Her Plaything Ch. 07

Story Info
He uses an unconventional toy to milk his cock.
1.2k words
4.58
16k
10
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He selected the ladle from the other utensils in the kitchen. It had a slender but firm handle that he could use. There was a slight curve to it but something told him that it would help him in what he was about to do.

“Send me a picture,” Juliet ordered him, her voice filled with excitement.

Turning the phone to the ladle, he took a quick picture of it. The utensil was as long as his forearm. Not that he had any intention of using its full length. Only the first few would assist.

“Seems like the perfect toy for you,” Juliet said as he made his way back to the couch. “At least, until you have some proper toys. Set the phone down onto the table. Put me on speaker.”

He did as she told him to, sitting down with the kitchen utensil in hand. His fingers ran along the firm plastic, his eyes wandering to the tip. It was blunt, about the width of his thumb, not like the more rounded tip of Juliet’s toy. He thought about the realistic shape of it and how good it felt inside of him. It was such an experience, he was tempted to go out and find the nearest sex shop to buy one tonight.

“How do I get it ready for me?” He asked, looking down at it. “I don’t have any lubricant.”

“Saliva works well in a pinch,” Juliet said. “Go on, spit on it and rub it in.”

Spitting into his palm, he began to rub his saliva into the first six inches of the plastic handle. It was quickly coated, shining in the half-light coming through the window. He spat twice more into his hand, getting it as wet as he possibly could.

“It should be ready now,” Juliet’s voice seemed to be getting more excited by the moment. “Lay on your side. Lift up one leg and hold it. Rub some spit into the rim of your ass.”

He was at her mercy. There was not even the slightest feeling in his mind to question her. Only follow her orders. Another glob of saliva was spat onto his fingers as he laid out on the couch. His wet fingers slipped between the firm, round cheeks of his ass and pressed against his backdoor. He moaned out, biting down on his bottom lip. It was the first time he had ever touched himself like this. His fingers carefully traced along the rim of his ass, massaging the saliva into his skin carefully. He couldn’t help but let out a soft moan.

“Do you have anything inside of you yet?” Juliet said.

“Not yet, Mistress,” He said, panting softly. “Just preparing myself some more.”

“Better hurry,” She said. “I’m rubbing myself listening to you. You want to please me, don’t you?”

“Yes,” He breathed without hesitation.

Bringing the wet handle between his cheeks, he began to rub it up and down against his wet asshole. He let out another soft moan, one that was followed by Juliet moaning over the phone.

“I love to hear you moan like that,” She whispered. “Come on. Push it inside of you.”

He slowly began to apply pressure, his grasp tight on the handle of the ladle. The blunt end of it pressed against the wrinkled skin of his asshole and began to push inside. He moaned out hard, gritting his teeth. There was still a slight discomfort to the sensation of penetrating himself. It was something that had made it so difficult the first time. Juliet had certainly made it easier. Now, by himself, even with her on the phone, there was a certain challenge.

“Get it past the rim,” Juliet instructed. “Come on, my toy. I know you can do it.”

Applying more pressure, he felt the blunt end of the toy slip inside of him. His face was already coated in sweat. He felt so full. The plastic handle of the ladle hadn’t hit where he needed to yet. His member was still throbbing relentlessly. If he didn’t relieve the pressure soon, he was going to have to disobey his Mistress. He did not like the concept of failing her. Moaning softly, he began to work handle in and out of himself, leg shaking, trying to push past the discomfort.

“Listen to me carefully, my toy,” Juliet said over the phone. “Focus on my voice. The pleasure will come soon. You just have to push it in deeper. If you need to, slick it up some more. You’ll be hitting your prostate soon enough.”

The soothing tones of her erotic voice helped calm him. His aching, dripping cock was leaking onto the couch. Another inch of the handle inside of him and he felt it hit home. His prostate was being nudged by the blunt end of the plastic handle. Just as it made contact, a bead of precum formed at the tip of his member and began to leak down onto the couch. He watched it slowly descend, panting softly.

“I hit it,” He said.

“Good,” Juliet said, her voice filled with desire. “Now, abuse it.”

He began to work the makeshift toy back and forth slowly. As it was pushed in deep, the end of it nudged his prostate and forced out more precum from his aching cock. Each time, it was accompanied by a deep moan pulled from his chest. Juliet was moaning herself over the phone, fingering herself deeply as she listened to her toy. Slowly, the beads of precum turned into a milkier cum, drizzling along his shaft.

“Fuck,” He panted. “I’m starting to milk out real cum.”

“Keep going,” She practically begged. “Fuck yourself until you’re drained dry.”

Each time the end of the handle struck his prostate, he let out a soft moan and more cum leaked from his cock. It was such a strange sensation. He wasn’t exactly cumming but cum was leaking from his cock. His eyes were locked on the tip of his round cock head, watching each drop of precum run down the shaft or drip down onto the couch.

“That’s it,” She said to him over the phone, sounding quite satisfied. “Milk out every last drop.”

Juliet’s voice wormed its way through his ears and right into his brain. He had to obey. The thrusts with the makeshift toy slowly began to become aggressive. Strikes against his prostate were firm and quick, each one forcing out another thick bead of cum from his member. Sweat coated every muscle of his tense body, his legs shaking each time the handle pressed inside of him. Time lost all meaning to him. Juliet kept egging him on until he heard her yawn.

“Is it that late already?” Juliet said. “I think you’ve done enough, you horny slut.”

He reached over to his phone with a trembling hand and picked it up. 10 PM. It had been roughly three hours since he started fucking himself with the ladle. Where did the time go? Withdrawing the handle of the ladle, he breathed hard. He was a sweaty, sticky mess, lying back to catch his breath on the couch. Yeah, there was no doubt it was going to leave a pretty bad stain on the couch.

“Thank you, Mistress,” He panted.

“I think you’ll need to make a shopping trip stop on your way home from work tomorrow,” Juliet said with a giggle.

He looked at his phone. “What kind of shopping trip?”

“To the sex shop, of course! I know just the place.”