Her Professor Ch. 07

Story Info
Will is left alone with Veronica, but not for long.
1.1k words
4.46
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A sexy girl promising me an evening I will never forget, is a dream come true. But when that girl is Veronica, it's more of a nightmare. I'm already worn thin from our last encounter and my balls are already begging for release. How will I stand a chance?

"Will. Pants. Door. Now."

Alright, I'm moving, cunt. "Yes, Ma'am." I do as instructed leaving me wearing nothing but my socks and shirt.

"Be a doll and go light some candles. Who knows how much longer your power will be out."

Candles? Do I even have candles? I might have some birthday candles, but those won't last long. I might have some left over from that horrific night I tried to be romantic with my ex. Oh wait, she snapped them in half before she stormed out. "I'm sorry Ma'am don't have any candles."

She rolls her eyes. "Typical. Go borrow some from your neighbor then. Sheesh, do I have to think of everything?"

Is Sarah even home? I peek out the window and see her out on her porch, reading a book. I grab my shoes and walk over to my pants. "No. Those stay put, same with the shoes."

"but how can I ..."

Veronica loses her patience. "Stop being a little bitch and figure it the fuck out."

I look down and feel somewhat relieved my shirt just barely covers my dick. I scramble to the door, crack it open, and poke out my head. "Hey Sarah!" She looks up from her book, trying to find who was calling to her. "Over here, it's Will."

Sarah looks my way. "Oh hey Will. What's up with this power outage? You want to come over and wait it out with me?"

"I wish I could but I'm kinda in the middle of something. Do you have some candles I could borrow, by chance?"

"Yeah, I think so." She closes her book and stands up. "Come on over and we can take a look around."

Shit, I'm going to sound like a jerk. "Any chance you could uh ... bring them over? I ... I'm a little embarrassed to yell out why, but if you bring me some candles I can explain."

Sarah drops her book onto her chair. "Ooh, I'm intrigued. I'll be right over."

Another unrecognizable voice comes from somewhere in the neighborhood. "Don't fall for it girl, he's just trying to get you to stick a candle up his butt!" Veronica laughs along with a few other neighbors.

"Mind your business or I'll..." I'm startled as Veronica slaps my bare ass, stopping me mid-sentence. I look back at her shaking her finger in my face.

I look back outside as the other voice responds. "Or you'll what? I dare you to finish that sentence.

Veronica grabs me by the face and turns me. "If you want to get in a pissing contest, I'll gladly boot your naked ass out the door. Now apologize for disturbing their evening."

Apologize? To that eavesdropping asshole?! I fling my arm towards the door and stare at her with my mouth hanging open. I can tell she is not messing around so I face the door and yell "Sorry for disturbing your evening."

Veronica lightly taps my tender ass. "...sir"

"Ugh ... SIR." I turn my back to the sound of laughter echoing down the street.

Veronica smiles at me as I walk away fuming. "See, look how happy you made him."

"He's laughing at me."

"Well if you think there's still a problem, maybe you should bake him a batch of cookies. Then you too can talk it over. How does that sound?"

No fucking way! I'm not doing it. "Wait, I was wrong. Now that you mention it, I think we resolved our problem."

"That's what I thought." The pompous smile of hers causes my teeth to grind together. "Come, take my coat and drape it over the chair." I'm happy to switch topics so I step behind her and remove her coat in silence. I slide the coat down until her arms are free from the sleeves. The backs of my fingers inadvertently graze her skin. The softness and body heat are difficult to ignore. It isn't until the coat is removed that I see what grabbed Zach's attention. A tight, sleeveless, curve-hugging red dress that ended half way down her thigh. Despite the humiliation she makes me endure, my cock betrays me. Despite my efforts, blood pumps into my cock until it's fully erect.

"Stop eye fucking me and put my coat on the chair." realizing that's exactly what I was doing, I stop and do as instructed.

Knock knock knock

I jump back, startled by the sound. Veronica looks at me and nods her head towards the door. I put my hands over my cock, hoping she won't notice the effect she had on me. I can't answer the door with a boner. Maybe if I hide off to the side a bit. "Coming." I meekly make my way to the door and crack it slightly. "Hey Sarah."

"Hey Will, I got your candles." I keep my boner pressed against the back of the door as I slowly open it. Once it's wide enough to reach my hand through, I reach for the candles. "Well aren't you going to invite me in? It seems only fair to tell me why you needed me to hand deliver these candles, don't you think?"

"Can I tell you later? I'm just..."

"Will! Stop being so rude. Let her come inside already." Veronica's voice sends chills up my spine. I shudder as I open the door. Please don't freak out.

"Thank you." Sarah steps inside and comes face to face with Veronica. "Hello, my name is Sarah."

"Veronica, nice to meet you. Sorry about Will, he's just bashful because he's half naked and has an erection." Fuuuuuck! My eyes nearly pop out of my skull.

Sarah does a quick take in my direction, then looks back at Veronica. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you two. Uhh ... here's your candle sticks." She places them in Veronica's hands. "I should probably get going anyways." She starts backing towards the door, noticeably uncomfortable.

"Sorry Sarah." I shamefully mutter.

"Pshhh, No need to apologize, I'm the one intruding. It's not like I haven't seen a naked man before ... not that I saw your ... you naked. So nice to meet you Veronica. You too Will. Bye." with that she turns her back to us and briskly walks home without looking back. I slam the door and lock it. I can feel my heartbeat in every inch of my body. The walls feel like their closing in on me and I can't breathe. I start to feel lightheaded moments before the world goes dark.