Her Professor Ch. 04

Story Info
William's secret is exposed to a coworker.
2.7k words
4.42
3.6k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again, I find myself alone in my apartment, sitting on the couch looking for a show to pass the time til I go to sleep. The memory of my lips on her ass has overshadowed the rest of what had happened today. For the most part, I'm able to separate the ass from it's owner by focusing on the experience. Her cool soft skin on my lips, they way it compressed as I pushed my face forward, the faint smell of her lotion intertwined with her own natural scent. It's the most sexual contact I've had with anyone in years and it only left me wanting more. Damn that bitch for fucking with my head, making me want her! That's when it hits me. Holy shit! I don't actually want her, I'm just horny! It's been so long that anything would excite me. I just need to rub one out then I'll forget all about her.

I excitedly hop off the couch and fly around the room locking the front door, closing blinds, and grabbing a bottle of lotion. I drop my pants and step out of them as I walk back to the couch and sit down. My cock is ready to go, I just need something to watch. I pick up my phone and start searching for a video of a teacher dominating his student. The way it should be. I skim past a couple pages of trash porn before finding one that looks promising. The girl is hot and I can tell she's got a great body as her teacher starts stripping off her clothes. First the shirt, revealing some natural B-cups that bounce a bit as they fall out of the shirt being pulled over head. I pump some lotion into my palm and start stroking. Next, he bends her over and flips the back of her skirt up onto her back revealing her unimpressive ass. It's disappointing because the rest of her is on point. I soldier on, trying to focus on the good parts when I get a text from V. "Please just bring it to our next class."

"Fuck!!!" I scream under my breath. This bitch ruins everything. I return to the video just as the camera moves between her legs, once again highlighting her lack of an ass. I decide to look away and imagine what the scene would look like with a plump perky ass. Instantly the view of Veronica's ass pops into my head and makes me pause. No. Think of someone else. Anyone else. I look back at the screen. Ugh, except her. I'm losing my erection so I need to do something. Another brilliant thought comes to me. If I cum while thinking of her ass, I'll be objectifying and using her for my sexual pleasure. I might as well enjoy myself at her expense. I return to stroking while thinking of her sexy ass. I imagine how it would look as I ram my dick into her wet pussy. I grab some tissue as I feel the end drawing closer. The memory of how it felt on my face pushes me to the edge and over it as I fill the tissue with cum. My body relaxes as I come down from the post-orgasm high. I smile exhausted in my victory knowing I made that whore give me an orgasm.

--

I wake up to my alarm clock feeling rejuvenated. If she thinks she can crush my spirits so easily, she is in for a surprise. I head into class ready to face whatever she can dish out, until I see her walk in. She strolls in, makes eye contact with me, and starts laughing to herself. Not the snobby faux laughter that popular girls do to shame others, she is actually trying to hold back tears. I'm instantly feeling panicked. What did she do? Am I about to be fired? My confidence is shattered by her laughter. Whatever it is, I just want to hide.

Lucky for me, we have a video on the agenda today so I quickly greet the class and get the video playing before flicking off the lights. Ahhh, the peace and safety of darkness. I wait a moment before looking in her direction, desperate for a sign of my impending doom. She is intently looking at the screen, so I guess I should be relieved her focus is anywhere other than me. I watch as her eyes stay locked on the screen. The light from the screen flows across her stoic face in a cascade of color. The sight of her makes my blood boil, but there's no denying she is still attractive. Why does this cruel bitch have to be so damn hot?! She shifts in her seat as she crosses her legs and begins lightly bouncing her foot. It's hypnotic seeing her bare legs being painted in different shades of light.

Her leg stops moving and uncrosses before spreading wide. My eyes snap to her grinning face staring right back at me. I'm instantly aware of how I've unintentionally sunk down into my seat a few inches while trying to get a better view. I sit up straight and drop my head attempting to escape her knowing gaze. I stare at the floor hoping she will return her focus to the screen. A few minutes pass before I slowly lift my head. Her eyes are back on the screen but the evil grin remains. Once again my eyes are drawn to the movement of her legs as they lift off her seat. Her hands are at her hips as she begins to slide her panties towards her knees. I look back to her face in shock, but she is still focused on the screen with the same damn smile. I search the rest of the class for anyone that might be watching her do this. There's a mix of sleepers and people playing on their phones, but nobody is looking in her direction. Back to her legs and the panties are past her knees and working their way down her calves. Against my will, my cock begins to swell. Why?! Veronica crosses her legs and the panties are now dangling from her toe as it sways back and forth. Once again her leg stops moving prompting me to look up. She is smiling at me now but this time I resist the urge to look away.

My heart is pounding, not sure of what's coming next. I'm nervous, angry, and frustratingly turned on. I can't look away. I need to know what happens next. With a flick of her leg, panties fall to the floor a few feet in front of her. I look at her panties, then back to her, then back to her panties. The video is nearly over and I don't know what I'm going to do. I stand up to head over to the light switch when the idea comes to me. I knock a pen from my desk in the direction of the panties and scoop down, picking them both up before shoving them in my pants pocket. I flip on the lights and it appears nobody seems to have noticed. Well, except for the cunt on the first row. This must have been why she was laughing. Knowing she would be torturing me in front of a class full of students.

I power my way through the class agenda, trying my hardest to not glance down hoping to sneak a peak of the pantiless pussy on the front row. Being the heartless witch that she is, she presented several opportunities by uncrossing and recrossing her legs, occasionally spreading her knees for a few seconds if my eyes drifted near enough for a view in my periphery. A three-way battle is raging inside of me between my pride, my fear, and my libido. I'm a fucking mess but by sheer luck I'm able to finish class without tripping over myself.

The class ends and to my surprise, Veronica didn't stick around to fuck with me this time. My eyes nearly pop out of my head when I look at the place Veronica was sitting. There, in all its glory sits Veronica's laptop. I spring into action locking the doors before rushing to her laptop hoping to find it unlocked. Holy shit, how did I get so lucky?! I sit down and start digging through media files. I find a folder labeled "private" and feel like I might have hit the jackpot. Inside I find a gallery of sexy pictures and videos featuring Veronica. I'm tempted to do a little slideshow but know I must find that video while I can.

"Pervy prof" I say out loud in a mocking voice. "Not very good at hiding your files, are you bitch?" I open it up and sure enough, there I am in my moment of shame. Disgusted, I send that file to the trash, and because I'm not an idiot, I empty that folder too. I laugh out loud and throw my fist in the air. I'm finally free! That bitch has nothing on me. I rub my hands together like a bond villain. Now it's time for a little payback. I head back to the "private" file and take my victory lap. Enjoy living in my spank bank.

Knock, knock, knock

That must be her. I can't wait to tell her the good news. I strut over to the door and unlock it. Pulling it open I see Veronica smiling back at me ... with one of our school counselors, Dan.

"Oh, hello Veronica. Hey Dan. I'm glad you are here, I was just about to go looking for you since I saw you left your laptop."

"Hey Will, Veronica said she would feel more comfortable if I came along to get her gym bag back. Do you mind if we come in so she can grab it?"

I feel like I'm about to pass out. "Sure ... totally fine. I just umm ..." how the fuck am I going to give her an imaginary gym bag?

"There it is." Veronica says as she walks to the side of my desk and picks up a light green duffle bag.

I feel shocked and relieved by the presence of the bag. "Good, I'm glad I remembered to bring it to class."

"You took it home?" Dan asks in an accusatory tone.

"No, not home. I just put it in my car. I didn't want to just leave it at the school for anyone to take." That's some quick thinking. Dan starts offering some annoying advice about how to handle this sort of thing while I keep an eye on Veronica. She drops her bag next to her laptop and unzips it to look inside. when she sees the screen. Oh shit! I left her pictures up all over the screen. Oh well, I was hoping to rub all of this in her face but at least she will know she can't fuck with me any more. Knowing I've seen her dirty pics is just the cherry on top.

Her expression is not one of embarrassment, but rather a look of excitement. She looks at me and winks, sending chills down my spine. Her whole demeanor changes instantly. "Ummm Dan?" She looks absolutely terrified. "Will you ... please protect me from Mr. Duffy? ... Please?"

Dan turns to see her staring at her laptop screen in horror before turning to face me. "What's going on here Will?" With his eyes still locked onto me "Veronica, are you alright?" I am frozen in fear. I was in the clear! Why did I push my luck?! Fuck?!

"He ... he was on my laptop. It's my personal laptop and he had no right! Those pictures were private, but he found them. Why would my teacher do this Dan?" This bitch.

Dan is loosing his calm. "Mr. Duffy, take a seat while I attend to Miss Veronica. I recommend you stay quiet." I want to scream, but know she fucking has me again. I'm sure I'll have my chance to plead my case, even if it's to a judge. I can feel the tears welling up in my eyes, thinking about how close I was to freedom.

Dan walks over to her and quietly speaks to her while keeping an eye on me. He points to the gym bag and Veronica begins digging through it. She looks up at me in disgust. "Where's my panties you sicko?!"

I feel the blood drain from my face knowing exactly where her panties are. What could I possibly say to Dan to make him believe she took them off in class, expecting me to pick them up? "I never opened your bag Veronica. I promise, Dan."

"Now Will, I'm not picking sides here, but this isn't looking good for you. The text messages you sent her definitely don't help your case either. Inviting her to your house to pick up her gym bag looks pretty bad too. You won't like this, but I would feel better if I could check your bag and pockets. I'd prefer it if we don't involve the police. Would you be willing to put my mind at ease, Will?"

This isn't fucking right! I didn't do this! Maybe if I can cooperate, I can convince Dan of what really happened before he calls the cops. It's a risk, but what choice do I have? Either he's going to find the panties or the cops will. "Dan ... can I talk to you for a sec in private?"

"Sorry, I don't feel comfortable with that. Maybe if you let me search you and your bag, and I can see you aren't going to cause problems, I would be willing to talk things out. Please make this easy on yourself Will."

"Alright Dan, I'll be honest with you. I know you're a good guy and you've always been willing to listen to me." I reach in my pocket and pull out the panties. "Here. But I didn't take these from her bag. I picked them off the floor where she left them." I can see Dan isn't exactly buying this, but I'm not sure I can go into the whole story yet. "I know this sounds crazy, but it's true. She has been blackmailing me with a video that was on her laptop, so when I had the chance to delete the video, I took it."

"Hold up. Why were her private pictures pulled up on her laptop if you were just looking for the supposed video? And why would she just take off her underwear in class?" At least he's asking questions.

"I promised I'd be honest, so I will be. I found that folder while looking for my video. Once I found and deleted the video, I gave into temptation and started looking. It was wrong, and I'm sorry. As for the underwear, you will need to ask her why she did it but I believe she knew I would pick them up so she could get me in trouble."

"Hmm ... well Will, I'm trying to believe you. Maybe if you answered a few more difficult questions, you might be able to sway me." Fuck yes! Dan you are the fucking man!

"Of course Dan, ask whatever you want."

"Were you attracted to Veronica before she supposedly blackmailed you?"

"Yes Dan, I was."

"Was your attraction sexual in nature?"

"... it was."

"Have you masturbated while thinking of her?"

What the fuck? What does that matter? "I don't see how..."

"You promised to answer my questions. Or would you rather answer to the police?"

"Sorry, you're right. Umm ... yeah, I did."

"How did her ass taste when you kissed it?"

"What? How did you ..." Veronica bursts into laughter and my head is spinning. What the fuck is going on?!

"Well done Danny boy. I will reward you later, now fuck off and make sure nobody comes in. I need to formally welcome Will to his new life."

Author's note: Thank you for reading my story. I am still new to writing erotica and would greatly appreciate your candid feedback.