Her T-Shirt and Panties

Story Info
You look so sexy in my T shirt and those panties.
856 words
4.47
5.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit and look at you across the room as you watch TV. You are wearing my old T shirt and a pair of panties. I am getting excited just looking at how beautiful and sexy you are. I ask you to come over sit in my lap so I can hold you. When you get up all I can do is stare at your beauty. Your body is perfect, your breasts are beautiful, your butt is amazingly sexy and your legs look wonderful. When I look at your gorgeous face I see the face of an angel.

You walk over and sit down on my lap. You put your arms around my neck and lay your head on my shoulder. I have an arm behind your back holding you. With the other hand I am caressing your legs. As I softly caress your legs I move my hand up and down them. I keep moving closer and closer to your pussy. As I get closer to your pussy you move a foot to the floor to open your legs giving me access to your love. I keep getting closer until I am rubbing your pussy through your panties. I can feel you getting wet through your panties as I am rubbing you.

You take your hand and turn my head toward you. Our lips meet and we kiss ever so passionately. I slide my hand under your shirt and caress your beautiful breast. Lightly I run my fingers over your nipples feeling them get harder. Gently I pinch your nipples making them get even harder. As I pinch your nipples I softly kiss your neck and passionately bite it. I push your shirt up so that your beautiful breasts are exposed. Leaning down I kiss them softly. As I kiss your nipples I wrap my lips around them. Gently I suck them into my mouth and softly rub them with my tongue.

As I am kissing your nipples I gently rub your pussy through your panties. You push me away and stand up to remove your panties. As you bend over to get them off of your feet I grab your hips and pull your butt to my face. I run my tongue along the edge of your pussy and over your ass. You stay bent over and I continue to slide my tongue up and down your pussy and ass. I push my tongue between your lips and inside you. You taste so wonderful I never want to stop. I slide my tongue over your clit and feel how swollen it is. I slide my tongue inside you and rub your clit with my fingers. Rubbing it only a few seconds and you start to shake and your orgasm rocks your body. Your knees get weak and you sit down on my lap.

As you settle down you stand and take me by the hand. You have me stand and you remove my clothes then push me back in the chair. Getting down on your knees between my legs you take my erection in your hand. Softly you kiss my erection up and down each side. Wrapping your lips around it you gently suck it into your mouth. My excitement quickly builds as it slides in and out of your mouth. I push up against you as you move up and down on my erection. Shaking I erupt in a wonderful orgasm.

You stand then turn your back to me and sit in my lap again. You guide my erection to your pussy as you sit down. Slowly my erection slides inside you and you start to rock back and forth in my lap as I reach around you. I put my hands on your breast and feel your hard nipples. As I am pinching your nipples between my fingers you reach down and rub your clit. You are rocking faster and harder sending our excitement higher and higher. We start pushing against each other as we start shaking. Our bodies tense and we explode in a beautiful orgasm.

I hold you tight as we regain our strength. We get up and go into the bathroom to shower before we go to bed. We get in the shower and we softly wash each other. With our bodies covered with soap I put my arms around you from behind. I gently wash and massage your breasts then slide a hand down to your pussy. Tenderly I rub your clit as I lightly pinch your nipples. I kiss your neck softly as I rub your clit. You lean your head over and I bite your neck as I slide my fingers inside your pussy. As I slide my fingers in and out I rub your clit with my hand. You start to tremble and bite your neck a little harder. Feeling you shake your orgasm thunders through your body.

We kiss passionately then finish our shower and get dried off. We lie down in the bed and hold each other close as our bodies press together. We kiss tenderly and slowly drift off to sleep.