Her New Friend's Porn Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you ever have other women on your site?" Anna asked, stirring her coffee again in an attempt to not look as nervous as she felt inside.

"All the time. Sometimes I have sex with them, sometimes Cal does. Sometimes other male actors do. It really depends on the video concept that day and what the actors are feeling," said Helen.

"Are the other women pros or are they, you know, like..."

"You? Regular women like you?" she asked, with a tinge of accusation in her tone.

"Oh, I mean, not "regular," that's not what I mean. I mean there's no such thing as a "regular" woman..."

"Hahaha! Calm down, sweetie, I was just joking with you. Sometimes the women are pros, but sometimes they are just women who get that itch and reach out to us. Why? Do you want to join?"

Anna's heart was really racing now. She realized now that deep down she was hoping Helen would ask her this. And now here it was...

Helen put her hand on Anna's.

"You're going to break that coffee cup if you stir any harder. It's OK. There's no need to be nervous. We make content all the time. It's my day job. There's no rush to answer. You and Trevor should talk about it. Talk about what limits or rules you would have. Would he want to be there or not? And then get back to me. My door's open, but there's also no pressure. OK?"

"We actually already talked about it a bit," said Anna. "And I think I almost made him cum a third time just by suggesting that I was even thinking about it at all. So yeah, I'd say he's in. And you know what? I think I'm in, too. I'll talk to Trevor some more, but fuck it. Why not?"

"Here, let me just put on my business owner hat now." Helen sat us straight and got a phony serious look on her face. "Are you 18 or older?"

Anna laughed. Then she decided to get into character as well. "Just barely," she said.

"Are you willing to get tested for STIs?"

"I mean, I've only been with Trevor for the past decade," said Anna, confused by the request.

"It's an industry rule, sweetie," said Helen, still in character.

"Then, yes. Of course."

"How hard are you willing to go?"

"Oh, all the way. Definitely," said Anna.

"OK, you said your husband had multiple orgasms with you the other night while watching our fine entertainment. Where does he typically cum when you have sex?"

Anna blushed hard, but stayed in character. "Well, inside me of course."

"Ah, do you like it when he cums inside you? Is that your favorite? Or do you prefer on your tits or ass or face or somewhere else?" Asked Helen.

Anna was feeling very hot now, and she could feel her pussy start to tingle, blood rushing to her clit. "Oh yes, I love it when he cums inside me."

"Why?" Helen asked.

"I don't know, it just feels right. Like, I want all of him, you know? There's probably an animal thing to it, too. But it also just feels natural, I guess. You know, I do yoga and buy organic vegetables and have my man cum in my pussy." Anna blushed saying the words, but tried not to break character and show it. Helen was less successful, and snorted trying to hold back her laughter.

"So I take it that means you are on birth control. What kind?" Asked Helen.

"I have an IUD. I got it several years ago. I am no good at remembering pills, and I just really wanted Trevor to be able to cum inside me without us worrying, you know? I just love the feeling when he tenses up right before he lets loose, and he has no control anymore. I have all the control. I am getting his cum, and I want it all. I almost always cum when he does because it just turns me on so much to know he is cumming deep in my body, and we are blending into one puddle of love mush on the bed. Oh, and then sometimes if I still have the energy, I will use the cum leaking out of me like lube and rub myself off." Oh no, thought Anna, she had gotten carried away.

"Well, it sounds like you have a little bit of a kink for cum, my dear. That's a good thing," said Helen, winking again. "I'll check out what we have planned coming up and let you know."

"Wait, you said yes?" Trevor let his weight fall back into the kitchen chair, blown away by what his wife had just told him.

"Are you mad?" Anna asked. "I didn't mean to upset you. It just seemed like..."

"No, no, no, I'm not mad. I just wasn't expecting this is all." Trevor pulled himself together and sat back up in the chair.

"Well, I didn't, like, commit fully yet or anything. I just said I was in. Well, I believe my exact words were, 'Fuck it, why not?'" They both laughed. "Helen said she would look at the schedule and see if there was something that could work for me. She also said that you and I should talk about any rules or boundaries we have. And also whether you should be there or not."

Trevor tried to shake the surprise out of his head and ignore the growing hard-on in his pants so he could think. "I mean, geez, I don't know. I mean, I trust you. Like, I trust you fully. So whatever you decide is OK with me. What rules do you want?"

"Gah, I feel so naive about all this," Anna said, blushing again. She really doesn't blush this often ever. "I don't even know what to consider."

"Would it be just you, or would you have sex with someone else?" Trevor asked.

"I, um, I kind of told Helen I would go all the way. In fact, I think I said, 'Definitely'" Anna watched Trevor's face to see if that would upset him. He looked away for a second, seeming to weight his feelings.

"I don't fully understand it, Annie, but I can't deny that the idea of you banging some guy on the Internet is making me extremely turned on. This happened the other night in bed, too. I mean, I would have thought I would be jealous, but I'm not feeling jealous. I'm scared, for sure. But it's not, like, a bad feeling. It's more of a thrill feeling. Does that make any sense to you?"

"Absolutely it does," she said. "I feel that way, too. Like, I feel like I should be scared. Like this should set off my fight or flight instinct. But instead it's setting off my fuck instinct."

"Oh god, that's so hot, Annie. You know I love you, right? And I want to stay married to you forever. I don't want things to change in our relationship because they are so great. But I also don't want to pass up something we are both drawn to just because I'm scared."

Anna moved next to Trevor's chair and gave him a strong, long hug, his face buried in her breasts.

"I love you, too," she said as she bent down to kiss him in the sweet way they always kiss.

"I guess my limits are, well, safety is obviously the most important," Anna said, trying to figure out what sorts of things to make rule about.

"Yeah, so it's great that the guy wears a condom," said Trevor. "I mean, in a weird way that really takes a lot of the stress out of it for me."

"Oh yeah? Why is that? It's still sex, right?" Asked Anna, mostly just to prod him. She felt very much the same way.

"I mean, yes, of course. But with a condom on, I guess it's not so different from using a sex toy. Well, I mean it's obviously different. I don't know."

"No, I know what you mean," said Anna. "Of course, condoms protect from STIs. So that's really important. But also, it feels very personal when you cum inside me. Like, that's part of you entering my body. I get so turned on knowing we are just totally enmeshed together. God, if we talk like this for much longer I'm going to have to fuck you."

Travor started running his fingers around her legs and up to brush them by her panties. "Well that would be too bad, wouldn't it?" He said, teasing.

"OK, OK, hold on. More rules. We need more rules," said Anna, trying to finish this conversation before it finished itself. "Anal, what if they want to do anal? How do you feel about that?"

"Annie, my answer is going to be the same no matter what. I trust you, I trust your instincts and I trust your ability to say, 'No,' when something goes too far. So If you want to let a stranger stick his dick up your butt for the whole Internet to see, then I can't wait to watch him do it."

Her vulva was really hot and wet at this point, and she could feel it almost trying to open wide. She needed to fuck her husband right then. "Trev, We need to go to our bedroom and..."

Her phone started ringing. She was going to ignore it, but it was face up on the table and she could see Helen's picture on the caller ID.

"Oh god, I probably shouldn't be so horny when I answer this," said Helen. But then Trevor grabbed her phone, hit the answer button and put it to Anna's face.

"Oh, um, hey, um, hi, Helen, how are you doing?," Anna said, flustered from having to transition so quickly from wanting to fuck to talking to her friend.

"Hey, girl, I'm good. But I got a sort of rushed proposition for you. Now, I know this is probably a lot very quickly for you, so please at any time feel free to say no. I totally understand. But I just had a girl cancel for a shoot tomorrow, and it was kind of a lot of work to set up so I'm hoping to get someone to take her place. Are you interested?"

"Oh, uh, tomorrow, huh?" She looked at Trevor with wide, surprised eyes. Trevor nodded confidently and resumed rubbing her legs seductively. "Um, uh, well, yeah, I mean, sure, yeah I think I can do that."

"You think? Honey, I'm gonna need a little better than that. This is a very hardcore CPGB scene we have planned. It's a lot for a first scene, but our conversation made me think you could handle it. If I didn't, I wouldn't be calling you. So what I'm asking you is if you want to get fucked tomorrow like you've never been fucked before?" Anna's knees nearly buckled, and Trevor put his hands on her hips to steady her, then stood up to stand behind her and give a bear hug. A hardcore scene, Anna thought, well yeah I said I would go all the way. So yeah, let's do it.

"Yes. I'm ready to get fucked like I've never been fucked before," she said. Trevor reached his hand down the front of her panties and started to finger her. Anna moaned on accident.

"Hell yeah, girl. Sounds like you're already getting into it. So I need that test, so see if you can get in either today or tomorrow morning. I know that might be hard, but try. And make sure you and Trevor have that talk."

"We were actually having it when you called. His finger is inside me as we speak," Anna moaned into her phone.

"Ha! Well, I don't want to keep you, then. But you've seen the site so you know what to expect from a CPGB scene. I know I'm really throwing you into the deep end here, so I just want to make sure you are ready."

"Oh yeah, I'm very, very ready," Anna could barely hear what Helen was saying anymore she was so turned on by her husband's finger work inside her and on her clit.

"Alright, well I'll see you at my place at 3 p.m. sharp, OK? And plan to be here for at least six hours. Wear some sexy underwear. I doubt much the rest of your clothes will make it very far into the scene, anyway."

"Ahh! Yes, that sounds great, yes, I'll see you tomorrow." Anna hung up, spun around and grabbed Trevor's face to kiss him. It was a long kiss like usual, but this time it was rougher. She pulled away, barely able to control her movements anymore. "I need you to fuck your wife right now. Because while it sounds like I'm getting some new dick tomorrow, I can't wait that long."

Chapter 3

Anna somehow sweet talked her way into an early morning appointment to get her test. Then she had just enough time to run by the store and pick out some new lingerie. Usually, she went for either skin tones or bright colors when buying underwear, but a lacy black set called out to her this time. It felt classic or something. Whatever it was, it gave her confidence. And since her horny phone call, she was starting to feel very nervous. Could she really fuck some guy she never met before? Would Trevor still love her?

Yes. She knew the answer was yes. Doubt and fear kept creeping in, but she ultimately knew the answer was definitely yes. Trevor trusted her. And she wanted to do this. At this point, she wanted it more than anything.

She only had a few minutes to be home before she had to run out the door to go to Helen's. She yelled 'Hi' to Trevor, then ran into her bedroom to put on the lingerie and her little black dress. She checked herself in the mirror, took a deep breath, and walked out of the bedroom and down to the living room where Trevor was working on his laptop.

"I gotta head out now, babe," she said. He looked up and beamed at her, though his brow was slightly furrowed.

"OK, Annie, you know I love you and I trust you."

"Are you sure you don't want to come and watch? This is your last chance."

"Yes, I'm sure. I can't explain it, but I want you to really just let yourself go. I don't want you to be thinking about whether I'm watching you. And also, I don't know, the idea of seeing it for the first time on video is oddly, god, it just does it for me. I'm going to try to not masturbate too much while you're gone, but I can't make too many promises."

Anna leaned down and gave him a long, sweet kiss. "I love you, Trev. I'll be back after 9 or so."

Trevor watched his wife throw on her long coat, grab her bag, open the front door, and leave. She didn't turn back, and he thought maybe she didn't want to let the doubt creep in. As soon as the door shut, his heart jumped and his emotions splayed out in a million directions. Doubt, fear, a little heartache. And, of course, a growing hard on.

Anna grabbed her bike from the shed and started pedaling across the neighborhood. At first she pedaled hard, trying to work out some of her nerves. But as she got a few blocks away, she slowed down. Coasting down the quiet residential street toward Helen's home, Anna decided to have one final moment of doubt. This is it, she thought to herself, if you're going to turn around at all, then do it now. Because once you walk in that door, you're doing this. She took a deep breath. The crisp air blowing through up her dress felt pleasant. She didn't pedal forward, but she allowed her bike to keep rolling closer to Helen's house and the point of no return. You've got this, she told herself. If nothing else, you'll get a good story out of it all. She turned the corner, and she was there.

Helen opened the front door as Anna was walking her bike up the walkway.

"Hey, girl, look at you," Helen called out. "You can bring your bike inside if you want. That's where we keep ours."

"Thanks. Hey, we should all go for a ride sometime. Go hit up a brewery or the lake or something."

"Yeah, that sounds great. Sometimes we just get stuck here working and forget to go outside. Then we get super cranky in the evening. Well, Cal especially. I never get cranky." Helen winked as Anna squeezed by with her bike, then closed the door behind them.

"Well, give me a call whenever," said Anna. "I'm pretty much always down for a ride when I'm around. Heh, I guess now I can say the same for making a porno!" They both laughed, and Helen gave Anna a big, strong hug.

"Oh, thank you so much for filling in and helping out," Helen said. "These scenes are just so much work to organize. We have to coordinate so many schedules, make sure we've got everyone's tests on file. It's just a lot."

Anna stopped and cocked her head slightly. Why did Helen just say "everyone?" And why would there be so much more scheduling compared to any other video?

"You look confused all of a sudden," said Helen, looking a little concerned. "What's wrong?"

"Oh, nothing I don't think. I'm just new and nervous is all. I guess we should probably talk about the scene. I was so horny the other night that I didn't even think to ask. Who is the lucky guy I'm about to fuck?"

"You mean guys, right?" asked Helen, suddenly very worried that Anna didn't know what she was about to do. "So it's a CPGB scene, like I said on the phone. They are easily our most popular videos, and they've sort of become what we're known for. I am assuming you have watched one, right?"

"Yeah, well, we watched the one with you and, um, I forget his name. Clint maybe?"

"The recent one on the couch?" asked Helen, suddenly realizing the scene is in a lot of trouble.

"Yes! Clint. That's the one," said Anna. "It was so hot. We hardly made it through."

"So you haven't watched a CPGB scene?" asked Helen. Anna froze. Uh oh. Did I fuck up?

"Um, I guess I don't know what that means."

Helen tried her best to hide her panic. She put on a big smile and figured, Well, there's no way she's doing this video, but I guess I might as well try anyway.

"OK, well, here, come with me. We'll watch one." She led Anna over their computer and editing station in a little office packed with random stuff, like merch, old DVDs and so many sex toys still in their packaging. "You'll have to ignore the mess. Companies are always trying to get us to review or show off their latest toys. And sometimes fans get inspired to just mail us some toy they hope I'll try. It's sweet, but I mean I can only use so many sex toys. I'm just one woman!" She laughed, hoping to ease the mood and hide her panic.

"Ha! Well, I would love to borrow something from your library if that's a service you offer," Anna said, admiring a fancy-looking, high tech vibrator that claimed to keep the rhythm of whatever music you were listening to. How does that work? She decided to save her question for later because Helen was already getting the video pulled up. She walked around the desk to stand behind Helen in the computer chair.

"You know what, maybe you should sit here," said Helen, getting back up. "I've already seen them all." She then hit play as Anna settled into the seat. As the site logo and credits started, Helen decided there was no use trying to slow-walk her. Just like the video, she decided to just get to the point. The video title faded in, "Queen St. Helen's Court: A Creampie Gangbang #24." Oh shit.

"CPGB is our site's shorthand for 'creampie gangbang.' I'm guessing you know what a gangbang is, right?"

Anna's mouth and eyes were wide open, and she was frozen for just a second before answering. "Oh, um. Yeah. Yeah. It's like an orgy, right? But like, there's usually one woman and a lot of guys."

"Yeah, that's pretty much it," Helen said, glad she at least knew what a gangbang was. "Except in this video, there will be two women. I'll be there, too."

"I don't know what a creampie is, though," said Anna, searching her memory for any and all sex-related slang she could remember from back when she was younger. Is it is a food thing maybe?

"Yeah, it's a weird term that the Internet for some reason decided to use for when a man cums inside someone's pussy or ass," said Helen. "I actually kind of hate the term, but it's what you gotta use it if you want to get found by search engines."

"Oh, so the guys will cum in their condoms instead of on my face or tits or whatever?" asked Anna, surprised that she just answered as though she is still doing this. But she hadn't really given it much thought yet. This is so much more than what she and Trevor had discussed.

"Um, well, no. They won't be wearing condoms." She leaned around to watch Anna's face as she delivered this. At the same time, the other woman in the video and Helen were on their knees while guys surrounded them to get blowjobs and handjobs. "Here, I'll skip ahead to the money shot so you can see what I mean." Helen moved the video forward, playing it from a point where she was already on her back on a table with a tattoo-covered guy standing between her legs and fucking her, getting close to cumming. As he grunted and stopped his thrusting, she saw Anna lick her lips. Anna was clearly unable to take her eyes off the screen.

"So you can see, the way the money shot usually goes is the guy cums inside you, then the camera will get in close so that as he pulls out, you can see his cum dripping out," Helen explained. "Sometimes, if it doesn't come out immediately, we'll ask you to play with yourself or someone will put some fingers in to sort of help it out. Sometimes I'll eat the actress out afterwards. Every once in a while there's a guy who wants to eat her out. I guess that's where the "creampie" name comes from. Most of the time we just film it dripping out."