Her Professor Ch. 08

Story Info
Veronica pushes Will to his limit.
2.7k words
3.86
1.8k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... that's it, open your eyes. There we go. You're alright" An unrecognizable voice greets me as I gain consciousness. Everything's blurry and I can't figure out what's going on, or where I am. "Say something if you can hear me." The best I can offer is a grunt. She gently caresses my face as she speaks. "Just relax, I got you." I nuzzle into her, feeling thankful for her soothing nature. "That's it. Remember, I keep you safe because you are mine." That's an odd thing to say. Where have I heard that before? The world instantly comes into focus as I look up to see my caregiver's face. "Hey, welcome back sleepy head."

In a panic, I roll off her lap and scurry backward across the room. "What's going on? Did you drug me?" I'm suddenly aware I am half naked, so I pull my shirt down to cover myself. "And where are my pants?"

"Drug you? Don't be silly Willy." She snickers at her rhyme. "I can already make you do whatever I want without drugs. You seriously don't remember what happened?"

I try to remember but come up with nothing. "I don't."

"Well, you aren't wearing pants because you were in the middle of humping my gym bag when I arrived. Then your neighbor Sarah stopped by for a visit and you got so turned on by her seeing your little thing that you passed out. Any of this ringing a bell?"

I look at the couch and see the lotion. "Wait, I wasn't humping your gym bag, I was smelling it while I jac..." Fuck my life! Did I seriously just admit to that?!

Veronica couldn't look happier. "Oh, and I suppose you think that's somehow less pathetic. I knew you wanted to fuck me, but diddling yourself over clothes just because they touched my body is obsessive." No need for me to respond, my flushed cheeks communicate everything running through my head. She slowly walks towards me shedding the look of disgust and replacing it with a sensual one. "Come on Will, just admit you want nothing more than to be my bitch." Her expressive annunciation of the word 'bitch' makes the insult almost ... sexy. The click of her heels echoes throughout the room with each step steals my attention. Click ... click ... click. I stay silent. That is definitely not what I want, but I know it's best if I stay on her good side. "Don't worry, I'm not going to order you to say it." click ... click. "It will happen eventually, and you will mean it with every fiber of your being." click. She stops directly in front of me and stares me in the eyes. I do all I can to keep my eyes locked on hers as a show of defiance, but look to the floor in a matter of seconds.

She remains silent and unmoving as if waiting for me to do something. I much prefer staring at her shoes than looking up to see the smug look likely plastered on her face. A hazy and distorted image of her lower body stretches across the reflective service of her shoes. The red dress hem momentarily sways over her bare thighs as Veronica shifts her weight to her other foot. The frustrating realization that I would be able to see up her dress from my current position causes my eyes to momentarily glance upward before I regain control and push their gaze back to the floor. Though I stopped myself before I saw above her knees, that moment of weakness left a mental picture of her smooth skin which now gnaws at my determination.

I close my eyes but it only makes the image more vivid. My nose picks up a distinctly feminine scent that is usually associated with lotion or body wash, likely emanating from her bare skin. I reopen my eyes as my resolve crumbles. In my mentally weary state, I relent to my desire for more, focusing my attention on the smooth toned skin of her lower legs. The scent seemingly becomes stronger as I stare at the source. I want to feel her skin with my hands, but know better than to attempt such a thing. I take in every detail as my eyes inevitably float upward until I can see the light passing through her dress, painting her legs in a sensual shade of red. I tilt my head down, revealing another quarter inch of her thigh. By dropping my head another couple of inches, I would surely see panties ... that is, unless she isn't wearing any.

"interesting..." her voice pulls me from my lusty trance. I look up to find her staring at my crotch. My eyes shoot down and see my very naked, very erect cock dripping loads of precum.

"Shit!" I quickly cover my shame, feeling my entire body blush.

"Now Will, it may be below average, but I wouldn't call it shit. Besides, I was commenting on the river of precum that was flowing out of you." I know she's fucking with me. Everything I've read confirms I'm above average.

"I wasn't talking about my dick. And it's not below average." Veronica clears her throat and puts a hand to her ear. I toss out a monotonous "...Ma'am".

"Let me guess, you googled 'average penis size'..." of course she puts her finger up and uses air quotes. "... and found a website that plopped that pathetic thing in the 'above average' category?"

"Every guy does it ... Ma'am." I look up at her from under my brow.

Veronica giggles. "You seriously think a man with ten inches of thick cock is worried if he's above average? Ha! If you are wondering if you're average, trust me, you definitely fall short." I bite my tongue, knowing it's not worth arguing. She knows my cock is plenty big. I'm not going to let her get to me. "Look at you, getting all bitchy over something so ..." She looks at my hand-covered cock and catches a giggle in her throat. "... insignificant."

She stares at my face as I can feel it turning red with rage. She seems to be soaking it in, the sadistic bitch. What kind of horrible person would delight in someone else's anguish? I loathe this woman to my very core. As the seconds tick by, I can feel myself losing grip of my self-control. Why the fuck is she just staring at me?! You better fucking leave soon or I will make you!!! My hands ball up into fists and I don't know how much longer I can hold myself back.

Without flinching "I bet you can't guess if I'm wearing panties." What?!?! She pauses to watch the smoke coming out of my ears. "I'll tell you what. If you guess right, I'll spread my legs and show you."

You Fucking Evil Bitch!!! I want to tear your face off, not your dress! I feel nothing but hatred. No lust, no sadness, no fear. Fuck all of this, I'd rather be in prison than put up with her shit for another minute! She stands back up as I scan the room for my pants. I'll say what I need to say then I'm physically tossing her nasty ass out the door.

"Here I'll help you." She reaches her hands between her legs, then holds her finger in front of my face. "Does this taste like it came from my panties or is it straight from the source?"

I can smell her scent coming from her visibly wet finger. Wait, now she's horny!? This bitch is crazy! She gets one look at my hard cock and she's soaking. She's just one of those roleplaying sluts that wants to be forced into taking dick as if she didn't already want it. I knew she was lying about mine being small! This is all just foreplay to her! Why else would she come here? My muscles slowly loosen up as I realize this nut job is obsessed with me. I see her now for what she truly is and I almost pity her. I can play along, but once she sees what I can do with my so-called "insignificant" dick, she'll see who's in charge. I sit up and give her a knowing smile as I grab her wrist and slide her finger into my mouth. I hold her hand in place as I rub my tongue up and down each side of her finger, lapping up the taste I've been craving, and it's even better than I expected. I can feel myself getting hard again, eager for more. Lucky for her, I'm going to take what I want.

"There, isn't it so much better..."

"Mmmm" I snarl with a nod.

She continues "...when you stop acting like a little bitch and do as you're told?"

Veronica's hand slips from my grasp as her finger is swiftly yanked from my mouth. My eyes fly open as my attention is instantly on my balls as they are crushed by Veronica's shoe. I freezing terror. "P-please, I'm sorry."

"Why are you sorry Will? And a word of advice, now is not the time for dishonesty." She lightly presses her foot down to emphasize her point.

"I'm sorry ... because uh... I was angry at you ... Ma'am."

She reaches out and grabs a fist full of my hair. "Do you seriously think it's wise to downplay what just happened?! The next thing out of your mouth better be the complete unadulterated truth or we will find out what testicles sound like when they pop!"

I'm not sorry, but I need to say something. Anything, as long as it's true. "...I was so angry I was going to hurt you, okay?! I'm sorry, I'm fucking sorry! Please let me go, Please!"

"Put out your hands." I hear a rustling sound as I immediately cup my hands together. A heavy pair of handcuffs fall into my waiting hands. "put 'em on behind your back. You have 20 seconds. Go." I move without thinking. I push my hand into the side of the cuff causing it to swing around and snap around my wrist. I tighten it a couple clicks wanting to keep it loose. My scalp screams in pain as she attempts to lift me by my hair "You're trying my patience bitch. Do it properly. This is your last warning." I ratchet the cuff until it's snug against my skin. I swing my hands behind my back and struggle to get the other cuff to open. "eight, seven, ..." I finally push it through and use my other hand to tighten it up. Veronica pushes my head down towards the floor on the side of me so she can get a look behind my back. "lift 'em up so I can see." I lift my arms as best I can.. After a few seconds her foot lifts as she takes a step back. I fall to the side and roll onto my knees, curling forward into a ball wanting nothing more than to rub my aching balls.

I writhe on the floor as pain radiates from my tender crotch, causing my stomach to churn. My rage, my lust, my will to fight ... all gone. "Please ... Please just stop. I'm sorry, okay? For everything. You proved your point. Please just take these off and go."

"Nice try Willy boy, but I wasn't born yesterday. You literally just told me you want to hurt me. Instead of feeling bad for yourself, maybe try being thankful."

"Thankful? Are you serious? I'm naked and handcuffed, and I'm being tortured by you. What the fuck do I have to be grateful for?"

She snickers, "Is that all?"

Bitch! I sit up on my knees and turn towards her. "My balls hurt, my neighbor thinks I'm a pervert, and I could lose my job any day..."

"Stop ... you're turning me on." She laughs. "No matter how true, and hot all of that is, you are better off being in my handcuffs." What? No way I'm better off like this. "Think about it. You were all emotional and on the verge of throwing a tantrum. What if you grew some balls and took a swing at me? At this very moment, you would still be in handcuffs. The difference is, you'd also be in the back of a squad car. Instead of waking up in your bed tomorrow, you would be waking up in a cell next to your new masculine lover. Let's call him ... Tony. When you're finally ripped away from Tony's loving arms, you would spend the whole ride home sitting on a bag of ice, wondering if you still had a job. That's not what I want for you. That's why I chose to keep you safe. Like I promised." She runs her fingers through my hair and smiles down at me. "Don't you see how I stopped all of that from happening to you?" I don't want to give it any thought so I nod, hoping she will move on. "Oh. And just like that you're convinced? Right." She mimics my nod with a goofy look on her face. "Come on Will. Close your eyes and really think about it. Ignore everything else and just focus on what would have happened if I didn't put the handcuffs on you." Her hand continues to slide through my hair and caress my face. Compared to the cold floor and the relentless pain in my balls, her touch is difficult to not enjoy. I close my eyes.

I remember I was on my knees, fucking seething with hatred. I wanted her to suffer, in every way possible. A sobering memory gives me chills, how I considered prison to be a price worth paying. Was I seriously that out of my mind? I would choose being locked up for years with Tony just to hurt her? No matter how much I hate to admit it, she was right. I most likely would have ended up hurting her. The dominoes all topple over one by one. She would have called the police and I would have been arrested. She would share the videos, I'd be fired, I would have everything taken from me. My head falls forward. My jaw tightens as I feel tears forming. I don't know what emotion I'm feeling, all I know is I need to let it out. My breath gets shaky and inevitably the first tear slides down my cheek. Veronica's finger wipes it away and lifts my head up to face her.

Softly she says "Look at me Will." I look at her through the blurry veil of tears. "Did I keep you safe?" my throat gets tight. I attempt to speak but no sound comes out, so I resort to a simple nod. "Good, and why did I keep you safe? I'll give you a hint. It's the most important fact."

I don't want to say the words. It's not true ... right? I mean, I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for her. Naked in handcuffs getting all emotional. But she was right about me needing to be handcuffed. Maybe she is right about a lot of things, but I'm just too stubborn to consider that I might be wrong. I'm lost and absolutely broken and she knows it. She could destroy me but doesn't. Why? What does that mean? Would she hold herself back if she truly hated me? I don't think so. Her hand on my face feels so kind and soothing. Could she genuinely care about me? Maybe she never grew out of that phase where kids are mean to their crushes. Are there people out there that think this is how you show affection? I can feel my grip on reality slipping, but I find peace in the idea of letting go. Allowing myself to drop every wall, being left bare and vulnerable. She smiles sweetly at me for the first time and I can't help but feel ... loved. The words come easy, in fact I'm smiling when I say them. "Because ... I belong to you."