Her World Ch. 01

Story Info
Deaf-blind Jenny finds first, late romance with Mark.
987 words
4.54
5.6k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twenty-five year old Jenny Heyes put herself on her face on her bed, reaching back to seize her own buttocks and spread them apart for him.

It was a moment before she felt his hands on hers - his hands moving hers and replacing them. He caressed her, he squeezed at her...until she felt the heat, the wetness, the rough texture but delicately moving motions of his tongue. He licked at her anus, groping her rear with one hand while the other curved to her underside to find her clit. He rubbed her, circles in flesh, pressed and stroked.

She pressed her lips tight and buried her face in the pillows as she squirmed and bucked, as muscles tensed and a pleasure of a wave crashed through her body!

Jenny quivered her arms limp at her sides; she felt the shifting on the mattress, felt him take her hand. She let her fingers uncurl, opening her palm to him. She felt the tip of his finger touching center palm, so soft, so gentle.

He traced his fingertip around in her palm, forming letters in flesh.

R-e-a-d-y. A pause, a tap, after these letters. Then, more came. F-o-r. Tap. M-o-r-e? The question mark drawn, and a double tap.

She rolled over and let her legs stretch out. Found his hand again. She held it, and put her finger to his palm to reply succinctly with: Y-e-s. Double tap, and she gave his hand a squeeze before letting go.

She felt the shifting of the mattress, starting near her legs, moving upward. She felt his flesh on hers, and she felt his weight as he lowered himself atop her, lining up with her.

Jenny reached down between them, finding his penis. Engorged, hot. Encased in smoothness. Good, she thought. She smiled, and she spread her legs for him.

He stroked her hair and kissed her as he lined up with her below, as his member found her nether lips.

Jenny tried her best to stay relaxed as he entered her. She occupied herself by putting her tongue in his mouth, and she was surprised but pleased when he started sucking on it.

He slid up in her fully, and waited like that. Waited in her. She tapped his arm and gave a nod, and he pulled back out before sliding in again.

The first of many motions, gentle and easy at first, but then, faster, harder, the bed wobbling, the headboard striking the wall and casting ripples out across it - vibrations that Jenny was aware of. As aware as she was of his thrusts into her, his hands on her, his arms wrapping her up and holding her close...until he stopped and thrust one last time.

He held himself inside of her for a minute before withdrawing. More movement, shifting of the mattress, bouncing on its springs. Methodical vibrations, one after another, rippling and getting more distant each time - more faint.

Jenny sat up, stood up; she took her watch off the nightstand, flipped the cover open and reached in to touch the face - felt the needles, the collection of dots ringing the outer edge. It was past midnight now. She closed the cover, set it back on her nightstand, and followed after him.

She entered her bathroom, hand moving along the wall until she found the switch - it was already flipped. She took in his scent, she felt the floor shifting under her feet as he shifted on his - her floorboards had always been crap, and that was actually quite helpful to her.

She felt his hand on her shoulder, a gentle tap and a touch. She smiled and moved past him, grabbing up enough toilet paper to make a big wad of it - which she then applied to herself, wiping up her legs, thighs, her crotch. Even her neatly cleaned anus (because, as clean as it was, it was still full of and dripping with spit). She sat herself down on the toilet and dropped the wad into the trash, after a quick touch of the backs of her fingers found it precisely where it should be.

Jenny set her hand on the side of the counter, tapping her fingers in sequence and pattern, stroking at the smooth surface. Her thumb roamed the side, the bare, worn wood and its roughness and rivets; she enjoyed the feel of wood, especially old wood like this.

His fingers found hers, grasping tentatively. Jenny let him turn her hand over, and she sat attentive as he began to talk with her again.

Y-o-u. Tap. E-n-j-o-y. Tap. I-t? Tap tap.

Jenny gave him a nod, another smile. She turned his hand over, reaching to place finger to his palm now. A-r-e. Tap. Y-o-u. Tap. G-o-i-n-g. Tap. H-o-m-e. Tap. N-o-w? Tap tap.

Y-o-u. Tap. W-a-n-t. Tap. M-e. Tap. T-o? Tap tap.

Jenny squeezed his hand, then expertly, swiftly replied: N-o! Tap. S-t-a-y! Tap tap. Was that too needy? Too desperate? Too stupid?

Mark didn't think so, apparently; he traced out a "yes" to her, quick and awkward as he could. Sloppy, terrible POP (Print On Palm communication) - but she loved that he even had been trying at all with this - for her.

Jenny left the bathroom, returning to her bed. She got under the covers and turned over on her side, brushing her hair out of her face. After a few minutes, the rhythmic vibrations came closer, and the mattress sank again.

Mark slid in behind her, his arms wrapping around her. His body pressing to hers, warm and wonderful.

Jenny let her breathing ease, let her eyelids rest, and she went to sleep - for the very first time in her life, with another person laying with her. And that was after having had sex for the first time in her life with said person!

She drifted off with her lips a smile.