Her Professor Ch. 05

Story Info
Veronica gives Dan a choice.
1.6k words
4.63
2.1k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is spinning as I see Dan make a quick exit. Is she black mailing him too? How many men does she have under her thumb? I look back at Veronica in a speechless stupor. I feel relief, despair, anger, confusion and terror. Each one involuntarily popping up and falling back, only to be replaced with another. It's like a sadistic game of emotional wack-a-mole. Panic rises above all other emotions the longer she sits there, watching me. Is she waiting for me to speak? What am I supposed to do? Say something! Anything! "So... D, D, Dan. He uh knows?"

Veronica's smile drops. "Seriously?! You are one dense mother fucker. Don't you recognize art when you see it? When you saw Michaelangelo's David, you probably asked 'Durrrr, is that made of rock?'. Un-fucking believable. One day, you will look back in admiration of the masterpiece that just unfolded before your eyes." She grimaces and shakes her head in disgust.

Bitch, you are fucking with my livelihood and you expect me to be impressed?! I promise you will regret how you fucked with me! And Dan, that piece of dog shit is going to pay too.

"Aww, look at you. I'm touched you are so excited to be my bitch. You look so happy, like you are about to pop. I know this is a big deal for you, but try to breathe. We can't have you fainting now can we? Not when we have so much to discuss." Veronica walks to the front of the room and pulls the chair out from behind the teacher's desk. She sits down, crosses her legs, and points to the floor in front of her. "Come."

I walk over while focusing on breathing. I need to stay calm or I might say something I regret. She waves her finger from side to side while shaking her head, making me pause. She taps her ear, signaling she is waiting for me to respond. Ugh. "Yes Ma'am." She nods in approval as I take my place on the floor a few feet in front of her. Normally, I'd be tempted to peek up her skirt, but I feel nothing but pure hatred for this cunt so I decide to stare at the floor instead.

She looks down at me kneeling before her, and her whole demeanor changes. "Isn't this just so exciting?" Fuck no! "Wondering what's going to come next. Am I going to be mean, am I going to be nice, am I going to lift my skirt just to see how you respond?" My eyes betray me as they follow her fingers sliding across the hem of her skirt. No! I hate this bitch! "The anticipation must be eating you alive."

I silence my inner monologue before it starts spilling out. "I'm nervous... Ma'am."

"Is that really so different? Either way you are hanging on my every word, hoping for a certain outcome. Go on, admit you're excited so we can move on."

They aren't the same, but whatever. "I'm excited, Ma'am."

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it sweetpea?"

Shove your pet names up your ass! "No, Ma'am."

"Good, now I'm going to tell you a few things, many of which you will not agree with, but don't worry. In time, you absolutely will. Confirm that you understand what I tell you with a simple 'Understood.'"

I fill the brief silence "understood."

"First, You. Belong. To me. I'm not borrowing you, I didn't rent you, I'm not taking you for a test drive. You are my property and you are lucky I chose you. To be crystal clear, your purpose is to please me, anywhere, anytime, and by any means necessary."

I'm nobody's property you little shit, and I never will be. "Understood."

"Second. The text messages, videos, Dan's testimony, and your secrets are safe. I will do all I can to keep it that way. I want to keep you safe so please don't force me to ruin your life."

I'm not sure if I've ever heard a more compassionate threat. "Understood."

"In fact, just to prove to you how much I care about your safety, I'm willing to keep a copy of your house key. You know, for safety."

"Safety?" She doesn't even care enough to come up with a good excuse.

"Yeah bitch, I said safety. Give me your house key."

"I don't have a copy. I need my key." I'm lying but I'll do whatever I can to keep my key from her.

"Oh, well I guess that means I'll need to come back to your place and unlock the door for you. Maybe introduce myself to the neighbors..."

"Alright." I grab my keys from my pocket. "I have a spare. Here" I drop my key into her hand.

"Tisk tisk Willy. We will deal with your dishonesty later. For now, just sit there and shut the fuck up while I finish going over what's expected of you. Nod if you can do that." I nod, feeling like my face is on fire. "Third. As you have already learned, there are others that belong to me. Their secrets are safe and I made them the same commitment I made to you. If you expose any of them or just one of their secrets, I will devote all of my resources to destroying you."

Shit, I actually respect her for this one. No matter, she's still a bitch that deserves to suffer for what she's done. "Understood."

"What I have just told you will be known as the three facts. You will recite them on demand. Repeat after me. I belong to Veronica."

"I belong to Veronica."

She continues "She keeps me safe because I am hers."

"She keeps me safe because I am hers."

"If I want to stay safe, I must keep others safe."

This is some stupid shit. "If I want to stay safe, I must keep others safe."

"Good. We will practice that later." She stands up and walks around the desk and leans back against it. "I know this has been very exciting and you have been surprisingly well-behaved, so I've decided to reward you. Because I am generous, I will let you choose your prize." Veronica steps forward and places her feet on the outside of my bent knees. She begins running her fingers through my hair as she gently pulls my scalp backward, lifting my face towards her downturned eyes. Her skirt is inches from my face with the hem falling just below my chin. "Do not answer until I tell you to."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Option number one, I stop coming to this class so you can teach without being distracted by me being in the front row. Of course you will give me an A for the semester." Being so close to her pantiless pussy has my cock staring with arousal, despite my feeble attempt to resist. "Hand me my panties." I fish them out of my pocket and put them in her hand. She pulls my hair forward, tilting my head down til I'm staring directly at the front of her skirt. "Option number two, I will let you take these panties home with you." Fuck, that's an easy decision. No more having to deal with you torturing me in class? Sign me up. "Mmmm Seeing my professor kneeling before me has me so turned on my juices are beginning to run down the inside of my thigh." The mental picture has me salivating and the heat radiating from her body beckons me to lean forward. I fucking need to get away from her before I fall into temptation.She reaches her panty-filled hand between her thighs then holds it above my head. Her other hand lifts my chin to see her panties dangling above me. "They are freshly soaked and still warm. So tell me Will, are they going in my gym bag or do you want to claim them?"

Fuck! A minute ago, I was absolutely sure what I was going to choose. Now all I can think about it is how her panties would taste. It's just a pair of dirty panties. Once I jerk off, I won't care about them anymore. But it's been so long since I've tasted pussy and it will probably be a long time before I do again. But I fucking hate her! Fuck my life! "I... uhh... I will..."

"Stop. Close your eyes. Breathe in through your nose. And out through your mouth. Do that three times, than speak without thinking."

I breathe in deeply. I can smell the moisture between her legs, and saliva fills my mouth. I wonder what her skin tastes like.

I exhale while curing myself for wanting her. Her constant torment will drive me insane, and properly lead me to getting fired anyways.

I breathe in again, noticing the warmth of the air as it enters my nostrils. Her body heat is somehow erotic.

Once again, I breathe out. Is this worth losing your job? You're a good teacher and other students are depending on you. How could you be so selfish?

I breathe in for the third time. She is surely going to make my life hell for who knows how long. I should try to make the best of it.

I exhale and look up to see her looking down at me, her eyes peeking over the horizon of her tits. I speak before I have a chance to think about my choice and I can tell she knew my answer before I uttered my first syllable.