Her Professor Ch. 06

Story Info
Will makes his decision, but is it the right one?
3.2k words
4.19
2.2k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ma'am, I will choose to have you drop my class... I..." I surprised myself with that response, I didn't have anything else to follow up with. The awkward words hang as she steps back waiting for me to finish. "... it's too much. I need to keep my job." Her face offers nothing. Is she angry? Is she happy? Does she even care what I chose?

She turns and drops her panties into her gym bag and zips it up. "You should be proud of yourself Willy dilly ding dong. Most straight men would take the panties. Maybe I should have offered to let you have Dan's panties instead? Oh well." She packs up her laptop and throws the strap of her gym bag over her shoulder. "Watch this." She lifts her hand to the side of her mouth "Dan!!!"

Dan cracks the door and pokes his head inside. "Yes Ma'am?"

Veronica snaps her fingers and points to the floor next to me. Dan hurries in and kneels, looking up for further direction. "This one didn't want my soaking wet panties and it seems like such a waste to just toss them back in my gym bag..."

"Please Ma'am, may I have them? I'll do anything. Please?" Dan begs in sincere desperation.

"Have them? You can't be serious" Veronica seems amused by Dan's apparently ridiculous request. "You fuck up by calling me 'Miss Veronica' in front of a prospect, and still have the balls to ask if you can have my panties?" She places her hands on Dan's shoulders and swings her foot directly into his crotch causing him to collapse in agony. "Try again, bitch! Remember your purpose this time." Empathy pain causes my balls to crawl up inside my body.

Dan gingerly returns to his kneeling position while fighting through the pain. "I am very sorry for forgetting my purpose Ma'am. How may I be of use to you regarding your panties?"

"I just love how every man comes with a reset button between their legs. They say some stupid shit and BAM!" She punches her fist into her open palm. "Works like a charm every time." Veronica returns to her seat and crosses her legs. "Tell me Dandy, are you in any way attracted to men?"

"No Ma'am. I am not." Dan still groans in pain as he speaks.

"So no desire to suck a big fat weiner, right?"

"No ma'am." I'm not sure I like where this is heading.

"Perfect. What if I were to offer to let you take these wet panties home if you were to suck on Will's hairy cock? Would you accept?"

Dan blurts out with no hesitation "Yes Ma'am. Should I start now?" Dan looks at my crotch, up to my eyes, then back to Veronica.

Veronica puts her fists on her hips and turns her chin up. "Danny, did you forget you weren't gay? Straight boys are repulsed by the idea of tasting penis."

"I am straight Ma'am. I am only interested because you offered your panties."

"Hmmm, while I know you would do anything for a taste of my pussy, your response was a little too eager for someone that claims to be straight. I think it's time we explore this side of you. Don't you think?"

"As you wish Ma'am. Is your offer still on the table? Because I am ready."

"You silly stupid boy, you can't explore your homosexual desires and be rewarded with panties soaked in pussy juice. I know you are eager to get your lips around a cock, but you will just need to wait. Go home and look for the sexiest men you can find on the internet. I want a list of your favorites before midnight and how much time you spent looking. If I like your list, you will be rewarded. Go."

Dan stands up and tucks his erection into his waistband. "Yes Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am" Dan leaves in a hurry.

"You see, Dan wasn't as strong willed as you. He took my panties the first time they were offered to him, and as you can see, he's addicted. You will be too, but not until I have broken you. And that's my favorite part, so please hold on to hope as long as fucking possible. Only when I have you begging and pleading for it will I consider letting you taste my pussy." Veronica uncrosses and recrosses her legs, pulling my gaze between them. I rub my aching erect cock through my pants, recognizing how weak I am in this moment, but I'm determined. I won't let her break me, I can't. "You are free to go home now," she flips her hand towards the door. "but keep your phone handy. I don't like waiting for a response."

Relieved, I lift myself up off the ground and brush the carpet lint from my pants. Veronica clears her throat and shoots me a chastising look. "Yes Ma'am. Sorry." She doesn't seem to want my acknowledgement or apology; her look is that of someone that just needed to check an item off her list. I need to get the hell out of here before she decides she wants more of me. I walk to the door, restraining my desire to run. Entering the hall, I close the door behind me, exhaling the breath I didn't know I was holding. I flee to my car without looking back. Each step is one closer to freedom. As I drop into the driver's seat, I feel a vibration coming from the phone in my pocket. I suddenly realize that freedom just might be a thing of the past and I'm filled with despair. I dig my phone out of my pocket and am surprised and slightly relieved to see it's not from Veronica, it's from an unknown number.

"The gym bag was left in the classroom"

"Go get it and take it home with you"

"You are not allowed to open it"

"If you respond to this message, you know what will happen"

"FUCK!!!" I scream and bang the palms of my hands against the steering wheel. I throw open my car door and hike back to the classroom cursing her and what she is putting me through. The lights are off and there is nobody nearby. I head inside and grab the gym bag, angrily stuffing it under my arm. I briskly walk to my car and toss the gym bag in the back seat before driving home. The conflicting feelings of lust and rage are exhausting. I walk through my front door wanting to furiously break everything in sight, but the idea of burying my face in that gym bag while I jerk off just will not go away.

I drop the bag on the couch and head to the kitchen to make some food. I open the fridge to an assortment of condiments and a few leftover containers that should have been trashed a week ago. "Fuck it" I say as I fling the fridge door closed. I pull out my phone and order a pizza with a mountain of meat on it. I just need to salivate over something other than wet panties, even if it gives me a heart attack.

As per usual, I flop onto the couch, turn on the TV, and kick my feet up on the coffee table. Just as the screen lights up, everything abruptly shuts off. God damn power outage. After a couple minutes of staring at a blank screen, I realize it might be a while. I might as well get comfortable so I spin to the side and lay down. My feet unexpectedly land on something so I look down to see them resting on the gym bag I was somehow able to forget. I drop my head back and stare at the ceiling, replaying the events of the day. Visions of Veronica's inner thighs and her wet panties hanging from her finger cause my cock to stir. The shame hits hard but dissipates as I realize I don't need to be strong right now. She's not here. I sit back up and grab the gym bag, pulling it onto my lap. I drop my head down and sniff at the zipper. I pick up the faint musty smell of sweaty gym clothes. She must have buried her panties so I wouldn't be able to sneak a sniff. I look at the zipper tab, knowing it's off limits. How would she know if I opened the bag? Does she have some sort of trap inside? Is there some sort of recording device and she's using it to listen to me right now?

I push the bag onto the floor in frustration and throw up my middle finger at it. "Fuck you bitch! I'm not falling for your stupid game!" I sit back feeling proud of myself for not taking the bait. I look at my phone, realizing it's my only hope for distraction. I've still got some time to rub out a quick one before the pizza gets here. I grab some lotion and a few tissues from the bathroom in preparation. I drop my pants and fall back on the couch with my phone in hand. I type one of my go-to searches "big tits" and see all the same old videos I've seen before. I try "big ass", "lesbian", "milf", etc. Still nothing is doing it for me. Out of the corner of my eye I see that damned gym bag. All of my senses come to life as I remember those soaked cotton panties. The reflective coating on the thin fabric makes my lips jealous while my mouth fills with saliva. The scent has me wondering if it tastes just as good. I dare not imagine how much better it would be direct from the source. My tongue is enveloped with the heat of an imaginary pussy. It's so visceral I can almost hear the popping and smacking sound that comes from a tongue exploring wet pussy.

From memory alone, I am fully erect. I feel ashamed of my arousal as I squirt a dollop of lotion into my palm. She's trying to confuse me, make me think I'm some pathetic cuck bitch that's turned on by her treating me like shit. She's just hot, that's all. Everything else about her makes me sick. I'm sure half the girls I've jerked off to are annoying as shit, so why should she be any different? Fuck her, thinking she's so clever. I'm going to use her like the whore she is.

The shame is replaced with a sense of vengeance as I indulge the pleasure of the first stroke. My hand pumps up and down slowly, in hopes of prolonging the sensation. "You like that, don't you bitch?" Imagining how she sounds getting a dick shoved up her ass makes me smile. I grab the gym bag, and press my nose up against the zipper. "I can smell how wet you are. You think you can fuck with me? Who's getting fucked now, slu..."

The door suddenly swings open and a flash illuminates the room. "What the fuck!" Startled, I pull the bag onto my lap in an attempt to cover my dick. I'm temporarily blinded by the flash but can immediately tell who's here by her giggle.

"Poor little Willy. Humping away at my gym bag like some horny little mutt. It was awfully kind of you to leave your door unlocked for me. In fact, let's make this a rule. Whenever you are home, your door is to be unlocked. That way I can surprise you whenever I want. Isn't that fun?"

If I weren't filled with rage, I'd be crying. "Loads."

Veronica walks directly toward me and slaps me across the face. That attitude of yours..." She smiles. "... is going to get you into so many delicious predicaments." I'm dumbfounded. I can't remember the last time I was struck by anyone. Did that seriously just happen?

Knock knock knock. "uhh, hello? Pizza for Will." The voice of a stoned surfer comes from the open door.

I rush to pull up my pants, but Veronica steps on them. "Not yet." She whispers, then puts a finger to her lips, before turning toward the door. "Hey there... Zach, is it?"

The delivery guy looks at his name badge then back up to Veronica. "Ha, that's me."

"Great. As you can see, I'm obviously not Will. He's over there making sweet love to some of my laundry." She steps aside, allowing the pizza guy to see me. "Give the man a wave Will so he knows it's you." I stare at the floor and wave.

Zach laughs like an idiot "No shit? That's hilarious bruh."

"Indeed Zach. Anyways, Will's wallet is in his pants, the ones around his ankles, and I'm sure you're not wanting a handful of lotion-covered bills. Am I right Zach?"

"Eww, no way. But I can't just give this pizza to you for free, ya know?"

"Of course not, that would be ridiculous. I would pay, but as you can see by my outfit, I have no place for a wallet." Veronica opens her jacket to Zach, and he clearly likes what he sees.

Zach's head pokes out from behind Veronica. "Dang bro, is this your girl?"

Veronica gently touches Zach's cheek, pulling his attention back to her. "I am nobody's girl, Zach. Now about this pizza, what if I let Will fondle your dick? Will that cover the pizza?" What the fuck?!

"Haha no offense brah, but I ain't into dudes. You on the other hand..." Zach reaches out to touch Veronica.

She softly grabs and pushes it toward him. "Oh my, every girl loves a man that isn't scared to take what he wants. I need to speak with Will before the fun begins, is that okay with you sir?"

Zach clears his throat and tries to look tough. "I'll allow it." He steps inside and puts the pizza on the floor.

What is going on? This poor boy doesn't know who he's messing with. I watch as he stares at Veronica's ass as she walks over to me. "Take this phone and start recording. If the video is not on this phone when I'm finished, your love affair with my gym bag is going viral." Veronica unlocks her phone and puts it in my hand before walking back to Zach. I don't have time to think, so I just hit record. "I'm sorry about not having enough cash to pay for the pizza. Do you accept any other forms of payment?"

Zach reaches around Veronica and squeezes her ass. "Yeah, looks like you got enough here to pay." Veronica pushes him, but Zach holds on to her. "No? Well maybe your pretty mouth can cover what you owe."

Veronica knees Zach on the balls, causing him to collapse in agony. "Get out of here pervert before I call the cops!" She runs to me and watches the screen as I record Zach.

"You bitch!" Zach groans from the floor as he struggles to get to his feet. Veronica taps the screen, stopping the recording, and takes her phone.

"So here's the deal, Zach-a-lack... meh, it'll do. You are now my pizza bitch. Yay, right?"

"Fuck you, I'm no one's bitch."

"This video says otherwise." She shows the screen to Zach, now standing on trembling legs. Zach lunges for the phone but Veronica tosses it in my direction. I grab it in time to see Veronica tripping Zach and kneeling on his back. "The video is already in the cloud, pizza bitch. Try touching me or my phone again and the video is going to your corporate office. Got it sweetheart?"

Zach relaxes his straining muscles, knowing he's been beat. So this is what it must have looked like when Veronica did this to me. It would be impressive if it weren't so depressing. I look at the phone, and consider deleting the video. Oh shit, Veronica fucked up! I swipe to the side to find the picture she took of me. Without hesitation, I delete the photo. Fuck yes! I want to celebrate my victory, but I don't want her to know, not yet anyway.

With Veronica now off his back, Zach stands back up and attempts to rub the pain from his balls. "Why are you doing this to me man? You were the one coming onto me."

Veronica laughs "Right, like I would fuck a 30-year old pizza boy. For now, as my pizza bitch, you will be paying for all my pizza's."

"Yo, I can't be paying for your pizzas all the time. I can barely pay my bills as it is."

"Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe you should get a second job. Come to think of it, having a taco bitch would be nice too." Veronica laughs again, clearly enjoying herself.

"This job ain't worth it bro, I'll just quit. Then you'll have to find some other sucker to be your pizza bitch." Zach seems proud of his strategy as he puffs up his chest.

"You think you can outsmart me? You stupid stupid stupid man, I'm a seasoned pro at this. Let me explain what will happen to you if you quit. Since I can't turn it into the place you work, the video will be handed off to the police. But being charged with sexual assault is only the beginning. The video then gets posted to every social media site. You think you'll be employable after the world sees you molesting a customer? Not to mention the death threats and getting your ass beat whenever you are recognized in public. Is that what you would prefer? Didn't think so. Now that we understand each other, you will need to ask nicely if you want to be my pizza bitch." Holy shit, this bitch is brutal! She's willing to destroy his life over some free pizza?

I can see Zach silently struggling to comprehend what just happened. A few seconds pass before he finally speaks. "Can I be your pizza bitch?"

"hmmm. Nah, I'll just send the video."

Zach instantly falls to his knees. "Please! Please let me be your pizza bitch! I promise I'll do a good job, I promise!"

Veronica looks back at me. "You see that Will. That's what begging looks like. Glare at me all you want, that's going to be you." She turns back to Zach. "Ok, wow. If it means that much to you, I'll let you be my pizza bitch. No need to get all emotional about it. Go write you full name and phone number on the pizza box, then fuck off."

Zach picks the pizza up off the floor, puts it on the table, then grabs a pen from his pocket. After scribbling down his info he walks to the door and lets himself out. Veronica turns back to look at me and she's beaming. She must really get off on this shit. "Wasn't that exciting? I was just going to grab my gym bag and head home, but now I'm all revved up, so I guess I can stick around a bit." This isn't an act, she is genuinely excited. "Lose the pants and lock the door, you are about to have an evening you will never forget."