Her Pet's Loyalty!

Story Info
When the chemistry is right, it's right!
1.2k words
3.84
10.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers

Whack, whack, whack came the nonstop rhythm from the living room off 222 Oak Street in Middletown Connecticut. It was the tapping of April Kennedys hickory wood crop hitting her knee-high leather boots. She didn't know if she was pissed or worried. At the moment the not knowing of where her pet was, was not sitting well with her at all. He was usually pretty much diligent about his whereabouts. He would at least text her if he was going to late.

She looked at the fake gray granite clock hanging on the living room wall. "TWO HOURS! TWO FUCKING HOURS!" She screamed out to the almost empty room.

Her Persian cat jumped off the couch and hid under it.

April laughed at that. "Don't worry Boots I am going to use this on him only!"

She waved it at the bottom of the couch. "But he better have a damn good excuse, if not his ass is going to have welts that he won't be able to sit down without a wince or two for a month! "

She heard the tires crunch on the gravel outside as the car pulled into the driveway. "Finally!" She thought.

A car door slammed, and she sat down on the couch She took a deep breath and said, "Hear him out April and then beat his ass!"

The door opened and closed. It took a little bit before Michael came into the living room. She knew he was following her protocol.

He was to take off all his street clothes, place them in the chest by the door, put on his collar and then kneel at the threshold of the living room. He could not speak or enter until she gave him permission.

And then there he was kneeling at the doorway, his back straight, head up, eyes cast down and his arms behind his back. He had goosebumps on his skin as the air conditioning was on.

She stood up and walked over to him, she placed the crop on his shoulder and then tapped his nipples. She saw his body shiver a little as she did.

"So, pet why were you so late?" She asked him , her words seething.

His eyes met hers.

"Yes, you may speak my pet. So again, explain your tardiness tonight?" She asked.

He was about to speak when April's cell phone started to ding like crazy. She went over and looked at it. Her screen had 14 messages on it. Text after text and voice mail after voice mail. All from him explaining himself.

There had been an accident on the highway, it had closed the highway in both directions and poor Michael was right in the center of it all. There was no way to get out of it. He had to wait till the 5 car pile-up had been cleared.

She trusted him, but to confirm it all she looked it up on the local Television web site and there it was, photos of the tie-up.

She nodded to herself and went over to him. "Dead Zone huh?" She smirked at him.

He nodded "Yes Mistress, boy did try to contact you over and over." He said.

"Yes, I see that you did now, and I can forgive you for that. I was going to give you such a beating if it was you simply forgot pet!" She said.

She walked over to the bar and made them two seven and sevens. She placed the glasses down on the coffee table on coasters and sat on the couch. She patted the spot next to her. He stood and walked to the couch and sat next to her.

She stroked his face. "It must have been frustrating you to sit there all that time what you did?" She asked.

"Well, I did get a bit angry Ma'am, but I closed my eyes and thought of you and how lucky I am to have you in my life. Before you, I was a lost soul. You helped me regain my confidence. I am yours forever Mistress!" He stated.

She nodded as he had told her this before many times, but it was always nice to hear it from him. He was a good pet; she knew he had come a long way since they had met a couple of years ago.

When they had first seen at other at the munch at the local restaurant he had sat across from her. She had just gotten her hair cut and had the stylist tint her red hair with a white streak on the side. It added flair to her face. She wanted something to stand out at this month's munch. She noticed him, but didn't act upon it as others wanted to talk to her.

Toward the end of the evening, she got a chance to talk to him. It seemed natural to talk to him. It was his first munch and he sat back not wishing to intrude on her time with her friends. It was getting late and the place was closing. They went to one of those all-night diners and chatted till the coffee was cold and bitter. They saw the first rays of sun lighting up the parking lot.

They exchanged cell phone numbers and she kissed him lightly on the cheek. After that night they became fast friends and then the relationship progressed.

She brought out his submissive side slowly. To him, it felt natural to be Mistress April's pet. They discussed placing him in a cock cage, but after a while, she decided that she trusted him. But she told him that if she ever found out that he was jerking off without her permission, he would be in that cage so fast his blood flow would be cut off there.

Their relationship went beyond man and woman, Mistress and pet,. They had a chemistry that few had. They would go to BDSM gatherings and some so-called Mistress's would flirt with him and say if he was ever released from Mistress Aprils they would love to take over his collar.

His steel-blue eyes would get that certain glint and he would say "Respectfully I have to say I am with Mistress April for life. " But thank you for the offer!" He would tell them.

He would walk away and let them see his backside. He would smirk. April would take his toned arm and lead him to the car. She would kiss him and rub his short-cropped hair.

"I am so proud of you Michael. I know you have a lot of temptations with those so-called dominatrix's You could be someone else's and it would hurt if you did decide to leave. But if it meant to be oh well." She would giggle.

"My loyalty is to You Mistress April. I am yours forever, I do not want any other Mistress you are perfect for me."

She kissed him full on the lips. When they got home she attached his leash to the leather collar and lead him to the bedroom. She removed her silks and then she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

She didn't have to say anything else as tonight they would become one.

Mick60b
Mick60b
46 Followers