Her New Friend's Porn Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like such an idiot," said Anna, still unable to take her eyes off the cum oozing from her friend's pussy. "I mean, I just wasn't prepared for all this, so it's taking some time for me to process it all. You asked me to think about my limits and rules, and I just never even considered any of this. Like, Trevor and I assumed condoms would be used based on that video with Clint, so we didn't really even talk about them. And with more than one guy." She stopped herself short as the camera backed up and another guy got between Helen's legs and immediately started fucking her. No pause to cleanup or anything. "Wait, so all the guys fuck you, and do they all cum in you?"

"Yeah. Usually, anyway," said Helen. "Sometimes a guy will go off in my mouth or will cum with the other actress and won't be able to cum again. But yeah, it's a long marathon of fucking and cumming and fucking and cumming. You can call breaks if you need to stretch or get water or go to the bathroom or anything, of course. But otherwise, it's just pure animal instinct for a couple hours."

"It is safe?" Asked Anna. "I mean, Trevor is the only guy I've ever had sex with without a condom. And we didn't do that until months into our relationship after we both went to the doctor to get tested."

"Well, this is the same. Male talent in the industry are required to get tested regularly, just like you were before coming here. There's risk in everything, of course. And each step further introduces more variables. More guys, no condoms, those are both pretty big steps. But this is a professional site, and we operate as professionals using best practices for testing. So yes, there is risk."

"But with great risk comes..."

"And lots of it!" Said Helen, cutting Anna off. They both laughed, though Helen seemed to like her joke a little more than Anna did. "But look, I've been doing this for years and am healthy. It's become our bread and butter. Guys on the Internet just love this stuff and can't get enough. I've probably had, oh, I don't know, 7 times 24, what it that?" They both paused for an awkwardly long time, trying to do the math in their heads. "Ha! I'm glad you don't have to math to do porn."

"168," said Anna, though she didn't immediately think about what that number meant. "Oh, wow, you've had 168 guys cum inside you?"

"Well, geez. It sounds like a lot when you put it that way," Helen joked. "I mean, that's just from this one series alone. And, no, it wasn't 168 guys. Many of the actors have returned for multiple videos."

"Oh god, my belly is in knots, but I'm also getting really turned on," said Anna. "But it just feels so special when Trevor cums in me. If I do this, will that stop feeling special? I mean, that's my body. Deep in my body. The most intimate place on earth."

"You mean, Will you get numb to the cum?" Anna didn't laugh, still holding a worried look on her face. "Well, I thought that was clever, anyway. Look, Annie, I still feel that way when Cal and I really get into it with each other. I mean, work sometimes is just work. But when we're really having sex like it is just us, sex that's just about the two of us and our love, it's the greatest it's ever been. Having lots of sex doesn't numb you. If anything, it can awaken you. You can get tuned into what really does it for you. Look, I don't want you doing anything you are uncomfortable with. You are of course free to back out entirely. I won't hold it against you. Or if you want, the guys can wear condoms with you and they can just all cum in me or on your face and tits. That would also be pretty damn hot."

"Yeah?" said Anna, feeling a small little surge of confidence. "They could still wear condoms with me? I think I can definitely do that. Condoms would take a lot of the stress out of it for me."

The business person in Helen was a little disappointed in Anna's decision, but she really would never put someone in a position they didn't want to be in. And it was way to late to get someone else at this point. "OK, great. I'll let Cal know that guys will use condoms on you. Are you OK giving and receiving oral sex without protection?"

"Oh yeah, I have never used a condom when giving head," Anna said without hesitation. "That doesn't sound like it would taste very good." Helen considered for a second mentioning that STI transmission is also possible through oral sex, but figured she didn't want to spoil her friend's new confidence.

But the confidence didn't last long. Anna thought about having sex with multiple men she has never even met, and started feeling very overwhelmed all over again. This was so much more than what she was prepared to do and what she and Trevor discussed. Would he be mad if she did it? He said he trusted her, but would this betray his trust? Just then, the second guy to fuck Helen in the video let out a groan and gave a couple final thrusts before cumming inside Helen's pussy. And as he did, Anna felt her vulva becoming engorged and wet and eager. She wanted to touch herself.

"Oh god, that's really hot," she said, still staring at the screen. As the guy pulled out, his cum ran out of Helen's pussy and dripped down over her asshole. But it wasn't just that's guy's cum, was it? No cum from two different guys was mixing together inside her. Oh my god, she thought, I need to fuck someone really badly right now.

"Helen, I need to fuck someone really badly right now," she said. "Ha! This always happens when I get really horny. I lose my inner monologue. But it's true. I am pretty scared by all of this. But I am even more horny than I am scared. Trevor said he trusts me. And my body is saying, 'You want this.' So I'm still in if you'll have a naive girl who doesn't even know basic porn terms."

"Oh, girl, that's Internet porn gold," said Helen. She gave Anna a big hug from behind the chair, and Anna took her eyes off the screen for the first time in what felt like forever to close them and just feel the sensation of Helen's arms around her. "OK, well, I'm glad I told you to come a little early so we could go over all this. But now we gotta get ready because they will be here in ten minutes or so. And while they are here, we gotta keep moving and filming if we are going to get through it all." She reached around Anna and closed the video player on the computer. "But seriously, if you want to back out, just say the word."

"No," said Anna. "I told myself I was going to do this. And even with all this new information, I still want to do it. Seeing that second guy cum in you, I don't know. It switched on some animal part of my brain. I mean, I love it when Trevor cums inside me. I never even considered having more men cum inside me. And now I can't get that image out of my head."

"And look, you were willing to have sex with one guy when you showed up here. And then I bet you would have loved it and wanted to do it again some day. Well, this is just one guy. Then one guy. Then one guy. Is it really so different? Well, yes, of course it is. But I mean it's just sex. You were built for this. You said it yourself, you're an animal. This is what your body wants."

"Yes it does," moaned Anna. "It really, really does."

"Ha! That's it," said Helen, feeling very proud of herself. "That's your porn name: Annamal."

The next few minutes were a bit of a blur. Anna felt a million miles away. Helen led her to the bathroom and had her sit on the closed toilet lid while she did some quick makeup work.

"We are using professional lights and high quality cameras, so you need some stage makeup for it to all look right," Helen explained. Anna didn't respond. "I was going to suggest we take a look at your public hair before starting. I get the sense you don't trim." Anna still just looked forward toward nothing. "Anna?"

"Oh, uh, yes?" asked Anna.

"What do you do with your pubes? Trim? Shave? If I were to wager a bet, I think you don't do anything," said Helen, trying to figure out what to do about her new star's pubes while also trying to get a laugh out of her. "Can you show me?"

Anna was a bit surprised by the request at first, but quickly realized that she was about to shoot a porno and the request was actually pretty reasonable. So she slide her panties down to her ankles, then lifted her dress to show Helen.

"Ding ding ding! You're right. I hardly ever trim. I guess I should have thought about that before coming here, too," said Anna, suddenly nervous about the state of her pubes.

"Oh, no, no. I would normally suggest you trim, but you're Annamal. It fits your character to be raw and free and wild." As she said the word wild, Helen put her hand on Anna's hair-covered crotch, then ran it up the front of her body. When she got to her mouth, Anna growled and tried to bite her. They both laughed, and Anna felt some stress leave her body. She was Annamal. Yes, this would work. For the next couple hours, she was Annamal.

Just then Cal opened the bathroom door and looked at Anna with her bush out sitting on the toilet. "Oh, a hairy one. That's great," said Cal. "It's been a while, hasn't it? That will definitely get us clicks."

"Oh, come on Cal. Don't pretend to be all Mr Business Man," teased Helen. "You know you can't wait to fuck my wild friend here."

Again, Anna's heart skipped and her stomach twisted. She hadn't even thought about fucking Cal. Her friend's husband. Someone Trevor met for one dinner would soon be in his wife's pussy on the other side of the neighborhood while he sat at home doing...what exactly was he doing? Anna thought of her husband and suddenly had the urge to call him. Maybe she should tell him about the change of plans and make sure he is OK with it going so far so quickly.

"Ahem, actors, please take your places," said Cal, pretending to be overly stiff and businesses-like. "Most the gentlemen have arrived. Shall we do introductions?"

"What do you think, Annamal?" Helen asked. Cal got a big smile when he heard the name. "Do you want to meet the guys or go in cold? I usually meet them, but then again I'm the site owner so I kind of have to. Most professionals will obviously meet first, but this is also sort of your fantasy, isn't it? So you tell me what you want."

Anna thought pretty hard about it. There was something hot about going into a room of total strangers. But she was also very curious to see them and didn't want to wait.

"Well, an Annamal has to observe the males' ritual dances before mating, right?" she said. Helen and Cal laughed, then Cal held the door open and waved the women into the main room of the house where the others were waiting. She thought again about calling Trevor, but realized she had left her phone in her bag, which was...somewhere.

Oof, the stage lights really were bright. It took her a few seconds to adjust to the main room, which would double as the set for the day. It was pretty simple. The furniture was all pushed out the way, presumably out of the shot. In the middle, there was a tall double-size cot. A member of the crew was draping a large white silky sheet over it to make it look like more than just a folding cot. And it worked. Movie magic. But Anna wasn't focused on set design. Instead, she was focused on the five men standing around the room talking to each other. They were of various ages, sizes and races. There were a few younger, fit guys who looked ready to play the part of porn star. But then there was an older balding guy, maybe as old as 45 or 50. There was a timid-looking man with thick glasses who was standing somewhat off to the side. And there was large guy with a big voice who was bellowing a loud laugh at a joke someone must have told as she entered the room.

They all paused their conversations and approached Anna and Helen as they entered.

"All right, great to see you all again. And Dixon, nice to meet you," Helen said to the crowd. Dixon, a muscular young man with dark skin and confident seemingly permanent smile nodded her way. "This here is Annamal. She's a wild woman in heat, and this is her first ever scene on camera. So please, be gentle with her. But at the same time, don't let your guard down." She gave Anna a quick smack on her butt, causing her to take a few quick steps toward the guys, who all moved in to shake her hand and introduce themselves. Helen then headed behind the camera to tell Cal about the plan for the shoot, including the condoms for Anna.

The guys each took a turn shaking Anna's hand and introducing themselves. But she is bad with names even when she isn't feeling panic and fear rush through her body. One good looking young guy was Devin. He was the first to reach out to her and made sure to hold on to her hand long enough to make an impression. He had a kind, welcoming smile beneath his short beard and mustache. He could sense her nervousness and clearly wanted her to feel safe and comfortable. The next couple guys went by fast, and Anna immediately forgot their names. The skinny guy was Todd, and the older, balding man was Ned. Or maybe it was Ted?

"OK, now most of you know how these scenes usually go, but today's shoot is going to be a little bit different in a few ways, so listen up. Like usual, we are going to get straight to the point. Annamal and I will walk into the shot and start dancing and removing our outer layers until we are in our underwear. Then you all will walk in, you'll fondle us and kiss us before we kneel down and start giving head. After a bit of oral, we'll just let things unfold however they will. If you get direction from Cal or me, obviously listen. But if there's no direction, then follow your instincts. The big change is that while you can fuck me pretty much however or wherever you want, you will be using condoms when fucking Annamal here. Don't cum in your condoms. Preferably, you'll cum in me, though you can also cum on Annamal's face or tits, too."

Anna scanned the faces of the men in the room, and nobody batted an eye or expressed disappointment with the condom news. They were pros, after all. Or at least she thought they were. Come to think of it, she hadn't really asked.

"And make sure you signal to Cal and me when you are ready to cum so we can get the shot," Helen continued. "And, well, have fun everyone! Any questions before we jump right in?"

Nobody said anything. Anna had a million questions, of course, but she decided that there was nothing she could ask at that moment that was going to change the way things went. She was terrified and feeling very shy. Part of her wanted to run and hide. But another part was screaming out for action.

"OK, then, everyone get to your places," said Helen. The men cleared the center of the set and Cal picked up the camera. Helen put her arm around Anna so they could have a minute together. "How are you feeling? Are you still into this? You still want to go forward?"

Anna took a deep, nervous breath. "Yes. Definitely," she answered.

"OK! Great!" said Helen. "Now we gotta shake some of those nerves out. I want you to do something for me, OK? I want you to imagine that you are an animal. You are in heat, and you need to mate with as many of these vital men as you can. Get out of your head and let your body lead you. Trust your instincts. Do you think you can do that?"

Anna closed her eyes, took a couple long breaths, then made a deep growling sound. When she opened her eyes, Helen was beaming back at her. And without thinking, Anna kissed her deep and hard.

"OK, we're going everyone!" yelled Cal. And just like that, it started.

Helen groped Anna's breasts on the outside of her dress, then pulled away from the kiss and took her hand. She led Anna to the center of the room, then spun her around and held her from behind, speaking in her ear. "I want you to look around you, Annamal. You see all these men? They are here to fuck you. All of them. Do you want them to fuck you?" Anna's knees buckled, but Helen held her upright. "I can't hear you, my horny Annamal, do you want all these hot men to fuck you?" Anna scanned the men, as Helen slowly turned her. They were just waiting for their cue, then they would be on her, groping her, kissing her, fucking her. She couldn't even remember half their names. But she knew that didn't matter right then. She took a deep breath, closed her eyes, then growled. She bit her lip, and reached her hand down to her panties and rubbed up and down her crotch a couple times. Then she turned around to look at Helen.

"Oh god yes, Queen, I want them all to fuck me so bad. And I want to watch them fuck you, too." Then she grabbed the bottom of Helen's simple white dress and pulled it straight over her head and threw it unceremoniously to the ground. Helen did the same to Anna's black dress, leaving her only in her bra and panties. Then Anna grabbed Helen's breast with her left hand and reached around to grad her ass with the right, pulling her in for another kiss. They made out passionately and dramatically, feeling each other's bodies. With each grope and teasing nibble, Anna was giving herself more and more to her base instincts. And it felt great.

That must have been the cue, because before she even pulled out of her kiss with Helen, Anna felt hands on her back, then hands moving around to her front, then up to grab her breasts over her bra, then down to rub her vulva over her panties, then a hand down the front of her panties. As the man, which one it was she wasn't sure, slid his finger between her labia and started to work it inside her, she finally pulled away from kissing Helen. Helen looked her in the eye and gave her a gentle nod, silently telling her that it will be OK and that she should just go with it all.

Anna wasn't sure she could stop herself even if she wanted to. She was so wet, the man was able to get his finger in her with ease. It was all moving very fast now, almost becoming a blur. Helen told her that they didn't mess around in shoots, preferring to just get straight to it. And she wasn't lying. With one finger in her already, another man slid his hands under her bra to grab her breasts. Something about this man not even waiting long enough to take off her bra or for her to do a strip tease, it just all did it for her. And the fact that she did even know yet which total stranger's hand she felt on her nipple or inside her vulva, that was just too much for her to handle. She felt her bra clasp open, and she helped guide the straps down her arms and onto the floor. She took the opportunity to look around at who was touching her. Todd, the skinny guy, had his finger inside her. She smiled at him briefly before turning the other way to see who was grabbing her breasts. It was one of the younger guys. Oh shit, she didn't remember his name. Someone whose name she didn't even know was fondling her bare breasts while her friend's husband filmed a close up of the groping action.

Then she felt something brush up against her thigh. She grabbed it to see what it was, mostly expecting a hand. But it wasn't a hand. It was a dick. Unconsciously, she started stroking it. It was Todd's dick, and he started moving his finger inside her to the rhythm of her hand movements. She needed more. She knew right then that she wanted Todd's dick inside her, so she decided to move things along. She knelt down on her knees, glancing over at Helen as she did it. Helen was already kneeling with dicks in both hands, alternating sucking each guy. OK, I can do that, thought Anna.

As she took Todd's dick into her mouth, she went deep inside her mind. She allowed herself to focus just on her experiences. She abandoned her attempts to perform, figuring that if she had a good time it would probably make for a good porno. Instead she let herself fully experience the dick in her mouth. She didn't love giving blowjobs usually. She didn't hate it or anything, and did enjoy knowing that she was turning on her man and getting him hard and ready for sex. But that's all it was to her, really. But now that she was sucking the first new dick in a decade, she took the time to notice the differences. It was a slightly different shape, she could tell. And the ridges were different. And the smell was different. And the way Todd moved his hips to encourage her to make deeper and longer motions, that was definitely different.