh, commanding tone.

"Stop right there!"

He stopped, unsure what she was about to do.

"Please, please, don't upload that anywhere."

"I won't. That is for me. Well, unless you give me a reason. I can upload it with one click. And I have a huge cloud space. Gosh, your face is funny." she said and laughed.

Elle said that to prevent him from trying to remove the photos.

"This is for my personal use. Don't worry."

How could he not worry? She could expose him in such a humiliating position whenever she felt like it.

"Alright. If you bow your head down in front of me and kiss my shoes. I will delete the picture. How does that sound?"

"I agree, mistress."

He bowed down in front of her, then slowly and hesitantly lowered his head. He stopped when he was a few centimeters from them. His lips hesitating. But there was that feeling of warmness again. The unexplainable fire inside his stomach spreading through his whole body. Perhaps it was fueled by her. But he didn't want to admit it to himself. Trying to get it over with, he planted a fast kiss on her right shoe and started getting up.

"Wait! The other as well."

This time he did it faster. To get it over with, he told himself.

She smiled to herself. She was pleased he fulfilled her wish. That was just the first step. She wanted to make him more obedient. More eager to serve her.

"You can leave now. I have some documents to fill and will call you if I need you. Put on your clothes."

He gulped. It felt like he swallowed more than he could chew. His mouth was dry.

"Come closer."

He slowly went to her, and she petted him on the head.

"You have potential of being my butler. I'm thinking maybe this was your calling. You have more to prove, though, so don't get ahead of yourself."

He enjoyed the sensation of her hand. It was calming.

"Yes, mistress." he said unconsciously. His mind being sedated by her touch.

"Go do whatever you want now. Do something around the house or go to your room. I will call you if I need you."

"Y-yes, mistress."

He took his clothes and left her office, concerned about what she could do to him now.

Elle laid back in her chair, closed her eyes and smiled, saying to herself.

"I will have so much fun with him."

Then a laugh she couldn't suppress escaped her mouth.

Elle called someone on the phone talking to her.

"Hey, Izzy. I have some amusing news for you. My new butler is very interesting. I will take my time with him."

"You should tell me all about it sometime!" her friend responded.

"Totally! We can do it over tea."

"Sure thing. I can't wait. Bye."

Elle stretched and got up from her chair with a smile that never left her face. She could do so many things to him. The only question was: Where should she start? She had to predispose him to it somehow. Maybe give him a treat to make him see her as a potential sex partner.

Elle went to her bedroom to take a shower, and when she was done, she called Adrian. He came as soon as possible and knocked on the door.

"Hey, Adrian."

"Hello, mistress. How may I help?" he asked, a little embarrassed by what had happened beforehand.

"I need your mouth to bring me to orgasm."

"I..."

"Just say "yes". I don't like being refused." her voice sounding provocative.

"Yes, mistress."

He said, a little ashamed of what had happened in her office.

"You what? You would be honored?" she said with a smile, knowing full well how embarrassed he was.

"Yes, mistress. I would be honoured to. Thank you." he said while looking at her with his head a little down, trying to hide himself from being embarrassed.

"You should stop stuttering. Or do you want to be present at my other meeting, though, on camera this time? Come on, I know that at least some part of you enjoyed the feeling."

"Honestly, I'm not sure, mistress."

She smiled and licked her lower lip.

"Well, we will just have to try again. Won't we?"

This question was a tricky one. By agreeing, he would be also agreeing that he would want to do it. He wasn't sure. Or perhaps he didn't want to admit. That warm feeling he felt then. He wanted to feel it again. But he wasn't sure where it came from. Maybe from her presence or the embarrassment.

"I'll let you taste my pussy if you say yes."

He really wanted to teste her again. It was an opportunity to go to the next level. Maybe if he turned her on enough, they would have sex. His prick was hard and his lower head decided for him. The interest in the unknown was something he found exhilarating.

"I agree."

What could go wrong? He would please her. Perhaps it won't be that bad serving this gorgeous lady. He couldn't afford to lose his job. Since he would please her. Perhaps she joked about the downside. Maybe she would reward him in some way.

"Alright, first you go get you luggage and move in. I want you to be at my disposal 24/7. Then we shall talk."

"Yes, mistress."

Without slacking, he went to his friend's house. Brian wasn't there. He worked during the day. Adrian took his luggage, locked the door, and went back to her. She waited for him on her laptop, writing some emails.

"Put that in your room and come."

He reached for his clothing, but she stopped him and made him go naked. He was embarrassed, but did it to get on her good side? Perhaps if he did that, she would be linier with her next request. Soon he returned to her side.

She went closer to him, touching his body with her soft hands, making him aroused beyond belief. The way her fingers danced over his body was electrifying. She continued doing it while kissing his neck. He showed no resistance. Her touch avoided his prick. She waited until she noticed he was hard and panting.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes, mistress." he said unconsciously.

He looked at her, a little concerned

"Good!" she said, smiling at him, then left him standing there and went to the nearby cabinet to get the contract.

"Here is the contract. You can officially start working for me from today onwards."

"Can I read through it?"

"Sure. Go ahead."

Everything was explained in it. The contract was pretty basic. He was to be at her disposal 24/7. Cooking, cleaning, driving and more.

"Adrian, there are some things I want to say before you sign it."

"I'm listening, mistress."

"You are to do everything I ask you to. I need you to make my life easier. You can expect me to call you at 3 A.M. just to bring me water or a snack if I don't want to get up. That's how demanding I can be. I expect everything carried out when I tell you to do it. Of course, your salary will raise as you excel at your job. Think you can manage?"

"Yes, mistress. I'll do my best serving you."

He signed it. It seems his days, as her butler officially began.

ioan1234
ioan1234
98 Followers