All Comments on 'Her Sexual Past'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful thoughts and yes I think we all have those. Who was it that got into her panties first? how did she react? when was it that she first allowed herself to enjoy sex - if we are from that same time frame - when girls were not told how fun it could be or that the ramifications from pregnancy could be avoided. the first blow job... first time giving in... mmm lots of fun thoughts and thousands of fantasies...

amygdalaamygdalaalmost 2 years ago

Cuck shit in effect

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

I want you to know something that you need to know. You are a really great husband. I mean that sincerely. How do I know? I know because you want to know everything about your wife and long to be consumed in her life, now, and in the future, and in the past. I hope she is sitting somewhere right now, in love with you, wondering the same thing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Yes I too like to dwell on my wife's past. Right from the start, she told me in great detail about her numerous sexual liaisons: one-night stands, gangbangs, anal, big cocks, little cocks, foreign cocks, cumming, not cumming, oral, with married men, with older men, with younger men, with much younger men, with total strangers, group sex, beach sex, you name it she's done it. She has an exciting story to go along with each encounter. As for me, I welcomed the revelation that she'd been so active sexually, that so many had desired her. Even now, after many years of marriage, she occasionally remembers yet another fuckbuddy and tells me about him and what they did together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES