Her Use

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her poor young vag's insides were quickly saturated -- reached their fluid volume capacity -- and so the newly injected water quickly reversed course and was forced to find a path falling back down and out of her shameful little moneymaker -- out of what was now clearly a true slut hole. The cleansing water egress cascade fell back down in a stream to the bottom of the bathtub and made its way eventually down the drain.

She broke out fast in goosebumps. Her nipples became bullets from the cold.

"Oh, please!" she begged of him, risking a severe punishment by her words alone but... she didn't care. She figured she would suffer either way. She didn't think she could stand there and take it even a second more. "Its too cold, sir!"

He used his left hand to slap her face, twice, firmly and swiftly. Then with the same hand he gave a quick cruel twist to her right nipple. Studied her reaction to see if she would do the wise thing and cease her complaints.

She said nothing else. But started to sob even as she now tried to retreat: pulling her crotch away from the man's cruel douching. He noticed it and merely adjusted its position to follow her body and quickly she found herself pressed back to the wall, the hard tiles also feeling cold and uncomfortable and maybe dirty too.

She felt she might lose control and collapse down into the tub at any moment, her feet were slipping and--

*Ka-THUNK!*

It was the sound of him turning off the knob on the wall. The hose twitched. The water flow ceased. He pulled it away from her body. He switched the nozzle to his left hand and then hung it back on its wall mount.

His right hand went up fast to her neck, taking it into a sort of gentle choke hold, as if it were a sadist's improvised way to help try keeping a young lady (under his "care") from falling in the tub. It did help to pin her more against the shower stall's wall. And so, in a way, it did help. And his hand seemed so incredibly large and strong then, and masculine, that it also made her feel more fragile and "smol." It made her realize with a sudden, sobering clarity just how foolish and obviously very unwise of a bad bad little girl she had probably always been before in life and so had earned this fate: to end up stupidly alone with and therefore ultimately at this cruel man's mercy... completely.

His left hand now freed he brought it down between her legs, to her crotch, and cupped her vulva, firmly, with it. Her now very likely super cleaned-out pussy. Privately, the man loved how cold her skin was there now -- the knowing he did that to her.

He leaned in close to her face as if to really emphasize what he next said to her:

"This... is mine."

When he said the word 'this' he paused a few seconds before continuing the sentence, during which he gripped her vulva tighter and almost tried to shake her entire body from that anchoring point alone, finishing with a painfully tight clamping down -- his fingernails weren't exactly trimmed and her skin screamed from discovering it. And though it was agonizing his cruel pussy grip also helped to pin her to the wall and therefore "helped" her to remain on her feet.

"And you will... stay silent..."

When he said the word 'silent' she felt him tighten his right hand's grip on her throat. It terrified her as he cut off her air flow -- at least temporarily, she assumed. Surely they didn't want to damage the goods? Not so early, like he said?

Then he loosened his grip on her throat. She gasped and tried to catch back up on her breath.

"... or you will be whipped. Do *not* assume I am a nice guy. I strongly advise against that, young lady -- if you know what's best for you. I know I paid well enough to not have to worry about that. Whether I see you in pain and hear you crying all boo-hoo-hoo or just see you riding lots of strangers cocks doesn't matter to me: I will win either way."

A beat.

"Got it?"

She was crying still and now sniffling pathetically but she brought herself together enough to nod and give him the faintest of smiles, however brief.

The man released his painful grip on her cunt. The right hand on her throat shifted to her upper arm. His left hand moved to take her other hand, and he helped guide her out of the tub, carefully, as if a nurse or even some longtime heart-invested lover would.

Once she was out she was still shivering and wet. Her cute pink panties still on, of course, and still pulled a little awkwardly off to the side, and now thoroughly soaked from her icy water ordeal.

He grabbed a big clean white fluffy towel from a wall rack and handed it to her.

"Dry yourself off. You can rub your arms and legs to help warm up."

She did, all of it. As the man stood nearby in the bathroom with her still. Watching her like a prison guard. Or like... something else.

"Oh goddammit."

He never explained later what he meant by the remark.

THE END

of part 1 of "Her Use"

12