Her Professor Ch. 03

Story Info
Will struggles to complete his task. Veronica has a solution.
2.1k words
4.42
2.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the closing door is like a starting pistol being shot into the air. I growl through my tightly-clenched teeth while the base of my fists pummel the carpeted floor. I'm seething and want to scream, but despite my rage I haven't forgotten where I am. I stand up and try to compose myself. I'm sweaty and out of breath as I grab my bag and head home to lick my wounds.

I drop my keys on the kitchen counter along with my drive-thru dinner. I remember loving fast food, but after years of the same junk, I would pay good money for a home-cooked meal. I just need this day to end already. My mind was in a Never ending loop of everything that happened since I met her. Thinking I was going to get lucky one moment, then worrying I was going to get fired the next. Men are so fucking broken. Their brain just goes to sleep whenever they get a boner.

I plop down on the couch to eat, not caring about the mess I'd make. Who cares? Future me will have to deal with cleaning up. Hoping to find a distraction while I stuff my face, I pick up the remote and start browsing. Eventually I find some World War 2 doc I've been meaning to watch. Nothing more sobering than Winston Churchill's voice dubbed over the evacuation of Dunkirk.

A vibration comes from my pocket. I pull out my phone to see "How to know if your personal info is on the dark web." Damn clickbait reminds me that I need to send that bitch my address. I spent the drive home trying to think of a way to keep my address from her but came up with nothing and forgot about it. I pull open my laptop and go to the online portal for the course she's taking. Damnit, she doesn't have a phone number listed. I tried looking for her on social media and even tried doing an internet search of her name. Nothing. She can't blame me for not knowing her number, right? After a few minutes of internal back and forth, I decide I can't risk finding out.

"Hey Greg, can you look up a student's phone number for me?" Luckily I've got a friend with someone in the admissions department. "She left her bag in class and never came back to grab it. I just want to let her know I have it in case she's panicking. She's probably searching the halls as we speak. I remember when I lost ..."

Greg cuts in. "Hey Will, you alright man? You're rambling."

"Heh, too much caffeine I guess." Nothing suspicious going on here...

"Anyways, I'm not at work so I'll have to get it to you on Monday."

"Dang, alright. Sorry to bother you at home. Oh, and don't worry about it. She is in my Monday class so I'll just talk to her then. Thanks anyways."

"No worries, have a good one."

"Yeah, you too." I hang up the phone and throw my head back into my couch. I guess I will see just how forgiving she can be.

--

Veronica walks into the classroom and I try not to stare. Is she angry? Does she know I tried? Is she about to destroy my career? She takes a seat front and center and looks up at me with no discernible expression on her face. The class rolls along and Veronica offers nothing except for an outfit that would grab any man's attention. Her short skirt and a tight low-cut tee has most of the boys in class looking in her direction. Every time I catch myself stealing glances of her body, I kick myself for wanting anything to do with her. She just sits there taking notes as if all that shit never happened.

Finally class is over. "Thanks everyone, I'll be hanging around for a bit if you have any questions." Students grab their things and head for the door. A few of them hang back and ask about their grade or recommended topics to study for the next exam. Of course there is one seat yet to be emptied. The last student exits and I close the door behind them. I'm nervous to turn away from the door, afraid of what Veronica has in store for me.

I take a deep breath to calm my nerves and turn to face her. She's sitting in her chair with a smug look on her face, her arms are folded and her legs are crossed. I decide it's best to swallow my pride and act remorseful. "I'm sorry I didn't send you my address. I really did try to find your number."

A brief pause, then "How?"

"I looked on the school portal, social media, and all over the internet. I don't know what else I could have done?" Pride be damned, I need to look pitiful.

"That's it? Your lack of effort makes me think maybe you don't want me to have your address. But that's silly right? So there must be a better explanation."

"... I uhh ... oh! I also asked my friend in admissions to look you up, but he wasn't at the school so ... I'm sorry, I guess I'm just not very good at that sort of stuff."

She rolls her eyes. "Come. Sit. We need to discuss how you will make this up to me."

I walk over to her and sit on the floor with my legs crossed. "Are you going to ... expose me?" I mumble, not sure I'm ready to hear her answer.

"That's never off the table, so don't waste my time by asking stupid questions." She stares at me waiting for a replay.

"Yes Ma'am." The words still feel wrong coming out of my mouth, but I'm in no place to argue.

"Unlock your phone and give it to me." She's excited as she reaches out her hand. I reach in my pocket and pull out my phone. My heart is pounding as my imagination runs away with all the horrible things she might do. I unlock the phone and hand it to her against my better judgment. She snatches the phone and gets to work on it. She's tapping and swiping away as I think about all the things I don't want her to see.

She hands the phone back to me. "Change your phone lock to abc123. I don't want to have you unlock your phone every time I want to use it." I want to protest but she continues before I can speak. "While you're doing that, I'll tell you how to take your first step towards earning my forgiveness. Let's start off by seeing how you are at texting. Then, if things go well, I give you a treat. If not ... Well, let's not go there. You done?" She takes my phone, locks it, than unlocks it to verify the code works.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Good. I added my phone number into your phone. It's under 'V'. We will change it once I decide on an honorific. Back to your task. I'll be watching how fast you can send a text, so it'll probably be best if you can shut off that brain and just do as you're told without thinking. You ready for this sugar tits?"

These pet names are annoying as shit. "Yes Ma'am."

"I want our first text conversation to start properly so start off by formally introducing yourself to me and verify this is my phone number. Once you are done, show it to me. If you hit send on any of your messages before showing me, I promise you will regret it."

I instantly start typing, unsure why I'm doing this. "Hello, I'm not sure if I have the wrong number. My name is Will and I'm trying to get ahold of one of my students. Is this Veronica?"

I finish and hand her the phone. She looks it over and smiles "Not bad, let's try another one." She taps send and pulls out her phone which chimes a second later. "This time we will see how you are at improv. Wait while I type out a response." While she types her knees open and close and I can't resist the urge to watch. The front of her skirt barely covers her panties, but I'm able to get small glimpses. She's distracted with her phone so I indulge myself and watch for her to spread them just a little farther apart. I can feel my cock begin to swell. "Ok" my eyes shoot upward hoping I wasn't caught. "Now once you get my message I want you to come up with a reason you needed to talk to me. I have a reward for you if the reason is borderline unbelievable." All I want right now is to see what's beneath her skirt and I'm pretty sure she knows it.

My phone buzzes. "... Yes, this is Veronica. I never get messages from my professors, is everything alright?"

I start typing out a response while I try to think of the perfect reason I needed to talk to her. I pause for a moment to work out the words in my head. I feel the seconds slip by so I just go with what I've come up with. I hand her my phone, not feeling very confident in what I've typed. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to worry you. I just wanted to let you know you left your gym bag in class today. I thought you would want to know in case you had anything in the bag you needed."

She looks at my message and thinks for a moment then smiles. "That'll do pig, that'll do." She laughs as she taps send. I'm relieved and now anxious to see if I've earned a treat. "No touching. Enjoy" She hikes up her skirt revealing my prize. It's a beautiful sight. The cotton panties hug each mound and crease of her Clearly shaved pussy before disappearing between her ass cheeks. I lean in closer to get a better look just as her knees close. "Wow, no gratitude at all. Here I am, offering an amazing gift and you don't even care."

"Shit, I'm so sorry! I was just speechless. Thank you! Please let me see it again. I promise I am truly grateful." I desperately beg while kicking myself for my lack of consideration.

"Hush now, you have lost your pussy privileges for the day. Instead of acting like a little whiny bitch about it, why don't you put that energy to good use by proving you deserve it?" She taps away at her phone as I apologize and hang my head. "Ok, one last message, and it needs to be fucking perfect. If I were wearing pants, I'd want you to charm them off of me. Prove to me that you will do anything for a glimpse of my pussy."

"Thanks. Nothing in there but some sweaty gym clothes. I'll get it from you next class." Her message is pretty bland so I don't have much to work with. I start typing, thinking about what she would like the message to say. I type, erase, then type something else. It needs to be perfect. I finally finish.

"Lucky for you, I found them and not some frat boy that would do God knows what to them. Your dirty laundry is in good hands." That sounded charming, right? I tentatively hand her the phone.

She looks at it and her eyes light up. "Kiss my ass, bitch." She turns around and lifts her skirt. I don't need to be told twice so I press my lips into her soft skin. It's been so long since I've kissed a girl's body, I am overwhelmed with a desire for more. She steps forward as I pucker up for another kiss. "That text was the creepiest shit I've ever seen. I loved it!"

The creepiest? That's ... what she wanted? "Thank you?"

"You're welcome. Make sure you respond to my next message with your address. Nothing more, just your address. I'm going to trust you to send this one without my approval. Don't let me down, Teach." She grabs her things and heads out the door giving me one last look as she flips up the back of her skirt.

A few minutes later my phone buzzes. "... OK. I think I'd rather come get my stuff. Can you meet me back at the school?"

Shit, I can't just send her my address after that message. I try to find some sort of loophole, but there's nothing. I battle with myself but the lingering feeling of her ass on my lips nudges me over the edge. I type out my address knowing there is no way out of this dreadful situation. Despite my absolute hatred for the bitch, the slight possibility of future sex helps ease the pain. Why God, why does she need to be so damn hot?!