Her New Friend's Porn Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then she felt something on her other cheek. She opened her eyes and saw another dick. She took Todd's out of her mouth and jerked him with her left hand, then looked up to see the young guy who had been fondling her breasts now putting his dick right up to her lips. So she took him in her mouth. His dick was a bit wider, she noted. And he moved it much more aggressively than Todd. But this was a porno, after all, so every motion needs to be more dramatic. So she went with it, still jerking Todd with her left hand. Oh, right! Todd. She switched back to him. Then started going back and forth every few sucks or so. I can totally handle this, she thought.

Then she felt someone get behind her, reach around and pull the front of her panties to the side. Then he started rubbing up and down her labia, which was dripping wet. She had no idea who this man was. He grabbed her hips and encouraged her to crouch a little more, and she had to let go of the young guy's dick to steady herself with her hand while sucking. Then the mystery hand disappeared, which was a bit of a bummer since she was liking it. She heard plastic rustling behind her as she kept alternating between the young guy and Todd. Then the man behind her, or maybe some new guy, was back. He pulled her hips to his using one hand, then rubbed his dick up and down her labia. This was it, she thought, she's about to cross the line. Well, she had already definitely crossed a lot of lines. But this was a strange man's dick inside her, her first new dick since getting with Trevor. That's a pretty big line. And she didn't even know whose dick it was, but she was going to let him fuck her anyway.

With Todd's dick in her mouth, she let go of the young guy to reach between her legs and feel the dick that was about to enter her. She couldn't feel much because of the condom, but she got her hand wet from her dripping vulva and rubbed it on the condom-covered dick like it was lube. Then she grabbed it, gave one long stroke, and aimed it at her vagina entrance. He pushed in, and she gasped, then groaned on Todd's dick. The man behind her hit his stride quickly, and she grabbed onto the young guy's dick for balance. Then she tried her best to go back to alternating between the two dicks, though she had to take breaks to moan and take deep breaths as the man fucked her hard and fast.

She was sucking Todd's dick when the young guy stepped away to head over to Helen. That's when Anna first saw Helen getting fucked. Well, the first time in real life, anyway. It was beautiful. Helen was on all fours as Devin fucked her with long, hard strokes. Anna started to crawl slowly closer to Helen, and both Todd and the man fucking Anna moved with her. She needed to give Helen a kiss.

The young guy lied down in front of Helen, who took his dick in her hand, gave him a smile, then went to town sucking him. Anna finally reached Helen, who pulled her mouth off the young guy, flashed a big smile at Anna, and kissed her deep and hard. The man fucking Anna pulled out, giving her the chance to focus on kissing Helen. Anna still had no idea who had just fucked her. Just then, Devin let out a loud moan and grunt. Helen grabbed the back of Anna's head and kept kissing her.

"Oh, here it comes, Queen. Oh, I'm cumming. Uhhh." Devin tensed up, and his strokes into Helen became sudden jerking and stopping motions, the telltale sign that he had just cum inside her. Helen never stopped kissing Anna until Devin had pulled out. Cal, who was naked now himself, got behind Helen and was filming the cum dripping out of her.

"Here," said Helen, offering the young guy's dick to Anna. Anna bent down and sucked him a few times. Then she remembered Todd. She was still holding his dick with her left hand. She handed the young man's dick back to Helen and gave Todd a few sucks. Then Helen again offered the young guy's dick to Anna. But this time while Anna was sucking him, Helen got up on her knees and moved to straddle the young guy. Todd meanwhile left her side, and she heard plastic crinkling behind her. Anna pulled her mouth off the young guy, then held onto his dick with her hand, pointing him toward Helen's vulva. That's when she saw Devin's cum all over Helen's shaved vulva, and a long drip of it was forming at the entrance to her vagina. As the drip got bigger, it started to sag and hang from her labia. Helen let it dangle, knowing Cal was getting a very hot shot. Then she moved her hips down, hovering just above the young guy's hard dick. Anna moved his dick up and down her labia, covering the head with Devin's cum. Then she reached her fingers up and gathered some cum and rubbed it up and down the young guy's dick like it was lube. Then Helen lowered herself onto him.

Anna felt someone's hands on her hips, and this time she turned to see. It was Todd, and he had a condom on and was ready to fuck her. Anna turned back to Helen, got up on her knees, grabbed Helen's breast and gave her a deep kiss, riding the kiss out for a few slow ups and downs on the young guy's dick. She could feel Todd's condom-covered dick rubbing her vulva, and something just snapped.

She pulled away from the kiss and looked Helen in the eyes.

"Queen, I changed my mind," Anna said. Everyone stopped moving. Cal kept recording, but moved in to catch the conversation.

"What do you mean?" asked Helen, her mind racing to come up with a solution if her friend bailed in the middle of the shoot.

"I want it," said Anna. She knew the cameras were rolling, but she was too horny and hot to be acting. "I want it all. I don't want Todd to wear a condom. I want to fuck him natural. Seeing the cum dripping from you just now, I need that. Is it too late to change my mind?"

The young guy felt Helen ease her tense muscles squeezing his dick as she realized the shoot wasn't only saved, but was going to be a gold mine. Helen just gave Anna a big smile, then turned to Todd. "Come here," she told him.

"Yes, Queen?" he asked as he moved to her. She grabbed his dick, then rolled the condom off him. She then pinched the reservoir tip and let it dangle in front of Anna's face for a few long seconds.

"I want you to fuck this Annamal raw," she told him, still holding her stare on Anna. She moved her mouth to just a centimeter or so from Anna's, "I want you to mate with her." She kissed Anna again, holding the kiss until Todd was ready to enter her. "Have fun, wild thing," she told Anna. Then Todd pushed inside her, and Anna's sight went black for a split second. She squeezed her eyes closed and took a deep breath. Oh god, she thought, she had been holding her breath that whole time. Oh god, it felt good. Oh god, he wasn't wearing a condom. Oh god, was that a mistake? Oh god, it just felt to fucking good.

"Oh, yes! Raawrrr! Yes! Yes!" Anna was alternating between dirty talk and making unintentional animal purrs and growls. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Helen had resumed riding the young guy and was sucking another guy's dick now. Todd was stroking long, hard, and steady into Anna. She could feel his balls slap against her labia, and she knew he was at his deepest point, she could feel him reaching new places in her that Trevor didn't reach. Once again, she gave herself fully to the experience. Todd's dick was clearly a little different in shape than what she was used to, but more telling was his style. It was for a porno, so long, hard and steady. And he was relentless. This was not making love. This was fucking. And she knew that she loved it.

Helen was bouncing high up and down on the young guy, who was groping her overflowing breasts while she sucked someone's dick. Anna looked at Helen's crotch and saw that cum had leaked out all over him, and she could even see some still on his dick each time she lifted up. Seeing it so close up and knowing that it was some other guy's cum sent another jolt rushing to her already extremely hot clit. She reached between her legs to give her clit a rub, knowing she was close to getting off, and her finger brushed against Todd's pounding dick. Feeling the skin of his penis, lubricated in plenty of her own juices, and definitely natural without a condom was too much. She tensed up every muscle in her body, focusing on her kegels squeezing his still thrusting dick.

"Oh god yes, yes yes!" she muffled her yell into the bed, a habit from living in apartments with thin walls for so much of her life. But an animal wouldn't do that, she thought, so she lifted her head up and yelled, "I'm cumming. Oh I'm cumming. Yes! Yes! Yessss!" Her cries trailed off, but Todd kept fucking her. She regained her senses a bit as his rhythm started to get a bit irregular. He was grunting and getting more vocal. She sensed movement next to her stop and saw that Helen and the young guy had slowed almost to a stop to watch. She knew what was coming next. And in her post-orgasm moment of clarity, it terrified her. For a second, she thought about stopping it, having him cum on her instead. But she wanted it so bad. And an animal would not let her mate go without finishing what they started.

Todd's arrhythmic strokes got even more irregular, and she could feel him tense up inside. He gave out a series of long, sharp grunts as he came inside her, his thrusts slowing to a stop and a few rough jerking motions as he came down to earth.

"OK, pull out, but stand to the side and keep your cock pointed at her hole," said Cal, who was clearly directing Anna's first ever money shot. Todd pulled out, and Anna oddly felt exposed without a dick inside her. Now it was just the camera on her very wet, wide open pussy. As soon as his dick fell out of her, she felt a glob of cum drip down over her clit. She held still, waiting for someone to tell her what to do next. After a minute or so, Cal told her to turn over onto her back.

"OK, now look at the camera while you touch yourself. Play with his cum and try to squeeze a little more out," directed Cal. Anna did as he said. She was feeling exposed, but she pushed those feelings away. She is an animal, she thought. This is success. She smiled triumphantly at the camera as she played with Todd's cum as it dripped out of her. After another minute, Cal said, "OK," and then there was Ned (or was it Ted?). He had his hard dick in his hand, covered with a condom.

"Oh, well if he didn't wear one I guess I won't either," he said, clearly a bit for the camera. He rolled the condom off, then tossed it onto Anna's chest, where it stuck just above her breast. Then without any kind of finesse or warning, he shoved his unprotected dick right into her and started fucking. Even though he had a fatter dick than either of the guys she had fucked yet, Todd's cum made it easy for Ned to slide in.

Then Anna heard the young guy groan. She looked over and saw that Cal had moved his camera to Helen, getting close in behind her ass as she rode her guy and made him cum inside her. But Anna didn't get to watch for long, because soon there was a dick in her face. It was Dixon kneeling by her head, and she dutifully took it in her mouth and started sucking.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Dixon said in his booming voice. "I'm gonna enjoy fucking you, I can tell already."

Anna started sucking on Dixon's dick, which was fat and uncut, a first for her. But it was difficult to concentrate on how he felt in her mouth while Ned was hammering away in her pussy. But still, she tried to give Dixon as good a blowjob as she could, circling her tongue around his foreskin and giving strong licks along the underside of his head, just how Trevor liked it. Cal was there to catch the action, so Helen's money shot must be over, Anna thought.

Just then she felt Ned tense up. His strokes became irregular, and he started groaning. "Oh, yeah, I'm gonna cum inside your hot little cunt. Ugh. Here it comes. Ughhh!" Anna felt Ned fully tense up inside her as he groaned, cumming deep in her "hot little cunt," as he called it. Any other day and she would have winced at a phrase like that. But today, she was an Annamal, and this stranger could call the most intimate part of her body whatever he wanted. She wanted his cum in her, and knowing that his cum was mixing with another man's cum put her over the edge. She moaned on Dixon's dick in her mouth as she grabbed onto Ned's dick with her kegel muscles as she came. Ned quickly pulled out of her while she was still cumming, so she reached down and rubbed her clit fast and hard, being sure to run her fingers over her vagina entrance to pick up the leaking mix of Ned and Todd's cum as she did. And there was so much of it. She felt it running out of her and down her ass crack like a stream as every muscle in her body tightened for one last rush of pleasure before calming down.

Dixon stepped away, and Anna looked down to see Cal getting every second of the action as cum was still moving out of her, now a slow drip. Cal motioned to her from behind the camera and without saying anything brought his fingers to his mouth. She knew what he wanted. She pulled her cum-covered hand up from between her legs and, looking directly into the camera, licked her fingers one by one. She is not usually someone to do anything like this. Sure, she would swallow Trevor's cum sometimes, so she wasn't totally against eating cum. But it wasn't something she had ever made a show of doing. But as she sucked on her middle finger, it dawned on her that the cum on her tongue was from two different people, and all of it had been inside her pussy. And there was still a lot inside her, lining her vagina walls, trying to make its way even deeper. Oh she was feeling a rush to her clit and vulva again. She needed to get fucked again. And she knew she wouldn't have to wait long.

Dixon stood between her legs, his fat uncut dick just inches from her dripping opening. "They gave me this when I got here," he said, holding up a condom still in its wrapper. "Here, open it for me, would you?" He tossed it to her, and she used her left elbow to prop herself part of the way up, then used her right hand to bring the wrapper to her mouth, bite the edge, and rip it open dramatically. She growled. "OK," Dixon continued, "now take it out and roll it on my cock." Confused, Anna did as she was told. When she sat up, even more cum came rushing out of her. Every time she was reminded of all the cum inside her, she got even more horny. She put the condom on his head, then got about two inches unrolled when he stopped her. "OK, now you gotta decide. Do you want me raw or with that condom?" Anna didn't hesitate.

"I want you raw and natural, baby," Anna said. "I'm an Annamal, I want to mate with you." She was really getting into character, and loving it. She flipped over and hopped up to her knees, them moved her head down to Dixon's dick and bit the tip of the condom. She then started pulling and growling, the condom stretching a bit before the whole thing slid off and was dangling from her mouth. She held it there for a moment and looking into Cal's camera before flinging it off the bed with a quick movement of her head. Then she tuned around and presented her dripping vulva to both Dixon and Cal. She looked up to see Helen on her back getting pounded by Devin while alternating her sucking between Todd and Ned.

Dixon rubbed his unprotected dick up and down her vulva a few times before pushing into her. Again, all the cum in her made it easy for him to slide inside. Unlike the other guys, he took it a bit slower, giving long, sensual strokes inside here. He would wiggle a little side to side as if exploring her body. It felt amazing. But she didn't have much time to savor it before the young guy whose name she couldn't remember was at her head. She took his dick into her mouth, and immediately noticed the taste. He had already fucked Helen, so her taste was in there. And he had cum inside Helen after Devin, so she was also tasting a hint of the cum of two men. What a mix.

Dixon picked up the pace and started really giving it to her. Long, hard strokes. He felt so big inside her, she was having a hard time thinking or doing anything other than just moaning, yelling, "Yes!" and holding on for the ride.

And then he pulled out abruptly. Anna pulled herself back up to kneeling and saw the young guy move behind her as Dixon kneeled by her head. The young guy pushed in and started fucking her as she took Dixon's dick into her mouth, tasting herself and the cum of two men. Dixon also moved his hand between her legs and started rubbing her clit while the young guy pumped away furiously. This was almost too much for her. A wave of sensation rushed through her, and at that moment the young guy grunted loudly and let loose. He came inside her, held himself as deep in her as he could get for a moment, then pulled out unceremoniously. Dixon then moved behind her again and pushed inside. This time, he just got straight to the big, rough strokes. Pornstar strokes.

"Oh yeah, baby, you're loving this, ain't you?" A large voice boomed next to her. Devin was there, stroking his dick toward her face. And his dick was a big one. Fat and long. She wasn't even sure she would be able to handle it, but she definitely wanted to try. Devin laid down on his back and moved so she could give him a blowjob while Dixon hammered into her from behind. She glanced up to see Helen on her side on the bed with left leg up in the air while Todd stood on the floor and fucked her. Anna had a lot to learn from this woman.

Dixon pushed hard behind her, knocking her forward onto her belly, her face ending up resting against Devin's dick, which was easily the largest she had ever touched. She steadied herself enough to get the dick into her mouth and start sucking as best she could with the body-shaking pounding Dixon was giving her from behind. She managed to snake a hand between her legs and felt so much cum in the matted and tangled hair around her vulva. Cum was dripping down the insides of both her legs, and Dixon's dick made a wet splat every time he bottomed out inside her. She rubbed her clit for just a second to give herself a surge of sensation. But she was close, and she knew she would cum when Dixon did. She slid her fingers further to feel Dixon's shaft rising and falling into her body, his slick cum-covered skin sliding easily by.

Devin pulled his dick out of her mouth, then rubbed the side of his shaft along her lips. She ran her tongue along the underside of dick as he did so. Then he pointed the head back at her mouth, and she eagerly took him in.

Then she felt Dixon start to tense up. His strokes got longer, and his pushed into her got harder, knocking her forward onto her belly again. He got up higher on top of her, pounding her into the bed. She couldn't keep Devin's dick in her mouth, so she just gave in to Dixon's weight on top of her and let him smash her into the bed. It was some of the most erotic fucking she'd ever had. She felt completely powerless, and her vulva was sending sparks uncontrollably throughout her body with every big push. Dixon grunted loudly, and Anna couldn't hold back an inhuman high-pitched wail. She barely recognized the sound as something that could come from herself. And she went with it, holding the sound in the air continuously as Dixon groaned and grunted, then collapsed on top of her, his weight slightly crushing her as he came inside her. She couldn't move. All she could do was cum and keep wailing.

After the waves of orgasm subsided, Dixon slowly pushed himself up, keeping his dick inside her for another moment before pulling out. A flood of cum followed his dick, and it felt very warm as it ran down the inside of her legs.

"Oh hell yeah, girl," Devin's booming, deep voice shook Anna from her stupor. "I can't wait to get some of that." Anna looked up and saw Devin still lying on his back, stroking his huge dick while watching Anna. She went started to crawl toward him, but then she felt a hand on her hip.