All Comments on 'Her Sex Prisoner Ch. 04'

by EmeraldSolitaire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So she hogties and gags him?

And then picks him up and carries him out to the car and puts him in the trunk? That was just one example of how badly written this was. Even for fiction it was so implausible that I had to laugh. Did you think this through? Did you proof read it? Did you have someone else read it? Cuz this was just awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Finish for Your First Story

Good finish but it seemed a little too unrealistic towards the end here and some bits in chapter 3. It's fine, but it struck me in the first two chapters you wanted to have a "realistic" fantasy.

Nothing wrong otherwise, just giving hints to maybe help with consistency.

Look forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A strange chapter ........

I have the feeling that I have not understood something .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Last chapter he threw a tantrum over liking his own cum off of his girlfriend 's foot. This chapter he is good with forced feminization and golden showers. Smdh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
utter crap

I'm into femdom, but this is just nonsensical unbelievable rubbish.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Stupid stuff

This is the most ridiculous story ever. You've got the sub complaining about "she made me lick my own cum without permission" then in the next paragraph, the writer turns around and has them do things over and over - without permission - and they never bring those up again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fun reading

Really enjoyed this loving fem domination story. Am puzzled about the need to get consent for everything. He was hung up over eating his own semen? I would think that Drinking urine or being Urinated on is far worse. But then Fidelity didn’t ask for or get permission to tickle him either. ? The necessity of getting permission for every little thing spoils the surprise component. Maybe a better way would be to have pre-agreed on activities not permitted? Fidelity knows him so well, she should be able to know whether a given activity might be too much for him and she could ask at the time. Then again, if he had not been gagged so much, he could have spoken up. 5 stars. J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just read this series many years after it was published. Had such potential and then died a terrible death. Have never read a story where the sub tops from the bottom so much. This was extremely mild femdom and I am okay with that but as a sub let yourself go a bit ~ stretch your boundaries especially when it's only the two of you. And as far as being made to lick up his cum, nothing compared to being pissed on. Not in the same league and especially by a third party. The easiest way to prevent having to eat his own cum ~ use of a safe word. Not once is having a safe word brought up. Insane. She starts to stick her cum covered foot in his mouth and BOOM he says his safe word and it stops. Also stating everything needs to be consensual OVER AND OVER ~ AAAGGGGHH. Stop already. As I said, it had great potential but I could see just from the lead in the more and more the author was trying to convince everyone he wasn't a wimp, a cuckold, gay, or a total submissive, it began to lose it's excitement. But again, always have a safe word.......

awyldsideawyldsideover 1 year ago

Well I guess she got even with the piss. She should have “made a bargain “ to eat his cum, like a good dirty girl or drink piss when dressed up as a woman.

All in all, really gentle femdom. She kept telling him she was not going to hurt him. That’s all he should have needed. Anything goes, with a safe word or signal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldSolitaire@EmeraldSolitaire
I wrote these stories intending to show them to a future lover or wife to communicate my desires, and probably my wife, as I was uncomfortable and couldn't vocalize them. Given that I now have a brand name I intend to publish Romance stories like these on Amazon for sale but ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES