Her Professor Ch. 09

Story Info
Veronica gives Will some new rules.
1.2k words
4.57
1.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 01/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment Veronica has no reaction, almost as if she didn't hear me. A slight feeling of worry begins to grow in the pit of my stomach but is relieved as she begins to speak. "Correct, except... I have been patient with you, but from now on there will be consequences when you don't address me properly. Is that clear?"

I wince. "Yes Ma'am. Sorry Ma'am."

"I know this is a very special moment for you, but I need you to pull yourself together." Her soothing tone instantly switches to being all business. She takes a step back but keeps her eyes locked onto mine. "Now, there's a few things I need to tell you before I go. I don't want to repeat myself so pay attention."

She's going to go? After all that just happened? Why does that bother me so much? "Yes Ma'am."

Veronica begins slowly pacing around me as she speaks. "I will be leaving town in the morning and will be returning in two weeks. Stand up." Veronica standing behind me, watches as I struggle to stand without the use of my hands. Once on my feet, she begins to unlock my handcuffs. She must not see me as a threat anymore, and rightfully so. My desire to harm her is surprisingly gone. "As you may recall, I wanted to take my time with you. While I am disappointed that couldn't happen, it's nice knowing I can break a man whenever I please." The handcuffs are removed and tossed onto the couch. "Floor." Veronica pats me on top of my head once it's clear to her I didn't Understand.

I feel embarrassed as I lower myself back onto my knees. "Sorry Ma'am."

"Still so much to teach you." She walks back around to the front of me. "As I was saying, I will be gone for a while, which I know will be hard for you. While you wait for my return, I can't have you forgetting about everything I've already done for you. For that reason, I have some new rules for you to follow. Coat." Once again I'm confused, but am quicker to figure out what she wants. I get up and briskly walk to her coat, grab it, and hand it to her. She takes it from me and starts searching for a pocket.

Veronica pauses and looks up at me. Her eyes flare, causing me to feel nervous. What does she want? What did I do wrong? She rolls her eyes then looks back at mine. "Floor."

"Shit. Sorry Ma'am." I start to kneel when she grabs and squeezes my ear, then painfully pulls my face to meet hers.

Sternly, she glares at me. "That kind of language from you is unacceptable. Do you understand me?"

My ear is throbbing, begging to be released. "I'm sorry Ma'am. I never meant to offend you. Please forgive me."

Veronica releases her grip and throws her hand up in frustration. "It's only been like 5 minutes since you admitted to belonging to me and you've already fucked up like three times." I drop to the floor as she goes back to searching the coat draped over her arm. "I promise you won't like what happens if you piss me off before my trip. As I was saying, I enjoy taking my time breaking a new sub, but having to rebreak them is a pain in the ass. Ah, here we go." She pulls a pen from her pocket and looks it over. "Because I don't want to have to rebreak you when I return, I have some simple rules for you to follow. Write this down." A pen drops in my lap. "First, no dating. I do not share my ... What are you doing?"

I stop looking around the room and look up. "Sorry, I was just looking for some paper Ma'am."

"You think too damn much. I told you to start writing ... so start writing." I'm suddenly reminded of my naked state as I realize my skin is the only option for taking notes. "You belong to me, and I will not be sharing your attention with some skanky gutter slut." I scribble the phrases onto my thigh as quickly as I can. "Second. To you, I am nothing more than a sexy student that you secretly want to fuck. That is how you will act whenever I'm brought up in conversation."

"... want to fuck." I mumble as I write the words.

Veronica continues "Third, every time you cum, you will inform me immediately after. Provide a detailed account. Where you were, did you use your hand or something else, what were you thinking about or looking at, and most importantly, why?" She allows me a moment to catch up. "I saved the best one for last. Remember how Dan was pretending to be a regular ol' counselor instead of someone that would suck a dick just to have used panties shoved in their mouth? He's not the only one that serves me, not by a long shot. Remember the phrase 'twinkle toes'. If someone says this to you, they are also mine, and the next words they say will be directly from me." I know I'll have thoughts about these things when I have time to myself, but I silence my mind and just keep writing. "And that's it. I would offer a handjob before I go, but it looks like wittle willy has already gone to sweep."

I look down at my limp dick in frustration, then up to her face. "Seriously?!" blood rushes to my cock and I can feel it give a hopeful flex.

She glances down, noticing the bounce and laughs "FFFuck no! You boys are too easy." She continues laughing as she grabs her coat and walks out the door. "Be a good boy while mommy's gone." She closes the door behind her, leaving me naked on the floor with a hard-on. What just happened? I can't think of an emotion that I'm not currently feeling. All I know for certain is I need to clear my head and get some sleep. I stumble to my room and fall onto my bed. Normally I toss and turn while I try to fall asleep, but not tonight. The inability to focus on a single coherent thought allows me to get lost in the mental chaos. I'm asleep in minutes.

--

I awake to a painfully bright room and a drool-soaked pillow. I was out cold last night. With my sleepy eyes still trying to adjust, I blindly feel around my nightstand for my phone. Nothing but random junk that I planned on sorting, but should probably just be thrown away. Through squinted eyes, I spot my clock on the wall. "What the..." I mumble. No way it's almost noon. I rub my eyes and stretch before reaching down to greet my morning wood. "... Whah?" Why am I naked? The memory of what happened last night sucker punches me in the face. "Fuuuuuuck." I sprawl out on the bed as I attempt to sort through the foggy memories.

"Hello?" a woman's voice comes from the living room. "William? Is everything alright?"

I can't place the voice, but I'm certain it's not Veronica. I respond by yelling back. "Be out in a minute. I just need to get dressed." I pull some basketball shorts from the laundry basket and put them on.

"Sorry to bother you. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

I pull a tee shirt over my head and step into the hall. I freeze in my tracks unsure if I'm ready to have this conversation. "Hey Sarah."