All Comments on 'Her World Ch. 02'

by ltserge36

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
LustyScribeLustyScribeover 3 years ago
Enjoying this story

Few people are willing to discuss the issue of sexuality for those who are blind or deaf, or have any other physical challenges. We focus more on the "ideal" specimens, ignoring the reality that, though people (the vast majority of us, I believe) may not be the ideal, they are FULLY complete as human beings. We are all as capable of passion, lust, jealousy, anger, dominance, submissiveness and kink & fun as anybody else. That's true of most people. You don't have to have chiseled abs, perfect perky breasts, or a __-inch penis to enjoy sex, nor to be a good lover. More important is what's going on between the ears & behind the ribcage. Your story works on both of those!

Please, continue this story!

ltserge36ltserge36over 3 years agoAuthor
To LustyScribe

Thank you! I was born with kind of a cocktail of disabilities - autism spectrum, memory problems, for mental; and cerebral palsy for the physical side - so there's going to be a bit of things in here drawn from my own life experiences of general life as a disabled person. I mean I've never been deaf or blind, but I've met people who were deaf, and I did a ton of research into this actually. I wanted to do it all right. Or at least right enough. :) Justice for Jenny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userltserge36@ltserge36
I don't really know what to put here? I just got here! I'm excited to start writing though. :) My name is Kara and I love movies and TV, and video games, and I love dogs and cats! So there...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Her World Ch. 01 Previous Part
Her World Series Info