Stall for Sex

Story Info
A graphic public restroom sex scene.
1.4k words
3.77
4.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TSBoz
TSBoz
2 Followers

Tommy and Cherie entered through the back doors of the arena, cut through the ladies' locker room, which had served as the band's wardrobe department, and into the corridor leading to the arena's foyer. About halfway down that stretch, Cherie saw a men's restroom. She stopped dead in her tracks, looked at Tommy, and smiled. He smiled back.

"What?" he asked.

She answered with a question of her own. "How much time do you have before you need to be in wardrobe?"

"About twenty minutes," he responded looking at his watch.

"Good," she said. Cherie grabbed the lapel of his jacket and yanked him into the restroom.

"I want you, Tommy," she seductively growled. Her voice echoed slightly off the walls.

They heard Mac's voice. "Oh, sweet Jesus."

Tommy and Cherie looked and saw Mac with John. As Cherie felt her face warm up a bit, Tommy nonchalantly greeted the two men.

"Man," Mac asked, "chu just can't get enough, can you?" Before Tommy could answer, Cherie locked her lips over his, reached down between them, and grabbed his cock.

As Mac and John exited the restroom, John said, "I should've learned an instrument."

"I want you, baby," Cherie said. "I want you bad."

"Oh, God, Tommy please?" she pleaded.

"Well, seeing as to what you have got a hold of, I guess I'm not going anywhere," he coolly retorted.

Cherie playfully nipped his bottom lip and then licked it. She continued stroking his cock through his jeans as he massaged her ass firmly. Their tongues sought the other's out, collided, and entwined. She lost her balance and stumbled back into one of the stalls, dragging Tommy with her. He managed to keep her from falling to the floor but not before they got into the stall proper.

Cherie looked him in the eye, reached out with her arm, and closed the door to the stall. She then slowly ran her tongue along the length of his shaft. As she wrapped one hand around it and gently fondled his balls with the other, he ran his fingers through her hair.

She wrapped her lips around his cock and looked up at him as she felt it throb to life in her mouth. His head was tilted back against the stall door with her hair wrapped around his hand. "That feels so fucking good, baby," he moaned in pleasure.

Cherie pulled his cock from her mouth and rose as she started stroking it. They kissed each other hungrily then she growled into his ear, "I wanna suck your fucking cock."

She slid back down his body undid his belt and pants and jerked them down to his thighs. As soon as she freed it, she danced her

tongue across the bulbous head and ran it down and back it's length.

"You like that, baby?" she asked. All Tommy could do was nod his head as she lifted his fully erect cock and began sucking on his balls,

"God damn, baby," was all Tommy could pant. He reached down with his free hand and pawed at one of her tits as she slid her other hand between her legs and rubbed her hardening clit firmly. She returned to the head of his thick fully engorged cock and closed her lips tightly around it. She sucked greedily on it drawing out a growl of delight from deep within Tommy's chest. Her tongue swirled around the head of his cock, tracing intricate patterns along its length, tasting the sweet nectar oozing from the tip.

"Oh, God, yes," he moaned.

Encouraged by his reaction, she increased the pace and intensity of her ministrations, bobbing her head faster and harder.

She kept rubbing her pussy until her panties were soaked, her moans being stifled by Tommy's cock. When she couldn't take it anymore, she pulled her head from his member. "My pussy is throbbing," she said.

Tommy pulled her up by her hair and placed a hand between her legs. "Fuck, baby."

Cherie put her head on Tommy's shoulder and whispered, "I want you."

She slid her panties to the side as Tommy lifted her and placed her on his cock. She wrapped her legs around him, digging her nails into his jacket, and moaning as that thick mushroom head pushed through the drenched folds of her pussy. She slid down the length of his erection with ease. "Oh, God, yes," she hissed as she felt herself contract around his thick rigid member.

Tommy let out a pleasurable moan as he felt her walls close around him like a warm velvet glove. The feel of it sent him to the edge but he successfully fought from going over it. Cherie tilted her head back and moaned as he started bouncing her tight pussy on his twelve-inch cock.

"Your pussy feels so good," he moaned. She panted into his ear.

They heard someone in the arena laying down a beat. Tommy fucked her with abandon to their rhythm. She moan­ed louder with each thrust. "Yes, Tommy, fuck me. Oh, my God, baby." Tommy drilled up into her harder and harder as she sank her teeth into his shoulder and moaned.

She panted harder with each thrust, her head reeling, as she felt the pressure of the oncoming orgasm building up within her. Looking into Tommy's eyes, she begged, "Fuck me harder, Tommy."

Tommy obliged. He started pumping faster and harder. Each violent thrust punched the bottom of her guts. The sound of their fucking echoing off the bathroom walls. The stall started rocking and squeaking. Cherie put her hands up above them and held onto the stall door trying to hold back the sweet release. Tommy drilled harder into her fuck hole. Just as she thought she couldn't possibly take much more, he groaned deeply. "Give me your hot load, Tommy," she pleaded.

Not being able to take any more of it she cried, "Oh,fuuuuuck!" as her orgasm hit coating Tommy's cock in her hot liquid love. Waves of ecstatic bliss rippled through her system, leaving behind a trail of intense pleasure and complete satisfaction. With one more thrust, Tommy's whole body convulsed violently, and his cock erupted forcefully flooding her womb with his hot seed.

The waves of ecstatic bliss rippling through Cherie's system were interrupted by the sound of the restroom door getting thrown open and slamming shut. She let out a whimper.

"Well, let me guess. This isn't a foot rub, is it?" It was Harry. Tommy could hear the frustration in his voice. "Is no place sacred with you guys?"

"You said you didn't want to see her cuffed with me spanking her, Harry," Tommy panted.

Harry groaned and walked back out muttering to himself. Tommy smiled and kissed Cherie as he gently lifted her off him. Her legs almost buckled as they took on her weight again.

While trying to catch his breath, Tommy shook his arms and chuckled, "But I can't feel my arms anymore."

"Damn, baby," Cherie replied, straightening her skirt. "How long have you been holding that back?"

"Only for a while," Tommy commented, through shallow breaths, pulling up his spandex and jeans.

"You should have said something," she playfully chastised as she brushed the wrinkles out of her dress trying to fix herself.

"I was having too much fun," Tommy said, playing it off.

"We need to do that again sometime," she cooed. Tommy agreed as a bass groove started to play.

"They're doing sound checks," Tommy stated.

As they stumbled out of the stall, Tommy fumbled with buttoning up his pants. He cursed under his breath when they got to the sinks.

"You need some help with that, rockstar?" Cherie asked with a smile.

"Please?" he replied with an embarrassed chuckle. He turned around and propped his butt against the bank of sinks, continuing, "Because I can't feel my hands."

Cherie buttoned and zipped up his spandex and jeans. The task done, they headed for the corridor door. As she opened it, a loud cheer rose.

They emerged from the restroom and came face to face with a crowd of people. Standing directly in front of them were Nicky, JD, Bobby, Rikki, Rob, and Wasted. Among the rest of the faces, Cherie saw Lisa and Amy, who happened to be with an older gentleman and lady.

She shyly smiled and blushed as Tommy waved to them all. He wrapped his arm around her waist, turned her towards the door to the ladies' locker room, and led her off.

"Can I hide in a dressing room now?" she asked with an embarrassed chuckle of her own. Tommy laughed, pulled her tight to his side, kissed her head, and said, "Welcome to the madness."

TSBoz
TSBoz
2 Followers