Her Trick, My Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was getting ready to cum and wanted to warm Lilah, but when I tried to angle my face so that I could speak, Lilah pushed my mouth back towards her pussy. Lilah started to moan louder, and her body began to tremble on top of me. She cried out, "I want you to cum in me!" With her erratic grinding and invitation, I let go. With one more deep thrust, I started to cum inside Lilah's no longer virgin pussy. At this point, I didn't know how much cum I could have left in me, but the intensity of the threesome and getting to take Lilah's virginity made my cock surprisingly up to the task, and I shot multiple loads inside of her.

As Lilah started to slow down as her orgasm ebbed, Vivian's began to flow. All she had time to say was "Fuck," as she began to shake on top of me. Her pussy pressed roughly against my mouth, and I licked it as much as I could, hoping to extend her orgasm. Lilah collapsed into the bed and laid against me. A minute later, the last of Vivian's orgasm pulsed through her. She had just enough energy to climb onto my other side and drape an arm across my chest. I held a sister in each arm. We all struggled to catch our breath after what we just did.

Lilah's breathing evened out first, and then she lightly snored. I looked over at Vivian and saw that she was also sleeping peacefully. While watching Vivian sleep, I started to drift off to sleep. Right before I fell asleep, I realized I had seen something while looking at her. I strained to hold up my head and look past her without moving too much and disturbing the girls. I confirmed what I thought I saw. Mixed in with the DVDs on a shelf next to the TV was the steady burning red light of a camera recording us. It made more sense why Lilah had risked turning up the lights earlier. I smiled as I rested my head back on the bed and wondered what else Lilah seemed to have planned as I drifted off to sleep.