Heretic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With slow power they pulled upwards. The soles of Maelice's boots left the floor, her legs opened as her back slid up the wall. Her arms were pulled upwards and the demonic limbs lashed around her wrists as slime coursed along her limbs, and dribbled over her laces.

"This is blasphemy you know," Ankhta purred, her tail flicked back and forth as she savoured the sight before her.

"Then mark me a sinner. No man shall hear my confession again. I will be judged by God and Lilith when they deem it so," Maelice said, surprised how easy the words came to her lips, how good it felt to utter what she had wanted to for so long.

"So rises the harlot warrior, in the image of her new mother," Ankhta said, hands pressed together as she stepped between Maelice's legs. She reached forward and traced a claw along Maelice's breast to draw a moan, then grasped the crucifix. The demon glanced down at the piece of silver, and ran a thumb along its simple design before she freed it with a single tug that snapped the cord. Slowly she sank to her knees. "Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, for you were bought with a price. So glorify God and Goddess in your body. Yours in a temple meant to be prayed at Sister Maelice."

Surprised to hear Corinthians quoted and twisted to perversion by a demon, Maelice bit her lower lip, and watched the succubus come forth upon her knees. Gently she kissed along slime slick thighs as two new tentacles slithered down along the nun's spine, following the very trail of slickness that dribbled from their phallic tips. One atop the other they ran down the cleft of Maelice's ass, making a smeared mess along her cheeks.

"Come and pray then sister," Maelice found herself saying as she looked down upon the succubus knelt between her thighs, crucifix in hand. Ankhta flicked her gaze up with a wicked smile, as the tip of one tentacle teased at the entrance of Maelice's ass. Her breath came in fast and heavy huffs, as she felt the demonic phallus push against her. The other continued it's journey forth until it pressed against Maelice's slick cunt.

"I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well," Ankhta perverted the passage from Psalms and leaned inwards as she dropped the crucifix. She dragged her tongue along the slimy tentacle poised at Maelice's sex and up to the eager jewel of her clit. A deep hungry moan spilled free into the room, and Maelice leaned her head back.

The tentacles eased their way inside, her ass and cunt stretching open for them. Slick slime smeared along her inner walls, and the succubus's claws danced along her thighs. Ankhta's tongue flicked over Maelice's clit, forcing a moan each time as the tentacles pushed ever deeper. Deeper than tongue or fingers could reach alone. Bound, Maelice was made an altar of her own lust, and she welcomed the prayers between her thighs while more tentacles slid along her body and massaged her flesh.

Pleasure coursed from her loins from the sinking limb and the dancing tongue, and surprisingly from her rear as well as that tendril pushed ever deeper. She was opened to it, a wince of pain from stretching muscles that gave way to perverted delights. Her hips bucked against both penetrations, as she moaned to the ceiling. Both tentacles began to thrust harder, their phallic heads slammed up inside the lustful nun.

Ankhta stared up over the nun's slick form as she watched more serpentine flesh slither across Maelice's chest and wrap around her neck. The succubus's tongue continued to grind against the nun's clitoris, as the tentacles slid under the edges of her jaw. Fingers curled into fists, Maelice pulled on her restraints, but despite the slippery flesh she could not budge.

In pleasure Maelice screamed out, and her toes curled as an orgasm burst out through her. Her juices gushed along the tentacle that plunged into her and over Ankhta's chin and lips. The succubus did not relent, and in the midst of her orgasm Maelice felt the demon within her. Deeper than flesh, Ankhta's presence coiled along her soul. But there was no fear, only an intimacy she could only dream of before.

"Oh fuck," Maelice screamed, her thighs straining against the fleshy bonds while slime dripped from her toes. As climax subsided, pleasure began to mount once again, while the succubus rose before her.

The demon's face was a glistening mess of Maelice's pleasure, her chest smeared with black slime. Ankhta stepped around the trapped nun, though Maelice did not seek release as she descended once more into her lust. The succubus's tail traced along the nun's legs, drew lines in the slathered black.

"There is a reason that faith alone could not banish me, and my own magic and sigils held back Mammon's fiends," Ankhta said with a wicked gin and flick of her wrist. Before Maelice could even ponder a response, a tentacle surged upwards, curled, and pushed between her open lips.

The phallic limb pushed inwards along her tongue towards the entrance to her throat. Slime collected at Maelice's lips, and ran down her chin and neck in long rivulets. The slickness tasted sweet like almonds, punctuated by a saltiness that lingered on the tongue. Ankhta stood beside the fallen nun to savour the sight, claws running along the nun's slathered abs and the tentacles crisscrossing them.

"Because Lilith was sculpted of the same divine clay that birthed life. She was never celestial like the fallen ones, or the infernal born," Ankhta said as she slid her palm over Maelice's breast. The nun groaned while she bucked her hips hard against the ravaging thrusts of the tentacles. The succubus smiled, and squeezed firmly before she stepped away. She paused, and picked up Maelice's blade from the ground.

Maelice squirmed, groaning as she did. Ankhta looked back, sheathed sword resting across her palms. She lifted her chin ever so slightly, and the tentacle in Maelice's mouth plunged forward.

A choked gag sounded from the nun as her throat was forced open and made to relax in the deviant heat of this unholy room. Ankhta watched the bulge in Maelice's flesh with perverse delight while the nun's eyes rolled backwards. Her nostrils flared as her instincts drove her to breathe while her mind bathed in the pleasures the flesh brought her.

The whisper of steel against the wood lining of the scabbard went unheard in the room as muffled moans and chokes swirled together with the slick thrusts of those demonic limbs into their eager lustful altar.

Sword held in front of her, Ankhta examined the plain looking blade. As Maelice embraced her lusts and savoured the pleasures given her, the succubus pressed her claw to the blade beside the fuller. The scrape of bone against steel sounded amid the choked moans, and steel filings drifted to the floor as Ankhta drew a series of sigils lining the fuller on both sides.

When she was finished she blew out filings from the engravings and slid the sword home. She set it down and walked with swaying hips to the display Maelice had been made.

The tentacle thrusting down into her throat pulled out then. Thick slime and saliva bubbled out from Maelice's mouth as she gasped for breath, only to find lips clamping against her own. She mewled into the kiss, even as a tongue thrust into her mouth. Ankhta pushed her hand down Maelice's body, claws shrinking down before fingertips found the nun's clit once more.

Pinching the jewel between her digits, Ankhta matched Maelice's moans of pleasure. With expert skill, Maelice found her mind swirling with pleasure as she was sent cascading into orgasm once again. Her hips stilled, her body near rigid as she moaned into their messy kiss. The spirit deep sensation of the succubus reaching in to caress her soul drawing a deep moan muffled by pressed lips.

Slowly, the tentacles began to withdraw. Ankhta slid a wing beneath Maelice to help her down as those demonic tendrils slid along her flesh, until the two were upon their knees.

Limbs weak, and mind swirling as the kiss broke, Maelice breathed deep of the thick sex filled air. Slime ran over her skin as she tried to collect herself, to recover. Leaning forward, the thick black dripped from chin and lips, fell from her breasts and rolled along her limbs and stomach. Her chest rose and fell heavily as Ankhta's claws gently played along the warrior's back.

"Rise Sister. The dawn brings yet more strife and you will need your strength," Ankhta whispered, and Maelice looked up at her, and the succubus grinned.

"And the dreams?" Maelice asked.

"You have been touched by Lilith now. They will not pester you," Ankhta purred as she leaned forward to drag her tongue along the back of Maelice's shoulders and earned a fresh groan of pleasure from the nun.

~***~

Standing outside the cell as the latch closed and locked, Maelice realized she was still naked. Her mind still swirled from the succubus's touch, and she held her filthy garments in her hands. Slime dribbled along her bared skin, the wind cool in its touch. She hoped she was alone at this hour.

She thought of heading to the lavetorium, but instead decided on the stream outside that fed the abbey its water. She moved quietly through the cloister and into the church as rivulets from her blasphemy ran along her slime smeared skin. Her boots soon tapped upon the marble floors of the church, even as they squelched. Maelice dared not look back to the great crucifix that bore Christ in the high altar.

Clothes clutched to her bosom, she moved through the church and quietly slipped out the front doors. She made little sound as she stepped outside onto the abbey's grounds, and relaxed when she looked up at the moon.

Its light glinted upon her messy body, and Maelice found a smile curling her lips. She took a deep breath of the clean air and turned to walk along the wall of the western range. It did not take long to reach the southern corner of the abbey, where the gurgle of running water reached her ears.

She came around and glanced about, but there was no one in sight, so she sat to pull off her boots and tossed them one at a time into the water, before she set her sword and belt aside. The stream itself was not very wide, though it seemed deep enough for her purposes. She could not see its source, though it ran through the foundations of the abbey to feed its pipes, and continued on to a small grate in the abbey's wall. Maelice stepped up to the edge of the stream and took a breath, then walked out into the water, and gasped at the chill.

Maelice walked until she was in up to her waist. She plunged her clothes beneath the surface and began to scrub them clean, and felt reluctant to wash her body. The slime drifted off her legs and from her habit, and swirled with the current. In the moonlight it was black as an abyss, and Maelice could not help but feel she was spreading her new Goddess's corruption out to the forest.

The sensation of being watched settled over her, and Maelice stood, upper half still smeared from her most recent sins. She looked about, but saw no one. Perhaps the eyes upon her were not even mortal. As water coursed over her hips and dragged her garments away, Maelice stood and continued to search. She felt a drop of Ankhta's slime fall from the tip of her breast.

With a hand she cupped herself, and squeezed gently. She let out a small groan at the pleasant sensation, while fresh water ran off her hand and swirled with the slime upon her. She had given herself already to Lilith. Why couldn't she just savour a small moment? What were her excuses for herself now?

If someone was indeed out there, let them enjoy the sight. Maelice smiled, and squeezed harder. Slime spilled through her fingers before she pinched her own nipple to draw forth a hungry moan. She let the sound carry across the grounds, then lifted her hand to her lips. Slowly, she sucked each finger clean, and savoured the sweet flavour that flowed over her tongue and down her throat. The essence of Hell, of Lilith.

When she pulled the last finger from between her pressed lips, Maelice smirked. She was clearly not the first among this convent to fall for the temptations of the succubus. Why should she be ashamed? She stretched her arms above her head, and displayed her body for any that had eyes upon her; mortal or otherwise.

But, the hour was late. She was sure Lilith would not be pleased with one who was a slave to lust and temptation. For how would that make her any different from the church?

So Maelice sank downwards, sunk herself into the water, and scrubbed herself clean. The remnants of her beautiful sin flowed out from the abbey, but Maelice felt no guilt. It was only fluid.

She rose with sodden boots in hand, and walked towards the grate to collect her clothes. They had caught against the metal bars, and were easy to grasp, but Maelice paused as she noted something that glinted in the moonlight.

She leaned down and peered at the grate. Someone had carved sigils into the metal, fairly recently, the same that had been carved into the gates. More gifts from Ankhta. She would need to copy these, and bring them to Rome.

Grasping her clothes, Maelice emerged from the water. The wind chill against her wet but clean skin as she wandered along the stream's edge to grab her sword. As she started to make her way back to the church's entrance, Maelice thought of the gate. If the sigils carved there were a protection against the fiends without, they should be checked.

With her clothes left stretched out upon the grass to start to dry, Maelice walked naked with sheathed sword in hand across the grounds. The wind brushed her, slowly dried her, before she soon stood before the gates. Her eyes ran along the carved symbols, took them into her memory. Nothing seemed amiss, no fresh alterations that would break the protection on this place. Or so Maelice had to assume.

Maelice made her way back to the abbey, even put a little sway in her hips like she'd seen the prostitutes in Rome do. She felt free, for the first time in years. She felt validated, and all it took was to swear herself to something she'd been told for her entire life was evil. With a smile upon her face, she found her still wet clothes and picked them up before she headed inside.

She closed the door quietly behind her, and started to walk through the church, bare wet feet upon the marble.

The low sound of a moan caught her attention. Maelice paused, brows furrowed as she peered into the darkness while her eyes slowly adjusted. Shapes began to form in grey, and soon Maelice spotted a figure on all fours in the middle of the church. Knelt over footprints of the succubus's slime that Maelice had left in her wake.

The nun looked up, and Maelice recognized her from the evening meals, but did not know her name. It was difficult to see, but there was the glimmer of slime upon her lips and chin. She grinned wickedly as she stared upon Maelice's naked form, and the warrior found herself lowering the handful of garments just enough to expose her breasts to the hungry gaze.

"Welcome to our sisterhood. Do not fear, I shall clean your mess," the nun purred, and Maelice bit her lip. The words solidified all the thoughts that had swirled through her mind outside.

"Thank you sister," Maelice said, and the nun lowered her lips again to the footprint upon the floor. Slowly she dragged her tongue through the smear with a soft groan. Maelice watched for a few moments before she turned to the nightstairs.

Slowly she climbed the stairwell that led to the dormitory she been given, while the sounds of pleasure followed her upwards. Her bare feet patted gently against the stone as she reached the hallway and eventually her door. She made some noise as she opened the door, and almost laughed as she thought of Sister Runhild, who still managed to get dressed at least.

As the door swung open, she saw a figure staring out the single window her room had. Moonlight silhouetted them, but Maelice recognized Rochelle as she stepped in and closed the door behind her. Rochelle turned, an eyebrow razed as she looked at Maelice's state.

The warrior walked forward and laid her clothes and sword beside her chest. They could all be dried properly tomorrow.

"It seems your meeting went well," Rochelle said, and Maelice let out a short single note laugh. She walked up and pushed Rochelle against the wall, making the other nun gasp in surprise. Any further words though were swallowed by Maelice's hungry kiss that tasted of almonds and honey.

She pulled away, and grinned.

"Take off your clothes."