Her New Friend's Porn Site

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy shit. He came inside her," said Trevor.

"So, yeah. I didn't know it when I went there today, but that's the theme of the video. They call it a "creampie gangbang," and I guess they are very popular," said Anna. On screen, Queen St Helens moved forward to straddle the man she had been sucking and slide his dick into her cum-filled vagina. Then Anna got an idea. "Why don't you just lie back and watch. I'll take care of the rest."

Trevor lied on his back, keeping his head turned toward the screen where Annamal and Queen St Helens were having a conversation that of course he couldn't hear. Another guy had a condom on and was trying to get into position behind his wife. So she definitely fucked more than one guy, he thought.

Anna took a deep breath and, seeing that Trevor wasn't looking at her, dropped her panties to the floor. A little bit of Cal's cum, well mostly Cal's, dripped out of her and ran down this inside of her thigh. The moment of truth was near. She climbed onto the bed and straddled her husband, stroking his dick with her hand as he watched the screen.

Before the guy with the condom could start fucking Annamal, Queen St Helens motioned for him to come to her. Then she reached down, grabbed his dick and pulled the condom off. She then dangled it in front of Annamal then gave her a deep kiss. The guy moved behind Annamal, no condom on his hard dick.

Trevor realized he was holding his breath and let it out as soon as Anna started rubbing his dick up and down her wet vulva. Trevor finally pulled his eyes away from the screen to look at his wife, then at her vulva. Her pubic hair was matted and extremely wet. He looked her in the eyes with a puzzled, almost scared expression. She gave him a slight smile and a subtle nod, telling him a lot without saying a word. No, he didn't wear a condom. Yes, he came inside her. And yes, she liked it.

He was extremely, almost painfully, hard. Anna took that as a good sign and guided her husband's dick into her and sat all the way down onto him. He slid in very easily. Trevor knew he was feeling another man's cum lubricating his wife's vagina. He wasn't expecting this, but he was extremely turned on. A confusing rush of emotions went through him, but the sensation of his wife's cum-lined vagina overpowered everything else. He was so turned on.

Trevor reached up to touch his wife's face, then pulled her mouth down to his and kissed her slowly. She made small movements on top of him, squeezing him inside her. He broke their kiss gently.

"I love you, Anna," he said, a bewildered smile on his face.

"I think you mean, 'I love you, Annamal,'" she said, growling gently.

"I love you both," he replied, turning his head to check in with the video. Queen St Helens was riding a guy, and behind her his wife was on her hands and knees getting fucked. Her eyes were closed, and the slight smile on her face told him she was clearly enjoying it.

"Wow, so you let this guy cum inside you," Trevor said, looking back into his wife's eyes. "I have to admit I wasn't expecting that." He flexed his dick inside her a bit, and she wiggled in response. "But I'm guessing you can tell how turned on I am seeing it."

"Oh, yeah. I can feel exactly what you think of it," Anna made a circle with her hips, keeping him deep inside her. "And that's good news for me because I am not going to be satisfied tonight until I add your cum to my collection."

Trevor gasped as Anna raised up quickly until just the tip of his dick was in her, then sat all the way back down. What did she mean by collection?

"Oh here, look. This is a good part," she said, pointing to the screen. Annamal was yelling something, probably, "I'm cumming," and such. Her eyes were closed and her head arched backwards. Anna started to move up and down Trevor's dick as he watched. They both knew he wouldn't last long.

The man behind Annamal was moving in and out of her fast, and the camera moved behind them and low to the ground to capture a close-up of his unprotected dick going in and out her. Then he stopped suddenly and held deep in her. Trevor knew he was cumming in her, and it was too much for him to handle. He grabbed Anna's ass and started humping into her as hard as he could.

"Ugh, oh, I'm cumming!" He grunted to his wife.

"Yes! Yes! I want your cum inside me. Yes! Yes!" Anna started growling and moaning as her husband let loose. He pulled her hips down onto him and held her there. She could feel his dick twitching inside her, and a sudden orgasm flowed through her body as the whole night's experience all came rushing back to her in that moment.

They moaned and grinded, gradually slowing their motions to a stop. Anna used her last bit of strength to kiss him before rolling off him and onto her back. Trevor looked at the screen. His wife was on her back there, too, playing with herself for the camera. The man's cum dripped out of her vagina and down her ass, and she was rubbing it up and down her vulva and on her clit.

"God, that's really hot," Trevor said. Anna looked at what was happening on screen. Then she took his hand and placed it on her vulva. She moaned as he moved his finger up and down, rubbing his cum on her clit.

Trevor glanced back at the screen. Another man was getting between Annamal's legs, but at least he was wearing a condom.

"So, why did you decide to let that guy cum in you?" Trevor asked. "I'm just curious. Did you get to know him and find him charming or what?"

Anna laughed. "Oh, no, no, no. I didn't get to know any of them. It all just happened so fast."

The phrase "any of them" echoed in Trevor's head as the guy on the screen pulled the condom off his dick and threw it onto his wife's chest. He then lined his unprotected dick up with her vagina, still leaking cum, and pushed into her.

"Oh my god," Trevor said. "How many guys did you fuck tonight?"

Anna pulled her body close to his, spooning him from behind. She nibbled on his ear gently, then whispered, "All of them." She ran her finger down his chest and closed her hand around his dick, which was somehow springing back to life. Her husband's dick told her what she needed to know. So she moved her mouth back to his ear and whispered again. "Go ahead. Ask me."

Trevor stuttered for a second, then stopped to collect himself. He already knew the answer, but he desperately wanted to hear her say it. "How many of them came inside you?"

Anna rolled her husband's body toward her, then laid on her back and pulled him on top of her. She aimed his dick at her leaking vagina and held it there, circling the head around her entrance and covering it in a mix of cum.

"Well, all of them of course," she growled at him as she grabbed his ass and pulled him into her body again.