All Comments on 'Her Turn (in 750 Words)'

by IWroteThis

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

Playing with fire!

5

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker603 months ago

After a buildup like that… I doubt it. Threesome temporarily postponed, until she changes her mind. Or his.

AardieAardie3 months ago

Yeah, I didn't believe the last two paragraphs. He has just forced her to be discrete.

ReedRichardsReedRichards3 months ago

Did I read this right? He agreed to and they already had the MFF threesome, but now he’s going to divorce over her desire for an MFM?

Jaydean409Jaydean4093 months ago

Poor guy!!! Forced to have sex with another woman while watching the two of them play with each other!! The humanity!!!! Some of the husbands in LW are so sanctimonious as to be ludicrous!!! I would give my left nut for my wife to suggest a threesome!!!! Woman or man!!!!!

GrandPaMGrandPaM3 months ago

Nice tactical maneuvering on his part. ...and a good way around the audio filters in the brain. Make them READ your argument. That way it must be digested and internalized before being rejected. Auditory words can be too easily ignored.

demanderdemander3 months ago

He could have addressed the envelope to himself, avoiding the risk she'd get it too soon. (Unless she opens his mail.)

As for the story arc, I liked it. But I don't see her buddies being able to prod her into a MMF, if she didn't want one. She must be weak minded. D

avidreader123avidreader1233 months ago

I hope he keeps an eye on her, and they attend couples counseling.

LWLover60LWLover603 months ago

She will just be more careful next time. Now that's it's off the table to do it with his permission she will do it behind his back. Keep your eyes open and those papers ready.

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

Clever. The guy reluctantly agrees to allow another female into their bed to satisfy his wife's wishes. He also told her he would never agree to a MFM, but her girlfriends goad her into asking for it. She claims she was just Bi-Curious and used the MFF as a ploy to test those waters. Because she was indiscreet with her gal pals, she will now have to confess why she wanted the MFF or they will never let up on her as they insist she "gets even." UNLESS, of course, she lied to her hubby about being Bi-Curious when he foiled her plan to force him into an MFM. Also, what if she REALLY liked the girl-on-girl thing? He might be in trouble and not even know it. Lots of angles in this one, well done!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

These are hard to pull off, but you did it. There’s a complete story embedded in just 750 words. On top of that accomplishment, readers now have a new tool in their arsenal when similar situations arise in their relationships. 4.7*

GamblnluckGamblnluck3 months ago

I enjoyed the premise. But the idea that the letter was written and received 'months ago' diminishes it. Did the woman wait months for her threesome? Is that why they are sitting there now? Hubby supposedly was going to get the divorce paperwork done. Did he wait months to pull the trigger and has been stewing for so long?

That also leaves open the myriad of other events that could have occurred.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

Another way of having the talk. Thanks for your writing.

Harryin VAHarryin VA3 months ago

Wow that was just dumb

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Tossing the divorce papers in the trash doesn't stop the divorce. No-fault and all that good stuff. But assuming they had the first threesome makes the divorce a done deal - kiss or no kiss.

Schwanze1Schwanze13 months ago

Start hiding assets

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aa3 months ago

Aardie and CrazyDT are correct. Now she has to be even more discrete or try, again, to convince him for HER threesome fantasy. She's a lying conniving slut ready to have an affair, whether it be with or without her trusting, but foolish, husband.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Bullshit! He needs to divorce her anyway. She’s telling lies. If she hasn’t already been fucking other men, she’s going to do so now. Just because she doesn’t get her devil’s threesome doesn’t mean that she doesn’t still want more than just her husband anymore. She’ll just hide it going forward !

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Even if she tries a woman who is to say a man won't be next.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good story, with a bit of a "wait-and-see" ending.

It looks like his PI expenses are not done, unless he just says, "no."

The second choice is easier and more straightforward.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Taking this story as written , she had been encouraged to perform FFM by her friends , who now tell her it is her turn now and to try MMF . It seems she doesn't want that .

She secretly desired wanting to explore another female and in admitting this desire to her friends they hijacked it and turned it into what is now presented .

' Playing with fire ' is what it all comes down to . Trust has been eroded , but there is no reason YET to think she will go behind her husbands back . She has to dump her so called friends though , no question.

As short stories go , I found this exceptionally good .

Well written , easy to read ..... short and sweet doesn't do it justice .

And .... there is an opening for a part two , at some point .

I have a feeling that this story may unleash a lot of attention .

DK . 4 * .... it was very short .

Thanks for posting and allowing comments .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Better late than ever: this wife recover herself from all the "good" advices coming from her "good" snake friends, inviting her to cheat. He was an idiot accepting even the first and only MFF, but he stated from the start that he didn't want to do that and even more he didn't want to share his wife. So, this is an alternative way of the "we need to talk" plot, put in written words in a letter: this time it worked and all ended well. Never follow the really toxic and dangerous ideas leading to betrayament and devastation for marriages, families and lives. Very good short tale: 5 stars !

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Good short story, a different twist on the same old story. She got to stop hanging out with the church ladies on girls night out!

Thanks for writing.

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

RE: Reed Richards

"Did I read this right?"

Nope.

The wife browbeat her husband into having a FFM threesome. He didn't ask her for it. He highly suspected that she had ulterior motives, and only finally agreed because he realised he might lose her, if he didn't cave to her demands. The letter was his insurance policy in case his suspicions were correct.

-

Despite what a bunch of male feminist authors on here believe, men and women are not the same. We value very different things in a relationship. Women value a man's ability to provide just as much as his fidelity. For men, we don't give a shit about a wife's ability to provide, but her fidelity must be absolute.

-

This is why a FFM threesome is far, far less damaging to a relationship than a MMF. Women instinctively know this too. It's also why so many men and women see a wife's affair with another woman as far less of a betrayal than if she sleeps with another man.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah Reed….you read that right 😎. You also read that he didn’t want the first one…..only gave in because she was pestering him nonstop….and he wrote this letter AT THE TIME to document his misgivings and feelings, and that should she want another one, he was done.

.

Was THAT too hard for YOU to understand? Hubby DID NOT want to do it in the first place, and decided AT THE TIME to document that if she pushed for another one, that would be it.

.

As to the story…had some originality and for a short one, delivered.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I see his point and how you wrote it and I am glad that you added the part of it not being fair as it is not fair. It's like he was all set to divorce her anyway so why not have his threesome? She will come to realize soon enough she was used and he will also have to keep a PI on retainer as how can you think she is done? Threesome or not she will want another man.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

Reed, you read it wrong. SHE wanted the FFM over his objections, talked him into it, and claimed that it WASN'T to lay the groundwork for a MMF.

nixroxnixrox3 months ago

1 star - The SLUT was planning this for a very long time, so she is guilty of an emotional affair. It stopped being a fantasy when she brought another person into the relationship against his better judgment, female or male - it does not matter. The SLUT chose to disrespect and disregard her husband's expressed reluctance. The husband can never trust this person ever again. This marriage is no longer viable, and he needs to kick the SLUT to the curb and move on. There is no possibility for a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He is a fool to stay around this kind of woman. If she hasn't already been fucking around on him, she will. Agree with demander, why not just mail it to yourself?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank God for comments. I avoided wasting time trying to read what sounds like drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sounds like he needs a post-nuptial and she needs new friends.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice recovery.

inka2222inka22223 months ago

Not bad. Ordinarily would be 3-4 stars because she kept pushing ignoring his reservations. But you managed to condence it very well to 750 words, removing all the unnecessary fluff, so here's a well earned 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Interesting take, and we'll written. Satisfying conclusion. Fout stars, pushing five.

JPB

IWroteThisIWroteThis3 months agoAuthor

First of all, thanks again to all of you leaving kind words. I appreciate all of the feedback, but the kind words always feel better!

/

Second, an apology for only the opening of the letter being in italics. In the preview, the whole letter was italicized. Apparently, I should have put the italics code around each paragraph separately. Oh, well, live and learn...

/

Next, to all of you questioning their future, I'm right there with you. I don't know what their future holds.

/

I just write the stories that pop into my head. I wish I could sit down and write whatever I wanted, but I can't. I can only write the stories that come to me voluntarily. Much like my first posting, this was the entirety of what I saw in my head. If another chapter ever happens to appear, I'll be sure to write and post it.

/

Don't worry though, not all of my stories will be 750 Word Project entries. They just happen to be quicker and easier to write and edit. Plus, entering them in the event was the impetus to finally create my account and start posting.

/

@ReedRichards - Well, you partially read it right. I think you missed the part where he wrote that he allowed the MFF threesome because he saw the end of their marriage down whichever road he picked, but that one gave him more time to prepare for it.

/

@Jaydean409 - I don't know what you think was sanctimonious about the husband. You could attribute his stance on threesomes to many things besides morals, with jealousy being pretty high up the list. Of course, it could also be as simple as him clinging to that "you and me against the world" mentality to survive.

Oh, and if that comment was actually aimed at me rather than my character, I also have several stories in progress that will be posted in Group Sex. Some of them even involve married people!

/

@demander - With my wife and I, whoever gets the mail opens it. The only exception I can think of is birthday cards. Well, that and obvious junk mail that goes straight in the bin unopened.

/

@Gamblnluck - He had the papers drawn up as a precaution but didn't file them. He just stored them away with the letter for possible future use. As he repeated in his letter, he hoped he never had to use either. Of course, if he didn't, there would be no story to tell...

As for the months in between, that was the time where her "friends" kept pushing her to even the score. Had this happened immediately after the MFF threesome, the story wouldn't have worked as it would have been obvious that the MFF was just a setup for the MMF. The delay and influence is what makes the ending plausible. Obviously, some commenters don't think I made it believable...

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

She is going to hook up with another woman. He just doesn't know it. This is not good. Get those papers out of the trash and keep them handy.

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

Said just enough for the story to be good and concise. 5*.

LucasredLucasred3 months ago

... until the next time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Five stars, nicely done!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's almost unbelievable how much these demented cheating wives are attracted to the free-fvking with other men and at the same time are so much scared of the inevitable divorce: it's no so much difficult to understand that the divorce is a direct, and almost certain, consequence of that unacceptable betrayal. That's why there are too many fempov RAAC tales: cheating+RAAC, this is the perfect (but impossible) formula ... for them. Reality is much more hard and devastant. This good short tale is showing the great danger to these irresponsible, immature and selfish behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very likely the so good friends, pushing the "loving" wife to cheat, are single slut women oe divorced slut women, that want to destroy other people lives. Stay away from the evil snake friends: some mistakes are not recoverable. Maybe this short tale will help some tempted wives to not fall for these promises of a new wonderful "life-style".

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmith3 months ago

Well written story! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He's a fool if he thinks this is the end of it, or that she has given up on the idea of fucking another man. Remember what kind of women she has befriended, and what they are encouraging her to do, which she eventually agreed with. And the stupid cuck is on pretty thin ice himself, if he agreed to let his wife ruin the sacredness of their marriage vows. He is just as much at fault.

\

The sequel is the wife waiting for kids and other ensnarements, then springing it on him again. And he will deserve it if he allows her to keep associating with her whore friends. Its only a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Creative. Thanks.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon3 months ago

Excellent ... particularly since it’s only 750 words

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

Nice story I enjoyed reading it.

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

Interesting and entertaining short.

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
You

Really love someone you don't cheat because others pressure you unless you want it yourself

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

Maybe you fixed it, but I see the entire letter in italics.

IWroteThisIWroteThis3 months agoAuthor

@sbrooks103x - Thanks for the info. I didn't change anything, but I discovered that the whole letter appears in italics like I intended if I switch from "www." to "us." in the URL.

I have submitted a bug report to Literotica.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Keep that letter and divorce papers handy, I have a feeling you’ll need them.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'm trying to sell. I think your MC might be interested.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Original and clever

DoNotPassGoDoNotPassGo3 months ago

Not bad at all. Short but sweet.

KRD19254KRD192543 months ago

2nd read: NOPE, TRUST has been smashed with her ACT of opening the marriage, then doing it. Only saving is if she is a submissive (as some-what indicated by her falling for her ex-girlfriends agenda).

\

But does he want to be the only real adult in their marriage? Can he truly TRUST her? Interesting paradox to expand upon.

\

Still a 4.8***** Hooyah, but with unresolved issues

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman2 months ago

divorce her now before kids

HighBrowHighBrow2 months ago

Wow! That girl is a fast thinker…

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A little better than average

rbloch66rbloch662 months ago

The most powerful lessons are the ones we learn as we’re going through them. To endure is to become stronger. We have the choice to either grow, or be bitter.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

If she thought about it once (even if only because she was encouraged by her “friends”), she will think about it again. Dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

He's a fool, if he believes her. She will just lie in the future when she cheats.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

It's entirely possible that the reason for the first 3some is exactly what she said. Nothing more or less than that. At this point I have nothing else to act on other than the information presented in this story. Again a really good short story which I thoroughly enjoyed and look forward to reading more of your work. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

750 words thats all

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIWroteThis@IWroteThis
I'm a long time reader and long time writer who finally worked up the nerve to share some of the "naughty" creations that I've never let anybody else read.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES