Her Secret Fantasies Pt. 01

Story Info
She was ready for anything and everything...
3k words
4.38
11.1k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday was my nineteenth birthday, so I celebrated with some friends around a bonfire, and got extremely drunk in the process. A lot of people had shown up, even some that I didn't know. I didn't mind though, as it was a time for us all to hang out one last time before leaving for college, work or other adventures in our lives. It was so nice to see everyone again and get all of their plans for the future. I don't know what I wanted to do, but I knew I'd figure it out soon enough.

It was now the next morning and I rolled over in bed with a pounding headache. I groaned and pulled the covers over my head as the sun was so bright.

"WELL GOOD MORNING!" My mom yelled from my bedroom doorway.

'"Oh, why was she so fucking loud?'" I thought to myself as I grunted, not moving from under the covers.

She walked in and sat a bottle of headache tablets and a glass of water down on my bedside table.

"Here are some tablets for your head, I know you are going to need them" She laughed.

"Get a shower so we can go out for your birthday" She added, as I kicked off my covers and smiled at her, then leaned over to take the tablets she left me.

I chugged the water to swallow the tablets and it was good and cold, I had cotton mouth like a bitch. I rolled out of bed, sitting on the edge of my bed for a second to regain my balance. I rubbed my tired and heavy eyes, as I swayed up to my dresser to grab some clean clothes for the day. My clothes from the night before, were still in a heap on the floor where I had left them. After I got an outfit to go shopping with, I gathered my dirty clothes from the floor and headed towards my hamper. A small piece of paper fell from the pocket of my pants and hit me on the foot. After I dropped the clothes into the hamper, I picked up the piece of paper.

Hunter, 220 555 0123 was the number written on it.

"Who the hell is Hunter and why did I have their number?" I thought to myself as I scratched my head.

I must have gotten it last night at the bonfire, I decided to investigate later on in the day, and sat the bit of paper on my dresser. After I had my shower, my mom and I went out for breakfast. The sausages and pancakes did a great job of fuelling my hangover, and I was now feeling a lot better. We then walked all over the mall shopping for shoes, jewellery, clothes, anything we could see. It turned out to be a really good day, and mom bought me a bunch of great summer clothes. After we got home mom made us both some lunch, of pasta salad and bread sticks, before returning to the living room to watch a couple of movies.

Remembering Hunter and the number I had found I headed to my bedroom for the small piece of paper, and typed the number into my phone, I didn't save it, I just texted it.

"Hey, who are you?" I wrote then lay on my bed waiting for an answer.

I must have dozed off, as the next thing I knew was my phone buzzing and ringing. I answered it in a daze, not knowing who it was.

"Hello" I slurred out, trying to gain full consciousness.

"Hey there" A male voice answered from the other side of the phone.

I looked at the number and didn't recognize it so I asked who he was.

"I'm Hunter" The mysterious voice answered back.

My stomach dropped, Hunter from the note.

"Hi...um...I'm sorry to be weird and just text you out of the blue, I had an interesting night last night, and woke up this morning to a note in my pocket with your name and number on it." I felt so embarrassed, what do I even say...who is this guy

I heard him chuckle before responding "I guess Tiny gave it to you." He then replied.

Tiny was my best friend, but I didn't remember getting any notes from her.

"Oh, well is there something you needed from me...or did I need something from you...I'm sorry I'm just so confused" I asked not knowing what to think.

"Why don't you talk to Tiny, then call me back if you're interested" He said.

"Ok...um...interested in what?" I asked him.

"Talk to you soon" He replied before he hung up on me.

What the hell was that about, I immediately called Tiny to see what was going on?

"Hey babe" Tiny bounced on the other end of the line, she always seemed to be chipper.

"Tiny...who the hell is Hunter?" I asked.

"Oh...I forgot I gave you his number last night" She exclaimed.

"It's for the society" She said in a quieter tone.

"What society?" I asked, thoroughly confused.

"We talked all about last night, I guess you don't remember" Tiny laughed.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked again, trying to think back to what we had talked about at the bonfire.

"You said you were horny all the time, no matter what you did it didn't feel like you had enough pleasure" Tiny replied.

"Yeah, I guess that's true, I can fuck myself three times a day and still want more" I answered, and we both laughed.

I was always so open with Tiny, and I really had been insatiable.

"Well, the society can help you with that, call Hunter and tell him that you want a tour of the house" Tiny told her friend.

"So, I take it this is some kind of sex society" I said laughing.

"Yes" Tiny replied, and I stopped laughing.

"I am part of it too, since my eighteenth birthday a few months ago, I can't wait to see you there, and you'll love it" Tiny said then hung up on me.

"Well here goes nothing" I said to no one in particular.

When I talked to Hunter again, he told me to meet him at an address he gave me at nine this evening, and then hung up on me again. I was now getting pissed off at people hanging up on me, before I got to say anything else. I didn't know what to wear, so I just chose a pair of jeans and a normal t-shirt. He didn't really say what it was going to be, he just told me to meet him there.

I asked if Tiny could come because I wouldn't know these people, I didn't want to get snatched and taken away. She was happy enough and agreed to pick me up. She honked the horn when she arrived and I ran out the door, saying goodbye to mom and telling her I loved her. We drove for about fifteen minutes before arriving at a large brick house near the edge of town. There was a white door and shutters, with large green bushes out front and it looked really nice.

"What is this place?" I asked Tiny, as we walked up the sidewalk, after she had parked the car in a small lot beside the house.

There were a few other cars parked there, so we weren't going to be the only ones there.

"The house" Tiny replied, putting out her cigarette, before walking in the door.

No bugger was giving me any fucking answers, and I was beginning to get really pissed off now.

We walked into a large room that looked like it hadn't been touched in months. There was a nice, tall, handsome man standing around the corner in another smaller room.

"Hunter" Tiny exclaimed, hugging his neck and kissing him on the mouth.

"Fucking hell Tiny," I said, before my mouth dropped open in surprise.

"And you must be Kimberley," He said, extending his hand for me to shake.

I grabbed his hand, and he flipped mine over, and kissed the back of it.

"How romantic" I now thought, I smiled at him as he released my hand, and I rested it by my side.

Hunter looked at the nice watch on his wrist.

"Let's go," Tiny said, motioning towards a large red door.

"Just in time" He said, extending his arm to show me the way.

I followed Tiny to the door, and down a large set of stairs. There was another door at the end of the staircase.

"Are you ready?" Tiny asked, winking at me.

"Ready for whatever," I said in return, taking a deep breath.

Tiny opened the door to a large red room. There were black curtains all around the red room, creating smaller curtained rooms. Four beds were scattered along the left wall, and more throughout the rest of the room. The room seemed to go on forever. There were dark cherry wood display cases on either wall, each holding tons of sex toys, whips, chains, butt plugs and other devices and contraptions that I had never seen before. My face flushed a deep shade of crimson.

This was not what I thought it was going to be. There was a man and woman, completely naked, fucking in a bed to our immediate right, neither of them even noticed we were there watching them. Her brown hair was matted to her back with sweat, and her fat ass was grinding on his dick. He had his arms wrapped around her, and was sucking on her big stiff nipples, which made me immediately wet. I was so nervous, but also excited at the same time, and didn't know what to do as I looked at Tiny.

"I hope you want to join Hunter as well?" Tiny said as she turned and asked him, licking her lips.

"Now Tiny, you know you're my favourite, I'll meet you in the back" He said as he turned to me.

Tiny stripped completely naked, right at the door, dropping her clothes and shoes in a cloth trunk to our left.

"Come on, you too," Tiny said, pointing to the trunk.

She then walked by a table with a bowl of condoms and grabbed two of them, as she looked at Hunter. He chuckled and started to unbutton his shirt.

"So, what is this?" I asked.

"Well, this is anything and everything you want it to be, whatever you want to do, and with whoever you want to do it with, we don't judge anyone, no judging, and always have a safe word and we provide condoms, but you have to be on birth control" Hunter said, looking at me with an eyebrow raised.

"I take the shot" I said looking at him.

"Then we are taken care off" He said, dropping his shirt to the ground where he stood.

I stripped naked, leaving my clothes by the door, and went to explore. There were two girls on the floor against the wall, one had another by the throat and pinned against the wall. They were making out roughly. There was also a man standing over them, stroking his cock while watching them. This was so amazing, and it was new, weird, exciting and fun. I kept walking past a table with four bottles of lube and two vibrators on it, and I saw a man lying on a bed to my left staring at me. As I walked over to him, he was also completely naked, with a red sheet hanging off his hips showing the top of his pubic hair. He had his knee bent up and out of the sheet as I walked over to him and sat on the bed.

"Hi" I said, looking at his face for a sign of emotion.

"Hi" He replied, checking out my boobs.

"First time...?" He asked me.

"Can you tell?" I replied, sliding up the bed to sit beside him.

"Just a little," He chuckled, then leaned over and kissed me on the mouth.

Which took me by surprise, but I kissed him back.

He was a good kisser, certainly was the best kiss I ever had, it had my pussy dripping on the sheets.

"Lie down," He told me, as he crawled over to get on top of me.

We were out in the open, and at least ten people could see us. I felt very excited as I wanted them to watch. He kissed my neck and chest, stopping to suck on my large hard nipples. I looked around at all the other people; fucking, sucking, touching, licking, panting, cumming and it was so amazing. He was kissing my stomach and licking circles around my belly button, as I stretched my arms above my head and moaned loudly. I wanted them to hear me and have all of them around us watching us. I also wanted them to watch me get my pussy eaten too. I bit my bottom lip and looked down at this stranger kissing my pussy.

He had black hair, which contrasted with my bleach blonde hair. I was stretched out on the bed, as he looked up at me, making eye contact as he kissed me directly on my clit. I was so fucking wet by now. His tongue slipped right around me as he sucked my clit up, and then let it pop back out of his mouth, before again attacking my pussy with his mouth. I moaned loudly as it felt that good, I ran my fingers through his hair grinding my pussy against his face. This whole environment was so exciting for me. Moments later he stopped eating me and slid up beside me, he grabbed something from under the pillow and turned it on. It was a small blue vibrator.

"I hope you're going to fuck my wet little pussy with that" I said to him through my gritted teeth, feeling I was built for this place.

"So, you are an expert newbie, huh?" He said, smiling at me.

"How old are you by the way?" He asked me, as he was rubbing the vibrator over my stiff nipples.

"Mmmm...I'm nineteen" I replied, feeling the vibrations through my stiff nipples and boobs.

"I'm forty-nine" He told me, watching my face intently.

"Then I bet...ah...you know what to do to me," I responded, not really caring about his age.

He smiled at me while leaning in and kissing my neck. He also bit my ear as he slipped the vibrator up to my pussy lips, dragging it back and forth. I parted my lips as he lifted the vibrator to my mouth, I took the vibrator between my lips, slurping and sucking on it.

"Mmmm" He groaned at me.

"I like that, you dirty girl" He added, as he pulled the vibrator from my mouth and dragged it along my drenched pussy lips again.

He then slid it between my lips, rubbing it around in small circles on my clit and pussy hole. The vibrations were shocking my clit, throwing my body into jerks and twitches. It felt so good! My legs were moving apart, splitting my pussy open wider for him. He responded by pushing the vibrator deep inside of me. I could feel the vibrations inside me, moving and churning my insides. I clenched my pussy around it, grabbing it so tight that I could feel every move and pulse. I looked him in the eye as I began to feel my pussy begin to tremble.

"Ah...ah...ah" I groaned, feeling it build in my lower stomach. My legs quivered until I came on the vibrator, filling his palm with my sweet nectar.

He slid the vibrator even deeper in me, fucking it in and out of me. I was taking all that I could, moaning and groaning, louder and louder, not giving a fuck who was watching and listening to me. Two women on the floor looked over at us, one of them winked at me, as the other walked over for a closer look. She even leaned down and started to rub my clit while he was fucking me with the vibrator, as he leaned over me and began kissing her neck. She kissed him on the mouth as she pulled the back of his hair hard. He shoved the dildo in me harder, making me scream out again as I squirted all over the girl. She began rubbing my juices into her chest, pinching and pulling on her big hard nipples using my juices as a lube. By now everyone looked so sexy to me, and I felt so pleasured.

Finally, he stopped fucking me with the vibrator and started using the same vibrator on her. He pushed the vibrator covered in my juices, inside of her, she moaned loudly while looking at me. Fuck I felt so alive and wanted to be part of this. I leaned up and kissed her hard on the lips, then sucked on her neck leaving her with a hickey. I wanted people to know where I was on her. She began fucking his vibrator, grinding and leaning into it. She reached down and grabbed his hand, shoving it deeper inside of her. She too moaned loudly, until I bit her big hard nipple, making her gasp. The man slipped his finger into her asshole, as I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Her petite body started to rock and shake with her orgasm.

I was smothering her with my mouth, and she couldn't make a sound. Her muffled moans were filling my mouth, as he filled her pussy with the vibrator. By the end of this, there were two men standing over us stroking their hard cocks. I looked at them dragging my hand through her pussy juices and then slipping a finger into my mouth. One man moaned and dripped his pre-cum onto his hand.

"Fucking hell, this is my kind of place, and where I need to be more often" I thought to myself.