Hero Worship Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,435 Followers

Taylor pulled away, and I made a little unhappy face. Taylor's eyes were questioning. "Have you touched yourself today like I asked, baby?"

Oh crap, with everything else it had totally slipped my mind. I'm not sure when I would have had time, anyway. "No, My Lady. I forgot. I'm sorry."

I glanced at the clock, which said a few minutes past eleven thirty. Taylor saw it too. "You still have time, baby. Come here." She sat up and leaned against the metal headboard. My pulse quickened as I followed suit, situating myself between her leg and leaning back. My Lady's left arm went around my shoulders, while her other went under my breasts, holding me gently to her.

There was a gentle kiss on my neck and Taylor's warm breath in my ear. "You may begin, baby."

I wet my fingers with my tongue and slid them down between my legs, massaging my small but already firm clit. I probably hadn't needed the extra wetness, as the contact with My Lady was causing my tingling body to provide plenty of its own.

Taylor breathed kisses onto my neck and while massaging my breast, turning my sensitive nipple between her fingers. I sank back into Taylor's warmth, and within a couple of minutes my whole body was trembling. I turned to look at the clock.

"No, baby, just close your eyes. I'll tell you when you're done."

It was the longest fifteen minutes of, well, maybe not of my life, but it sure felt like it at the time. I kept rubbing my clit, trying to set a sustainable pace that wouldn't force me over the edge. However, that was a lot easier said than done with Taylor touching me so tenderly.

My breath began to come quicker, and I approached the point of no return much quicker than normal.

"Oh, God, oh GOD!"

"No, baby. Feel the pleasure, but don't give in to it."

It was so intense that a tear slipped free from my eye. Bliss sang through my body, and I knew it would only take a moment to give myself over to it. But my Lady said no, and without her permission I just couldn't. So I kept going. And going.

"Okay baby, that's enough."

I pulled my hand away, sucking in deep lungfuls of air. The clock did indeed say fifteen minutes had passed.

"Did you come, baby?"

I barely got the words out as I recovered. "No, My Lady"

"You're such a good girl. I'm so proud of you, and I love you so much."

I tried to say it back, but my emotions were too thick. Instead I just accepted her kiss as we moved back into sleeping positions, and I replayed those words over and over as she held me until I finally found sleep.

***

Light was streaming in through the window. I slowly opened my eyes and reached out for Taylor, but she wasn't there. I started to roll over, and felt her settle next to me on the bed. She was already dressed, a light green tank top, sports bra, and jeans.

I sat up quickly, a cold wash of panic running through my body. "I overslept! I'm sorry." The clock next to the bed said eight-thirty, which meant Taylor had to go. "I didn't get to wash you."

My voice was a little pouty, which made Taylor chuckle. "I'm a big girl, baby, I can handle my own shower."

"I know, but..." I frowned.

"Aww, baby." She gave me a little kiss and stood up. "I have to go though. Will you be here when I get home?"

I hadn't been sure, until that moment, if I would be heading back out to school today or not. "Yeah, I'll be here. Just going to hang out and work on my project. No distractions."

"Ok, then I'll see you this afternoon. I love you, Aly."

I lifted my chin so she could kiss me. "I love you, too. You want me to make dinner?"

That drew a chuckle and a big smile from Taylor. "You sure?"

I nodded. "I promise I won't get in over my head like last time."

Taylor laughed. I loved it when she laughed. There was an innocence about it that was so special. There was so much pain in her most of the time. She kept it covered, usually deeply covered. But sometimes, when we were together, she didn't just bury the pain, it actually lessened. It had healed some, I think. At least there was less now than there had been when I met her. I desperately hoped I was partially the cause of that.

"Okay, baby, I'll see you tonight." One more quick kiss, and she was gone. I flopped back onto my pillow. I felt alone all of a sudden, but that wasn't a bad thing, really. I missed her already. Just being around her made everything feel better. I could be me, completely and unreservedly, and that was wonderful. I knew that the moment I set foot back in the house I would have to start hiding again.

But here, this was my little oasis in the world. I eventually got up and crawled into the shower, which helped wake me up. I put in a few good hours on my project before running out to the store at lunch time. I decided to go for a shrimp fettuccine alfredo, the sauce coming from a jar. I could boil pasta, so the only thing I had to worry about was the shrimp, and I bought fully cooked and seasoned shrimp.

It probably was cheating, but it was going to be very hard to screw this up, so I had a decent amount of confidence in what I was doing. I got quite a bit done before I had to start dinner. I closed up fifteen minutes early so I could go lie in bed and take care of my obligation for the evening. Trying to do it a second night in a row while Taylor was touching and holding me was going to be darn near impossible.

When Taylor got home I was busy in the kitchen, and it really did turn out well. We spent just a quiet evening at home, listening to music and reading while we cuddled on the couch. Eventually I pulled Taylor to her feet and made her dance with me. I kissed her shoulder, slowly working my way up to her neck, which always made Taylor turn to jelly in my arms, which I loved.

"You're being frisky tonight, baby."

"I didn't get my chance to service My Lady in the shower this morning. I missed it."

A little laugh, and her gentle hand ran through my hair as I continued to nuzzle her neck. "I missed it too, baby. Let's go back to bed and you can make up for it."

"Mmm, yes, My Lady."

Eventually I fell asleep in her arms, her taste still rich in my mouth. Taylor's heart was still racing, letting me know wordlessly how much she'd enjoyed what I'd done for her. I was sure that I'd enjoyed it every bit as much as Taylor had. I didn't miss our shower together the next morning, but I knew I had to get back to the house. I had work to do that needed material there, but I didn't want to leave.

I snuck in the back door and made it to my room without running into anyone. I debated with myself as to whether I wanted to chance heading back out. If I went to the library I could study the rest of the day without seeing anyone, but I ran the risk of bumping into people coming or going. Staying in my room eliminated that issue, but people would be able to find me if they wanted.

God, I hated this. I remember spending afternoons down in the common area watching movies, or going out with the girls to parties. I missed it, not the parties so much as the camaraderie and friendships. Hiding in my room won out, and luckily I didn't see a soul until Sadie came back a little after seven. She said the girls were going to be starting up the Sunday night movie, a house tradition. I begged off, citing homework, which was a lie. I knew she hadn't bought it, but she didn't press.

When she came back in after the movie I was just laying in bed.

"Hey, Aly. Just wanted to let you know Macie was looking for you."

"Why?"

"I don't know, but I didn't like the look on her face. Smug."

"I'm just trying to avoid her."

"You won't be able to forever, you know."

"Doesn't have to be forever, just till May. Then I'll never have to see her again."

I knew Sadie was concerned about me. To be honest so was I. I'd thought to myself I could handle anything, I'd been so sure, but I hadn't really expected any protracted opposition, and I really hadn't expected to be in the middle of the rumor mill like I was. Mostly I wanted this school year to be over so I could be with Taylor. For the first time I was really seeing what my life could be like. I'd loved going to work every day last summer at Urban Chic, brainstorming with the other architects and designers. And realizing not just who I was but also what I was and who I wanted to be with had been beyond life changing.

But I still had to finish this. Sadie always said that human beings were really bad at delayed gratification, and I finally understood why, as the freedom of graduation seemed an eternity away.

After class on Monday all I could think about was what Sadie had said about Macie looking for me. That gave me a horrible, sinking feeling, so I went straight out to the library and stayed there until after ten. I got a lot done, but inside I felt like a coward, because I was hiding and I knew it.

I managed to get to bed and back out to class without running into Macie. When the professor ended class Tuesday morning it felt like the sun coming out. I was going to see Taylor and she was ... oh, god, what was she going to do to me?

Any contemplation of what awaited made me tingle from head to toe, and I had to really concentrate to keep my mind on driving. I was wearing a simple yellow sundress. Taylor had requested it, along with the requirement that I not be wearing anything under it. I was kind of cheating there. I wasn't going to class commando.

But that wasn't true about Taylor's apartment. As soon as I pulled into the drive I slipped off my bra and panties and stuffed them in my overnight bag. I couldn't believe how fast my heart was beating. I was already wet, one of the reasons I'd left my underwear on while driving.

Even so, I walked slowly up the stairs, a part of me shaking with anticipation. There really wasn't any other way to put it, but I'd never been so horny in my entire life, and I include my first night with Taylor in that statement. Of course, then I hadn't masturbated right to the edge of orgasm for six straight nights.

I put my hand on the door and took several deep breaths before pushing it open and walking inside. All the curtains were drawn and the lights were low, there were a few candles burning. My mouth was hanging open a little as I took in the scene.

"Hi, baby."

My eyes fell over Taylor, who was sitting calmly in a chair, one leg crossed over the other. She was staring at me, which made my mouth go dry. I set my overnight bag next to the door and stepped forward, removing my sandals and folding my hands in front of me.

Taylor stood up and walked toward me, her eyes locked on mine. She was wearing a pleated white shirt, with the collar and several buttons undone, along with an untied bow tie hanging around her neck. Her black slacks hugged her slim, feminine hips and powerful thighs.

She closed the distance, brushing a hand over my cheek and walking around behind me. "Happy birthday, baby"

"Thank you, My Lady." Her breath in my ear made me shiver from head to toe.

She placed her hands on my shoulders. "Have you done what I asked, baby? Every night?"

I drew a shaky breath. "Yes, My Lady."

Slowly she pulled the zipper down on my dress before slipping the shoulders straps down around my arms. The yellow material pooled at my feet, and I was naked. I felt no desire to cover. My body belonged to her. Covering would be wrong.

"Baby, you are so beautiful." Her hand ran up over my belly to cup one of my breasts, and I tilted my head to the side, letting her lips suckle the tender flesh there for a moment. "You've been such a good girl this week. Are you ready for your reward?"

As soon as she stopped speaking she went back to my neck.

"Oh, yes, My Lady, if you wish it."

"I do, baby. I'm going to enjoy giving you your presents. The first is on the couch. But first I want a kiss." Two fingers touched me under my chin and gently turned me, lifting my face to hers.

I will never get over how good her lips feel on mine, what it's like to kiss this incredible woman, and how lucky I am that I'm the one who gets to do it. Her tongue met mine in their familiar dance, and I melted against her as her strong arms pulled me close.

We separated, and her perfect blue eyes looked into mine. Her gaze was firm and commanding, but there wasn't a hint of coldness. Underneath there was only tenderness and love, and I was immediately lost in her.

"Come on, baby." She walked me over to the couch. My eyes went wide. It was a collar, with a long strip of leather running perpendicular. There was also a cylindrical piece of material, and I wasn't sure what it was for.

"May I touch it, My Lady?"

"Of course, baby."

I picked up the collar. It felt like leather on the outside, but inside was an incredibly soft felt. It had a place to clip a leash in both the front and the back.

"Would you like me to put it on you?"

"Yes, My Lady."

Taylor took the collar from me, and I closed my eyes. The softness closed around my neck and a thrill ran through my body. This was already amazing.

"Turn around baby." I faced away. "Put your hands behind your back, forearms together." I complied, and she slid the sleeve over one, then the other. It tightened to the point I couldn't move either arm more than a few inches, and then was clipped to the strap running down my back.

Taylor kept my back to her, running a hand slowly down over my body. "I love touching you." A finger ran around my areola. "Let's see." Her hand traveled lower, and I gasped as a digit slipped between my lips and caressed my clit. "My goodness, you're wet. Does wearing this excite you?"

Excite me? My God, I could barely stay standing. "Oh, yes, My Lady."

I whimpered as she stopped touching me and turned me around before leaning down and kissing me on each cheek. "The problem is, your hands are busy." She began to unbutton her shirt, and I could see from up close there was nothing underneath. "So how are you going to pleasure me?"

I leaned forward, pressing my lips to the exposed part of her flesh. She kept going, untucking her shirt and pushing back over her perfect shoulders. Her modest breasts were firm, her nipples erect, and I took one into my mouth, sucking greedily.

"Easy, baby. That's right, mmm." She sighed in pleasure and I rejoiced inside. I just wanted to make her happy, and I began to sink into that beautiful place where only she and I existed. Taylor stroked the back of my head, before moving me to the other side. God, I love the way she tastes, the way she smells, the sounds she makes as I gave her pleasure.

I was completely enraptured in what I was doing when she lifted my chin, and I gasped at the shock of losing contact with her breast. She gave me a soft kiss before she spoke. "Get on your knees, baby."

I complied immediately. Taylor cupped her hands under my elbows to help me down, before she began to unbutton her slacks, which she peeled down her toned, tanned legs. Her underwear, black cotton, followed, and I was staring at her bare sex as my mouth began to water.

Her palm rested against the back of my head, and I leaned forward, running my tongue through her wet folds. A part of me noted I wasn't the only one excited as I suckled on her lips.

I avoided her clit as I enjoyed her, bathing my tongue in her incredible flavor, but knowing she wouldn't be ready right from the beginning. So I caressed her through her hood, then running down and rimming her vagina, pressing against the sensitive tissue hidden there.

A steady stream of sighs and pleased sounds were streaming from My Lady. Maybe something in them changed slightly, or maybe it the way she ground her hips against me altered slightly, but after a time I knew she was ready, and I sucked her clit into my mouth, bathing it with my tongue. Taylor began to shudder and shake. She pulled away and sat down onto the couch, sliding her hips to the edge, spreading her legs and leaning back. I moved into position and took her into my mouth.

"Your tongue, baby, do it."

I slipped my tongue under her good-sized nub and wrapped around it, which I'd become quite adept at over the past months. And it never failed, as My Lady's body immediately seized in pleasure, shuddering with a long cry as I caressed her before she began to pulse with orgasmic energy. She held me to her, which was a blessing, as I couldn't have maintained contact otherwise.

When she finally came back down, I released her clit so I could lap up her fresh, delicious release. And slowly I began to work her again. It was weird, and also somehow made perfect sense, but time seemed to stretch as I went deeper, losing myself more and more in My Lady and her pleasure. My tongue swirled and dipped, my lips sucking and caressing and there was nothing but her, and the next time I could make her body pulse with bliss.

Eventually she pulled me up to her, and I made a little disappointed sound as I lost contact with her core. God how many times had I made her come? It was never enough for me.

Her mouth found mine, and I reveled in her touch as she pulled me up and into her lap. "That was so nice, baby. Did you enjoy that?"

I couldn't find my voice as her eyes held me in thrall, but I managed to nod, vigorously, I hoped. Enjoyed it? It was magic. I could do it for hours.

"I'd love to let you keep going, but I want to give you your pleasure, too, baby. And I have more presents for you." She ran a finger down my chest, between my breasts and almost to my sex, but not quite. The desire and need that I'd been building over the last week came rushing back as Taylor lovingly touched me, and I leaned back against my lover with a desperate moan.

"Oh, baby, it's time, isn't it?" I moaned again as she traced two fingers up my inner thigh. She moved her lips an inch from my ear. "The rest of your presents are on the bed. I'm going to take you there now. You aren't going to resist, are you?" I shook my head, a tear escaping at the concept My Lady thought I could possibly do so. "You're going to give yourself to me, and I'm going to take such good care of you. Because I love you, baby. Come on."

I sat up and got to my feet, looking into Taylor's eyes the whole time. She stood as well, walking me back to the bed. My eyes took it in as I approached. Along with several lengths of rope there was a ball gag and leather cuffs of various sizes, each wide and black with rings for tying me off, I guess. Wearing those she could put me in any position she wanted, the thought of which made me giddy and terrified at the same time. I was already soaked.

Also, there was a silvery set of thin chains, three of them, centered around a metal ring, and each sporting a clip at the end. They wouldn't hold me. What were those for?

Taylor undid the leather sleeve holding my arms behind my back and set it on the bed before picking up the ball gag.

"Open."

My jaw dropped to accept the red ball, which was firm, but not hard. Taylor buckled it into place.

"Baby, is that too tight? Can you breathe?"

I took a few breaths and nodded.

"Good. While you're wearing this you won't be able to say your safe word. If we need to stop, shake your head side to side and make a repetitive noise. Try now."

I did what I was told. "Mm, mm, mm."

Taylor nodded. "Good girl. Do that again and it all stops, and I won't be upset. Okay?"

I nodded, knowing I would never use it. But she was taking care of me, like she always did. I felt safe.

Taylor slipped my blindfold into place. "Lie down on the bed, baby, in the middle."

I complied.

"Arms together, like before, only in front." I crossed my forearms over my belly, and she quickly buckled the sleeve back in place before pulling the over my head and attaching it low on the metal headboard. My hands were free to open and close, but I couldn't lift my arms at all.

JCMcNeilly
JCMcNeilly
2,435 Followers