Her New Friend's Porn Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah, one more minute," said Cal, who was getting a shot of the cum leaking out of her. It was so hard to wait, but she did as Cal asked. Devin kept stroking himself without breaking eye contact with Anna. Again she felt strangely exposed with the camera on her wide open, dripping pussy. She desperately wanted to fill it again with Devin.

"OK, thanks, Annamal," said Cal, and Anna immediately crawled forward to straddle Devin. Helen met her there, grabbed one breast and reached between Anna's legs with her other hand. They kissed while Helen alternated between rubbing Anna's clit and vulva and stroking Devin's dick, covering it with the mix of cum and Anna's sexual fluids. She moved her lips to Anna's ear and said, "Slide a finger into me." Anna did so, rubbing Helen's clit on the way. Helen was still extremely slick inside from all the cum. Had she already had all five guys? As Anna explored inside her friend, Helen wrapped her hand around Devin's dick and rubbed his head up and down Anna's vulva.

"Come on, Queen," moaned Devin, "let me have it." Helen made one more slow motion, rubbing the head of Devin's dick in small circles on top of Anna's clit before moving it to Anna's entrance and guiding it into her. Anna closed her eyes and lowered herself onto him. He was very big, but she was very wet. About halfway down, she had to lift up slightly, let out a deep breath, then continue down. She did that a few more times, taking her time and adjusting herself to his size. When she finally bottomed out on top of him, she pulled her hand from Helen's crotch, sat up and licked her fingers slowly and dramatically for the camera. The taste of a room full of men and her new friend mixed together in her mouth.

Then Anna shifted her weight onto her feet so she could rise slowly up until just the tip of Devin's dick was inside her. She could feel cum dripping out of her as she did this, and looking down she saw that Devin's dick was very sloppy with cum. She moved all the way down to sitting in one motion, then rose up again slowly before building up to a fucking rhythm. It was so unlike sex with Trevor, she thought in that moment, though she couldn't exactly say why. She was fucking Devin because it felt good and because she wanted him to cum. She was extremely turned on by the circumstances, and was riding him to have an orgasm and get a money shot for the camera. Sex with Trevor was so much more than that.

With that realization in her mind, she closed her eyes and got back into character. She was an animal, she wanted to cum and she wanted her mate to cum. And she didn't care if the whole world saw it. She sped up her motions, riding Devin for all he was worth and refusing to slow down to give him a reprieve. He started groaning and put his hand on her hip as if to suggest she slow down, but she ignored it and started fucking him even harder. She raised up far and slammed all the way back down with each stroke, getting closer and closer to cumming.

"Oh shit, baby, I can't hold it much longer," boomed Devin. Anna kept going, now moving up and down as fast and hard as she could. Her breathing was heavy both from the effort and from her building orgasm.

"Yes! Yes! Give it to me!" she yelled. "I want it all. I want it all. Cum in me. Cum inside me. Yes! Yes!" She could feel Devin tensing as he started to groan louder and louder before letting out a booming grunt as he pushed himself up into her. She let him lift her into the air, giving all her weight down onto his dick. He was cumming very deep in her, just where she wanted it. She reached down and gave herself a quick rub on the clit to push her over the edge as she came, squeezing his huge dick with all her muscles. Then she collapsed on top of him as her whole body relaxed. They stayed there, both breathing deeply, for what felt like minutes. His huge dick deep inside her, his cum deeper still and mixing with the cum of four other guys, all of them strangers earlier that evening.

Once she got the strength, she rose up to a sitting position on top of him, the formed her finger tips into claws and pretended to scratch down the front of his body while giving an exaggerated growl. Then she lifted up slowly until she felt him fall out of her. Cum poured out of her and onto his dick and crotch. She held like that for a moment until Cal said to turn around and stand up. She did so, and cum poured down the insides of her legs. Helen came over and stood next to Anna, cum dripping down her legs, as well. Helen ran her finger up and down Anna's vulva, moved in close to her face and said, "Good girl." Then they kissed.

"And cut!" said Cal. The men all started clapping and whooping. Dixon started chanting, "Annamal! Annamal!" and the other guys joined in before everyone just fell into laughter.

"Damn, girl, that was one hell of a first scene," said Devin. The rest of the guys also congratulated her as people started gathering their clothing. Helen brought Anna a towel, wrapped her in it, and announced to the room, "Great shoot, everyone! I'm going to get our star to the shower." Then she guided Anna out of the room and into the bathroom. She got the shower running, then gave her a quick peck on the cheek. "Thank you, Anna. I know that was a big leap for you. But holy shit you were amazing. Get a shower, then come out and we can debrief if you want."

And just like that, Anna was alone. She felt like she was in daze the entire shower. She was just replaying the events of that evening in her head, trying to come to grips with the fact that it had really happened. It was real. And she loved it. But she also started to worry about how Trevor would take it when she told her. He did say he trusted her. And this was what she wanted. But she was still worried.

Chapter 4

When she was done showering, she wrapped herself in a towel and went back into the main room to find her clothes. She heard Cal and Helen in the office, so she went to see if her clothes were in there.

"Hey, Annamal, that was amazing," said Cal when she entered. He was at the computer working on something.

"Thanks, Cal. I still can't believe it happened," she said.

"Well, you're a natural at this," said Helen. "I get the feeling this wasn't your last video for our site. I mean, shit, we might have to make you a site of your own. I feel like this one is really going to take off. Here are your clothes." Helen had folded the clothes Anna arrived in.

"So what happens now?" Asked Anna as she started to get dressed.

"Well, it will probably take about a week to edit," said Cal. "We'll post some screens and a short clip as a teaser a few days before it goes live. And then we see what happens. We've been at this for a while, so I think I have a good sense of when we've got a hit. And this is definitely one of them. The condom stuff, the animal stuff, your performance, it was all just so hot."

Anna blushed. Amazing, she thought to herself, that after all that she could still blush from a simple compliment. "Aw, gee, thanks Cal. You know, I'm a little surprised you didn't take a turn. I mean, I guess you were busy with the camera and all."

"I did!" he said, surprised. "You mean you don't remember me? I was first. I don't know if this makes me a jerk, but I always try to be the first for a new girl on the site. I don't know why. I guess it's another animal thing." He winked at Anna.

"Oh, ha! I had no idea who that was. I never had the chance to see. But that means you were wearing a condom. Doesn't seem fair now, does it?"

"Oh, don't you worry," said Helen, walking over to rub Cal's chest. "I'll take good care of him." Helen moved her hand down to his crotch. They started kissing. Anna felt a tingling between her legs. There's no way she could still be horny, right? After all that? But she was. And she suddenly got the urge to fuck Cal right then and there. And after all she did this evening, what's one more?

"Can I help?" she asked, moving behind the desk to Helen and Cal. Helen smiled and without saying a word, dropped to her knees and started undoing Cal's fly. Once she had his dick free, she held it in her hand and pointed it to Anna. Anna got down on her knees and took Call into her mouth. The two of them alternated back and forth, sharing him while he leaned back in the chair and moaned. Anna passed his dick to Helen, then stood up and pulled her panties down around her ankles. Then she turned around, leaned forward and backed her ass up towards him. Helen held Cal's dick and rubbed it up and down Anna's vulva. She was already very wet. Getting turned on again got her juices flowing, which brought some of the cum inside her with it. She sat back, and Cal easily slid inside her.

"Oh yeah," Anna moaned, "it wouldn't be fair to go home without letting you experience the real thing." She lifted up and sat back down, building her rhythm. "Oh yes, Cal, oh it's so much better without a condom, don't you think?"

"Ugh, oh yeah," he groaned. "It was good with a condom, too. But oh yeah, I definitely wanted this." Helen moved to Anna and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Then she groped her friend and kissed her.

"You look so hot fucking my husband," Helen said. "I'm definitely glad we became yoga buddies. Next time, I might have to sample a bit of what you've got at home, if you think Trevor might be into that."

Anna came right then, suddenly and by surprise. Her body tensed on Cal, then she relaxed back onto him. The idea of Helen fucking Trevor had never crossed her mind. But now that Helen's husband has his raw dick inside her, Anna was having trouble coming up with any reason to be opposed.

"Oh, wow," Anna moaned, then she grinned. "I'll try to put in a good word."

Cal sped up and started bottoming out harder, his skin slapping against her ass with each thrust. The change in rhythm pulled Anna out of her head and back into her very horny body. She was no longer in character as Annamal, but she knew she wanted Cal's cum. And she could feel that he was getting close.

"Oh, yes, Cal, cum in me," Anna moaned. "Cum deep inside me like all the other guys. Yes, yes, yes. Oh! Helen, tell your husband to cum inside your yoga friend."

Helen reached between Anna's legs and started rubbing her clit.

"You heard our star, honey," Helen said. "It's your job to keep the talent happy."

Cal started to tense. "Ugh, I'm gonna cum," he grunted. He pushed harder a few times more, then grabbed Anna's hips and held her body to his as he let loose, cumming inside his wife's new friend. He held her for a final moment before relaxing and stepping back.

Anna reached down and pulled her panties up as she stood up straight.

"OK, well, now I really gotta run," she said, grabbing the rest of her things.

"Wait, don't forget this," said Cal. He reached over to the computer and disconnected a thumb drive, then handed it to Anna. "It's just the raw video feed. No editing or audio. But I have a feeling Trevor might be eager to see it."

Anna thanked Helen and Cal, grabbed her bike and set out into the chilly night.

Holy shit, what was that? Anna replayed the events of that evening in her mind as she pedaled home. More than the film, though, no cameras were rolling when she fucked Cal just now. Was that just plain cheating?

But it was all really hot, she thought as she pedaled up a hill. And if she thought it was hot, Trevor might, too. Hopefully he does, because what's done is done. She fucked six different guys, and they all came inside her. She even had the tape to prove five of them, and a "hot little cunt" full of cum to prove the sixth.

As she tuned the corner and saw her home, she made a choice. This evening was going to require yet another leap of faith. There was no point in hiding anything from Trevor, and she didn't want to. Instead, she decided to lean into it and hope he likes it.

Maybe she should get back into character before walking through the door.

Chapter 5

Trevor's heart was beating so fast he could hear it in his ears as he grabbed his laptop from the coffee table in the living room. He clutched it to his chest for a second and took a deep breath. His wife had just returned from an evening shooting a porno with their new friend, and she told him she had surprises for him. She was headed to their bedroom with something on a thumb drive and very wet panties. That's all he knew.

He let out his breath slowly, trying to calm himself. He was so nervous. And so excited. But right now, his nerves were in control.

Was she OK? She seemed OK. She seemed happy. But something obviously happened. He had told himself all kinds of things about how he was totally cool with it and thought it would be hot. But now here it was. He was about to face it for real, not just in his fantasies. In his fantasies, he was cool and confident. Now his insides were tight and clenched, and he almost felt a little sick. But there's no going back.

When he entered their bedroom, Anna was standing on the far side of the room, still wearing the long, unbuttoned coat. She growled, then let her growl turn into a moan as she opened the front of her coat wide.

"I bet you didn't realize you married an Annamal," She said, letting the coat drop from her shoulders and fall to the floor. She had only her black lace bra and soaked black panties on. She dangled the thumb drive in front of her as she started taking careful, catlike steps toward a frozen-in-place Trevor. "Now you have a choice to make. I've been on the prowl tonight. And this here will show you how well I did." She stopped just a few inches away from him, then ran her finger down from his neck to the crotch of his jeans, giving his already very hard dick a long squeeze. "Do you want to know?"

Trevor's motor control came back to him, and a big smile grew across his face. He quickly snatched the drive from Anna, then gave her big, deep, slow kiss, lingering close to her lips as he pulled away.

"I just hope you're still looking for a mate tonight," he said, walking over to set the laptop on the nightstand and open it up. He turned and dangled the thumb drive at Anna, mimicking her, then plugged it in and opened the only file on it. When it started, it just showed a gray board and a wall. The operator, presumably Cal, was adjusting settings. The video player showed a full runtime of 1:28:47. Holy shit, an hour and a half, he thought.

Anna started to panic. She knew what Trevor was about to see, and she was suddenly very worried again that she had made a big mistake. Before the camera moved to capture the room, she grabbed Trevor's head, turned it sideways, and kissed him. Then she looked in his eye for signs of trouble, but didn't see any. He was eager.

"I love you, Trevor," she said. "Nothing on this tape changes that one bit."

"I love you, too, and I knew what I was getting into," he said. "I am nervous, but mostly I am excited. You are so hot, and I just love to see you happy and having fun and exploring new things. Nothing on this tape could change that. Even if the guy is way hotter than me."

She grinned, knowing he was in for a real show. "Well, you'll just have to watch to find out whether he is." She then glanced over at the screen and saw herself making out wildly with Helen surrounded by a room full of men. "Oh, there he is now."

Trevor turned to look at the computer and froze. What was he looking at? His wife was groping her new friend, yes, but he was prepared for that as a possibility. But the men in the room, that didn't fit with his expectations, his fantasies, at all. He was transfixed by what he saw, as though the image on the screen were a mixed up jigsaw puzzle, and his brain just needed to put the pieces in the right order. Which guy did his wife have sex with? She said he was on screen. Had they gotten into something deeper than they were prepared for?

On screen, Helen and Anna were taking each other's clothes off. Anna reached around Trevor with both arms, then started unbuttoning his shirt as he watched. When she had a few undone, she slid her hand inside his shirt and rubbed with chest. Then she nibbled on his ear.

"There's no sound or titles yet so you can't tell, but my stage name is Annamal," she purred into his ear. "Because I am in heat and looking to mate." At that, she pulled his shift open roughly, busting a few of the buttons. Then she pulled his shirt off his arms and threw it to the ground. She stepped around in front of him, rubbing her hands along his chest as she moved to his front. She reached for the fly of his jeans and started unbuttoning his pants. "I hope you are ready to mate with me, too," she said, reaching into his underwear to grab his hard dick in her hand.

All Trevor could do was groan, then move his attention back to the screen. Shock ran through his body again. The two women were surrounded by men. He could count five of them. And they were all either groping the women or stripping off their clothes. The camera moved into the circle, and he saw a guy was playing with his wife's breasts under her bra. Then the camera moved down and he saw that a different guy had his hand down the front of her panties, probably fingering her. Helen, or Queen St Helens, was on her knees sucking or stroking a couple of the guys. Then Anna, or Annamal rather, kneeled down and started to do the same.

Trevor then felt Anna tug on his pants, so he lifted up so she could pull his pants and underwear down. The she stroked his dick a few times before taking it in her mouth. He took his eyes off the screen for a moment to watch, then closed his eyes and let out a low groan.

When he looked back at the screen, chills ran through him again. But this time, when the rush of feeling reached his dick, he felt it surge inside his wife's mouth. The image on the screen was shocking. Cal must have handed the camera to someone for a moment, because he was naked and putting on a condom. Meanwhile, one of the guys had pulled Annamal's panties to the side and was fingering her and stroking her clit. With the condom on, Cal kneeled behind Trevor's wife and started rubbing his dick up and down her labia. Then he pushed inside her.

That was it, his wife was officially fucking another guy. His dick surged again with an intense pulse of sensation. It was really hot.

The guy handed the camera back to Cal, who now fucked Anna while filming the action at the same time. He panned over to Helen, who was on all fours fucking someone while sucking on another man in front of her.

Another wave of pleasure shot through his body as his real life wife was moving her mouth up and down on his dick, pulling it out at times to run her lips up and down the sides of his shaft. If she kept that up, he was going to cum. But he didn't want to. Not yet.

"Hey, how come those guys get to feel your breasts but I don't," he said. "Stand up and take off your bra." Trevor tried to keep one eye on the screen and one eye on his wife, but it was difficult. He saw that Cal was still fucking her, and she was sucking whatever dick someone put near her face.

Anna stood up and unclasped her bra. "Why? Feeling a little jealous, my dear husband?" She teased him before letting is fall to the floor. Trevor reached out and fondled her breasts in both hands, then kissed her.

"No, I just didn't want to cum quite yet," he said.

"Oh, speaking of cumming, this is a good part," Anna said, pointing to the screen. Cal pulled out of Annamal, then moved behind Queen St Helens, getting low so the camera could clearly see the guy's dick pumping in and out of her.

"Oh, wow, that guy isn't wearing a condom," Trevor said.

"Well, they are professionals, honey," Anna said, her stomach churning and tight, not knowing how her husband was going to handle the next few minutes of film. Trevor didn't respond. Just then, the guy thrust into Queen St Helens and held himself there, deep inside her. Then he gave another thrust and held inside her again. The camera panned up to show that Annamal and Queen St Helens were making out passionately and dramatically. Then the camera panned back down as the guy pulled out. At first there was nothing but a close-up of his wife's friend's labia. Then a small bit of white appeared at the entrance to her vagina.